The Walkers

Story Info
Father and daughter adventures.
6.4k words
4.3
69.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
288 Followers

School marm. Large girl. Spinster. Old virgin.

All of these terms and more had been bantered about to describe Laurie Walker.

Laurie taught eighth grade at a school in a fairly large town in Vermont.

When she talked to people around town, most of her statements started with four words that almost everyone knew were coming.

"Me and my Dad" she'd say and then fill in the activity. "Started our garden." Or "Got a new snow blower." Or "Took Ambrose to the vet to get his shots."

Laurie had lived with her father for most of her life. Oh she had gone off to college in Burlington to get her degree and teaching certificate but that was the only four years that Laurie hadn't lived under his roof.

Her mother had been Oscar's first girlfriend and when she had gotten pregnant, he did the right thing and married her. Maggie had figured out fairly quickly that she wasn't cut out to be a mother so she cut out, leaving Oscar with a two year old to raise. He had gone out soon after Maggie's departure to get a vasectomy. No more of that kind of mistake for him.

He had done a passable job with his daughter. Laurie always had clothes that were good enough and Oscar became a fairly good cook. The house was always clean enough to keep them from wallowing in filth. Oscar did impart to his daughter to be very cautious about men and boys and that lesson stuck. Laurie hadn't dated at all while in school and had just stuck to her studies when she was at UVM.

The local school had an opening for an eighth grade teacher when she moved home and that is where Laurie Walker landed. And stayed. She had been teaching the same shit to rude children who didn't care if she heard them call her 'Cow'. She let their remarks roll off. She tried to teach them the basic knowledge and social skills they would need on their way into high school. Sometimes one of her kids who had made it to senior year came to visit her in her classroom and tell her that they really appreciated all that she had done for them. Yet she could still see a look of pity for 'Miss Walker' in their eyes.

Laurie Walker would smile to herself as she packed up her papers and headed home to the house that she shared with her Dad.

If it was Tuesday or Thursday she knew that the night would be special and that she didn't really deserve the looks of pity that most of the towns' people gave her.

On Tuesday and Thursday and Saturday nights, Laurie bathed and pulled on the sexiest outfits that she could find and 'Me and my Dad' would have a nice meal prepared by Oscar and a bit of wine or a couple of beers would be consumed by each of them. She could talk about her day and Dad would listen with interest and interject advice where it was appropriate.

Laurie was now 44 and Dad was 61. He was looking forward to retiring from his job at a grocery store. Just a few more years but Laurie was glad that he still worked and stayed healthy active and in shape. It made their three special nights so much better.

After the cleanup they would both walk to her bedroom.

This night as she reached for the buttons of her top, her Dad stopped her. "Let me."

Laurie drew in a breath. "Like the first time?"

"Yes" As he unbuttoned her top for her.

"I didn't know quite what was happening that night."

"But now you do."

"Yes. My lover is going to strip me and make me feel the way I want to feel. My Dad is going to show me his love and make me cum on his lovely cock."

"That's right." Dad said as he used both hands to free her of her industrial strength bra. Laurie's tits dangled in his face as he undid her skirt and folded it onto a chair. As her panties came down Oscar said, "Lie down."

Laurie knew what was coming, soon it would be her.

Dad loved licking her and making her cum once or twice before slipping the tip of his dick into her warm tunnel.

Laurie moaned and held his face between her meaty thighs as her Dad slid his tongue over her sex. She had vague thoughts of the town's people and their looks of pity changing to shocked looks as Dad licked her clit over and over.

"Oh God Dad. You eat me out so well. Don't stop. I can feel another one on the way."

Oscar coaxed her cunt to three consecutive orgasms then rolled her over onto her belly.

"Oooo yeah" his daughter said as she placed a pillow under her tummy. "You know I love it when you fuck me from behind."

"Mmmm." His hard prick penetrated her damp pussy. "God you're so hot and wet."

"Oh fuck Dad. I love your cock." The prim and proper teacher moaned and grunted as her Dad gave it to her over and over. Laurie raised up on her elbows and Oscar reached around her to fondle her big soft pillowy breasts. "Oh unh I'm gonna cum again."

"Fuck baby you're so hot tonight I'm gonna cum in you now. Oh uh shit here it comes." Laurie felt his sizeable cock pulse in her and then his warm cum was inside her. Dad kept thrusting until they both had finished their orgasms and then he rolled off of his daughters back and lay next to her, panting.

"Well that was nice." Laurie said mildly and they laughed together.

The two slept in each other's arms for a time but when Oscar got up later to pee he went back to bed in his own room.

When Laurie woke up in the morning she could tell that Oscar had breakfast ready and she dressed in her matronly school marm's garb and headed for the kitchen. Oscar was wearing a robe and he set a plate of French toast and sausage in front of his daughter as she tucked in a napkin to protect her against maple syrup spills. They ate and talked and there was still time before Laurie needed to leave for school as Oscar cleared the table.

"I'm still a little hungry Dad," she said as she reached for the sash of her father's robe.

"Need more protein honey?" He stood in front of her as his cock grew in her hand.

"Mmm" she said as he grew the rest of the way in her hot sucking mouth.

Trying not to mess up her hair he put one hand under her chin and gently fucked his daughter's mouth. He had taught her how he liked his dick sucked and Laurie wanted her reward before she had to head for work.

Moving her tongue on the underside of the head, she grabbed her father's ass with both hands and then found his sphincter with the middle finger of her left hand.

"Ung. Honey. That's gonna get you what you want. Yeah like that." Without his volition his hand went to the back of her head as he emptied a large volume of cum into Laurie's mouth.

"Mmm." She hummed as he finished his orgasm in her mouth. She swallowed again and again then cleaned her Dad's dick. "Now I'm full."

"Good thing you kept the napkin tucked in," He said as he looked at a big gob of his semen on her chest. "You usually don't miss a drop honey."

"You had a lot for me this morning." Laurie wiped her lips with the napkin and smiled up at her Dad.

With summer coming Laurie would soon be out on summer vacation. There were some classes that she wanted to take to keep herself current with new teaching practices. She would also pick up a few shifts at the store where her Dad worked. It was unfortunate that they would not be working the same hours but the need was usually for the later shifts and Laurie would take what she could get. Dad was usually up early for his shifts, working six to three or eight to five. She would be doing a few two to ten shifts per week. This was going to change the schedule for the two lovers but they would get by for the next three months.

The first week of her summer break Dad had Wednesday off. When his daughter got up at around eight in the morning Oscar had breakfast waiting for her and she feasted on his hot fresh biscuits and country gravy. As she sopped up the last of the gravy with one more half biscuit Dad looked at her with his eyebrows raised.

"Only if I'm on top Dad" she said.

"A bit too full to have me bouncing up and down on you this morning Honey?"

"Oh God yes but I could really stand to have a nice cum on your big bone."

They laughed and headed to Oscar's room where she shed her robe and unbuckled his belt. As he divested himself of the rest of his clothing, Laurie slid between the sheets of his bed. She smelled his manly scent on the pillows and her pussy started to lubricate. She kept her tits exposed and by the time he was ready to crawl into the bed beside her, his cock was almost fully erect. Oscar kissed his daughter as they had been doing for years, but as not many fathers got to kiss their daughters. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths for a few long minutes while he squeezed Laurie's big soft boobs. His mouth moved to her nipples and a long moan escaped her lips. She was soon ready and as he rolled to his back she straddled him and finding his hard member, she inserted it into her vagina and slid down his pole.

"Ung, oh" They both said at the same time and then they got really inarticulate. With grunts and squeals they leapt right into full blown fucking. Laurie pumped up and down on his cock while her tits swung back and forth with their fucking motion.

Oscar knew just how to get his daughter off in this position and he wetted two fingers in his mouth and slid them against her puckered asshole. Their pubic bones banged together and Laurie's breathing got faster and then she let out a long low moan that Oscar knew meant she was having a really big one.

She kept groaning and panting until she finally sighed with a loud Whew! And relaxed down onto her father's chest. Her sweaty tits sliding around on him.

"Oh. Man. That was good. You didn't cum Dad."

Oscar moved his hand to the back of her head and Laurie slid her cunt off of his cock and obediently went down to suck her father off.

'Only fair' she thought as she let him fuck her mouth and finally release a torrent of cum down her throat.

"Vegas Baby," Laurie crowed as she entered the house.

"What?" Asked her Dad.

"The school board is sending me to a conference there. I want you to take some of that vacation time that you've stashed and come with me. The conference won't take up much of my time and we'll be able to, well you know."

"Gamble away our life savings?"

"Well maybe that too but I was thinking 'fuck like bunnies'."

"That's a great idea. Is anyone else from here going?"

"I'm the only one from the whole state. No one will know that we're related. Me and my Dad can date and act foolish. Apparently what happens there stays there."

"As in stains on the sheets for example?"

"We'll make some of those for sure. Oh Dad, we're going to have some fun aren't we?"

"We'll certainly be able to catch up a bit. Our schedules have been fucking up our fucking."

"I know. I'm going to want you between my legs for the whole time.

Let's make it seven days instead of just the three of the conference."

"Seven days in bed with my daughter. Sounds like the title of a book I'll want to read. When do we leave?"

"Two weeks from tomorrow so we're not going to want to wait that long. What you got going right now?"

"Oh I have to have anal sex with my favorite girl."

"Dad! In the butt? Who taught you such things?"

"Um I believe that was you. You're always the curious one. Always reading and getting really good ideas."

"Come on then, I'm going to need to cum a couple of times before I take a backdoor delivery."

Once they got to Laurie's bedroom there was not any gentle divesting each other of clothing. They both stripped off their own clothes and jumped into bed together. Laurie rolled toward the bedside table and extracted the bottle of lube that she hid there. There was also a dildo about the same size as Dad's cock and some cum rags for those excessively sloppy nights.

While she was rolled in that direction Dad took the opportunity to squeeze her large ass cheeks and part them to look at the prize he was about to win.

"Mmmm, not yet Dad. You have to lick my cunt for a while before you get that"

Oscar moved his hands from his daughter's ass and grabbed one of her tits, rolling her to her back with that convenient handle. "Spread your legs for your father." He muttered with his face nestled in her soft rack. She spread and one of his hands cupped her mound while he suckled her warm breasts. Two fingers entered her wetness and Laurie sighed while Oscar gently pinched her nipple with his teeth.

"Oh yeah. Oh, go down on me now so we can get to the butt fucking."

Oscar slid his tongue down from her tits to her snatch and delved deep into her with his oral digit. He put his right hand up next to her and she applied a dollop of lube to his first two fingers. As his tongue found her clit, he slid the fingers against her butthole and elicited a moan.

"Yesss. Gonna cum already Dad."

Oscar could hardly hear her with her thighs in his ears but he knew what was happening as her asshole clenched around his invading fingers. He slid deeper into her ass and kept licking until he felt her have another orgasm and her pucker relaxed more.

With more lube applied to both her ass and his cock, he pushed her knees up toward her boobs and he laid his chest onto her big rack. He traced his cockhead down along her slit and across her taint and then his dick was at her tight hole. There was some grunting on both their parts and with a bit of pushing he was in.

"Oh God Dad." She said looking up at his face seeing his pleasure in taking his girl's butt.

"Honey. Oh that's good." They reached a rhythm with each other with his cock gently fucking in and out of her and her hips rocking to accentuate the feeling.

"Are you going to shoot cum into your only daughter asshole Dad?"

"UN, Uh, Ung, maybe. Yep. Oh fuck Honey. In you. In your ass. Cumming."

"Oh Shit Dad. Me too. So good."

There were squishing sounds as Oscar continued to pump her ass helping to bring a finish to their mutual orgasm.

"We may have to do that in Las Vegas at least once." Laurie said to her Dad.

"Not if what happens there stays there. I'm not leaving that behind."

"No my behind will be coming home so we can do that again."

Father and daughter smiled as a little cum fart escaped her. "Oops the toothless one speaks." Laurie laughed with her father.

The room at the big hotel where Laurie would be attending the convention was beautiful with one big bed and a large tub with lots of jets. After checking in, the two went down to the casino to lose the twenty bucks a piece that they agreed was the limit for that foolishness. Then they found a spot to have a good meal after eating, they retired back to the room.

"I'm taking a bath in that fancy tub." Laurie declared.

"Looks like room enough for two or more in that thing." Oscar said.

"Oh yeah that would be nice to get clean and be dirty at the same time."

Laurie was naked in a minute and Oscar wasn't far behind. She was filling the thing with water and bending to make sure the temperature was OK and she felt his face nuzzling between her legs. "Dad! What are you doing?"

"Eating you out from behind. Like it?"

"Oh. Yeah but aren't we going to bathe?"

"Sure but I just wanted you to be ready in case something accidently poked you."

"Keep doing that until the tub's full. Ung! I like this vacation thing. Fuck, right there."

She had to pull away to turn off the water. Laurie turned on the jets and underwater lights and slipped into the tub. "Come here lover." She beckoned Oscar and he complied, led by a rock hard erection.

"Look what you do to me Honey."

"I Know Dad. I'm so wet for you right now." Laurie lay back with her legs open as wide as the tub would allow. "Let's make some waves."

It took a bit of contortion on both their parts but soon she grabbed his dick and slid it into her slick pussy.

Make waves was what they did. Laurie's boobs floated prettily and Oscar fucked in and out of her. His earlier licking of her cunt had her ready and after a few minutes with her father fucking her, Laurie came with a moan. When her orgasm was complete, Oscar pulled out and moved her into the doggie position. This was more comfortable for both of them and he slid in and out of her fast and hard for another five minutes before filling his daughter with a big load of his cum.

"I'm gonna need a nap after that." Oscar said.

"Let's crawl into bed Dad. I love it when we get to sleep together.

After drying off they cuddled into the king size bed and fell into a deep sleep with satisfied smiles on both their faces.

The next day Laurie went to the teaching convention in the large room designed for such events. There were displays and vendors for teaching and classroom tools and fixtures. After touring around and looking at all of the stuff that her school would never spring for, Laurie went to a room where there was a lecture that she wanted to hear. There was a chair near the front and Laurie asked the woman sitting next to it if it was taken. With a welcoming wave, Jackie let her sit next to her. They listened to the lecturer and both snorted trying not to laugh out loud. The person talking had obviously never been in a classroom filled with middle school children.

The two tolerated the nonsense that the speaker was spouting and when it was over they walked around together looking at all of the ridiculous things that only huge schools with big budgets would even consider.

Jackie was a couple of years older than Laurie and taught at a small town in Minnesota. She was single, having been married briefly to another teacher from her school. He had traveled on and Jackie said that she was glad about that.

The two laughed together and bumped shoulders a few times and became fast friends in a couple of hours together. The both had scheduled the same class in the afternoon and as they sat side by side listening to the teacher who obviously had a lot of real life experience, they both nodded and smiled or chuckled at the same time. About a half hour into the 90 minute class Laurie felt Jackie's hand seeking hers. Laurie felt a flush as the two clasped hands. Keeping it clandestine the two exchanged little touches and meaningful looks.

When the class was over the two walked around for a bit longer but soon Jackie asked Laurie if she'd like to come to her room for a cold drink and a snack. Laurie said she'd like that and the women summoned the elevator. On the ride up they were alone and Jackie moved closer to Laurie, gazing deeply into Laurie's eyes, she moved her face close and the two shared a breath, then their lips touched briefly.

Laurie had never felt the way Jackie made her feel. Her legs wobbled and her sex moistened. Laurie's arms went around Jackie and their breasts meshed together.

With a ding the elevator delivered them to the floor where Jackie's room was. Clasping Laurie's hand the woman led her to her room and opened the door with her key card.

"I've got a secret," Jackie whispered into Laurie's neck as the door closed itself.

"What is it?" Laurie moaned.

"I love women."

"Mmmm, I had ascertained that that might be the case. Oh!"

That last word accompanied a bite on her earlobe from Jackie.

"I have a secret too."

"What?"

"My Dad is here with me and he's the only person I've ever been with." Laurie was shocked to the core that she had blurted that out to a stranger even though that stranger was trying to relieve her of her top at that moment.

All movement ceased for thirty seconds as the two looked at each other. Laurie's stomach did flips as that half minute seemed to stretch into infinity. Then Jackie kissed her and their tongues met for a few moments. Jackie pulled away and said, "That's so hot. I always wanted to do my Daddy but never got the nerve to try. So your father is the only one who ever ate your pussy?"

"Yes." Laurie whispered.

Her top came off and Jackie pulled the straps of her bra off of her shoulders. When Laurie's big breasts came into her view, Jackie whistled. "Boy, I bet he likes these too, huh?"

sswillow
sswillow
288 Followers
12