The Walls Came Tumbling Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First witness I call is Katie from Toronto, come ooooon down." The lady walked in wearing handcuffs with a gag inserted into her mouth. Have a seat in this chair and face the defendants.

Alan: Removing the gag, "Katie good to see you again. You swear to tell the truth the whole truth..... What the hell, you know what happens if you don't tell the truth."

Alan: " Katie what do you do for a living"?

Katie: Sweating and darting her eyes around the room replied, "I am an escort,"

Alan: "Where?"

Katie: "Toronto."

Alan: "How long have you known Aaron Walls and Luke Billings."

Katie: "Around 5 years."

Alan: "Have you ever been engaged?"

Katie: "No."

Alan: "When you sat down next to me why did you tell me that you just broke up with your fiancé?"

Katie: "It was my spiel for picking up my victims."

Alan: "Explain this picture of my hand being on your breast?"

Katie: "Well I was talking in a very low voice and you leaned into me to hear what I said. At that point I reached around your neck and pulled you into me I kissed you, you did not return the kiss."

Alan: "Go on."

Katie: "When you reached up to remove my arms I moved in position so your hand would land on my breast. I then grabbed your cock. You then un-rapped my arms and pulled back."

Alan: "What did you say to me as you walked out."

Katie: "I would have done this for free."

Alan: "By the way Katie what is your real name?"

Katie "Marlene Mitchell."

Alan: "Why did you name yourself Katie?"

Marlene: "That was Luke's idea. He thought it would throw you off and relax you."

Alan: "When was the last you saw Aaron and Luke?"

Marlene: "About three weeks ago. They love double penetration sex with me along with other things I provide. They said they were practicing."

Alan: "Practicing for what?"

Marlen: "For Aaron's wife"

Alan: "How many times in the past three years?"

Marlene: "About ten."

Alan turned toward the couple, "Dam Kate you never considered letting me have a threesome. But I guess you wanted a MFM and not an FMF. I wouldn't let any man touch my wife. I guess it proves how selfish you really are."

Kate and Aaron were screaming something that Alan couldn't make out, "shut the fuck up no objections allowed. I didn't get any in my trial, so you don't. " Alan looked at Kate out of the side of his eyes at the death stares she was giving Aaron."

"Step down please Marlene," requested Alan. "Oh by the way Aaron she is now in my witness protection program. If anything happens to her, both your heads will be rolling around on the floor."

Alan yelled out, "next witness," in walked Ms. Chow.

Alan took her hand and escorted her to the chair and helped her sit down.

Alan: "I don't believe I need to put you under oath do I Ms. Chow?"

Ms. Chow: "No, I have been told to tell the truth, Mr. Sizemore."

Alan: "Where do you work?"

Ms. Chow: "The Constellation Restaurant. I am what you could call the manager."

Alan: "How did we meet and who was I with?"

Ms. Chow: "You were a guest of Mr. Billings and you came in as his guest."

Alan: "What's in the back of the restaurant."

Ms. Chow: "It is a gentlemen's club that caters to men's sexual fantasies."

Alan: "Can anyone just walk in and go into the back?"

Ms. Chow: "No, you must be a guest or a member."

Alan: "Is Mr. Billings and Mr. Walls current members and for how long."

Ms. Chow: "Yes, they are members and have been for five years."

Alan: "Who paid for my fantasy?"

Ms. Chow: "Mr. Billings."

Alan: "Was this fantasy prearranged by Mr. Billings?"

Ms. Chow: "Yes it was all planned in advance."

Alan: "Was I drugged, and what was it and why did I get it?"

Ms. Chow: "Mr. Billings paid for it. It was a little cocaine and ecstasy mixed. He told me you liked taking it to loosen you up. We realized after we gave it to you that you had never had any before."

Alan: "Did I realize what I was doing or had control over my actions?"

Ms. Chow. "No, you had no idea what was going on. You had no control over your actions. I doubt very much whether you even remembered it."

Alan: "So basically I was raped."

Ms. Chow: "Yes"

Alan: "Who took the videos and transmitting them back to my whore of a wife."

Ms. Chow: "Mr. Billings."

Alan: "So it was pre-planned."

Ms. Chow: "Yes."

Alan: "When was the last time Mr. Walls and Mr. Billings visited your establishment and what did they do?"

Ms. Chow: "About six weeks ago. They had the same two sisters that were given to you."

Alan: "Do you have a date stamped copy of the video that I can have?"

Ms. Chow: "Yes." She reached into her sleeve and pulled it out.

Alan: "I submit this a defense exhibit 'A'."

Alan: "Ms. Chow I want to thank you for your testimony. By the way since I am no longer married can I join your club?"

Ms. Chow: "I was told to comp you anytime you came in."

Alan took her hand and escorted her outside to an awaiting car.

"Thank you Ms. Chow," as Alan reached down and kissed her hand.

Ms. Chow sat in the car and leaned her head out and spoke, "good luck Mr. Sizemore. I hope everything works out for you, if not you are always welcome."

"Well," smiled Alan, "if everything goes well I don't believe I will be needing your services."

Alan returned to see Kate giving Aaron the wife stare. The stare that goes through you like a high power laser through a 3 foot thick piece of steel. Alan had brought in a laptop and cued up a video from Luke.

Alan paced back and forth across the room rubbing his chin, "I find you two guilty of collusion to destroy my life. Aaron and Kate I sentence you to death."

Aaron and Kate were sweating and pleading through their gag balls. "I am just kidding," smirked Alan. "Your sentence is being stayed for now." They only reason you two cheating bastards aren't dead is because I didn't want my son to find you two decapitated with your heads rolling around on the floor when he comes home.

This is what will happen Aaron, I have copies of all the blackmail material you have been using here in Washington and it implicates your company. I want 25 million after taxes put into this account in the Caymans," Here I am placing the account numbers on this table. I want you to tell your partners that a contract will be enforced on them also if it is not paid up. I know that they are up to their slimy necks in this crap."

Aaron was going crazy trying to get loose. Alan walked over and removed his gag from his mouth. "Fuck you'" screamed Aaron, "I'll never do it." Alan put the gag back in his mouth.

Leaning over and whispering in Aaron's ear, "listen fuckwad. I want you to see the men that will be collecting any money you do not have into that account by Friday." Alan stood back up and snapped his fingers. The men took off their shirts. Aaron turned pale as the blood rushed from his face.

Alan looked at a confused Kate. "Kate, my beautiful Kate you look confused. Aaron knows who these men are and what those tattoos represent. Don't you Aaron?"

"These men are with the Yaakuza Crime family of Japan. They are not just a gang of hoodlums running around butchering people. With them it is a way of life. It is a religion with these people. And they take their vows more seriously than you do my ex-wife. They keep their vows until death do they part. Aren't you glad I am not enforcing that clause in our vows at this moment."

"Next, I want my son back. I want split custody of my boy along with 4 weeks a year vacation and I want Aaron to sign over his rights as my son and I will adopt him back. You will tell him you made a terrible mistake, and you were totally wrong about me."

"I expect him to be at my condo Friday night for his first stay. This is also non-negotiable, if not on my doorsteps the contract about death do us part will be enforced to the fullest extent of Alan's law."

At that moment Alan stood up and walked over to the computer. Looking at the couple as he spoke in a hard cold tone, "if anything happens to me, if I pull a Janice Joplin, die in an airliner crash, get an infection, and die from an ingrown toenail you die. It doesn't matter if it's my fault, your fault, or anybody else's fault you two die. Both of you nod your heads to verify you understand."

Both nodded they understood. "Good," smiled Alan, "now that we all understand each other, I have two more pieces of evidence here I want to submit. Exhibit, 'B' and 'C'. "B" is on this computer. And here is "C", I think both of you should have a copy.

Kate whether you believe this evidence or not I don't give a rat's ass, because you two were fucking long before I was set up for this. I figured for at least a year."

Kate was shaking her head no. Alan looked at her with disgust, "Yeah right. Here is "C" that I received from your loving husband in Singapore about your affair. You will also see another letter verifying the date stamp it was delivered on by the hotel."

I'll read it for you.

Alan,

You by now know you are totally screwed. Kate believes you to be a world-class cheater. She has given herself to me totally and without reservation in exchange for my understanding and support of her as she deals with your cheating ways.

When you get home you will find the locks changed on the house. You will also find divorce papers sitting in your in-basket at your office. Your stuff is in a U-Store-It. You'll find that Kate has been more than fair. She has only taken 75% of the bank accounts, 401-Ks, and CD's. I'm sure the courts would award her more, but she still has some morals. But hey, give me a few years, as her husband and I'll have those kinks in her personality straightened out. I'll bet she will even be into double penetration by then. I hope so, because I promised Luke a shot at her with me when he comes to visit us in two years. She has already told me that she will ask the courts to allow me to adopt little Alex. I really don't want the brat, but if that is the only way I continue to get into Kate's pants then okay.

It's been vivid asshole.

Aaron

Alan reached into his backpack and pulled out his 357 Magnum Smith and Wesson. He walked over to Aaron. He took in hand and spun the bullet cylinder. He opened it and took out one bullet. Putting it between his thumb and four finger he flicked it towards Aaron hitting him between the eyes.

"Listen dickhead if you ever cross me again and you will never attend any event that I will be attending with my boy, their mother can still come. If you do, the next bullet that hits you between the eyes be traveling a hell of a lot faster." Capeesh! Aaron nodded.

"I'll will be leaving now, and I will let you hear Luke's confession and then Kate you will be cut loose. You can read that last piece of evidence that supports my guilty conviction of you two or not. I do not give a shit one way or another. Then you can cut him loose. I will expect my son at my door Friday by 6 for the weekend."

Alan turned on the computer and walked out of the house. As he got into the Escalade he turned to one of the men, "Wait till the video is over and cut her loose. Remind them that they do not want to see you again."

xxxxxxxx

3 hours later

Knock, Knock, Knock. Alan walked over to his desk and took out his Smith and Wesson 357 Magnum. He checked the cylinder to verify it was loaded and walked to the door. Looking out the peep hole, he was shocked to see Kate standing there with two boys. He slowly opened the door checking to see if anyone else was with her.

"Please, please can I come in with your sons," begged Kate. Without waiting for an answer she barged in with Alexander and a two year old little boy at her sides. She looked around for a place to have them sit down. She sat them down on the couch in the living room and explained to them that they will be staying with their real dad now. "I want you two be good for Mommy so I can go talk to your Daddy."

Alan stood there in shock trying to take in what he had just heard his former wife say. Kate ask, "can we go somewhere in private to talk away from the boys?"

He escorted her to the back bedroom. Alan closed the door and turned around and looked at Kate tearing up. She ran over to him crying begging him to forgive her. She was crying so hard she started hyperventilating. He slowly and unsurely wrapped his arms around her.

He closed his eyes, he could smell her hair as she placed her head upon his chest. He was in heaven compared to the hell he had been through over the last few years. She was back where she should have been this whole time before this nightmare started.

She stopped crying and looked him in the eyes, dropped to her knees and undid his pants. He wasn't going to let her get off that easy, but again a friend betrayed him like Aaron and started to get hard. She grabbed it and started licking it like she was making love to a long lost friend. He was rock hard, she abruptly stood up grabbed his hand and lead him to the bed.

Kate pulled off her dressed and panties and climbs of on the edge of the bed begging Alan to fuck her. Kate looked into Alan eyes, "fuck me in the ass Alan make me hurt like I hurt you please hurt me for all the pain I caused you hit me do something I am still a virgin back there I'm going crazy am going out of my mind this can't be happing again I am so confused fuck this do something goddammit Alan beat the shit out me I hate Aaron I hate everybody fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, make me....... I don't know what to do Alan or how to take it all back." Finally exhausted and defeated she stopped and stared at Alan.

She looked at Alan as tears were flowing down his cheeks. She stared at his cock as it shriveled up. She rolled over sitting on the edge of the bed crying into her hands, "please Alan forgive me for hurting you so bad. I don't know what to do our how to take the pain away."

Alan dropped to his knees laying his head on her warm thighs, "I could never hurt you Kate I love you too much to do that to you. I have never stopped loving you this whole time."

Kate ran her hands through his hair as his tears flowed down her thighs, "I swear I didn't know they set you up for this. It was all Aaron, he had me so confused and he filled me with such hate for you. I do not care what that letter said, I didn't have sex with him until the night I saw that video with the Asian women, I promise I didn't."

"I was 99% certain you didn't have anything to do with it, but I wasn't sure," sobbed Alan.

"Then why did you accuse me of it?" asked Kate.

"Would you have listened to me if I had done it any other way," sobbing Alan. "You wouldn't see me to start with. You hated me so much that no matter what I said, you would have ignored it. I know your views on infidelity. Luke said Aaron used it to get to you."

Alan looked at Kate in dismay and asked, " What do you mean our sons?"

"Listen our youngest son is named Jason. I hated you so much at the time I didn't tell you about him. Aaron had gotten a vasectomy years ago and said he was happy to have claimed your two sons as his own. I must have gotten pregnant right before I saw those pictures from Toronto. You know you should have told me about that."

Alan cringed and admitted to her he should have.

"Listen I do not have much time left," Kate explained. "I will be leaving both of them in your care-- their father's care. I am signing over all rights to the kids to you." Can you use your influence with your friends to help persuade Aaron to let them go?" Alan just nodded his head yes.

With a looked of dismay, Alan tighten his face waiting for any other shoe to drop.

Kate put her clothes on as there was a knock on the door. She reached in and gave Alan the most sensual kissed he had ever had from Kate. As she pulled she teared up, "I don't know how I feel about you, us I hated you for so long. This is such a fucked up mess. I love you. I hate you. I am going fucking crazy. But I want you to know one thing, I despise that bastard I was married to for doing what he did to another human being. Will you please bring our boys to see me?"

Alan eyes tighten and ask in an afraid voice, "what in the hell did you do Kate?"

Kate left the room and went to her boys. BAM, BAM, BAM this is the Bethesda Police please open up.

Alan looked out the peephole to see two of the finest dressed in blues. Alan started unbolting the door and opened it.

The officer asked, "if a Mrs. Aaron Walls was in the house?" as they placed their hands on their guns while stretching their necks into the condo looking for her. "She left a note to inform us where we could find her."

Alan invited them in. They walked in the living room to see Kate hugging her kids and crying, "Mommy will be going away for a while. Your real Daddy will be taking care of you while Mommy is gone. I want you two behave and do what your Daddy tells you do."

She took each one of their faces into her hands pulled their face up to her and kissed both the boys on the lips. She stood up to leave, she whispered to them, "Mommy will always love you."

She stood up and walked over to Alan, "will you please bring them to visit me," and kissed him again. She turned to the police, "not in front of my children please. As she was being escorted out the door Alan could hear her say again, "I'm sorry Alan."

Alan ask the officer still standing in the condo, "what did she do?"

Alan and the officer both grimaced and shivered as the officer told him, "she cut off his tallywacker." It is like fingernails down a chalk board to a man.

1 month later Alan was sitting behind Kate in the courtroom supporting her the best he could. She felt there was no need in wasting money on a lawyer. Against Alan's pleads to try to beat the rap, she pled guilty to the charges of assault against her husband.

Alan had impressed upon Aaron it was in his best interest not to follow thru on the charges, but the attack came under the state's spousal abuse laws and the DA was coming for re-election. With everyone bitching all the time how men are abused by the justice system in the Literotica Stories in the Loving Wives Section(especially from this writer) he thought it best if he went for a conviction if he wanted to get re-elected.

When the judge sentenced Kate she said she understood the circumstances, but she still was required to go under sentencing guidelines. Kate was sentenced to ten years in the state's woman's correction penitentiary upstate. She would be eligible for parole in 5 years for good behavior.

3 months later Alan brought the boys to visit Kate. Coming out in her orange jump suit she hugged her kids and kissed them all over their faces and kissed Alan on the cheek. The boys talked non-stop all afternoon telling their Mommy how much fun their Dad was and playing with them all the time. They sat down and showed Kate the pictures they drew for her to put up on her walls.

It was getting close to the visitation ending time. Alan told the boys to go play with their electronic games while he talked to Mommy.

Alan looked into her eyes and asked, "really how are you doing Kate?"

She smiled, "as good as can be expected I guess. It was rough for the first couple of weeks, but after I called you about them roughing me up and threatening me it all stopped."

With a sly smirk, Alan explained, "I made a few phone calls to our friends."

"Alan my divorce was final last week. I am now single again. I will be putting my part of the settlement into a trust for the boys if you need it. Besides most of it was ours, it was from the first marriage."

Alan just smiled at the news when Kate told him her divorce came through.

"Alan thank you for bringing the kids I miss them so bad," spoke Kate as she teared up. Holding his hands. "I miss you to Alan. I have started therapy to help me cope with being in here. They also are helping me deal with my guilt for destroying you, us, the family. I am so sorry".