The Wanted and 1D Mend Fences Ch. 01

Story Info
Niall, Harry, Liam, Jay, Max & Nathan start their orgy.
925 words
3.57
10.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey my first attempt at story writing so I hope you enjoy and find the storyline satisfactory, as you will read please think of how you think the story may progress in upcoming installments and let me know, Thanks!

*****

Nathan Sykes of The Wanted lay there in pure ecstasy, his seven-and-a-half inch cock firmly engulfed by the mouth of 1D's Harry Styles, as he lay on the end of the expensive hotel bed, his hands placed behind his head in a relaxed position with his full armpit hair and sparse, boyish chest hair on show.

Next to him Liam Payne and Jay McGuinness were humping the shit out of each other as their tongues played agressive tongue-hockey with their shirts off and spectacular bodies on show but their lower bodies left sacred for the time being.

Next over to that was Niall Horan on top of Max George 69°ing him by sucking his large balls as they hung wonderfully under his 6.5inch cock which held the circumference of a beer can. While Niall was serving Max's cock, Max was sucking Niall's long, skinny 7.5inch cock and doing so immaculately. Niall knew he must have sucked before as this was nothing as good as the head he got off of any of the chicks he banged on tour but did not want to label Max as a cocksucker as when they initiated their little orgy they all agreed it would be a one-off as was only to mend fences and settle all beef the lads had had in the past.

Nathan was enjoying his blowjob with Harry but felt he needed to give Harry a break and let him see what it was like to be sucked off by a dude and not just a slutty milf like Harry was accustomed to. Nathan gently shoved Harry's head off his cock and held Harry's hands warmly and placed him down onto the bed and then began to passionately snog Harry and then kiss down on to his neck, giving Harry a hickey and moving on down to his chest taking time to suck on his nipples and then to plant kisses further down his chest and follow the promiscuous trail of hair which began at his bellybutton down to the pubic region.

He then finally began gently pulling on the waistband of Harry's leather pants, Nathan revealed Harry's amazingly hairy legs and had him in his grey snakeskin briefs, Nathan breathed sexily on the epic bulge Harry had and then pulled the briefs down swiftly revealing Harry's beautiful 7inch dick, a nice size but not the biggest ever seen but hot damn'it was it beautiful, light veins but nothing creepy, not blemished yet amazingly characterful, it was truly a cock worthy of the amount of shagging it received. Nathan gasped at the sight of it.

"My God Harry, its stunning," exclaimed Nathan.

"Came in handy when shagging Ariana, shes a screamer!"

Harry replied bitterly as a result of the sediments of hate he felt for all the Wanted boys. Nathan was willing to skip over such a comment as Harry's cock was satisfying all of Nathan's latent homosexual tendencies which were in full act in this scenario. Nathan's mouth began to bob up and down on Harry's cock, he took seconds out every now and then flick his tongue over the head. Nathan continued with these motions until Harry's fingers began to clench to the bedside and his toes curl with excitement.

Nathan wasnt to let him cum as he knew significantly more interesting sex was to follow later that night and it would be a shame if anyone's efforts were to be compromised then. Nathan climbed onto the bed beside Harry and pulled Niall off of Max who had continued with their 69°. Nathan passionately laid into Niall with a sexy French kiss as Niall twiddled with Nathan's nipples. Max then left with few other options grabbed Harry and whispered in his ear telling him-"Now my little slut, you are going to like my arse or else..."

Harry quickly did as he was told and put his tongue to work while the shy Liam and Jay were at last ready to bare all.

"Hmmmmmm..." Max said as he saw the events unfold, he was the picture of happiness lying on his stomach propping himself up on his elbows with Harry wagging his tongue between his perfect bum cheeks. Liam and Jay blushed as Liam had his fingers working the belt and zip of Jay's jeans.

"Come on Jay let's see it!" said Niall as he sat on the humungous, lush bed with his hard manhood with thick fair pubes and cute small mole above proudly on show.

Nathan repeated the sentiment and at last Liam suddenly jerked down Jay's jeans and briefs simultaneously and revealed a seven inch madly curved weapon of destruction which was met with a large gasp from all the boys and then the request that Liam bare the cock that Niall and Harry had always presumed was a monster simply because it was fitting with every detail of Liam's personality and when Max got up from the spectacular rimming he had been getting from Harry to pull down Liam's pants they found out they were not wrong. A monster, 9inch dick was revealed and all went running towards it, Max even punching Nathan to eliminate competition. Liam had been given quite the ego boost and proclaimed-"I decide who does what with my cock, now listen up sluts!"

To be continued...