The Wall

Story Info
Bound for His pleasure - and hers.
833 words
4.3
18.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go in by the bed and remove your clothes," He instructed her.

She dropped her eyes and made her way to the other room, her hair hiding her face as she complied. She stopped in front of His bed and turned to face Him but never raised her eyes. She could see His sneakers and jeans, but not His face as she slipped out of her shoes. She unbuckled her pants letting them join her shoes on the floor and pulled her camisole over her head standing before Him in only her thong. Her discomfort was evident as she couldn't meet His eyes, but finally she hooked her fingers in her thong and slid it to the floor.

As she stood up, she defiantly threw her hair back and stood proudly before Him, naked. Her eyes met His, and she held them as He crossed the short distance between them. His mouth descended on hers as His hand reached for her pussy. Her eyes that moments ago were defiant and proud, filled with tears as He pulled cruelly on the flesh between her legs. She stood on her toes as He continued to pull up on her pussy lips, never relaxing the tension as she arched her body as high as she could. He kept pulling.

Finally, she cried out, "I give." He relaxed His grip kissing her deeper than before, sucking her tongue into His mouth, claiming it as His. Her arms snaked around His neck as she surrendered to Him, pressing her naked body against His clothed one.

He broke the kiss, tenderly stroking her hair from her face. Her eyes fluttered down, glancing hesitantly up to His smiling, tender face. She leaned up and kissed Him sweetly on the lips, and His smile broadened as He reached for His bag. He took the blindfold and pulled it gently over her eyes, surrounding her in darkness.

She felt Him move her hair and then the coldness of the leather collar He fastened. She arched her neck as the collar was wide and forced her neck to be upright. He made the collar snug so she was conscious of the gentle constriction to her breathing which by now was now rapid. He looped His finger in the ring on the collar and led her to the wall.

The wall? she knew where they were going and trustingly followed Him on the short walk. He released her collar and she heard Him rummaging around behind her. The blackness made her other senses much more acute, and she couldn't hear His breathing but knew she would, soon. She felt the familiar cuffs around her wrists and the Velcro as He fastened them, pulling her arms high above her head. He hooked each one to metal whose sole purpose was to immobilize her for Him. She felt him kneeling next to her naked legs and then those familiar cuffs around each ankle. She knew to spread her legs as far as her arms would allow as He tied her legs as well.

She sensed Him standing behind her and pushed her bottom out in invitation for Him. They both knew what would happen next, both needing the release the other offered. The first crack of the crop against her white bottom made her jump. The first was quickly followed by a succession of smacks, each harder, each leaving a raised welt on her flesh.

Then she heard the breathing she had been waiting for? His?. Thick with arousal. He knew what she wanted from Him and rubbed His cock against her thigh as He whispered in her ear, "That's what my slave wants, isn't it?"

She smiled despite the pain in her ass as she felt His erection against her leg. "Yes, Sir. Sir is pleased with His slave?" she responded as His hand caressed the red welts developing on her bottom.

"Yes, I am very pleased with my slave," He whispered in her ear as His hand slid between her legs. Tied with her legs spread wide, she couldn't hide her arousal as His finger slid deep within her dripping pussy hole. She could hear His smile as He pummeled her pussy with His finger, the sloppy wet sound unmistakable in the silence of the room. " And my slave is pleased as well I see," He murmured as He slid His finger forward caressing her clit, engorged with her desire.

The tone of His voice was intoxicating. His desire powerfully evident in His voice. She drank it deep within her soul, craving the way it quenched her fire. She would have stood there, spread and bound for Him until He was satiated, with the marks He was leaving on her flesh whether with a crop, cane or rope, a testimony to her desire to serve Him. It didn't matter. To please Him with her flesh was all that mattered. She didn't know when it had become so consuming. She just knew it was.