The Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HGriffin
HGriffin
642 Followers

"I've seen all your cocks and they all look wonderful. I want all three of you, I haven't ever done three men at the same time and it kinda scares me. I only ask you to please be gentle with me and please take me slow. I promise to try to satisfy each of you if you take your time and satisfy me. I am so hot right now that I can hardly stand it. I know that if I were sober and in my right mind I would never be doing anything like this, so please let's do this gently. Make love to me don't, rape me."

With that said Emily was taken into Allen's bedroom and gently laid on the bed. Bryan started kissing her face, her lips and her neck. He gently pried her mouth open with his tongue and explored her mouth completely. He sucked the saliva she produced into his mouth and then fed it back to her hungry mouth. Back and forth they exchanged their fluids.

Chris sucked one breast and with his hands squeezed the other he bit with his teeth just to the point where Emily felt the need to tell him he was hurting her, and then he would ease off and switch nipples and do the same to that one. Back and forth he went teasing her until she thought she could stand it no more. When he would stop she would push his mouth back to one of her nipples indicating to him that she needed more.

Allen went to her pussy. She was on her back, spread open as wide as her legs would go. He had his hands on either side opening her so her inner lips were spread out like wings. He was alternating between little nips with his teeth to these lips and licking and nipping her swollen clit. She felt that if any more blood flowed to her swollen clit that it would burst from the bites he placed on it. His tongue probed deeper and deeper sucking the juices that she produced. Occasionally he would lift her hips just enough to slide his tongue to her ass-hole and he would shove it in just a tantalizing bit before returning to her aching pussy.

After what seemed ages, while bringing Emily to the brink of orgasm, they each switched positions and the torture began again. Each doing what the other had done, but with slight differences to make her guess what was going to happen to her next. She begged them to let her cum, but the alcohol must have inhibited her system because she would just get to the brink and as if sensing her reaching the point of no return, the men would back off and deny her the satisfaction. Emily thought she would go insane if she didn't get relief.

Again they changed positions, each having tasted her body in a separate place. They were talking softly to each other; they knew what they were doing. Emily on the other hand, due to the alcohol and her near frantic state of arousal couldn't make out what they were saying. All she could do was squirm under their assault and beg them for relief.

Finally Emily felt two of them leave her and a third position himself at the entrance of her vagina. She didn't know who and she didn't care as she felt a hard cock slide into her finally filling the space that neither tongues nor fingers could fill. She also felt a cock by her mouth and she hungrily sucked it in as far as she could without choking. Finally she was being fucked. She thought she would never feel that fullness before she totally lost her mind.

Whoever was fucking her, knew what she needed and though he drove himself deep and fast, he was still gentle enough to not hurt her. She couldn't last long and neither could he so as she reached her climax, so did he, pumping his fluid deep inside her as the walls of her uterus spasm and sucked him deeper.

Spent, he gently slid away from her and she whimpered at the feeling of emptiness, but it was not necessary because as soon as the first was gone, the second man entered her. In one long slow thrust he was completely buried even deeper than the first man. Again a cock appeared at her mouth and she sucked him deeply as she felt the second cock begin to stir that feeling deep inside her. He was equally as talented in anticipating her climax and as she hit her second climax he too deposited his hot fluid deep inside her. She wondered just how much cum was inside her. She didn't care; she knew that however how much, there would be another load coming shortly.

Emily waited for the third strange cock to enter her and again felt the third cock at her mouth. It tasted different and then she realized that it has just recently had been inside her pussy and she was tasting a mixture of his cum and her juices. She liked the taste, and wondered if she would have to clean all three of them. She didn't have to wait long because another soft tasty cock appeared at her mouth needing to be sucked of its coating. Emily didn't hesitate cleaning it thoroughly.

For the third time, she was pushed over the edge and climaxed to the feeling of an erupting cock buried inside her, only this time after he was finished she felt him move directly to her mouth where she felt warm wetness being fed to her, she liked the taste of that too and sucked and licked the soft cock clean. Three different loads of cum from three men she had never fucked before all deposited in her willing pussy and then fed to her willing mouth. Was this really happening or was this just a drunken dream? Linda wasn't sure which was really happening at this point.

Feeling thoroughly fucked, Emily was surprised to feel herself being turned over and her hips lifted until she was positioned on her hands and knees. With her ass up high, she felt one of the men, the first she assumed, spread her legs and slide his now erect cock into her pussy from the rear. She was going to be doggy fucked! This position allowed for deeper penetration and it wasn't long before she felt the head of his cock bump the entrance of her womb. It hurt a little, but it was still a good hurt.

In this position, her "D" breasts swung wildly as he increased the tempo of his thrusts. There she was on all fours, face buried in a pillow, ass up, tits swinging almost slapping her in the face, with a man who had never much more than have seem her tits before now balls deep in her pussy! He was timing his thrusts to the swing of her breasts and ramming her as deep as his swollen cock would penetrate. At the bottom of each thrust, Emily's face was smashed into the pillow and she would let out a grunt as she felt his cock ram deeper and deeper She could feel his balls were slapping against the top of her pussy at the bottom of each stroke. Even though she had just had three fairly rapid orgasms she could feel the tingle of another brewing in her belly. As it built inside her she lowered her ass a little so that his thrusting cock rubbed along her insides at a different angle causing more friction inside her. That was enough to set her off and she screamed as her body was wracked with an even more intense orgasm. On the third contraction of her vaginal walls, he let out an animal grunt and bottomed out inside her shooting another load of semen inside her pulsating pussy. They both were locked together in the thrones of orgasmic release, he pumping and she squeezing.

Finally with one last thrust and spurt, he was finished and lie still draped over her sweaty back. He lie there for three or four deep breathes and then pulled his spent cock out of her and pulled her head around where he shoved his slimy cock into her open gasping mouth.

Emily could do nothing but suck it into her mouth and lick the cum from his now shrunken cock, balls and matted pubic hair. Emily looked up and saw it was Allen who had just fucked her for the second time.

When he was satisfied that she had cleaned him enough, he pulled away and Emily collapsed on her side gasping for air. She could only moan a feeble "No, not yet!" when another man grabbed her legs and rolled her onto her back again. This time though he spread her legs and lifted her feet up and over her head, pushing her feet to where she was bent almost double. In this position, her pussy was spread open as well as her ass-hole was exposed! She could hardly breathe in this position and could barely beg him not to fuck her ass. That was not his target though He asked the other to hold her feet and standing up on his knees, he shoved his hard cock deep into her pussy while holding on to the back of her knees. The man holding her feet back over her head pulled her face so she was looking in an almost straight up position and shoved his cock down her throat.

Both men had a clear view of Emily's pussy, ass, tits and face as they set their rhythm to alternately shove as deep as they could and then pull out until only the head of their cock remained in her pussy and mouth.

Emily was powerless to stop them; she had to concentrate on breathing and not gagging as the swollen cock drove deep down her throat. She could also feel the other cock drive so deep into her that when he bottomed against her womb, it sent shocks of pain throughout her whole body. She had to will herself to relax and hope that this would not last much longer. When she felt the one in her pussy increase his pace, she braced herself for his climax. When it came, she felt as though she was being split apart. Pulse after pulse flowed inside her, she didn't know how she could hold all the cum that had been pumped inside her in the last couple of hours.

Just as he was finished, the one thrusting in her mouth shoved his cock deep down her throat and held it there as he shot pulse after pulse down her throat. Emily had not been prepared for this long of a thrust and was taken by surprise with nearly empty lungs. As her vision began to fade, her body gave an involuntary shudder and she coughed and sucked a glob of his cum down into her lungs. Her rasping cough/gag caused the guy to yank his now spent cock out of her mouth just as she coughed again bringing up the cum from her wind-pipe and lungs. With no strength to fully expel the gooey mess, she let it slide out of her mouth and down her cheek.

As she lay there catching her breath, Chris and Bryan moved her around so they could both have access to her open pussy. When she was sure she was going to live, she looked at them and said, "Please no more, I'm done, I can't take any more."

Bryan looked at her and said, "Just one more thing and we'll be satisfied, you left a mess on me, clean me up and I'll be gone."

Emily knew from previous times, that she was expected to suck and lick them clean. Knowing she could get done and stop this madness she agreed.

Before she knew it, she was placed in the feet over her head position again, with her pussy gaping open. Bryan took his now limp cock and pushed his whole cock and balls into Emily's opening as he pushed on her belly expressing the loads of cum that had been deposited inside her. Gobs of white stringy liquid were pushed out of her and Bryan thoroughly coated his cock and balls with the messy mixture. He then moved himself to Emily's mouth and lowered himself over her. Her nose was practically shoved in his ass-hole and his balls entered her mouth first. She sucked and licked as he moved forward and back to give her access to all the spunk he had smeared on his privates. He slid back far enough to cause Emily to lick his hairy ass hole and he lowered his ass over her mouth and told her to clean that while she was there. While Bryan was being cleaned, Chris was coating his cock and balls in the same way that Bryan had in preparation to also be cleaned. When Bryan moved away, Chris took his place over Emily's mouth and she repeated the cleaning process on him as well, cock, balls, and ass-hole.

Then to Emily's horror, they both repeated the process again. They were enjoying this final degrading of the woman they had just so recently ravished.

Their final insult was to stick their fingers deep inside Emily and scoop gobs of cum out of her pussy and feed it into her mouth so she could suck and lick every drop of the nasty mess from them.

Finally they were satisfied and left the room.

Emily could hear them laughing in the next room, she could only wonder what they were saying and what they now thought of her. She was so humiliated, what she thought was going to be a funny evening of innocent teasing had somehow gotten terribly out of control. Worst of all she felt that so much of it was her fault, that somehow she was encouraging them to do more and more. She wished that she had not drunk so much. She wished she had not let them talk her into taking off all her clothes and she certainly wished she had not stripped each of them and asked them to fuck her. How was she going to face any of them again, and how was she going to face Jim and tell him what she had let them do to her?

She heard the front door close and it got suddenly quiet. She remembered she was at Allen's place so she hoped that Chris and Bryan had left. She was sure she couldn't take any more sex; the last two had nearly been too much for her. It seemed that every time the violence increased, the last with Chris and Bryan had been rape.

Allen had been forceful, but there was still some gentleness to his fucking. Emily still felt Allen had taken advantage of the situation, but he had at least been gentle. She can't hold him totally responsible, after all she had asked to be fucked and she had had two massive climaxes with him. She still hoped that she would not have to do anything else tonight.

Allen entered the room and sat on the bed beside Emily. She looked up at him and suddenly began to cry. "Are you okay? Bryan and Chris were bragging about how hard they fucked you. Did they hurt you? I shouldn't have left you alone in here with the two of them. I didn't think that they were going to gang up on you. Oh God, Emily I am so sorry. It wasn't supposed to go this far."

"We thought that maybe you would stop us when we brought you here. We had planned to just let you sleep it off and wake up in the morning and we were going to kid you about flashing us your tits. We never imagined that you would let us take off all your clothes. None of us dreamed that you would get naked without Jim being here. I know that deep inside I hoped that I'd get to see you naked, or at least look at your tits, but when you took off your bra and panties, and just stood there in front of us, God, I just quit thinking then."

"Emily, please forgive me, I don't want to lose you and Jim as a friend."

Emily couldn't stop crying. She felt so embarrassed and humiliated. She felt so responsible for the whole thing. She wanted to hate all three of these so-called friends, but somehow she couldn't, she was just so tired.

Allen slid closer to Emily's shivering body. She crawled up into his arms and cried even harder. She knew she reeked of sex from the three men. Her face and hair were caked with their cum. Her mouth and lips were sticky, hell she was sticky from her knees up to the top of her head from the loads of cum that was deposited in her and then head and smeared all over her. She wondered how Allen could stand to hold her she was such a smelly sticky slut.

Emily finally calmed down as Allen held her and stroked her hair. She said between sobs, "I am so embarrassed. (Sob) I am so ashamed of myself. (Sob) What are people going to think of me? (Sob) How can I look at any of our friends? (Sob) Everyone is going to think I am just a slut that fucks around with anybody. (Sob) Oh God Allen what am I going to tell Jim? And she broke down again.

"Shhh, don't blame yourself. We went out with the full intention of getting you falling down drunk. Emily, you don't know how much the three of us talked about how we wanted to see you naked. We all talked about how we would fuck you in a heartbeat if we had the chance. We just never in a million years believed that it would happen. Hell, having you naked here alone with me right now makes my imagination go wild. I can't stop looking at you right now. Holding you naked in my arms is like a dream come true. Hell, I think I must be dreaming right now, and even though it is a nightmare, I don't want to wake up because you are naked in it."

That made Emily laugh, even though she felt so bad. "God Allen, you are such a pig! Look at me I'm a mess! If this is a dream at least dream of me clean and smelling good. I am covered with gobs of drying smelly cum. I'm sweaty and sticky and I've just been fucked and I've sucked cocks and licked ass-holes. And you think I am sexy because I'm naked? God you are terrible! You are just as bad as Jim. What do men think?

With that, Emily rolled away from Allen and burst into uncontrollable laughter.

It must be the stress thought Allen.

"Look Emily, I can't explain this mess. It's done, it's over. It was a big fucking goat-rope mistake! And stop snickering because that was an unintended pun. We'll get this straightened out. I'll make sure that Bryan and Chris never say a word about this to anyone, and I mean anyone under penalty of death. They know I am serious. I'll go with you to explain this to Jim. I'll stay and plead the case until he understands that you are not fully to blame. I know Jim, he is a reasonable man and he loves you more than anything in this world. He will understand and forgiver you, he may kill the three of us, but he will forgive you. He and I have had long talks about you and his relationship and how he loves to see you, you know expose yourself. He is so proud of you and your body. He has told me many times that he wishes that you would just strip and go naked 100% of the time. Do you know how crazy that makes me feel? When he talks about you and your body, all the blood drains from my head to my cock. I have to come home and beat off every time I see you. Fuck! In short you drive me crazy. I know you do that to a lot of other men too."

"God Allen, am I that much of a slut? Do I show off too much and give the wrong impression?"

"No, no, not at all, just the opposite, we can see that you are totally unaware of it. It isn't something you do; it is what you don't do. Plus just look at yourself. You are drop dead beautiful! Your face, your hair, your tits, your ass, your legs, fuck Emily, there isn't any part of you that doesn't drive any man with blood flowing through their veins absolutely crazy with lust."

"I just have to say this again, Allen you are such a pig, a bullshitting pig at that! I gotta love you for it, but you are an incurable pussy hound, and a pig!"

Allen threw up his hands in surrender and looked like a little boy caught beating off in the bathroom. "Guilty as charged. But that still doesn't make what I said about you any less true."

Okay, its 3:30 a.m. and it is agreed that you're a smelly mess. First you go and shower all that cum off your body. Then get dressed in as little as you will allow yourself to be seen in at this late hour and we'll go and get some food at some all night dinner where we'll talk about what to do next. Then you will either let me take you home or you'll come back here and finish paying off your bet. Just to let you know I haven't forgotten about the terms. I still have you until noon."

Emily groaned as she crawled off the bed and Allen guided her to the bathroom. "Do you need help cleaning all that cum off of and out of your body?"

"You wish. I can see right through you, Buddy, you just want to get in the shower with me and run those lecherous hands all over me in the pretence of washing me. Ain't no way! A woman has to have a little privacy cleaning herself up." Emily then turned and gave Allen an approving smile, "Thanks anyway." and kissed him on the cheek.

Allen wondered just how transparent he really was. He really did want to take Emily into the shower and feel her naked body completely. The idea of her soft skin and the soapy bubbles made his cock start to grow again. He just reached down grabbing himself and said under his breath, "Sorry guy, not this time."

HGriffin
HGriffin
642 Followers