The Wager

Story Info
Wife loses a bet, and must now pay off!
3.7k words
4.15
125.1k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vegasdude
vegasdude
112 Followers

Ever since my wife, Kay and I, moved to Las Vegas, we seem to be betting on everything. Luckily, the bets are just between us, not the casinos. We've been happily, and faithfully, married for six years. Kay is a branch manager at a local bank, and I'm a finance manager at a local car dealership. We're an attractive couple; I'm 6 ft 1 weighing 210 with brown hair and eyes, while Kay is 5 ft 6 in, and weighs 120. She has shoulder length curly black hair, and the most amazing green eyes I have ever seen. At 38 years old, Kay's figure is fantastic, 38D-25-36, with Areola's bigger than silver dollars, and nipples that when aroused stick out around ½ inch. Kay is a bit of a sun worshiper, so she always has a good tan, being quite shy she always wears a fairly modest bikini, so her tanning leaves some definite tan lines.

Kay was raised in a very devout Baptist family, so she wasn't overly experienced sexually when we met. Even after 6 years of marriage, our sex live is still once or twice a week, missionary with the occasional doggie style action. Oral sex has never been her thing, so her feeble blow-jobs are saved for special occasions.

In 2010 when the Saints won the Superbowl, Kate won that one, and I ended up doing all of the house work for the week. So for this years Superbowl bet, I decided to up the Ante. The winner this year gets to have the looser do their bidding for an entire month. Kay took the Steelers, while I had the Packers, so we all know who won this one. After the game I gave Kay a big kiss and told her that I would collect my winnings next month.

I knew right away what I would have Kay do for the month; she was going to be my slut the entire month of March.

When the 1st came around, I had the day off, so when Kay left to work in her usual business attire (slacks, blouse, jacket and modest pumps), I went through her dresser and closet. I boxed up all of her clothes and took them to a storage unit I had rented. Then I went shopping for her first week's clothes. I know all of her sizes so shopping was easy, I came home with 3 short skirts, 2 tight sheer blouses, 2 tight fitting short dresses, 3 pairs of nylons, two pairs of fishnets, an assortment of garter belts, and three pairs of 6 inch stilettos (black, red, and brown). Next I went to a local adult store and bought a 12 inch dildo for Kay's pleasure.

When Kay arrived home I gave her a big kiss, stuffing my tongue as far down her throat as I could.

When we broke our kiss she exclaimed "I guess you're happy to see me, what do you have in mind for your reward from our little bet?"

I told her "You have no idea how happy I am that you're home, and as for my reward, you'll find out soon enough. Go ahead, take a shower and do your make-up, we're going out tonight. Just drop your clothes at the bathroom door; I'll toss them in the laundry room. I picked out an outfit for you to wear; it's laid out on the bed. "

The outfit I had picked out for tonight was a skin tight, red mini-dress, with a plunging neckline, almost to the waist (this should really show off Kay's great tits), red garter belt, black fishnets and the red 6 inch stilettos.

While Kay was showering, I gathered up her clothes from today and dumped them in the trash, it would be the last time I ever saw that boring outfit again, trash day was tomorrow, and the clothes would be gone before she knew it.

When Kay emerged from the bathroom after her shower and make-up, I heard an audible gasp, and she called out "You can't be serious, I can't wear THAT out in public!"

I entered the bedroom and told her "You can, and you will. A bet is a bet. You are going to be my SLUT for the month, you'll do as I say, dress as I say and behave as I say until April!"

Kay pleaded "Jim, please, you have got to be kidding. Anything but this, let's be reasonable."

I told her "You should have thought of the possibilities before you accepted the bet, now get dressed, if you value our relationship you'll do as I say."

Kay finally accepted that she had to pay up, so she started to get dressed, when she saw that her outfit had no bra or panties she went to her dresser to get some, finding the dresser empty she called out "Hey, you forgot my underwear, and where did all of my old things go?"

I replied "I didn't forget anything, you won't need any underwear this month, and to remove temptation, I hid all of your old things."

Now I stood in the doorway and watched Kay dress, she put on the garter belt and started rolling the fishnets up her gorgeous legs. Next came the stilettos, they were the kind that had the cute little strap that goes around the ankle. When she had those on, Kay looked marvelous! I couldn't wait any more, my hard on was about to explode. I told her "Hold on a second, right there. You look fantastic, but something is still missing, I know what it is. Close your eyes." Once she had her eyes closed, I opened my fly and pulled my 8 inch cock out, walked over and put it right in front of her face. I then told her "Open your eyes, and your mouth." The look on Kay's face when she was starring at my engorged cock head was precious, a mix of shock, excitement and actually I could see some desire there as well. This bet might just work out to our favor!

I rubbed my cock on her face and finally said "OK SLUT open up, it's time for a first class blow-job", she slowly opened her mouth and started to reach for my cock, but I stopped her telling her "No hands, lips and tongue only, SLUT." As I said before, Kay wasn't into oral sex, either giving or receiving. She had done it a few times but not with much enthusiasm. Tonight would be different. She tentatively reached out with her tongue and started licking around my cock head, and up and down the shaft. Next she surprised me by sticking the tip of her tongue into the slit of my cock, her eyes were tightly closed while she was doing this, so I told her "Open your eyes, and look at me while you eat me you SLUT", and she immediately did, her eyes were wide open and starring deeply into mine. She actually seemed to be getting into this.

Now she started to form a pretty little "O" out of her lips, and slowly started taking my cock into her mouth. Kay, gradually had a couple of inches in, when I grabbed the back of her head, and started feeding more and more of my cock down her throat. I could see a look of panic on her face so I stopped with about 4 inches in, and told her "Relax, just relax. If you're tense it will just be harder for you." She started to calm down, so I resumed feeding my cock to her. Although she did gag a few times, Kay was eventually successful in taking all 8 inches of meat down her throat. I slowly pulled out until just the head was in her mouth, she gasped for air, and I slid all the way back in again. I did this a couple more times, and then pulled all the way out.

I decided that I had Kay dressed like a slut, and starting to act like a slut, now was time for her to talk like a slut. For our entire married life we never "Fucked" or had "Sex", we always "Made Love". Kay was totally unable to even talk dirty, this was about to change.

I told her to "Sit tight and relax, I'll be right back." I went into the den, and brought the video camera I had set up on a tripod into the bedroom. I set up the camera, focused it on her face in profile and hit record. I then walked back to Kay, and started waving my hard cock in front of her and asked "What is this?"

She shyly replied "It's your penis".

I slapped both her cheeks with my cock and told her "WRONG, this is my COCK, now say it, what is this?"

Again, very shyly and quietly Kay said "It's your cock"

I slapped her again and yelled "LOUDER!!"

Kay looked at me with fire in her eyes and shouted "IT'S YOUR COCK!"

"Very good, you slut" I said, I continued "Now, your cock sucking skills are improving, but we do have places to be tonight, and I still need to cum before we go, what do you suggest, SLUT?"

Kay said "You could make love to me."

To which I replied "I could, but I won't. I think that I should FUCK YOU! What do you think?"

She looked down and said "OK."

I replied "OK what?"

Kay seemed to be learning, because now she starred into my face and said "OK, I think you should FUCK ME."

I told her "Great idea, but I don't want cum and pussy juices running down your leg in the car or at the restaurant, so, open wide and I'll FUCK YOUR PRETTY FACE!, how about that?"

Kay just nodded, and opened her mouth. I slowly worked my cock into her throat, then grabbed the back of her head and started treating her head like it was her pussy! I was slamming it all the way in, ignoring her gags. When I was about to cum I pulled out of her mouth, and rested my cock against her lips. She started to close her mouth, so I insisted "Open up, and stick out your tongue." Kay did as she was told, just as I started shooting cum into her mouth. After four or five big shots, I stuffed my cock half way into her mouth so Kay could still breathe and told her "Start SWALLOWING SLUT!" She hesitantly looked up at me, so I stuck my cock in farther until she nodded her agreement. I pulled back to half way again, and Kay started sucking and swallowing like a vacuum cleaner.

Once I was finished cumming, I pulled my limp cock out of Kay's mouth, I tucked it back into my pants and told her to finish getting ready, "And don't forget the lipstick to match your red dress." Once Kay was dressed she looked like a high priced call girl, her 38D's were popping out and the dress was so short that her fine ass was almost sticking out.

On our way to dinner I asked her "What have you learned so far tonight?"

Kay answered "I learned that I love being FACE FUCKED by your big COCK, and swallowing your cum!"

So ends lesson one, lesson two would happen later tonight, we weren't on our way to a restaurant, but to one of the local strip clubs that has a steakhouse and amateur night was tonight.

Most strip clubs aren't in the best parts of town, and this was no exception. Kay asked "Where are we going down here?" So I told her not to worry about it, it would be obvious soon enough.

When we arrived at the club, Kay asked "What are we going to do here?"

I told her "We are going to have dinner, and you are going to DANCE!" Her face turned bright red, but before she could say anything the valet had opened her door and was reaching for her hand. As Kay scooted out of the car, her dress had ridden up high enough for the valet to get a good look at her furry snatch (Kay, as of yet had refused to shave her cunt, that too would change this month). She straightened out her dress and we entered the club, heading to the steakhouse.

After a fine meal, we went to the stage area, got a good table and watched a couple of the professional dancers perform, I told Kay to take notes for her upcoming performance. A couple of the girls kept coming by our table, asking if Kay was here for "Amateur Night" , Kay shock her head but I said "Maybe."

About 10 minutes later, Kay had downed her third drink and was getting a bit tipsy, when a beautiful redhead with huge tits came by and asked if I wanted a dance, I told her "No thanks, but she would love one," pointing to Kay. Again, Kay turned bright red, and before she could say anything I told the dancer, Bridgette, that we would like to use the VIP room for the dance. Bridgette told me the fee was $100 for the room, so I said "It's worth $250 for a great performance." She grinned, and led us to the VIP room. Once there Kay and I sat on the couch, Bridgette removed the outfit she was wearing, and positioned Kay a little lower on the couch, and spread her legs wide.

The music started and Bridgette started to dance. She stared into Kay's eyes the entire time, slowly gyrating to the beat. Waving her huge tits and shapely ass in Kay's face. I could see that the alcohol had taken effect, and Kay was becoming aroused, she was breathing heavily, and her nipples were about to tear through her dress. Suddenly Bridgette had her hands behind Kay's head, and was leaning in closer; her huge tits were only an inch or two from Kay. To my surprise, Kay's tongue darted out and was flicking against Bridgette's erect nipples. Kay was like she was in a trance, she was caressing Bridgette's ass while her tongue was all over the woman's tits. Now I noticed that Bridgette had somehow managed to free Kay's breasts from her dress and now she was sucking on Kay's eraser like nipples.

All too soon the song was over, Bridgette stood, and gave Kay a big French kiss, then turned to me and said "How was that?" I thanked her, and gave her $350 instead of the $250 promised. Bridgette looked at Kay, and said "She might need a couple minutes to gather herself. But you two need to get out there soon if she's going to be in the contest."

I looked at Kay, see looked like she was in shock, her eyes were wide open, her mouth was a gape, her tits were fully exposed and her dress was up around her hips. I wanted to fuck her right there, but that wasn't part of tonight's plan. I kissed her on the cheek, and said "Kay, it's time to get ready for your dancing début", so she stood, straightened her dress and started for the door. I stopped her and said "You might want to put those away, for now", and tapped her still exposed breasts. Kay smiled, laughed and tucked them back into her dress.

When we got to our table, they were just starting to take sign-ups for the Amateur contest; Kay jumped up with no prodding from me and rushed to the bar to get entered.

Twenty minutes later, they called for all the entrants in the contest to go to the dressing room door, Kay stood, bent over (giving everyone sitting at the bar a look at her bare ass), stuffed her tongue down my throat, and said "Wait here stud, I'll be right back", and off she went.

When the contest started, some of the girls were really good. I imagine that they had done this before. Kay was the fifth of six girls competing. When it was Kay's turn, she nervously stepped to the stage wearing a long red wig, and the clothes she had worn to the club. The song started and Kay started swaying to the beat of the music, she had lost some of her wildness that had started showing, and I could tell she was a bit scared. Some rowdy guys at the bar started yelling for her to "take it off", so she rolled the top of her dress down, exposing those great tits. This got some yelling and wolf whistles started in the crowed. Kay was starting to loosen up a bit again, and started rubbing and squeezing her tits, next she raised one of her tits to her mouth, and started sucking on her own nipple. This drove the crowed crazy, the men along the stage started throwing dollar bills at her. This got Kay going; she was just starting to take her dress the rest of the way off, when her song ended. She put her tits back in the dress, scooped up all the money that had been thrown at her and hurried off the stage.

The last girl on stage had obviously done this before, as soon as her song had started, she was totally nude, showing off her slick, shaved pussy. By the time the song was over, she was on her back, feet behind her ears, and two fingers deep in her pussy.

Needless to say, girl number 6 was the winner, but to me Kay had done great. She was disappointed that she hadn't won, and said she wanted to go home now. It was after 1AM, and she did need to work tomorrow. On the drive home I asked her how much money she made while dancing, she smiled at me and said $75. I told her "Since you didn't win, give it here, sluts don't need money, and we'll need that for the rest of your training."

She willingly handed me the money and said "I promise to do better next time."

Kay's last statement made me happy; she was obviously starting to get into this, so it gave me another idea. By the time we had gotten back to our neighborhood it was almost 2AM. I stopped the car at the end of our block, and told Kay; "By the way, since you didn't win, you basically lost. I don't think losers should get off un-punished. Take your dress off and give it to me." Kay peeled her dress off and gave it to me. I got out of the car, walked to her side, opened the door and reached in for her hand. Kay gave me a confused look and took my hand. I pulled her out of the car, she was wearing only the garter belt, fishnets and stilettos, and told her "Stand in the middle of the street and wait there until I am at the foot of our drive way. Then strut your naked ass home!" I hopped in the car and drove off; in the rear view mirror I could see Kay standing in the street like she had been told.

I pulled a digital camera out of the glove box, and walked to the end of the driveway. Kay started strutting down the street like a runway model, she was swinging her hips, and those tits were really swaying. I was clicking off pictures as fast as I could. Kay walked up to me, wrapped her arms around me and asked "Can we go inside and FUCK now?"

We entered the house, and I asked Kay if she meant what she had said about doing better next time, she replied "I hate losing at anything. I want to practice and go back and kick that bitch's ass!"

"I'll give you some practice" I said. So I threw a pillow on the floor, and asked Kay "Do you remember the move Girl number 6 did at the end of her act, I think all good sluts should be able to pull that one off. So get down on that pillow and see what you can do."

I went back to the bedroom and got the video camera out again, and set it up for the end of our evening festivities. Kay slowly sat down on the pillow, raised her legs up so that her feet were behind her head, and said "Yeah I can do this.' I reminded her that the other girl had done more than that, so Kay slowly started to rub her pussy, her eyes were closed and her fingers were playing over her cunt.

I knelt down, took her hand and said "It was more like this!", I took Kay's index and middle fingers and started working them in and out of her cunt her eyes opened wide but she took over the finger fucking from me. She was really working up a lather, her juices were flowing all over the pillow. Kay was starting to cum, her chest was heaving, she was breathing heavily, nipples sticking out like arrows and she was shaking all over. I pulled her fingers out of her pussy, and held them to her face; she sucked them hungrily into her mouth and licked her own cum off her fingers.

I had video taped this whole scene, so I zoomed in on her satisfied face and asked her "What would you like to do now?"

I got the response I was hoping for, Kay yelled "I WANT TO FUCK MY HUSBAND RIGHT NOW, FUCK ME NOW!!" I stripped off my clothes, got between her legs and started to pound her dripping cunt. Her feet were still behind her head, and I was driving her down into the pillow. She was shouting "FUCK, FUCK ME, FUCK" loud enough to wake the neighbors but I didn't care. I was fucking my SLUT wife. After about five minutes of hard fucking, I exploded in her hot pussy. I pulled my cock out and stuffed it into her mouth for her to willingly to clean off.

This was just the first day of the month with a SLUT wife; I can't wait for the rest of the month.

To be continued.

vegasdude
vegasdude
112 Followers