The Wake Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank's hands were almost a blur on his cock, Ava's pale yellow liquid running over and through his hands on his cock, running down his balls to the shower floor. His face and upper chest were red from concentration. "Uhhhhh...." he began to make a low noise. He was looking down between them, watching her pee, watching her pee on his cock, as she watched him. God, so hot... gonna... gotta... don't stop...

Hank's orgasm hit him just as the last of Ava's pee trickled out of her. His cum shot up, hitting her on the thigh, and then he pulsed again, his load landing on his pee-soaked belly. Hank felt like he came and came. Ava reached down to stroke his balls as his spasms slowed, causing him to moan and jerk one more time. He lay panting as Ava stood up, a few final drops of pee falling from her to land on him. She stood looking down at him, his breath gradually slowing.

After a moment Hank pushed himself up to a sitting position, then stood. He pulled Ava to him, giving her a deep kiss. She reached down and gave his cock a gentle squeeze, forcing a final drop of semen to come out as he jerked at her touch. Both still covered with pee from what they had done, Ava pulled them under the warm stream of water from the shower.

As the cleansing liquid ran over them, she kissed him again, then took the soap and began washing him all over. He returned the favor a moment later, spending extra time opening her so that the water could clean her. They didn't exchange any words, instead just touching as they finished up.

After they were clean and dry, Hank led Ava back to bed. "Thank you baby," he murmured as he held her. "That was so hot."

"Turnabout is fair play," Ava replied. "I'm glad you liked it."

"You did too, I think."

"Oh yes. It was kinky. But fun."

"Always fun."

"Yes baby. Always."

12