The Waiting Game

Story Info
Captured sub has her holes used while chained in a bathroom.
1.5k words
3.99
35.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She waited, but patience was not one of her virtues. Her mind raced with thoughts of His return. Her body ached with the stress of the position He had put her in, locked tightly in cuffs high above her head and attached to the towel rack. Her eyes strained, trying to adjust to the darkness, desperately seeking that single hint of light, but there was none to find and her search was all in vain. It only served to tire her out, and so she leant back against the cold steel of the towel rack, sighed and gave in to the weariness that overtook her. At last her mind was quiet and she fell into a light, but peaceful sleep.

She could hear movement outside, muffled footsteps, they woke her immediately, her senses fine tuned by the encompassing darkness. She sat up, straightened herself to alleviate some of the pressure off her sore wrists and looked at the door with mounting anticipation. She waited, but no one came. No crack of light, no knowing smile, no familiar touch, nothing. She waited and waited until she thought she could wait no more and then she started to cry. Giant crocodile tears that rolled down her cheeks and onto her bare breasts. And just when she thought she could take no more, He appeared, pushing her right to her limit and then bringing her back again. He walked around her, watching her silently, taking her poor, helpless and desperate form in. He smiled to himself, he did lovely work.

She longed for his touch and almost strained against the cuffs just to be nearer to Him. She watched Him watching her, watching what he had done to her, what he had reduced her too. She felt his eyes probing her, observing each change in her body and mind. She felt Him reading her, looking for just the right moment and just the right place to finally touch her. He approached her, towered over her tired form, and reached down cupping her chin in his strong hand. He lifted her face, looked directly into her eyes and in his deep, soft, comforting voice said, "Good girl".

And with that he reached down and she heard the familiar sound of his belt buckle being undone, but she knew this time there would be nothing to fear from the belt, she knew that now was not the time for punishment, now was the time for service. He would use her now, tiered, yielding and compliant, a glorious submissive and captive woman chained at His feet, His own creation. His cock hung in front of her pretty, tear stained face, she reached out with hungry lips and wrapped them delicately around it. She wet his cock expertly with her winding tongue. She sucked up and down the length of his hardening cock. She felt his excitement as it grew inside of her mouth. Her own body responding to his growing need, knowing that she was pleasing him only served to excite her more. She struggled to take it all the way into her mouth as it grew larger. He placed his hand firmly on the back of her head, pushing her deeper onto His now exceedingly hard cock. She felt it press into her throat, a feeling she was growing more accustomed to now after months of training. She swallowed as much of His cock as she could, his strokes intensifying as he felt the back of her tight throat wrapping around his cock head. He was fucking her face now, long, deep, hard and fast strokes. She struggled to breath, gasping for what little air she could, but gasping for air only made her choke, and she coughed and she gagged on his cock as he held her head tight, struggling on the end of his cock, her cuffs rattling on the towel rack in rhythmical rebellion.

Suddenly he released her, let her gasp for air, filling her lungs, regaining her composure. The drool and pre cum leaving trails from her lips to His cock, beautiful glistening reminders of her use. He stroked her hair and softly told her what a good girl she was as she looked up at him with big watery blue eyes and tear stained cheeks. She felt his grip tighten on her hair and she obediently opened her mouth for him, renewed and refreshed and determined to please him even more then before. This time she immediately took the entire length of his cock into her mouth. His grip loosened, His hand no longer needed on the back of her head, she knew what she needed to do. Take him in, swallow him down, her little head bobbing up and down in rhythmical time as her lips and tongue tempted and teased him all the way along.

He pulled his cock from her hungry mouth, smearing her makeup with saliva and pre cum, evidence of what a dirty little slut she was. He tangled His fingers into her hair and pulled her up, a difficult maneuver when your arms are cuffed above your head. He whispered "I've got you" and she trusted Him letting Him pull her to her feet by just her hair. He positioned her facing the towel rack and roughly spread her legs with a kick. Realising that she would not be in for an easy ride she quickly grabbed onto the top bar of the for support. Almost as soon as she was standing she could feel the wetness escaping her running down her bare thighs. He laughed and inserted two fingers, twisting them up inside of her. She arched her back and moaned in automatic response to His expert knowledge of her body and what made her tick. He pulled the fingers from her sopping pussy and ordered her to open her mouth, making her taste her own wetness from his fingers. She sucked them clean and He pulled them out slowly, trailing his wet fingers down her chin and then pulling it towards Him for a kiss. He kissed her deeply, probed every part of her mouth with his tongue, tasted what she had tasted, tasted her desire.

He positioned himself behind her, rubbing his hard cock against her aching pussy. She was so wet that it almost slipped in too easily, He held Himself back, let just the head slip in and out. She pressed her round buttocks into Him, but she was not to control how much of Him entered her and her efforts were greeted with a firm smack on the ass. He again wrapped His fingers in her hair, and guided her slowly back onto Him. She could feel him pushing into her, entering her deeper, filling that need inside of her. The need that he had built up in her from the moment that she had awoken that morning. Tempting her, teasing her, leaving her alone with the thoughts of their conversations from the night before, and now he was satisfying that need. Filling her so full that she could feel Him within the deepest parts of her. Pressing right up against her cervix, in so deep it hurt. That penetrating pain that she loved to feel.

They moved in time together, connecting deeper with each thrust. Her mind no longer hers, she thought what He thought, she felt what He felt, His power consumed her and she felt more submissive then she ever had before. His hand in her hair and his cock buried deep inside her pussy, it felt so good just to be fucked that she didn't care if she came, all that she could concentrate on was making Him cum inside her. Her mind floated off and her body overwhelmed her, sheer primal lust. She was now a slave to instinct, her mind and body responding, reacting, she did not over think the situation, she automatically knew what she must do to please him, bending and twisting and bucking beneath him like an animal possessed.

The closer he came to cumming the more excited she became, but He held himself back, enjoyed the ride, enjoyed watching her respond to his touch, his kiss, his cock inside her. He stroked her like an animal, calming her, focusing her on the task at hand, then touched and teased and inflamed her again bringing her to the boil, both of them right at the edge of orgasm before He would bring them back down again. He did this over and over again until neither of them could hold out any longer and they came together, an explosion of passion deep inside of her. Her orgasm fuelling His. He filled her with hot, sticky, wet cum and she covered him in the same. Both of them mixing together inside of her, a cauldron of passion that bubbled over and dripped down her legs. She hung from the towel rack exhausted, her hands so tightly wrapped around the bar that her knuckles had gone white. She peeled her hands from the railing and shook them, returning the feeling to her soar hands, but she was still locked in place with the cuffs and couldn't move far. He pulled out of her slowly, turned her towards Him and kissed her deeply. Silently He left her. Chained, helpless and consumed. He left her there to reflect on what had just happened to her, He left there so that she would feel used. He left her their so that she would feel His, and she did.