The Walk Home Ch. 02

Story Info
Slut gets taken on the walk home.
1.2k words
4.06
37k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must advise to read chapter 1 first, or this won't make much sense. I'm sorry for the wait. It took me a while to decide what road I wanted this story to take. Please continue to leave comments and send me messages, any feedback is much appreciated.

*****

It didn't take the men too long to start dragging me in the house after my cunt inspection. They had their evidence that I was a horny slut in the river of pussy juice they'd found. I had no idea what to expect when I got in that house, stumbling along with shreds of clothing hanging off my body. But I was fairly certain that I was about to get the fucking of my life.

As soon as we stepped in the door they pulled the last shreds of clothing off my body whilst I was still stood there helpless with my hands tied around my back. I tried wriggling and kicking out but all that got me was a very hard pinch on my nipples and a reminder of the little knife in the car. I was scared senseless but my pussy was still flowing. I looked around me searching for a way out but soon gave up realising what a predicament I was in.

Once I was naked and exceptionally angry and irritated I was taken to a downstairs bedroom at the back of the house that just had a single bed suitably fitted with a railed headboard and fitter and just a large chest at the end of the bed. I was laid on the bed and the ties on my hands cut off ready to be replaced by the rope waiting for me to tie me spread eagle on the bed, displayed in all my glory with a pillow strategically placed under me to push my cunt up for easier access. I just laid there. As still as a board. All my fight had left me. I've never been much of a fighter. I decided to accept my fate and quickly the excitement came back as I waited for them to use me as their fuckslave. But it didn't happen, not then anyway. The pair of them went to the chest and came back with their hands full of things I couldn't see., and that's when it all went dark. A blindfold had been placed over my eyes and I no longer had any idea what was happening. Straight after the blindfold my mouth was grabbed and forced open to accept the ballgag that was stuffed in and tied firmly around my head. Now, I'd played like this with a previous partner, he'd tie me up and gag me and fuck me really hard making me cum countless times and this was a story I'd replayed to many of the dirty old men I'd chatted to online. I couldn't imagine being anymore turned on at this point and I could feel my inner slut fighting it's way to the surface as I squirmed around. The men just found that hilarious, laughing about how much of a desperate whore I clearly was. I was. It was true. But I was battling between good professional Riley who was scared to death and filthy whore Riley who just needed to feel her holes being filled.

When they placed the nipple clamps on me I was almost ready to cum. My nipples are the gateway to getting my cunt ready and once they realised I enjoyed it more than they intended they tightened them up so the pain overtook the pleasure. One of them leant down and whispered in my ear 'you need to calm down little Slut, it's going to be a long night'. That made my squirming stop for a brief moment.

Throughout the whole time I'd been on the bed they'd stopped touching me. There was no tweaking, teasing and stroking like there had been in the car. No rough fingers in my cunt. I didn't understand why they'd stopped and had become so methodical instead. They just continued with their toys and soon I felt something being placed on my clit. Finally, I though. I needed some sort of release so badly. I wasn't sure of what it was at that point. It was long like a dildo but just placed on my clit and I could feel there was a wire attached to it. Then, it was taped around my thigh to hold it in place. I was beyond confused what was going on and grumbling from behind my gag. The next bit was my least favourite though. I felt a cold liquid being pressed against my asshole and a finger slip in coating the wall of my asshole in what I presumed to be lube. Now, I'd never had anal before. Not even a finger. Surprising for a slut I know, it had just never appealed to me, I enjoyed having my pussy filled too much. I was instantly brought out of my slutty daze and desperately tried to wriggle away, to no avail, before what felt like a huge buttplug was inserted in my ass in one swift forceful movement. In reality it was fairly small, a training plug, but it felt like I'd been torn in two. Well it felt like that for a little while, until I adjusted to the new feeling. Then I realised how good it felt having something in my ass. It felt amazing. I just needed it to move in and out to give me something.

That was when they turned out what was a vibrating wand between my legs. I was so happy when I felt the faint buzz. I was desperate to cum, I needed it so badly. Then I realised it wasn't enough, they must have turned it on the faintest setting and it was the most frustrating feeling in the world. They laughed as they could see my predicament and I swear I heard them high five the smug bastards.

Then I heard three little words which suddenly made everything fall into place "good work Damien". Damien? The Damien? I should have bloody known. It takes a sick bastard to do what was being done to me and he was certainly that. My face must have shown my realisation because as I heard one of them leaving I could feel one of them right up close.

"oh hello Riley, you finally realised what's going on?" I nodded. God I was so dumb, how had I not clocked on before. He'd always been so cautious with his privacy and i'd never seen a picture of him before, how would I have known?

"So here is how this is going to work my little slut. My friend is going to leave. He'll be back but I want you all to myself right now. You're going to lay there frustrated and horny on the edge until I decide to make it all stop. You're going to feel exactly how I did when you just disappeared. I want you to feel the pain of needing to cum so bad it hurts. Then I'm going to fuck you in every way I can imagine. If you're lucky I may let you cum before sunlight, I wouldn't hold it for it though"

And then he left. The bastard left me. Just like he said he would. Tears started to stream down my face. Some still in panic. Some devastated at how frustrated I was. And then also in relief. It was Damien. My Damien. I was safe with him, right?