The Walking Dead: Sister's In Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Realizing that their 'festivities', could potentially leave a mess, Beth's squirting becoming increasingly apparent, Maggie decided there could be no evidence, that she had to end this cleanly. So the worn out brunette did what she felt she had to, beginning to swallow the copious torrent of cream that exploded from her sister's cunt.

Hearing gasping between her groans, Beth held her sister firmly in place against her spasming cunt, barely conscious, perhaps even wanting to punish the older brunette; to make up for the months of isolation she had caused the blonde to go through. Looking down though, she recognized this act of subservience was more than enough, her eyes widening with amazement. Her strict older sister; Maggie Greene, was swallowing her hot cum, gulping repeatedly as she practically sucked the orgasm from Beth, cheeks hollowing determinedly, even continuing to lick her clean as she slowly came down from her orgasm. For the naïve blonde farm girl however, this submission had the opposite of its intended effect.

Finally falling backwards, Maggie collapsed onto her back, panting, body limp and exhausted. Bedraggled, the brunette's crotch was damp, her clothes a mess and her face and hair gleamed with cream, leaving her hot and sticky. Realising she needed to leave quickly and deal with her confusing urges, the brunette spoke up quickly:

"Are we done?" Maggie groaned shakily, looking up at her satisfied younger sister.

Beth replied slowly, looking over the older Greene's body, her gaze descending onto the brunette's crotch.

"We? But I've done nothing," Beth replied wickedly, dropping to her knees before descending into her sister-in-law's nervous embrace.

"At least, nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you..."

.......

From then until dusk, nothing could be seen or heard from inside the Prison's Guard tower, except the occasional grunt and echoing moan.

From then until dusk, nothing was seen or heard outside the Prison's Guard tower, except the occasional grunt and shuffling groan...