The Waiting Game

Story Info
After years of waiting, Travis' turn has come.
1.1k words
3.44
65.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers

Travis loved beautiful women, and his daughter was definitely a beauty. He's watched her grow up a fast in the last three years, now at 18 she was ready for him. They were moving to a new house in a small town east of Boston. He had sent her up earlier with the first load of stuff. He would be bring the rest, which was leaving in 10 minutes. "Hey Mr. T, where is Kelly?" a boy said. "I sent her on to the new house yesterday Paul. " he told the kid, as he was getting into the truck.

She went about unpacking the boxes and getting the beds sit up. She knew he dad would be here sometime today. She left the last room, which was her dad's. She was unpacking a box when she saw that it held VCR tapes, and some things her boyfriend wanted her to try with him. Picking through the box she saw magazines, picking one up she saw a young girl getting her ass fuck by an older man. The next picture showed the same girl having cum all over her face and tits. Closing the magazine she puts it back, and closes the box. Getting up she went to the window and saw that her dad's truck was coming up the road. Running downstairs she met him at the front door.

"What's wrong don't I get a kiss baby?" he asked her. She hugged him and gave him a kiss on his lips. Pulling her closer he slipped his tongue in her mouth. When he let her go she look up at him. Seeing him as a man for the first time, instead of her dad. "What would you like to eat for supper, I haven't done anything yet, I wasn't sure when you'd get here. " she said. "Doesn't matter, anything will do honey. " he said. She went into the kitchen, and he went to unload the truck of the furniture for the livingroom. When supper was done she called for him to come and eat.

With the kitchen back together she went outside and sat on the porch watching the sunset. The quiet and stillness was unreal to her, but she enjoyed it. She must have fallen asleep, because some thing awoke her. Standing to look around her she heard a splash, going around to the back of the house she saw her dad had gone into the hot tub. "I didn't know we had one of these dad. " she said. "MMMMM, it's what sold me on the house, Why don't you join me, it's wonderful. " he told her. "Let me get my bikini. " she said. "Don't brother honey it's just me and I've seen you naked before. " he told her.

He watched as she undressed and step up into the hot tub. Pretending to have his eyes close he saw all of his beautiful daughter's sexy body. Her firm, ripe, luscious tits to her long, and slender legs. Watching her he could feel his cock getting hard. As he look at her, he also saw that she was looking at him. He stood up showing off his body to her. He knew she saw his hard cock, because he heard her grasp. Pretending he didn't hear her, he sat back down and played with himself under the water. "I think I'll go on up to bed honey don't stay out to long, there's a storm coming soon. " he said. She watch as he stood up and saw that his cock was even bigger and harder than before.

She followed about 10 minutes later, as she was passing by his bedroom door she saw that he'd left it opened. She saw that he was laying on his back with his eyes close, and he was stroking his cock. She stood there and watch his cock's cum shoot up and land on his chest. She continue down the hall to her room. She had never saw her dad naked before and she wondered why now after all these years. After tossing and turning half the night the next morning she walk out to find her dad at the table reading the paper in his robe. She went to the stove to start cooking. "What do you want for breakfast dad?" she asked. What if I told you I want you to suck me baby!" he said.

She looks at him, remaindering how he looked last night. "I'd say you name the day and time and I'll be there. " she said. "Right now baby I want to bury my hard cock down your sexy throat. " he told her. She walked over and kneeled on the floor in front of him, reaching out she undid his robe, opening it wide. "OH!" she grasped. Up close he was enormous. She reached out to touch him, he was hot, hard, and she could feel his cock throbbing as she stroke him. Bending her head she use her tongue and lick the under side of his cock length.

"Hurry baby I want to feel my hard cock sliding down your throat. " he cried out. She moved her tongue all over his cock, giving it a tongue bath before she even slide her mouth on his cockhead. Sucking his head into her mouth she took his balls and squeezed them gentle and roll them around in her hand. Moving her hands under his ass, she pulled him closer, as she slipped her finger in his asshole. "OH SWEET JESUS, BABY THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD. YES SUCK ME SUCK YOUR DADDY'S HARD COCK. DADDY'S GOING TO GIVE YOU ALL HIS LOVE JUICE TO DRINK, SUCK ME BABY. " he cried out. With one last plunge he buried his cock down her throat and she felt his cum shot out. She pulled him out of her mouth and sat back and looked at him. She stood up and was turning to finish fixing breakfast when he grab her arm and pulled her onto his lap. He took her face and kissed her, he stood up and carried her up to his room, kicking the door close behind him he laid her down on the bed.

Pushing her legs apart he ease his body down between her legs, he takes his cock and pushes it in her pussy. "OH BABY, FEELS SO GOOD SLIDING INTO YOUR HOT PUSSY. BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME TO DO THIS. " he told her as he slams into her. She puts her legs up on his shoulders to bring him deeper inside of her. Moving her hips, he moves faster, wanting to feel his cum shot out inside her, he yells he's coming and then she feels his cock exploded and his cum filling her up. "FROM NOW ON BABY WE WILL SLEEP, FUCK, SUCK, AND KISS IN THIS BED TOGETHER FOR AS LONG AS WE BOTH LIVE. " he told his daughter.

honeydew
honeydew
352 Followers