The Walk

Story Info
Master helps his slave overcome her fear.
3.3k words
4.17
15.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car rolled to a halt in the cliff top car park, it's tyres crunching into the gravel. As the engine died the car began to cool immediately sending out a staccato beat of metallic mutterings across the tranquil scene. As the evening sun flashed it's iridescent brilliance across the cliff tops, the drivers door opened, a tall, thick set man climbed out and made his way round to the passenger side, his face turned into the gentle sea breeze, enjoying its cool caresses. Within seconds, his long powerful strides brought him around the car where he pulled the door open and reached down to offer his hand to the gorgeous, petite woman who sat there. She took his proffered hand and stretched her legs out first, their shapely firmness enhanced by the seamed black stockings she wore. He helped her up and out of the car, manoeuvred her to one side and closed the door behind her before activating the central locking to secure the car.

The woman was a lot shorter than the man who had his arm protectively around her, a little over five feet as opposed to his near 6 feet in height. His broad shoulders seemed immense against her lithe and shapely feminine form. Even with the high heels she wore she only came up to his shoulders where her long blonde hair stirred in the breeze, fluttering sexily against the darkness of his leather jacket. Her leather thigh length coat blew open slightly with a sudden gust, revealing her naked thighs above the lacy stocking tops, her white flesh shimmering in the sun in direct contrast to the black leather and lace she was wearing.

Her face turned up to look into the mans and he stooped to kiss her, their lips locking, their lust and love for each other evident in their embrace. She sank into his arms and snuggled her head into his chest, her legs beginning to buckle beneath her as her breathing began to come in gasps. He was murmuring into her ear, his face close to her, buried in her blonde tresses. Whatever he said appeared to focus her mind on something and a determined look stole over her delightful features, her pretty lips curling up with the beginnings of a smile. His hands took hold of her shoulders and turned her away from him to let her gaze rest on the sun kissed sea far below the towering cliff top upon which they stood. A shiver of excitement and fear rippled through her and a smile played about the lips of the man, her Master, as another car rumbled lazily past the entrance to the car park.

"It's time my love," he said to her, and guided her firmly by the shoulders to the low wooden fence which bordered the car park. Her steps faltered at first, the heels making her path difficult. But as they moved on new strength surged through her, drawn from her Masters strong and sure grip on her. Still holding onto her he guided her over the fence and led her to within a metre of the cliff edge where the world seemed to end, to abruptly spin away and shatter in dizzying hues far far below. Penny gasped at the view, her fear of heights making her shake and want to turn and run. But she would not; she was not Penny this night, she was his, she belonged to him, served him, mind body and soul. Every iota of her being was owned by him and that is what gave her the strength to stand still now while facing her fear.

"Is it not beautiful my darling?" he whispered into her delicate ear, the lobe of which was adorned by a silver and amber ear-ring, a present from Him in recent weeks. She shivered again as his voice invaded her, soothed her, took control of her. She was so scared and yet wanted nothing more than to be here. Where ever he took her she knew she would be safe, that He would be there to look after her and guide her.

"Look at the waves below," he ordered. Up until now she had tried to keep her eyes firmly fixed out at sea, watching the sun drop ever closer to the shimmering swell of ocean below, waiting to meet it with a fiery embrace before dying, only to rise again like the phoenix from the grey ashes of a lonely morning, spreading light and joy with it's coming. Penny grimly accepted his orders and looked down, her head suddenly swimming as she felt herself sinking into the abyss, her legs giving way and the stark terror which accompanied the overwhelming urge to let herself fall manifesting itself in a sharp cry which threatened to simply be the precursor of madness. Then his voice was there again, soothing, commanding, controlling.

"Stand firm my little one, you are safe, I have you in my grip. Nothing can harm you because you are mine." She listened and believed him, oh how deeply she believed him and loved him.

"Look to your right babe," he ordered next and gently guided her shoulders slightly to the right to allow her to see easily the long narrow path which led away from the car park along the cliff top, leading to she knew not what. She could see that the path was all but on the lip of the cliff top. She swallowed hard at the thought of having to walk that path. She tried to speak but he silenced her with a gesture before he continued to talk.

"Tonight my love you will walk that path with me. You will learn to conquer fear and you will learn trust. Do you trust me babe? Do you want me to lead you to the other side of fear?" She nodded quickly, her resolve weakening slightly, but knowing deep down that she needed this, craved this. She adored his Mastery and control over her as much as she loved the man behind the Dominant force.

"Unfasten your coat," he said sharply.

She obeyed without hesitation, a whispered "Yes Sir" escaping her lips as she felt herself losing any sense of reality she had previously had. Her delicate hands slowly tugged the buttons of her coat open revealing her exquisite form beneath. The big hands on her shoulders took hold of the leather garment and slid it softly from her shoulders leaving her stood on the cliff top clad only in black lace top stockings, high heeled sandals and a black leather collar. Penny felt the last vestiges of her own consciousness slip from her. Her long lashes fluttered as her eyes half closed as the dream like state descended upon her and took her higher than she had ever felt before. She shivered as the cool breeze washed over her nakedness causing her nipples to harden and stand up with the promise of further pleasure flitting around the corners of her mind.

Tony took her hands and pulled them behind her back where he fastened her wrists together with a pair of metal cuffs. Penny gasped at the metallic click of the cuffs putting her into bondage to Him. She swayed as pleasure and longing took her over, her Master's hands teasing a torturous path along her arms, to her shoulders and down her spine. One hand then stayed on her shoulder to steady her as Tony's other hand dipped into his jacket pocket.

"Open your mouth little one," he coaxed, as he slipped a medium sized butt plug between her gorgeous lips. Penny ran her tongue over the plug, her mind lost with lust, her need to taste her Master and to please him coming to the fore front of her being.

"Lubricate it for me babe, so it can slip into your ass easily," he continued with a low growl of passion as his slave sucked and licked on the plug as though it really was His cock in her mouth.

"Good girl," he said as he took the plug from her and swiftly placed it against her anus, she bending forward slightly to accommodate it's bulk as he slid it inside her and heard her groan out loud. With one swift movement it plunged deep inside her, stretching and tormenting her as he pulled her upright once more. Penny dimly felt herself fall back slightly so she was against Him feeling the roughness of his leather jacket upon her naked back. She groaned and gyrated her hips lewdly, feeling so aroused she thought she would burst with need. Tony allowed her the moment of physical contact and arousal, his arms holding her close, enjoying the sight and feel of his slave against him.

Dipping a hand into his pocket once more, he brought forth set of chains and flicked them deftly to unravel them properly. There were five lengths of chain all held together by a central ring. Taking the first leg of the chain, Tony snapped the hook into place on her collar, effectively placing her on a leash. The second leg he let dangle down between Penny's legs before opening the clamp and fixing it firmly in place over the hood of her clit. Penny sighed and shivered at the touch of the cold chain on her smooth, naked pussy as much as the relentless grip of the clamp upon her.

Tony then allowed both of his hands to snake around her glorious naked form and fondle her breasts, squeezing gently, kneading and caressing alternately, his fingers eventually taking possession of her swollen nipples, encouraging cries and moans from his woman as he teased her wickedly. As her arousal grew he took two more legs of the chain and fastened the clamps there to her nipples, eliciting a low cry of pain and delight from her, Only one leg of the chain remained and that had a leather strap attached to it. Tony ignored that part for now, his lips kissed and nibbled her bare shoulders and neck, enflaming the gorgeous woman he loved even more. The final item was brought forth from his jacket and he swiftly placed the blindfold over her eyes, cutting of the remaining sunlight from her view.

Turning her to the right, Tony took hold of the leather strap and pulled the chain tight. The four parts attached to Penny had all been cut to length so that each one pulled tight together on her pussy, nipples and collar.

"Follow me my beautiful slave," ordered Tony as he pulled on the leash, dragging her forward by her most sensitive parts, the hard ground underfoot posed no problem for the high heels Penny wore and so without stumbling she followed obediently along the narrow twisting cliff top path, never less than a metre or two from the precipice. As they walked Tony commanded her to step this way and that, all the time backing his orders up with tugs on the leash, each one of which pushed his slave closer to orgasm, the squeezing of her nipples and clit just sending her further down the road which she loved him to take her. He stopped occasionally to reassure her that she was safe, to cajole her, to tell her how well she was doing and how proud he was of her. Penny was lost in Him, His voice, His touch, His mind. All she felt was the need to be with Him. If he jumped over the cliff she thought she would follow him without hesitation. That thought both scared and excited her at the same time. Heat and passion roared through her already tortured mind and body as He led her on once more.

A few minutes later they arrived at the place Tony had chosen, a platform area on the cliff top, the front edge of which jutted out into space above the sea. The viewing platform afforded a glorious and unrestricted view all along the cliff in both directions, and down to the jagged rocks and small, sandy beach a hundred feet or more below. Expertly the cuffs were removed from her wrists and her hands were drawn in front of her. Penny was totally unaware as to where she was. All she knew was that she had been bent forward and felt her wrists being tied to a wooden pole, possibly a fence. As she tried to make sense of the situation she felt her Masters fingers busy themselves with removing all the clamps. As the blood rushed back into her nipples and pussy she winced with the pain, but she soon forgot that as His fingers once again teased her, bringing such pleasure to her. One hand was tracing a long winding trail over her naked back and buttocks, the other one alternated between touching her nipples and stroking down her belly where it kept threatening to touch her tortured pussy, that part of her that was now so hot and wet, wanting and needing. She squirmed with delight, her cuffed hands supporting her on the fence rail as the pleasure continued to build up.

"Please Master," she whispered. No answer. "Please," she tried again, louder this time, "Please touch your slaves pussy, please?"

"Not yet slave," was the only reply she got as the torture continued. Penny's head swam with the whole situation, the pleasure, the fear, the submission, the sheer excitement of everything that had happened, and which was yet to happen. The anticipation of what was to come made her soar higher again. Then she let out a loud gasp as the plug was taken from inside her. She felt empty and didn't like the feeling. Her pleading began in earnest as she begged Him to put it back in her anus, or to touch her clit, to make her cum, to fuck her ass and pussy, to use her like a dirty little slut. Tony smiled as she went deeper and deeper into submission, her begging proof of the need he had created inside her, her use of the term 'slut' telling him that her mind was free, she was that slut now, His slut, and only His. Without any doubt she was now His, she belonged to Him.

Freeing his hard cock from his trousers he stepped behind her, his hands holding her hips to keep her steady. Penny was wild with excitement and lust. She knew what was coming and wanted it so desperately. The cliff top and it's fear inducing height was now a dim and distant memory to her, all she knew was the desperation she felt to have her Master fuck and use her. Then she felt the head of his cock inside her pussy and she pushed back with all her might to impale herself on him. Her passion was such that she took him completely inside with that one thrust. She cried out in passion as he allowed her to fuck his hard cock, allowed her to vent herself and the frustration and fear she had borne to come to this place. Tony held her hips tightly, guiding her, controlling her. He watched and listened carefully, waiting for the moment of her impending orgasm. Then her breathing went ragged, a flush started on her alabaster skin and consumed her, burning her up as she reached the moment of crisis. Some small part of her fought through and made her beg permission to cum.

Tony smiled broadly now, oh he was so proud of his slave, the training he had instilled in her shining through. As he gave her permission his hand reached forward and removed the blindfold from her. Penny went into orbit, vaguely aware of the rocks and crashing waves below her, seeming as though she was floating in space as her orgasm sent her higher and higher. Her hips slammed back against her Master as she hit the highs of complete sexual bliss, nirvana, heaven. Tony simply held her and let her ride his cock.

Than as reality began to flood in, Penny saw what lay beneath her and almost screamed with panic, but his voice took her over again, soothing, encouraging her to continue her orgasm, but she couldn't, fear was back inside her fighting her Master for control of her. Tony realised the fight was on for her mind and raised his voice louder, a deep rumbling sound that shook her back into his control, at the same time as pulling his cock from her pussy and ramming it hard into her anus, taking her roughly, using her ass for his pleasure. That was enough for Penny, she loved to have him take her like this, to use her, treat her as a fuck toy, and doubly so when he used this part of her lovely body.

Her mind spun away on waves of pleasure again, this time still aware of the sea and the drop she floated above. Orgasm after orgasm rippled and roared through her, over and over, never a trough among the peaks of pleasure, simply orgasm after orgasm, each one taking her higher than the last until suddenly his cock was gone from inside her. Penny's legs gave way then, a final cum took her and made her drop to her knees, her hands still fastened tightly to the rail in front of her. Through the haze she felt Tony release her bonds and draw her to him, his cock in front of her ready to appease the desire she felt to please him.

Greedily she took him in her mouth, tasting herself on him, but only slightly. His precum was dripping from him, the taste of it strong in her mouth as she swirled her tongue all over his length, taking him as deep as she could. She heard him groan with delight at her efforts as she used her hands to squeeze his balls gently, just as she knew he liked. His cries brought her back to reality slightly and she knew he was so close to his release. She felt him grow in her mouth, felt the heat from him and then, suddenly, the first blast of his hot, sticky cum squirted down her throat. It was then she realised her fingers were dancing upon her clit and she came with Him, her love of his orgasm triggering her own. Then his cock was gone and she felt him splatter his seed over her face and breasts. It seemed endless, a torrent splashing it's heat upon her naked body. She felt herself rubbing her hands into her wet flesh, scouring her burning body with his essence, loving the feeling of him upon her skin.

She hardly felt him as he knelt by her side and cradled her tenderly as she floated and drifted through space and time, but she was aware of the closeness they had, the togetherness of that moment, and she wept openly and unashamedly as they hugged together on the edge of that precipice.

A short time later Penny became aware that Tony had stood up. Her eyes fluttered open and looked up at him, his hands beckoning her to rise, a smile on his lips, his eyes blazing with pride and love for her. She took his hands and stood, realising that she was still naked. A frown threatened to cross her face but before it could take shape He stopped it by telling her she would walk naked by his side, wearing his cum, all the way back to the car, and that she would ride home like that once safely ensconced in the passenger seat. Penny shivered with renewed delight, a feeling of deep humiliation yet glowing pride in herself and her Master as his arm slipped around her and they set off back, He still totally in control of her and her destiny. She felt the trickles of his semen tickle her as it ran down her naked body, but that only heightened her sense of submission, humiliation and pleasure. As they walked back she hardly even noticed the sheer drop she walked next to.