The Wager

Story Info
He learns that losing to his neighbor can also be a win.
1.7k words
3.81
96.5k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gotten myself into this situation, and really wasn't sure how. Here I am, laying on my back while my beautiful neighbor Cathy is riding my cock trying to get me to cum – as quickly as she can. Not three feet away, I'm watching my wife Susan attempting to do the same thing to Cathy's husband Mark.

The problem is that Mark's cock is huge and I can tell by the look on Susan's face that she is more focused on her own impending orgasm (the second in ten minutes) than on making Mark cum. Since there is a bet between the ladies as who can make the other husband cum first, I'm in trouble and know it. I'm already starting to feel the early signs of my impending orgasm, while Mark is busy driving Susan into a further frenzy (NOT what's supposed to happen).

How I got here isn't important, but I definitely don't want to lose this bet (as I will be the one who has to pay it off) – I really don't know what to do. While Cathy is an amazingly beautiful lady with her petite frame, big D tits with huge nipples and an amazingly flat stomach, I do have one small advantage – 20 years of servicing Mark's huge cock has made her pussy a bit loose for my average sized member.

Susan is suffering the opposite – while I have other attributes (I hope), my cock just isn't the main event that gets Susan off when we have sex ("thank goodness for a talented tongue", I think) – Susan is having her tight, lovely pussy stretched out by a dick in a way that it hasn't been since before our grown kids were born.

My focus is put back on Susan as she shouts "oh God Mark, your cock is stretching me out, I'm going to cum again!"

Mark expertly reaches up and twists Susan's nipples between his fingers, assuring she is past the point of no return "Oh no, I'm cumming – ohhhhh!!" as the rest of us watch Susan start to convulse on Marks huge cock. "don't stop, it's so deep, oh, no, not again ahhhhhhh" and Susan is cumming yet again, less than 30 seconds after the last orgasm rippled through her.

Susan is so drained that all she can do is lie on top of Mark and moan, his cock still in her pussy. She is definitely not focused on the bet or making Mark cum first...

Cathy looks down at me and smiles saying "well stud, it's you and me now" her knowing she has the upper hand.

I try and put on a good show and say to her "I have a few tricks up my sleeve yet too" but we both know it is all for show.

With a smirk, Cathy starts to tighten and release her pussy muscles, slowly milking my cock – I haven't felt anything like this before and it's amazing. Cathy slowly starts to ride up and down on my cock while continuing to milk me with her wet pussy.

Soon I'm in real trouble. "Susan – you need to get going sweetie, Cathy is really working me over right now."

Susan is still recovering from her powerful orgasms and barely hears me.

"This is going to be fun" Cathy says "after you lose, I will have you as my sex toy for the next week. We are going to have lots of fun, aren't we?"

A sudden chill goes through me as I realize what this means – Cathy likes to have her pussy cleaned out after sex, but Mark is an alpha and will have no part of that. I'm going to be Cathy's pussy cleaner and will be gulping down Mark's sperm and Cathy's juices for a week. I start to panic but there isn't anything I can do...

Cathy starts talking to me "you are getting close, aren't you? You know you want to cum – fill my pussy with your cream, you know you want to. I'm the first new pussy you've had since you were married – even at 40, it's a pretty good pussy, isn't it..."

She starts to ride me harder and I'm bearing down to slow the inevitable. Suddenly Cathy reaches down and grabs my nipples between her fingers and twists them – Susan must have shared with her what a slut I can be when I woman rides me and plays with my nipples.

Cathy has me now and she knows it, a smile appears on her face as she continues to ride my cock. Now I'm having a hard time controlling my thrusts, I'm driving up to meet her each time she comes down on me.

I hear myself saying "oh, Cathy, your pussy is amazing." Soon there is more - "oh yeah, that's it milk my cock. Make me cum in your pussy. That it, I'm almost there."

This whole time Cathy's encouraging me along "that's it, give me that hot load of cum, I want feel you shoot deep into my pussy. Come on – give it to me now, fill me up."

Almost on cue, my cock starts to throb and jerk, I feel the cum shooting out of my dick and into Cathy's waiting pussy as I hear myself moaning "oh Cathy your making me cum!"

Its over before I know it, and my cum is leaking out of Cathy's pussy as my dick deflates.

Mark looks over at Cathy and says "now that we have them for the week, can I have some fun here too?"

Cathy looks back at Mark and says "sure babe, thinking the same thing myself."

In one smooth motion Mark rolls my wife Susan over and he is now on top of her. Susan is just starting to recover from her orgasms, but seems okay with whatever might happen next. Mark starts pushing his huge dick into Susan again and she starts to moan with each thrust.

Meanwhile, Cathy is rolling onto her back and says to me "okay, time to clean me up and service my needs" – I know what that means.

I've never tasted my own sperm, but know I don't really have a choice. I move down between Cathy's legs and notice for the first time what a huge, but lovely set of pussy lips she has. I tentatively start to lick her lips and think that since I really like going down on Susan, this won't be so bad.

I taste my own cum for the first time and realize I'm hooked. Soon I'm happily lapping away at Cathy's pussy, and she starts to get into it as well.

"That's it, lick my pussy, eat all that cum out. Oh, yeah – Mark, this guy really knows how to eat my pussy, you should take some lessons from him."

This positive reinforcement only increases my focus. I can feel my cock getting hard again as Cathy starts to near her orgasm.

Suddenly Cathy shouts "that's it, take my clit in your mouth and suck on it. Oh yeah! Hmmm, you're getting me there, keep it up."

As Cathy gyrates her hips and gets closer to the orgasm that has been building since she rode me, I look up to seek Mark having his way with Susan – she is back in focus and has pulled her legs up against her chest to give Mark even greater access to her tight pussy.

Susan is starting to encourage Mark as well "that it, feed me that big cock of yours, push it in deep. Oh yeah, just like that – don't stop, oh my."

Mark is really starting to pick up the pace, and I can tell he is on his way to cumming in my wife's pussy.

Cathy gets there first though – she grabs my head and starts grinding her hips into my face "oh, that's it you pussy eating slut, make me cum. Mommy needs a really good orgasm." "Oh yeah, just like that."

Soon I feel her body tense up and her eyes spring open – she is cumming...her pussy starts to convulse around my tongue and lips and she is trying to speak but nothing is coming out of her mouth but a long, low moan as she rides her orgasm.

Wave after wave crashes through her body. Finally, after what seems like minutes she relaxes her grip on my head and says "wow, that was great. It's going to be a good week."

I look down and my cock is hard and leaking cum, just from the excitement of finishing her off – I know I'm going to have to wait to cum again, but Mark hasn't finished yet.

Cathy rolls over and moves toward Mark. "come on honey – she's got such a tight pussy for your big cock. Show her what she has been missing."

With a mischievous look on her face, Cathy says to Mark "I know what you want, don't I" as she reaches down with both hands and grabs his massive balls.

Mark starts to moan and pick up his pace as Cathy tells him "that it, stud, I know what you like. Empty your cum from these huge balls into Susan and give her a load she will never forget."

I see her squeeze Mark's balls even tight and he moans "oh yeah, I'm going to cum."

Susan starts to encourage Mark as well – "that's it, give me that big load. Fill me with your cum...hmmmmm..."

Suddenly Mark starts to thrust even harder and then pushes deep and holds it "I'm cumming, oh yeah, oh yeah!"

Susan's eyes get big and she screams "Oh my God, your filling my pussy with your cum! You're going to take me over with you." Suddenly she is moaning and shaking just as Mark finishes his last thrust into her.

As everyone settles down and recovers from their orgasms, Cathy looks at me as says "time to clean Susan up. After you finish, you can go another round with my pussy"...it's going to be a great week!

To be continued...