The Wait

Story Info
A male slave's story.
1.5k words
4.32
36.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

he waited for Her, it was his focus. She had left him like this, blindfolded, hands bound together behind his back, naked, kneeling with feet bound together and a rope between his wrists and ankles that kept him straight and upright. The rope from his collar kept him back against the wall. The gag in his mouth pulled tight and the cock ring circling his shaved member and separating his testicles kept him erect and waiting for Her.

his knees, his back ached from waiting like this, how long had it been, he did not know. his concentration being on keeping still and waiting, listening for the sounds that would tell him She had returned.

More time passed but finally he heard the lock opening. Her steps passed him as She went back and forth, finally he knew She was there, in front of him. he felt Her hand as She grabbed his erect cock saying slave, I see you are glad to see me as She laughed. With a quick pinch of his nipple She was gone again, leaving him there as She went about Her business of the house. Eventually She was there with him again, and he could feel Her untying him. She undid his feet and the rope from his collar but left his hands behind his back and helped him up and led him to Her bedroom. Pushing him back where he was sitting on the edge of the bed, still blindfolded and gagged she spread his legs wide.

he felt Her slide between his legs as Her fingers toyed with his balls. Her giggles made him smile inside. She took him in Her mouth sucking him and licking his shaft. Her lips played on his swollen head, taking him all in her mouth. Her fingers found and pinched his nipples while She sucked his cock.

How badly he wanted to reach out and hold on to Her but his bound hands left him helpless in Her control. his breathing and moaning changed as Her mouth did wonderful things to his cock and his excitement grew. When he was feeling as though he could not last She suddenly pinched his testicles and he doubled over. Her laughter bit him as the pain mixed with the ecstasy.

Giving him time to regain control She started on him again, Her lips playing softly on the head of his cock as She slowly brought him again near his peak, but then Her teeth raked down his cock and his muffled scream from behind the gag begged for mercy. Her laughter rang as he struggled with the pain. Good boy, slave She told him, take the pain for me as Her fingers gently massaged his balls.

After his pain subsided She licked the honey coming from his cock before taking him again. he knew not what She would do and it mattered not as he was helpless. Her lips and mouth brought him pleasure, better than any other woman he had ever known, tingling with pleasure not knowing if or when She would hurt him as his excitement grew.

Her sucking was intense and he tried to hold back, be ready for anything but She took him. he was helpless, totally in her control until finally he could last no longer. his cum shot violently, and She took all of it, sucking him harder, drawing even more from him. Her hand sliding on his shaft milking him completely She finished by licking the head of his cock slowly caressing it with Her tongue until She ended with a kiss. Good boy, slave, you did good, She said.

he sat there, pulling air in through his nose while She rose and playfully pushed him back on the bed. he stayed there as he heard her moving around. She came to him and pulled off the blindfold, the light making him squint as he adjusted to it. She loosened the gag and pulled it from him, telling him softly, not one word from you slave.

She rolled him over and loosened his hands but then tied them together in front of him. She attached another rope and pulled his hands up to the top of the bed. She pushed him and he helped as She laid him out on the bed. Ankle restraints were placed on him and a spreader bar kept his legs apart. Using another rope She tied the bar down and now he was again helpless, spread out, the cock ring still keeping him at attention. She giggled as She grabbed his cock, slave you are such a fun toy. Then She left the room, leaving him like that.

When She was ready She returned to the room. She stood over him, watching him before She slipped the robe from Her shoulders. Her nakedness was beautiful, Her brown nipples hard and erect. The little line of black hair over Her already swelling lips. Her skin was glowing and She let him take in all of Her beauty.

She came to the bed and climbed on, placing one leg on each side of his chest. With Her fingers She spread Her lips and toyed with the ring through Her clit. You like my ring slave, She asked. Yes, he began but She slapped his face hard. Not one word slave, do I need to gag you again? he shook his head no. Good boy, slave, now do you like my ring? he nodded yes as Her fingers played with Her pussy. so close to him but he could not touch Her. She spread Her lips wide showing him Her pinkness as Her fingers stroked Her clit.

Then moving forward, Her legs on each side of his head, his lips and tongue were now in their playground, eagerly seeking Her flesh. he licked Her sweetness, enjoying the taste of Her. licking and sucking Her clit, his tongue slipping in the ring and tugging it gently as She began to undulate on his face.

he enjoyed this pleasing of Her. his greatest joy was making Her cum over and over again, he never ceased to be amazed over Her multiple orgasms, some so close they overlapped. he sucked Her pussy, gripping the ring in Her clit with his teeth as Her body shook, Her moans were loud as Her juices flowed and he drank them.

Not stopping he continued with Her, licking, sucking, nibbling as three times more her body yielded it's bounty to him. Her hands were on his face as She slid down him, She kissed him and then slid his throbbing cock into Her wetness.

The feeling was heaven as Her slick skin took him in. fuck me slave, She said as Her body began to ride him. he worked to drive into Her, to give as good as he got as She leaned back undoing the ankle restraints. Legs freed he pushed the bar away, hearing it clang to the floor while Her pussy gripped his cock as She danced on him.

She leaned forward and sucked his nipple before reaching and untying his hands. Now free his hands jumped to Her erect nipples, caressing and pinching them. Pulling Her close to him he rolled Her over and came up lifting Her legs high as his hands grabbed Her hips while he drove his cock into Her, thrusting with wild abandon. he thumbed her clit while fucking Her and Her moans were driving him on.

Suddenly he stopped, fully inside Her as enjoyed this moment, her pussy holding him tightly until he slid out. With Her help he turned Her to Her stomach and pulled Her up on Her knees. he spread Her legs as wide as they would go as he moved in close, his cock touching Her lips, teasing. Her voice was demanding, fuck me slave.

he reached out and pushed Her head down as his cock slid into Her hungry pussy. grabbing Her hips firmly he pounded into Her. Orgasms shuddered Her as his cock continued to take Her. like an animal he fucked Her, feeling and hearing Her cum but he was building to his own release, the sight of Her as his cock took Her drove him, harder and harder until he was again able and his cum shot deep into Her.

Her body, so beautiful like this amazed him, She was like no other woman he had ever known. He stayed like that for a little while, cock still in Her looking at Her fine skin while She hung Her head low, Her long black hair hanging at odd angles as his hands rubbed the skin on Her back. slowly he pulled back slightly, watching his cock as it slid from Her slowly. Get up slave, She said and he pulled free. She turned around to look at him, Her hand touching his cock. Slave i need something to drink before i go on, bring us some water. She sat there watching as he left for the kitchen, Her giggles followed him as he padded out...