The Wanton Flower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Come,” she said. “Let’s go for a swim.”

“Uhm, maybe later,” Oscar said. “I need to make some notes about today’s observations.”

Notes? Observations? She shook her head at his priorities. He had just watched her masturbating while two young men groped her, and he said nothing when she made them shoot their cum over her tits. And now he was acting like this was just another piece of his scientific puzzle. Just how far did her husband expect the flower to push her? From the way his notepad covered his crotch, she suspected it wasn’t just the scientist inside him who had observed her with Liam and Adam. She shrugged her shoulders and strolled down to the shore. Tony and Ben would return soon, and it was about time she got started on the lunch.

---

Jessica prepared and ate lunch wrapped in a towel. It nearly fell off her body at several occasions, and she giggled as she adjusted it, knowing full well it drew further attention to her. After eating, Oscar and his research team worked hard on cataloging the harvest. Jessica decided not to disturb them further. But Ben was relaxing under a palm tree. He seemed like fair game.

“How was the excursion?” she asked.

“Fine,” Ben replied.

“Did you find many flowers?”

“A few.”

Jessica gave up on conversing with him. It was never his strong side. But his eyes were quite communicative, constantly darting to the bottom hem of the towel. Apparently, he was curious to know if she was naked underneath. Giving him some clues, she rinsed her bikini with freshwater and hung it out to dry.

“I’m going to the waterfall to rinse myself off too,” she said. “You remember where it is right?”

Jessica winked at him and walked off. She stopped as she reached the forest edge. Turning her head to make sure Ben still watched her, she casually unwrapped the towel, letting it fall to the ground. The thrill rushed through her. She turned her head again as she started walking, happy to see Ben following her.

She strolled slowly to let him catch up. What a sight she must be, walking naked through the forest without any means of covering up. She tingled with erotic pride, and every step felt like a choreographed exhibition of female sensuality.

Jessica stopped as spotted one of the flowers. The plant was larger than she’d imagined it, like a small bush. She smiled as she studied the flower, glad she’d been so wrong about its potency. The effect still surprised her. She knew synthetic drugs—or even pot or alcohol—could lower people’s inhibitions. But they typically had side effects. Apart from a heightened awareness of her erotic desires, she felt very much like herself. Her rational side was still there, and it was surprisingly easy to justify her behavior. Of course she should make herself open to the flower’s effect if it made her feel this good. Her husband condoned it, so why restrain herself?

She looked around to see if she could spot Ben, but she couldn’t see him. Yet, she felt sure he spied on her. No man would pass on the opportunity to watch her walk naked through this tropical paradise. Before she resumed her strolling, she knelt down and smelled the flower.

The heavy rain during the night had increased the flow of the waterfall. The water was invigorating as it splashed against her body. The water flowed off a stone wall, and thinking her position might shade her exhibition, she moved over to a rock in the open. She sat down, feet resting in the pool of water, and resumed her caress. Her fingers felt good, but it was primarily to give Ben a good show. It felt liberating to admit to herself she was purposely trying to excite him.

“You know…” she bellowed, loud enough to be heard from afar. “You can come and watch me closer.”

At first, she heard nothing, and she began wondering if Ben hadn’t followed her after all. But with a cracking sound he came out from behind some bushes. He was bare-chested and carried her towel in front of him to hide his crotch.

“Oh, you brought my towel,” she said. “Thanks, but I’d rather sit here and let the breeze dry me. Maybe you can keep me company?”

Ben nodded and sat down on a rock in front of her, still using the towel to cover himself.

“Do you know what I did this morning when you and Tony were away?” Jessica asked. “I made Liam and Adam masturbate in front of me.” She grinned at Ben’s shocked expression as she continued. “So, there is no need to hide anything from me. I’ve agreed to be open about the effect the flower has on me, so it’s only fair you should be open about the effect I have on you, don’t you think?”

Her logic was flawless. Ben nodded as he put the towel away, exposing a substantial bulge in his shorts.

“Don’t be shy,” Jessica oozed and briefly parted her legs to flash her pussy. “Tit for tat.”

Ben looked unsure at first, but his hands seemed to act on their own accord. He pulled down his shorts, releasing his massive erection.

“Oh, wow…” Jessica said and rewarded him by parting her legs, treating him to a perfect view of her glistening pussy.

They sat in silence, taking in each other’s naked form. Ben was a ripped man. His muscles didn’t seem crafted by long hours at the gym but from a lifetime of hard labor. His cock was equally rigid.

“Do you mind if I have a closer look?” Jessica asked but didn’t wait for a response before stepping over to him.

Ben gaped at her, eyes drinking in her every step as she approached. She sank to her knees a few feet in front of him, using the towel to protect her knees. For many years, she hadn’t seen a cock other than her husband’s. Now she was looking at the third one within a single day. It wasn’t exactly something she had gone around wishing for, but the sight undeniably released a hunger inside her. Ben’s cock was hard for her, and that made it highly desirable.

“Can you touch it for me?”

Ben no longer hesitated to follow her instructions. His nostrils flared with fervor as he wrapped his fist around his cock. Jessica realized it had probably been long since he last saw a woman naked for the first time. Fresh out of a dead marriage, this must be an exciting treat for him, she thought. She fondled her breasts as inspiration for him.

“You know what else I did before?” she whispered. “I let the boys come on my tits. I bet you’d like that too.”

Her words were intended as a factual statement, but they admittedly sounded like dirty talk. They certainly connected with Ben, who grunted as he stood and stepped over just in front of her. He slowly pumped his fist over his rigid shaft, captivated by her display. It made Jessica purr with delight, filling her with a sense of erotic power.

At the same time, she felt as if her mind was controlled by an erotic force. Without fully grasping what she was doing, she had placed one hand on Ben’s thigh, and was slowly moving higher. She paused as she realized where her hand was heading, but she didn’t remove it. Kneeling before Ben, she felt transfixed by the sight of his cock. Like a moth drawn to light, she leaned in for a closer look.

When her face was within a few inches of his cock, Ben removed his hand. He just stood there with his erection towering proudly before her. Knowing it was her sexual power that had made him so throbbingly hard made her lust boil. His cock appeared worthy of her worship. Jessica’s mind created sinful loops, and before she knew it, her tongue leaped out and ran swiftly along his shaft.

“Oops…” she said and coyly covered her mouth, as if keeping her guilty tongue concealed.

The whole thing seemed surreal. Had she really just licked Ben’s cock? The salty taste on her tongue ensured her she had. Who does such a thing to her husband’s employee? And Oscar was working maybe two hundred yards away.

But the urge inside her was very clear. She bit her bottom lip as she looked up at Ben. His eyes left little doubt about what he hoped she would do.

As if in a trance, she slowly reached for his erection and wrapped her hand around it. Ben gasped as she moved her fingers over its contours. His cock looked majestic from her position just below it. She smiled wickedly up at the expectant captain, seductively licking her lips. She leaned in, this time thoroughly running her tongue all the way from the base to the tip. Ben groaned as she explored. His pleasure urged her on, and her tongue danced over his cock. Pointing the head against her mouth, she slipped it between her lips. They moaned in unison.

Devoted to her task, she switched between taking him as deep into her mouth and licking all over his shaft. She even bowed down to lick his balls. As a naked fellatrix on her knees in the outdoors, she felt outright slutty. But that impression just seemed to spur her further. Using one hand to aid her oral servitude, the other tended to her aching pussy.

“I’m…” Ben grunted. “I’m about to…”

“Wait…” Jessica panted. A strand of saliva dangled from her chin as she leaned away, still furiously rubbing her clit. “I want you... Please, Ben. Come on my face!”

She couldn’t believe she was speaking these words. But she had promised to be open to her desires, and she truly desired this. It seemed perfectly fitting for the situation. Her own depravity nearly made her come, but she controlled her release, using her fingers to keep her just at the edge. Ben stared down at her in abandonment, taking in his target. He stroked his cock, pointing it at her face.

Teeth clench, Jessica looked up at him. “Do it. Come on me!”

The sensation of his cum splashing against her face set off the orgasm in Jessica. She wailed in lust, rubbing her clit through her climax. Ben continued to shower her, directing his strands against her lips. She opened her mouth, allowing his cum to shoot inside. The taste somehow deepened the sensation, sending her climax even higher.

Jessica remained on her knees as she came back to her senses. She smiled up at Ben, cum dangling from her chin.

“Wow. That was fun,” she said.

She giggled at her stupid comment. Fun? No, what she had done was slutty. It was highly inappropriate. And it was absolutely amazing. She had given in to her desires in ways she never thought she could. To many, the sensible thing for a married woman to do after getting carried away like this would be to quickly wipe the evidence from her face and pretend it never happened. But Jessica felt strangely proud over what she had done, and the last thing she wanted was to hide it from her husband. She scrambled to her feet.

“See you later,” she said and walked off in haste, heading back to the camp.

A part of her mind was screaming at her that she was crazy. Could she really show Oscar the proof of what she had done? But still high on excitement, she felt she needed to do just that. Whereas the thought of keeping secrets from Oscar gave her a cold sensation, the idea of openly sharing what she had done made her lust boil. She was learning the value of listening to her desire.

Jessica immediately felt less sure about her decision when she found her husband wasn’t alone. He and Tony had put up a table where the beach reached the forest and were busy placing flower samples into Ziploc bags. Jessica was just about to dodge back behind the bushes when Oscar looked up and spotted her.

“Oh, hi hon…” he began but trailed off as he took in her appearance.

“Hi,” Jessica said and waved bashfully.

“What happened?” Oscar asked. Though he looked shocked by what he saw, he sounded more curious than concerned.

“I… I guess I just sort of gave Ben a blow job,” Jessica said, blushing as she spoke. “And I think you can tell how it ended.”

She giggled nervously. It was embarrassing to stand there with cum on her face before her husband and Tony, but revealing the depth of her emerging wild side also heightened the thrill. Rather than hiding away, she stepped over in front the two gaping men.

“Looks like you’ve collected a lot,” she said and pointed to the flowers, acting like what she was doing was perfectly normal.

“Well, yeah,” her husband began. “I think we have enough.”

Jessica picked up a flower from the table. “Maybe I should try a fresh one rather than the capsules?”

“Uhm, probably not,” Oscar said. “It’s important to control the dose.”

Tony nodded in agreement. “Yes, we need to know what and how much each subject takes to evaluate the results, and...” He paused for second before changing the subject. “I take it you enjoy your treatment then?”

He did his best to make the question sound factual, but Jessica picked up on the teasing undertone. She stuck her tongue out at him. Poking out between her cum covered lips, it probably made her look more slutty than taunting.

“It’s fine, honey,” Oscar assured her. “You can answer.”

She gave him a skeptical look. Did he expect her to talk to his colleague about what she was feeling about the flower’s effect while wearing the evidence of what it had made her do?

“Do you like the flower’s effect?” Tony asked again. “Or would you prefer we terminated the treatment?”

Embarrassment made Jessica hesitate. Captivating Tony with her body felt empowering, giving her leverage in their bickering. But talking to him with strands of cum coting her face was humbling. She did her best to give Tony a defiant look.

“No, I don’t want to stop. And yes, I like it,” she said just as a drop of cum dripped from her chin onto her chest. “I like it a lot.”

Tony nodded as he drank in her appearance. “Can you tell us how it makes you feel?”

Jessica glanced at her husband, but when he didn’t put a stop to the questioning she decided to answer as honestly as she could. “I feel like myself, I guess. Just more open.”

“So, giving Ben a blow job is something you’ve thought about before?” Tony asked.

“No, not really. But when the situation arose, it felt like something I should do. Normally, I would have pushed such ideas away. I’d condemned them as slutty. Now I think slutty isn’t so bad.”

A glance at her husband told her he was pleased with her answer.

“But you like it when men come on you?” Tony continued.

“What exactly are you asking for, Tony?” she asked, trying to turn the table on him. But he just grinned, and Jessica continued. “Sure, I guess I do when I’m in the right mood. Right, honey?”

Jessica looked curiously at her husband, who reached for the camera instead than answering. She gave him a coy frown but didn’t stop him. Somehow, she knew she would need proof these crazy days weren’t just a dream. When both men resorted to merely drinking her in, she curtsied playfully for them.

“If there is nothing more, gentlemen...” she said. “I think I’ll go wash up.”

---

She cornered her husband after dinner, thinking she should talk to him while dressed. He had always been taken by her nudity, and she wanted him levelheaded.

“So, you still don’t think I went too far?” she asked.

“Was it too far for you?”

Jessica shook her head at him. “This time I’m asking the questions.”

“OK. Fair enough. What do you want to know?”

“I know you’re thrilled the flower is working. But I did some outrageous things today. God damn it, I made three guys from your team come on me!”

“Are you regretting it?” Oscar asked.

Jessica held up a finger. “What did I say? I’m asking the questions.”

“But my answer depends on yours. If you regret what you did, then I think you went too far. If not, then I don’t.”

“I... No, I don’t regret it.”

“That’s good. I asked you to be open to the effect of the flower, and I asked my team not to hinder your response. The least I can do is to demand the same of myself. I wouldn’t suggest you’d be part of the treatment if I thought for a moment it would lead to remorse.”

Jessica left it at that. His blessing wasn’t as explicit as she hoped, but she knew she couldn’t ask her husband to encourage her behavior. It was after all her reaction—not his—she had agreed to investigate. She should just be glad he allowed her this surreal experience, and there was no point trying to make sense of it.

As the sun set, she decided to wash the saltwater off her body using a portable shower in the front of the boat. It came with a foot pump to siphon freshwater from a tank. Oscar and Ben were busy planning the return trip in the back of the boat, and Liam and Adam were hanging around their tents on the beach. It seemed like a perfect opportunity to provoke Tony. She had a score to settle with him.

“Can you help me with the shower pump?” she asked.

The question sounded innocent, but the implications were obvious. She didn’t need anyone to help with the pump; she just wanted someone to watch her shower.

“Uhm, sure,” Tony said cautiously.

They walked together to the bow, where Jessica removed her beach dress. She faced Tony as she removed her bikini top, acting like it was perfectly normal for her to undress in front of her husband’s colleague. Sure, he had already seen her naked, but from the way he stared she could tell he was eager for another peek. She pretended to have trouble with the string, prolonging the tension before she finally removed her bottoms, presenting her nakedness in all its glory.

“Are you ready to pump me?” she asked. “I mean, are you ready to pump the shower?”

She winked at him, and he shook his head in disbelief as he approached her. He placed one foot on the pump.

“Yes, I’m ready.”

The sun had heated the tank during the day, and the water raining down on Jessica was warmer than she anticipated.

“Better save that freshwater,” she said and reached for the soap. She ran her hands over her body and felt Tony drink in the sight. “Can you do my back?”

Tony soaped up his hands and began at her shoulders and worked his slippery touch downwards. Jessica smiled when his fingers momentarily wandered onto her cheeks. He quickly moved his hands up her back, but they soon came down again. This time his touch wandered further onto her ass.

“That’s not really my back,” Jessica pointed out.

“Right, sorry,” Tony said and removed his hands.

Jessica peeked at him over her shoulder. “I didn’t tell you to stop, did I?”

Tony’s hands returned, and they quickly became greedy. His breath grew heavy behind her, and soon he sank to his knees, admiring the sight as he boldly groped away. His eager hands felt better than she cared to admit to herself.

When she decided he’d given her ass enough attention, she turned around, treating Tony to the close-up view of her naked pussy. He marveled at it, taking in her every detail. His hands moved up her thighs. But when he got close, she put her foot on the pump and pressed. A gush of water rained down on them both, wetting Tony’s clothes.

“Hey!” Tony called out.

“Maybe you could use a shower too, dirty boy.”

“Oh, I’m dirty?” Tony chuckled.

“I am fairly sure you’ve had some impure thoughts today. No?”

She raised a challenging eyebrow at him. Tony studied her reaction for a moment before shrugging his shoulder. He peeled off his shirt and untied the knot of his trunks. He gave her one last glance before he hooked his thumbs in the hem and pulled down.

“Not bad, Tony,” Jessica said, staring unwaveringly at him. He was obviously affected by the situation, his cock swaying heavily. She traded places with him and began pumping the shower. She soaped up her hands and ran her palms over Tony’s back. He groaned softly as she roamed, continuing over his ass and down his legs. On their way back up, her hands traveled along his front, moving close as they passed his crotch. She pressed her body against him, massaging his back with her slippery tits while her hands roamed over his chest, continuing over his abs towards his cock, but always diverting their direction just before reaching her target.

He turned around when she stepped back.

“Not bad at all,” she said, grinning slyly as she stared at his now rock-hard cock.