The Wafflehouse

Story Info
She ends up serving him more than waffles.
2.4k words
4.39
63.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calaban
Calaban
25 Followers

It was late at night and the Wafflehouse was nearly empty when Amy saw the man come in. He was medium height and strongly built. She looked him over and licked her lips as she went back to clearing the table.

“My god,” she thought “he looks like he could break me in half! And I wouldn’t much mind it.”
The man took a seat at the counter and Amy quickly brought him his menu. “Hi, I’m Amy and if there’s anything I can do for you just let me know.”

He looked up at her and considered the sight: She was young, probably 18 years old? How old did you have to be to work nights here? She was tall and slim with dark hair and eyes. The shape of her eyes and the small pointed breasts pushing against her shirt hinted she was probably half asian. All in all a very pleasing sight.

“Anything you can do for me?” he asked with a teasing grin and a twinkle in his blue eyes.
Amy blushed and turned away, “Well, not like that. But anything else you need” she answered him as she took his order and walked away. She looked back over her shoulder and the guy was gazing intently at her tight ass and her long legs.

Amy gave his order to the cook and excused herself to use the restroom. She closed the bathroom door and looked at herself in the mirror. She could see her hard nipples pushing through the material of her shirt and wondered if they had been like that for the man out there to look at. Probably she thought. She knew she had felt her pussy getting moist then.

She’d love to give herself to a guy like that sometime, but she was very shy and had only been laid a couple of times before with her high school boyfriend. She closed her eyes and slowly circled her hard nipples with her fingertips, imagining it as the man outside’s tongue. She instinctively leaned into the sink and ground her itching crotch against it, moaning softly.

Amy was lost in her own world when the door opened and shut quickly. Amy opened her eyes to see the stranger standing inside and looking her over hungrily.

“You asked if there was anything you could do for me babe, I’ve got some ideas” he grinned as he reached out and cupped her small hard breasts in his hands.

This was happening way too fast for her, and Amy was scared. Although the warm tingling that stretched from her breasts to her pussy felt terrific, her mind warned her over and over again that this was dangerous and wrong. She pushed his hands away and took a step back with her back running into the wall of the small room. “Stop it, I don’t even know you!”

“My name is Mike, and you’re gonna know me real well Amy” the man smiled as he kissed her lips and began unbuttoning her blouse. Amy squealed and tried to struggle away as Mike simply pinned her against the wall. Her cries were muffled by his passionate kiss as he quickly opened her shirt and dropped her shorts around her ankles. She beat at his chest and tried to howl with rage, but as her lips opened his tongue slipped in and found hers. In a moment she realized she was no longer trying to make sound. only sucking his tongue into her mouth. Her hands, instead of beating his chest, were now clutching his neck as she rubbed herself against him.

Mike stepped back smiling at the young girl, who was breathing heavily, mouth hanging open in lust.
“I see you do really want it don’t you?” He bent down and took her shorts from around her ankles while examining her naked body. Her small breasts and flat tummy led to a nearly hairless mound with just a fine line of hair up the middle. Her engorged lips and erect clit stood out plainly, and glistened wetly. He placed his hand on her head and urged her downward. “Pull out my cock and suck it” he ordered the girl on her knees.

Amy was a jumble of emotions. Fear and confusion and overwhelming it all lust. She didn’t know if anything was right or wrong anymore, only that she wanted to obey and taste this man’s cock. She hesitantly unfastened his pants and pulled them down to see his amazing cock spring out. Her boyfriend had claimed to be well hung but he wasn’t even in the same league. His cock pointed straight out at her face and twitched slightly with his pulse. Amy wrapped her hand around it and realized it was as big around as her wrist. She fit both hands on it’s length and slowly stroked him, watching his head disappear in and out of her hands.

Mike moaned as the girl began playing with his cock but it wasn’t enough “Suck me slut, put that cock in your mouth”

Amy felt a little twinge at being called a slut, but even as she thought it she was after all sliding his head into her hot mouth. It slid to the back of her mouth, her jaw aching from opening wide. His cock bumped her throat making her gag but he held her head and pushed at her. Amy had heard of deepthroating before, but never tried it. Now she thought she didn’t have much choice as her throat began to give way around his fat cock and he shoved himself deeper.

As Mike held the girl’s head in his hands and watched the tears roll from her eyes he guessed this was her first time. She resisted him at first and only took him down when he really pushed. Oh yes! There it was, her hot mouth and throat engulfing him all along his length as he thrust into her and felt his balls nudge her chin
.
Amy took his cock down her throat and soon felt as if she wanted to consume it She would try to swallow every inch he could give her. Her excited body cried for oxygen, but the staff of flesh down her throat made that very hard and she felt suffocated, sucking what air she could through her nose. The musky scent from his crotch overwhelming her as she sucked at the monster cock, feeling the need to inhale and trying to suck him in.

Mike felt her breath puffing against his pubes and her powerful sucking on his cock. The combination was indescribable and he began fucking her mouth faster. As he held her now by one fistful of hair and continued to thrust into her mouth his world exploded and he launched shot after shot of thick cum down her hungry throat.

Amy knew only that she needed something, and this enormous cock, which had become the focus of her being was giving her something, so she slurped down every drop as fast as possible and didn’t let one drop escape her.

As Mike withdrew his softening cock Amy sucked at it, not wanting to let it go she vacuumed every drop from it she could licking her lips and swallowing several times.

She didn’t speak, but looked at him and Mike knew she could hardly believe what she’d done. He helped her to her feet and before she said anything he reached down and rubbed her hard little clit.

Amy gasped in shock, and leaned back against the sink thrusting her pussy into his hand. “Oh god yes!” she moaned She didn’t recognize the animal passion within herself as she rubbed her crotch shamelessly against this stranger’s hand.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” Mike asked the delirious girl

“Oh fuck yes!”

“Tell me you want to be my whore. You want to do anything I say”

“Yes, I’m your whore!, I’ll do anything!” Amy couldn’t believe the words pouring out of her own mouth, but knew they were true. “Please fuck me!”

Mike turned the girl around and bent her over with her hands on the sink. Her tight young ass stared at him, and her long legs splayed out slightly apart. Her head hung between her arms and her body shook as she heaved in heavy breaths and rolled her hips against the thumb Mike had slid into her wet cunt.

“Please, yes fuck me!” Amy moaned and thrust herself back on his thumb “Don’t tease me, give me that cock!”

Mike slapped her hard across her ass making her howl and jump “I will fuck you how and when I want to, do you understand?”

“Yes, I’m sorry!”

“You are my whore and I’ll do as I like remember?”

“Yes, I’m your whore, please fuck your whore!”

Mike stepped in between her sexy trembling legs and nudged the head of his cock against her hot, wet pussy. Amy froze and held her breath as his huge cock parted her lips and began pushing it’s way in. She groaned and wiggled her hips against him as Mike slowly made progress into her tight young pussy. This cock was bigger than anything she’d ever imagined taking inside her and she gritted her teeth as it slipped deeper into her wet cunt. She was panting in short breaths when Mike finally hit bottom and nudged against the roof of her vagina. She was just used to the pressure when he first pulled it out and thrust back in

“AAAHHHHH!!” she cried as she braced herself against the sink.

“Be quiet slut!” Mike ordered as he clutched her long hair and pulled her head up tight. He thrust again pushing her forward but this time she kept her mouth shut and only sighed loudly through her clenched teeth.

Amy began to really enjoy the fucking as she got more used to his size, and soon was thrusting back to meet him, eagerly swallowing every thrust with her hungry pussy. Amy moaned and cried with pleasure as this monstrous cock glided in and out of her wet channel, actually feeling each inch of her body spreading out around it. “Ahhh!! God yes fuck me hard!” she moaned as her ass crashed against him and his balls slapped her clit.

Mike leaned over and began chewing the girl’s ear and pinched her clit as she thrust against him one more time and exploded in an intense orgasm. Her tight pussy clenched him like a vice, as her whole body convulsed, she stifled a scream of pleasure and her juices dripped down her legs.

Amy leaned heavily against the sink, gasping now from exhaustion as Mike slid his cock (still hard!) out of her and began to lick her pussy. She smiled and purred like a sated kitten as Mike slurped up her ample juices and danced his tongue around her clit. His talented tongue traveled the short distance up her crack and began circling around her crinkled little asshole. She moaned at the new sensation and used one hand to spread her cheeks as he pushed the tip of his tongue into her ass. This was strange she thought, but didn’t feel bad at all! Mike’s tongue continued back and forth between one hole and the other until her little ass was slick with her juice and accepted his tongue easily.

He leaned over her back again and bit her neck “You’re a great fuck my little slut, but asses like yours are too good to pass up”

Amy didn’t understand what he meant, she didn’t know anything about anal sex and only figured it out when Mike pushed his head against her ass.

“No!, You’re too big, you can’t put it in my ass!”

Mike put one hand over her mouth and added more and more pressure until he popped halfway into her.

Amy screamed against his hand and tried hard to get out from under him, but the massive cock in her ass held her stationary. “Shut up slut! I’m going to fuck this sweet little ass of yours and when I’m done you’re gonna love it and beg for more!” Mike hissed as he shoved his cock forward another half inch and watched it slide into her raw ass. Blood trickled out and he could feel her sobbing beneath his hand.

Amy’s ass hurt like hell, and it felt like her whole body was being ripped in two. She cried about the fact that she was in a bathroom being forced by a stranger to take his cock up her ass. Cried about the humiliation and indignity. But it also excited her, on a level she hated to admit she loved being his slut. She loved the sounds of pleasure he made while using her body and her pussy began to tingle through the pain of her ass. As he fucked her more the pain in her ass got no worse and the feeling in her pussy grew more intense, suffusing her body with a pleasure that surprised her. Very soon Amy was bucking her hips and impaling her ass on Mike’s cock for him. She panted incoherently and hung her head low as the low wail from her lips grew louder and she rocked her hips faster.

Amy was lost in another universe as she was consumed by the overwhelming need to be filled, no matter how far he went inside of her she couldn’t get enough.

Mike was loving this, the best lay of his life from this shy (?) girl, now squeezing the shit out of his cock with her tight smooth ass. He felt his balls begin to tighten up, and roughly grabbed Amy by her hair pulling her head back to a painful angle. With his other hand gripping her hard around the waist Mike shoved his cock one last time into her hole and shuddered as he shot his hot cum into her bowels. Amy felt this spurting inside her, and it was the last she needed to explode into orgasm herself. Amy’s ass clamped tight around Mike’s cock and she shook like an earthquake as Mike bent over and bit her neck.

They stayed like that for a moment, catching their breath, before Mike removed his softening cock and began to dress. Amy was silent, waiting for this man who had just used her to speak first.

When he did all he said was “Clean up and get back to work, I’m still hungry”

Calaban
Calaban
25 Followers