The Wages of Cyn: An Introduction

Story Info
Cynthia conceives of a story to tell.
1.1k words
3.75
8.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction: where we meet our intrepid heroine and her nefarious plot is conceived during a naked perusal of self, followed by a long hot soak in a bubble bath during plot refinements.

Cynthia yawned and stretched. It had been a long night and she was tired. Life was hardly what she had planned growing up back home in Indiana, but it was still good. Life as a high-priced call girl beat being married to a redneck asshole whose idea of a good time was drinking beer down at the local honky-tonk.

She sat down at her computer and booted up. She liked to cruise the erotica sites. Sometimes she got some really good ideas from the fantastical stories posted by the amateur authors. Today, on one of the forums, one of the frequent posters was talking about a national writing contest. The goal was to write a 50,000-word novel in a month. It sounded like the sort of challenge Cyn was looking for.

“I should write a book about sex. ‘The hooker’s guide to keeping your man happy… so he won’t come to me’. It has a nice ring to it.” She spoke aloud, unconcerned at the thought of talking to herself. Like her momma always said, it isn’t talking to yourself that’s the problem, it’s answering that will get you in trouble.

“Maybe Momma was right, maybe I have gone round the bend. But what the hell else am I going to do with a bachelor’s degree in English? Fat lot of good graduating with a 3.7 GPA did me. I should have taken the job teaching at the high school instead of trying to make my fortune in Vegas. What was I thinking? That I would live on air while I wrote my first novel? That it would be instantly picked up by a publishing house, and then made into a Hollywood blockbuster?”

“It’s hardly likely that I could find a different occupation now anyway. I’ve been an escort for ten years. If I haven’t done it by now, it probably isn’t for lack of being asked. I’ve done things that would turn my own hair gray, if it wasn’t for Julie down at the beauty shop.”

“Hell, why not. What’s the worst that can happen? I’m going to do it.” With that dramatic proclamation, she clicked on the little link so thoughtfully provided by Sven and signed up. The challenge wasn’t due to start for another two days, so Cyn decided to go take a nice, relaxing bubble bath and start plotting her story.

As she ran the steaming hot water and dumped in a generous amount of sweet-pea scented bath gel into the claw-footed tub, she thought of the many sexual escapades she had had over her life. “Where to start?” she wondered aloud, then giggled merrily at herself. This whole talking out loud thing was becoming a bad habit awfully fast.

While the bathtub filled with fragrant bubbles, she stripped off her clothes. Critically, she examined her reflection in the massive mirror that graced one wall of the enormous bathroom. Even after ten years in her field, she was still a stunning woman. Her breasts were still perky, still tipped with delicate-looking pink nipples. Her slim waist owed nothing to any surgeon, but plenty to the hour she dedicated to yoga four days a week. Her long legs were perfectly formed, with just enough curves to suggest woman without being plump. Her mound was closely trimmed, with only a thin strip of blonde hair curling over the hidden lips of her pussy and clit. She turned, peering at her backside in the mirror. Her butt- now it was just cute. She had a nicely curved ass. It was far from being big. Indeed, it was perfectly proportioned. Many a man had drooled- literally- at the sight of her firm ass.

The tub finally full, she stopped the intent perusal of her own body and sank into the steaming hot water. As she soaked, she pondered. How would she begin her novel? How should she divide it up- by type of encounter? Chronologically? Randomly- as one thought brought out another? Should she write an outline first, or should she just let fly from her fingers to the computer keys? Should she be strictly factual- sort of a how-to guide? Or would it be better to tell stories and affix a pithy little note at the end of each chapter noting how things should be done right- and how they could done wrong? Should she include her own experiences, or would it be better to make everything up. Could she be sued for telling stories without the consent of the other parties involved if she didn’t use any names? Would it be better to use first person? The questions whirled inside her head. By the time she emerged, dripping bubbles onto the fluffy rug beside the tub, many of the original questions had been answered. Unfortunately, they only seemed to create more questions. After she slipped a periwinkle silk robe over her damp skin, she went to her desk and sat down. She pulled up a blank document and began to type.

First person perspective, combination of her own experiences and those created entirely within the fertile fields of her imagination, cute notes at the end critiquing performances, perhaps a few notes between chapters set aside for her thoughts on various sex-related subjects. She decided to write each story as a separate chapter, and then arrange them in the most sensible manner when they were all written.

Next, Cyn began on an outline. She decided to write out headings for some of the various chapters she had picked from among her varied experiences, figuring that an outline would give her somewhere to work from when she got stuck, as she was certain she eventually would.

Chapter one: Of her first sexual experience out behind her daddy’s barn… or how not to treat a young virgin if you don’t want your nose broken by her big brother.

Chapter two: How to become a hooker in three easy steps… or better yet, how not to become one.

Chapter three: Her first john…

Chapter four: If someone asks if they can bring along a friend ‘just to watch’, charge triple. Also known as unexpected threesomes.

Chapter five: If you are stopped on the street by a cop- demand to see their badge… unless, of course, you like being felt up in alleyways.

Chapter six: If his girlfriend books your time, he’s going to want something kinky. Guaranteed.

Chapter seven: Don’t agree to do a bachelor party for out of town guests unless you know they aren’t relatives. Doing the bump and grind for your cousin tends to be embarrassing.

Chapter eight: Never agree to be tied up by the client- unless you have a friend who will come untie you afterwards.

Author’s Note: If you find this idea compelling, and are interested in reading Cyn’s chapters as they unfold, drop me a line.