The Walk Back

Story Info
You are forcibly taken after a concert.
843 words
3.78
75.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This story is intended as an artistic work of fiction, I do not condone forcing yourself sexually on anyone without their consent.

You are on your way to the hotel, walking home from an awesome stones concert, a little drunk so you stagger a bit. Suddenly a hand covers your mouth and forcibly pulls you into a dark recess between buildings.

There's no light, so you cant see your attacker, your purse is slapped away and your hands are pulled roughly up above your head. Before you even know whats happening you feel a pinch and hear the distinctive sound of a heavy duty zip tie fastening your wrists together. before you can scream a leather ball on a strap is forced into your mouth and fastened behind your head. Then the metal between your arms is levered upwards, forcing you to a standing position. Leaving you hanging from the bottom of a fire escape.

If you stretch you can just touch the ground with your toes, you begin to scrabble for purchase but freeze in place when you hear the click of a knife being opened nearby. You begin to shake as the gleam of the blade shines into your eyes, then you feel rough hands pulling your short, sleeveless dress taught. There is a scraping sound as your dress is cut in from hem to collar, then roughly yanked from your protesting body, exposing your lacy bra to the night air. You begin to regret not wearing any panties as goosebumps spring up all over your exposed flesh.

The knife blade is cold against your skin as your attacker deftly slices through the front of your bra, exposing your perky breasts to the cold night air. The chill is replaced with warmth soon, as he lowers his mouth first to your right nipple then to your left, licking, kissing and sucking.

In spite of yourself you are getting turned on and a low moan escapes around the gag as your hips begin to gyrate rhythmically.

Suddenly, your weight is lifted in two powerful arms and you are pulled, hips spread, against your attacker. his muscular chest, obvious through his black t-shirt, feels warm against your naked breasts.

There is a moment of rustling while you try, ineffectually, to struggle before you feel the hot, hard, head of your attacker probing at your moist pussy.

With a grunt he slams his hips forward and you scream through the gag as you are roughly stretched to accept his girth. He holds for a moment, filling you completely and relishing in your writhing and faint protestations before pulling slowly out and slamming into you even harder than before.

He finds a rhythm and begins to pound into you, slamming against your cervix over and over with bruising force, his cock burying itself inside your now soaking pussy again and again tearing ragged screams from behind the gag. After several seconds (or hours you can't tell) of this, just when you are on the verge of passing out from the combination of pleasure and pain, he pulls completely out of your throbbing pussy and takes a step back.

You quiver in the suddenly cold again night air while he chuckles to himself, then SLAP! He smacks your left beast, hard, while grunting at you to turn around.

Slowly you do so, then you try to scream once more as you are lifted from the ground again and held in position. Your attacker takes time to line his hefty cock up with your tight asshole, using your own juices on his cock head to smear the opening before roughly slamming himself home, deep in your unwilling rectum.

You almost want to pass out, the pain is so intense but he roughly slaps your tits again to keep you awake as he pulls out and pushes back into you ass, more slowly this time.

He soon finds his rhythm again and begins pounding your ass harder than it has ever been spread before, not caring if he hurts you. in fact, he seems to get harder when you scream!

After a bit, his thrusting grows frantic and he forces himself into your ass harder and faster than ever. Finally, with a bellow, he slams into you, his huge balls twitching against your pussy, and holds while his cock fountains wave after wave of hot cum deep into your rectum. The force of his orgasm is enough to send you over the edge, first into an intense orgasm then, finally, into blessed darkness.

When you come to, you are untied, bruised, bloody, naked and laying on the ground under the fire escape, your attacker has thoughtfully covered you in the remains of your dress as a makeshift blanket. As you stagger to your feet and contemplate what happened and the journey home, you begin to sob, not at the attack itself, but at the small, traitorous part of you that wants to come back down this street another night. Who knows, maybe you'll meet him again!