The Waitress Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3.35 in the morning... 12 men had fucked her in the ass, some of them twice, and some of them even three or four times... Her ass was a wide open pool of sperm, as wide as 3 inches, soaking with hot cum... There had been no problem with little dick guys like Paulie, but some of the drivers were almost as well- endowed as Harry, and by then her loosened asshole was all sore... She was babbling incoherently, barely conscious at all...

Betty had been taking pictures of the proceedings all along, and now Harry asked the men to prepare a final load of cum to shower Ashley's face with it for a picture. Only 6 of them could manage to have another erection at all, plus Harry himself who hadn't touched Ashley yet. Ashley was released from the cords and was forced to kneel in between the men. Betty led the count and the men frantically masturbated, preparing themselves to cum on Ashley's face at once. "...98 ... 99... Now!!" - shouted Betty. Not at the same time, but the seven of them came all over her pretty face, over her eyes, her nose, her mouth, her cheekbones... lots of the sperm went down to her magnificent breasts and hung there. Betty took several pictures of it all. Then Harry forced her to take two of the still stiff cocks at once in her sweet mouth, almost all the way to the end of her throat. He commanded her to suck the cocks and ordered Betty to take pictures of the scene... She could barely see, her eyes covered with sperm...

******* Almost 4 a.m. Now only Harry, Ashley, Betty and Sam were there.

"You're a motherfucker, Harry"- said Sam.

"Thanks!"

There was a small cage where Sam kept some hens ( his was the best chicken soup in the south ). They were putting the hens inside the kitchen while Ashley waited on her knees beside the wood cage.

Harry tied her hands together to her back, then added cord to tie the knot to her neck, and then to her ankles, in a way that she had to lie in fetal position, but with her hands behind. He then put the anal plug in her asshole again. He threw her inside the cage rudely.

"I'll come tomorrow to take you out. Meanwhile, the girls will feed you some soup or something. I'll come to take you out. Daddy will come... Meanwhile, I want you to think of how bad a little girl you are, and on how much you must improve your behavior if you want to please Daddy... Your duty here is to accept your punishment and not complain. And I want to see that plug inside your ass still, when I come. Understood, bitch?"

There was abject submission in her eyes now. She was almost ready, thought Harry.

"Yes, Daddy. Daddy!!" - she remembered something, and felt acute fear...

"What. I wanna go to sleep now. What do you want now"

"My son! I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm really sorry, Daddy. I have to pay for his school tuition tomorrow. Please Daddy. I'll do whatever you want"

He looked at her disdainfully.

"I told you, your kid will go to school. But you'll be my slave in return. Is that clear now, bitch?" She was shaking visibly. Finally, she gave up all hope with a sorrowful sigh...

"Yes, Daddy..." - she lowered her head, as the involuntary telltale of her total submission.

"Nice baby" - he said- "Nice baby..."

There were new tears in her eyes, tears of gratefulness. In those same pretty blue eyes that now looked at Harry with total adoration...

Sam surrounded her with a warm cover, a frown on his face while touching her cold body..

Harry closed the wooden door of the cage, leaving her alone with her thoughts, all tied up, in total darkness, the big plastic plug in her asshole...

To be continued...

12