The Waitress Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit. I can't believe this. How did you get to know that? You'll ruin me if you talk"

"Nevermind how I found out, Sam. Just mind that I did. And if I talk, you'll lose your license. You are old, and you'll end up a very poor man in your last years..."

There were tears in Sam's eyes.

"I just can't get it how anyone can be as vile as you are, Harry. Is there a limit to your evil soul?"

"I'm afraid you aren't in a position to judge me, much less to insult me, Sam. I won't take any shit from you. Look, I got you from the balls, so just take it easy and we'll be fine. I still wanna go on with the night club. We'll make big money there..."

"No way!"

"You sure? Well, then I'll have little choice but to go to the government of the State of Alabama and tell them that you're violating a state's law, since you're running a business even though you have a criminal record in Connecticut, Sam. You perfectly know that a 1942 state's law explicitly forbids persons with a felony record to run a proper business anywhere in Alabama... There wasn't a computerized national criminal database back when you started your restaurant, and that saved you... but there is one now. All I have to do is tell them and they'll find a very interesting file on you up there in the FBI's archives. You were in 9 years for manslaughter, Sam..."

"Son of a bitch!!"

"Cool down, Sam. I'm not going to respond to your insults, out of the friendship we have had... but that was the last shit I ever took from you, pal. You behave, or else..."

Sam was so irritated he felt like passing out. He was sweating profusely now.

"Well...?"

He thought frantically.

"Alright, Harry. I'm in your hands. We'll go on with your goddamned night club. Just one thing. Don't ever treat Ashley, or any of my girls for that matter, that way again... Ever again, Harry... understand? You do it and I'll lose my license but I won't care anymore because I'll go to jail anyway... after blowing your brains out!!!"

Harry chuckled.

"Ok, alright, I admit I lost my temper. It won't happen again. Ok? I promise. Friends?"

Sam wanted to shout:'Go fuck yourself, Harry!!', but he miraculously managed to restrain himself, and instead said:

"... Yeah. Ok. You take it easy too, Harry. The business you want won't work if you lose your cool that way. We'll end up in bankruptcy if you do..."

Harry seemed to cheer up with his words.

"Yes, yes, I know. Listen, it won't happen again. You're the boss, Sam. You're the big man!!"

Sam hung up feeling all dizzy, sweat all over his face.

"Everything's fine, boss?" - Trish came and asked, puzzled by the weird look on Sam's face- " I think I heard you were yelling. What happens?"

"Mind your own business, girl. Listen, you'll keep a close eye on Harry from now on. Without his noticing, of course. If he ever goes too rough on my girls, especially Ashley, you'll tell me immediately if I don't notice or if I'm not here, unnerstand?"

"Yes, boss. Don't worry, I'll be watching him. You're right, he's being too wild lately, even for his insane standards..."

To be continued...

12