The Walk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked I looked around and saw there was no one around, not even headlights within blocks of us. I giggled and shrugged the top of my dress down to my waist, rolling the fabric so it stayed at about the same spot on my thighs. The top of the dress, the part that normally sat on my tits was what actually held the dress up. Andi flashed surprise than gave me a grin.

"I almost wish you still had that bra on to tease more," she said to me. While she was talking she rolled the top of her shorts over twice. This had the effect of exposing her hip bones and almost half an inch of her ass crack.

"It was old," I answered. "I hope some young man finds the bra or panties and uses them to jack off to." Not to be out done, I rolled my dress up to where my pussy was just covered and the bottom of my ass was visible.

"Seeing you snap that strap and have the cup roll down to expose this," she said and touched my tit, lifting slightly, "was hot. I felt my pussy start to gush at that." She rolled her shorts one more time. That exposed half her ass and her entire mound, just hiding her pussy.

"I had been wet from the time I put the clothes on, but it got me hotter as things tore and started exposing my body. As you saw, I think, all it took was me blowing on my clit to get me off." I grinned at her and just pushed my dress off. I held it off the ground and stepped out of it. The dress went into the bag on my shoulder and the bag was pulled down to be held in my hand. I was once again naked, since I hadn't put my shoes on. I still had my hat on through all of this, but at this time I needed to be as naked as possible, so I took it off and put it in the bag.

"Yes, I saw you explode without being touched. It was so hot. It was because of how strong your orgasm was that I approached you. I was worried that you were passed out and could be out for a while." She smiled and pushed her shorts off. We stopped moving and she pushed her shorts and shoes off. I opened the bag and she put her items in. I pulled the key out and continued leading her to my place which wasn't that far from there.

In no time we were there.

She stayed there with me for more than twenty-four hours, but that is a different story and so are my other adventures with and without Andi.

12