The Wand

Story Info
A violent wand experience.
1.1k words
3.4
26.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ramina
Ramina
14 Followers

Abby awoke uncomfortably. Her neck was sore and she slowly lifted it straight up. Twisting and turning it to work out the pain. She felt wood beneath her. She opened her eyes but could not see. Her situation was becoming clear. She was blindfolded, naked, and tied to a wooden chair. She could not move her legs, because each leg was somehow attached to the front legs of the chair. Her wrists also attached to the arms of the chair. The back of the chair felt low, but she could not bend backwards, because her arms were securely locked in place. She felt helpless. A shiver ran down her spine.

She heard the slight creak of a door behind her. She sat up straight. She spoke softly,"Hello?" There was no reply. She heard the soft tap of feet moving closer to her, a little louder each time. "Hello. Whose there?" Her voice wavered and took on a more pleading tone. She felt a fear building in the pit of her stomach. The footsteps stopped behind her and her heart was beating fast.

Speaking seemed futile and she hoped the person would simply get bored and leave her alone. Suddenly she felt a warm hand on her neck, fingers reaching into her hair. The hand gripped her hair and pulled her head back. She gasped. She felt warm skin, a cheek with a slight roughness, against her own. She knew it was a man now.

The man let go of her hair. She could hear several strange sounds behind her. She couldn't understand what was going on. A series of turns, maybe some sort of plastic. She wasn't sure. She began to pull at her restraints more tightly. However, her actions seemed to bind her more in place. The sounds were replaced by an eerie slight hum of electricity.

A hand on her shoulder made her jump slightly. The hand buzzed with an electric charge, it felt soft but unnerving. She felt his hand move from her shoulders down the small of her back. Abby felt a little more relaxed now, she may not know her captor, but his touch was sweet and caring. His hand reached her neck and fingers gripped her hair again. He jerked her head back again and he slid his hand around her throat, fingers touching her chin and then lips briefly. Her breathing quickened. She was confused, because she appreciated his gentleness and his roughness.

The soft charge trickling down her chest, encircling both breasts before moving down her stomach. She felt her body tense. His touch was gone briefly. She wondered if the experience was over and questioned if she even wanted it to be over. The soft lick of energy buzzed at her ankles and began to move up her legs slowly. A soft moan betrayed her. Her moan only encouraged her captor further up her legs and inner thighs. She felt exposed, but the intensity of his electric touch slowly erased those concerns from her mind. He stopped again.

She heard the strange locking and sliding motions again behind her. She struggled to level her breathing during this brief reprieve. Then, silence. The silence was far more unbearable this time, she missed the soft embraces.

Abby jumped and gasped when a jolt of electricity shocked her back into reality. The surge was no longer soft and gentle, it had a sharp sting to it. The charge moved down her back, tingling jolts make her squirm in the chair. Her breathing quickening. She tried to keep control over her body's responses, but the unexpected charges never allowed her to keep her train of thought for long.

His hand around her throat again with the stinging sensation at her lips. She felt the urge to take his fingers into her mouth. His finger moved closer to her lips and she opened her mouth. He seemed to understand and placed his fingers into her mouth. She licked softly at first and then began to suck his fingers with fervor, thanking him for his touch. He removed his fingers softly and she felt a zap on her neck and back again for a time. Then, a pause.

The train of sensations moving to her legs again. A bolt of energy on her inner thigh brought out a moan tinged with pain. Again, her captor seemed more motivated by her sounds. The energy moved higher up her leg and she no longer cared to fight her body. Uncontrollable sighs and moans escaped her lips as the energy flowed into her skin. She felt finger nails digging into her opposite thigh down to her knee. And he stopped. She panted hard. Abby had given up on regaining her composure at this point and hung her head down.

Hands pulling her head up quickly. His face against her own. His hand moving down her chest roughly grabbing her breast. He pinched the nipple to the point she felt pain, she squirmed to pull away and could not. The jolt bursting through her nipple made her uncontrollable scream out. He began to grab her other nipple and she feared what was to come next. The squeeze of pain followed by another screaming moan as she felt another bolt of energy at the tip of her breast. She was so torn with emotions. The pain frightened and aroused her at the same time. She felt more and more bursts of energy upon her back. She twisted and moaned in unison.

The energized zaps moved to her ankles again. She felt powerless and in her mind she begged for a release. Her moans and screams increased as it reached her knees. He ran the charge up her leg and across her stomach, then back down to her opposite knee. She knew she couldn't contain herself much longer. She pleaded with her captor to stop, "Please... I can't." He pushed her upper thighs further apart to get the charge lower on her thigh as he moved slowly upward. She screamed, but her screamed quickly turned to a series of moans as she couldn't hold back any longer. The charges kept her going for more than a minute and then stopped. Her head hung low.

She felt the warm hands slowly untie her quivering legs and arms. He gently removed the blindfold as she still panted heavily. He put his arms under her and slowly picked up her legs and began to carry her to the bed. Her boyfriend laid her down softly and began to warmly apply lotion on her body from head to toe. He wrapped his body around hers, laying down beside her. He stroked her hair softly as she began to fall asleep in his arms.

Ramina
Ramina
14 Followers