The Ward Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very early the following morning Mike woke with the wet warmth of Leanne's mouth moving up and down his morning erection, seeing him awake, she climbed up on top of him and positioning her pussy above the hard column, she slowly lowered herself, the warm wet sheath of her vagina surrounded by her fiery red curls, slowly engulfing Mike's thick shaft. Mike waited until she had the full length of his penis inside her before he thrust his hips up, the crown of his prick pushed against the soft open cervix and she began her wild dance. Her hips rose and fell as she rocked her buttocks back and forth, her breathing was rapid and she gasped taking lungs full of air when her urgently moving body needed more oxygen. Mike felt her cum and as the wild movements soaked away her energy, her spasming and convulsing pussy slowly relaxed as the climax passed its peak, Mike rolled her onto her back drew up her knees and began to drive into her with urgent thrusts equalling the wildness she had shown herself only minutes earlier, His mouth closing once more around her marked breasts as he took her in an urgent and unreserved wild series of thrusts, he felt his balls tighten and the swelling of his shaft as he continued to plumb her deepest recesses. He began to cum, the thick fertile sperm jetted into her uterus sending a flood of his seed up into her fallopian tubes, flooding and coating them with the rich fertile seed. Leanne fell so fulfilled, her body was alive with incredible feelings, it was still very early in the morning and they fell asleep in each others arms. Mike made love to Leanne once again before he showered and left to drive back to the verbal abuse his mother-in-law would give him for being out all night. Mike could put up with her moans the night had been worth every moment.

Just before lunch the phone rang, it was Leanne,

"Mike" she said sounding concerned "I have to see you urgently; come for lunch you can leave for the hospital from here."

Mike sighed he hoped Leanne was not going to become a problem. When Mike arrived Leanne opened the door, she looked grave and very worried.

"What's wrong?" he asked her

"It's my husband" she replied "he phoned a short while ago telling me he needed to see me urgently tonight and he would be home at half past four. He hasn't been home that early for weeks. He told me he had something important to tell me. I just know he intends to leave me, he's going to tell me he wants a divorce."

Mike put his arms around her and she nestled her head into his chest; picking her up in his arms Mike carried her upstairs to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. He sat and comforted her but nothing he did seemed to help. Deciding only one thing would take her mind off her troubles her undid the buttons to her blouse and unzipped her skirt, there was no resistance just an acceptance of her situation. When Mike had removed his own clothes, she sat up to allow him to remove her bra and eased up her bum when he pulled down her panties. Mike moved between her thighs and began kiss her neck,

"Oh God Mike," she moaned "that's what I need, some reassurance that someone wants me."

Mike's erection started to throb as his mouth travelled down towards her exposed breasts. He sucked each nipple which responded quickly rising to hard nubs. He could hardly restrain himself as he looked down at her nakedness her legs were spread open in total submission; he could see she was already aroused, so continuing kissing his way down towards her eager pouting pussy he pushed his tongue over her, as yet sleeping, clitoris and into her warm pussy. She moaned and said

"Oh God Mike I can't wait; I want you inside me now."

Leanne caressed the back of Mike's head and whispered urgently,

"Please put it inside me again. Oh God I need to feel that hard penis inside me now."

Mike sucked and licked her clitoris his fully erect penis pressed against her thigh and as Mike moved his mouth up to suck her breasts once again, his hard penis slid up between her thighs and the thick head nuzzled her very wet vulva and he pushed forward, her vulva parted and the head moved inwards, his hips thrust again and he slid fully into her wet softness until he felt push up against him and she gasped.

"Oh my God" she said "that's just what I needed."

Mike rubbed her clitoris with his thumb he had hardly begun to move the thick penis in and out of her openness, she cried out in almost a shrill scream.

"Oh God I'm cumming already."

Her first orgasm sent her ass skywards, in a rapid surge upwards off the bed, her legs closing around Mike's back, holding him tight as her muscles clamped on his rigid flesh. Her pussy oozed thick honey and Mike waited for her orgasm to pass as he felt the warmth of her juices flow along his fully inserted erection, the ooze seeped out between her the swollen lips of her vulva coating his scrotum.

Finally the spasm passed and she relaxed, Mike raised her legs up and he drove the thick bulging phallus up against her soft cervical entrance as he began to thrust hard into her young, pregnant and at the moment married pussy. "God" he thought to himself "she is still so very eager." He drove the hard shaft inwards feeling the end of his penis part the entrance to her cervix. In this position he was in as far as possible he could feel her cervix partially open as he pushed against it. She cried out,

"Oh please cum inside me again. I want to feel that lovely heat as you pump that thick sperm inside me."

Mike was by this time in urgent need himself, so he began to drive the length of his fully inserted rampant prick in and out of her tightness. Mike grabbed her ankles and pushed them up, her knees bent until they were almost against her shoulders. In this position Leanne's breasts moved tantalisingly before Mike's eyes and he began to suck first one and the then other. Mike's hips moved rhythmically and her hands held her breasts squeezing them into his mouth as he sucked each nipple. She was going wild in this position, the crown of Mike's penis was trying to force its way through her cervix into her as yet unfertilised womb; her clitoris rubbed up and down his shaft until suddenly she threw back her head and orgasmed. Her mouth opened to scream; the noise echoed around the room and Mike was glad the house was in such an isolated spot. Mike's orgasm started, his jerking penis jetted his semen deep inside of her, and each blast exploding against the open cervix; he seemed to go on for ever as Leanne felt blast after blast of Mike's sperm rocket into her womb.

Mike was euphoric and continued pumping sperm from his erupting cock deep inside her spasming vagina. Leanne's climax was joined by a second and third and her gasps became laboured as she strove to get air into her lungs. Her eyes rolled up and she swooned. Mike could not stop and his penis continued to drive in and out of her relaxed sex long after the last spurt had left his jerking penis, finally he came to a stop and waited for her to come to and open her eyes. Leanne's breathing steadied and became normal and a few minutes later she opened her eyes and said in a husky voice,

"Oh Mike that was better than ever"

Leanne's body clock tripped, the time was right even as she urged up to receive Mike's fertile seed she knew at that precise moment she conceived. They lay there for some time with Mike's thick penis slowly softening but still inserted inside her sperm filled sleeve. Finally it slipped out and the sperm dribbled out onto the bed, she was in a dilemma if as she suspected Mike had just impregnated her, how would she handle it. Catholicism was adamant it would be a mortal sin to terminate the pregnancy, no exceptions were allowed she would spend eternity in purgatory for that cardinal sin. She would spend many years in that twilight zone for committing adultery, that she knew. Suddenly she snapped out of her reverie.

"Oh my Lord!" she whispered, "I'll have to clean that up it wouldn't do for him to find any evidence of my infidelity; he might use it in his divorce case against me." Leanne quipped.

Mike showered whilst Leanne cleaned up the mess. She was still naked when he kissed her and left to go back home to change.

Mike had an idea on his way back home, he thought he might be able to pick up his son from school and take him to the afternoon visiting time to see his new baby brother. It would take his wife's mind off the thought of who he could have been with the previous day. Janet was delighted with the surprise visit and the young boy asked what they were going to call his new brother, Janet and Mike looked at each other it was something they had discussed but not yet announced.

"Oh it's going to be Douglas Michael Merriman," his mother said looking at Mike hoping he had not twigged that Michael had been the lover she had been so taken up with at college prior to their marriage and she hoped Mike never got to know.

"Oh I like Douglas," said her son. "I have a friend at school called Douglas and he is such a nice friend, he shares every thing with me."

Janet looked pleased at her son's response.

In the mean time Leanne had cleaned up the bedroom changing the mattress cover as well as the bedding she sprayed alight scented spray to cover any lingering smell of her sexual lunch time exploits; she dressed in her newest dress to make her husband realise what he was giving up and went down stairs to await his imminent arrival. She sat in the lounge and heard the key in the lock; she got up ready to respond in equal venom as the tirade she expected from her spouse. The lounge door opened and Leanne gasped in surprise; in his hand were two dozen red roses. Leanne's first thought was that his mistress had thrown him over and he was looking for a way back into her affections, but just as she was about to speak; he began.

"Oh Leanne I'm so sorry. I know I've neglected you over the last few months, but I have completed the huge project I had been entrusted with at work and last night I made the finishing touches in readiness for this morning's presentation. I was so successful that at the board meeting the Directorship I had been working towards was confirmed; my salary has almost doubled and we can now try for that baby we both wanted but could not afford."

He dropped the roses on the table and swept Leanne, whose jaw had dropped open at his words, up into his arms and began smothering her with kisses.

Moments later he was carrying her up stairs where she had earlier conceived Mike's child, he laid her on the bed and began to remove her clothes, conscious of the marks on her breasts left by Mike, she did not wait for her anxious husband to remove her bra, she reached down and pulled his zip down unclipping his trousers she pulled his penis out, her skirt was already up around her waist as her husband pulled down her panties and with little or no hesitation began to rub the crown of his penis up and down the folds of her pussy.

"Darling," he whispered, "you are so wet you must be as excited as I am. I have missed our lovemaking sessions so much,"

He was like a young man in love he was so eager and with a thrust of his hips, totally oblivious to his wife's infidelity he slid into her warm wet sperm filled pussy.

"Oh God" she whispered "I'm near my ovulation it's too late in the month."

His reply shook her but it was her way out.

"I know but with my new salary we can at last go for that baby we both need to make our family one,"

He continued with more vigour than she could ever remember him having before, she could feel her own excitement rise despite being satisfied earlier by Mike, Leanne cried out,

"Oh god I'm so close."

Far from him pulling out of her he increased the speed of his thrusts and seconds later she heard him give a deep moan of satisfaction rand she felt him begin to cum inside her. He had finished before she had managed to reach the peak of her own orgasm, and he softened almost at once, leaving her highly frustrated. As he pulled out of her seemingly oblivious to the fact he had left her high and dry. Hardly giving her time to come down he said,

"Thank you darling that was truly wonderful. Now get ready I've booked a table at an expensive restaurant in Dublin and we are booked in at one of the best hotels at the expense of the company for the weekend. We have to leave almost at once I know we have to be back on Monday both of us have to be at work."

Leanne was changing when she realised the enormity of what she had done, it was not her husband who had committed adultery, but it was she. She had let another man have sex with her and in all probability he had got her pregnant. She had checked her calendar that morning after Mike had left and she was well past her safe period. As she opened the front door she could see the new jaguar on the drive,

"Whose car is that? Leanne asked.

"It's my new company car; they delivered it just as the board meeting finished." Her husband replied, "Isn't she a beauty?"

Leanne lay back in the warm comfort smelling the new leather just as she had done a couple of days before in Mike Merriman's Range Rover. The weekend passed with her husband giving her plenty of sex but never once bringing her to climax, never raising her to the levels Mike had been able to do. Monday came and Leanne was on early shift when she got home in the afternoon she rang Mike and asked him to come over on his way to the hospital. He did so and she told him everything her husband had explained to her. He listened impressed that she was able to tell him of her error of judgement about her husband's infidelity and when Leanne put her arms around his neck to kiss him passionately pressing her body against him as she did so, Mike immediately found that he was responding and his erection grew between them.

Leanne broke away telling him she had needed to kiss him goodbye but she could go no further. Mike pulled her towards him roughly and kissed her again. Leanne's resistance failed her as she felt his hands around her waist slide down over her backside. Mike soon had her dress up around her waist; he gripped the elastic of her panties and pulled sharply, Leanne felt the elastic give way and seconds later her panties fell around her ankles. Mike knelt in front of her and eagerly lapped at her vulva. Leanne felt her legs go weak and she unconvincingly tried to push him away saying,

"No Mike, I can't let you have sex with me again, you know why."

Mike pulled down his zip and unbuckled his belt and as he stood up his movement caused his trousers and underpants to drop to the floor. He picked her up and pushed her against the wall, she in turn spread her legs allowing him to move in between them. She moaned and unconvincingly murmured,

"No Mike I can't let you do this. If my husband comes home early he could be here any time soon."

Mike was hot for her one more time he did not hesitate ignoring her plea for him to stop.

Leanne shook her head and moaned louder as Mike's rampant and pulsating erection nudged her vaginal opening which was already wet with her own sexually stimulated secretions. Her legs involuntarily encircled him, forcing the head of his penis to penetrate her outer lips and she felt him ease into her. She shook her head wildly as he pulled her blouse open then he roughly pushed up her bra releasing her breasts. His mouth closed over her nipple as he began to run his tongue around it as he drove into her velvet slickness urgently and with wild unreserved abandon. Her eyes opened wide and she knew she was lost. Their coupling was urgent and hurried finally culminating in Leanne's cry of fear as she felt Mike's pace change and she felt him thrust up into her hard. Leanne's mind went into a spasm of fear as she felt Mike's thick penis swell and jerk as he released shot after shot up into her spasming tightness. Leanne's own muscles closed down around his jerking flesh and she griped him tightly as her own climax took its course. They stood locked together both of them covered in perspiration, when she suddenly realised that once more he had not softened but he remained hard his penis pressing against her uterine entrance.

Leanne began to struggle. Mike took this as a sign that she was ready for more, she felt him begin to move inside her and his rhythmic movements became more demanding as her drove into her; the wet sucking sounds and the smack of meeting flesh was the only thing she heard, she knew then, that if Mr Mike Merriman came around any time, she would be his for the taking. Again she cried out,

"No! Mike. We do not have time; he will be here soon."

Leanne felt her body continue to respond despite her vocal objection and soon Mike was pounding into her and her ankles were crossed behind him, matching the urgency of his actions thrust for thrust. Their passion once more urging them towards the climax the both desired. Mike suddenly stopped his rock hard manhood still up inside her vagina and putting his arms around her he carried her impaled up stairs into the bedroom.

With horror she realised that Mike intended to take her once more on her marital bed, he pushed open the door and laid her back on the bed. He ignore her pleas for him to stop and despite her cries of protest he bent her legs up, pressing her knees up towards her shoulders, and he began to thrust into her again. In this position he could suckle her breasts bringing her nipples to red hard nubs and he saw her areola darken with passion. The end of his penis was striking her cervix with every push. Leanne's climax was near and she moaned in his ear that she was not far away. He redoubled his efforts and she screamed as her climax rippled once more through her convulsing pussy, her heart beat was racing; she was having difficulty breathing as she arched her back. She heard Mike cry out as he urged his penis into her as hard as he could and she felt him jerk again and again as the warmth spread deep inside her. They were both exhausted she felt his weight press onto her as he relaxed his arms. Leanne struggled under him trying to get out from under him. His penis softened and she felt him leave her and the sperm began to ooze out of her ravaged pussy.

Leanne came down from yet another high; she pushed him off and sat up.

"Mike you fool", she cried out, tears running down her face "I told you, if my husband wants to have intercourse with me, with your sperm inside me, he'll know I've been with another man."

Leanne fearfully continued with tears running down her flushed cheeks

"If he suspects me?" she said tearfully, "he would know that if I'm pregnant it could be another man's. Let me go and try and try to wash away as much as I can. He must never know."

Mike let her up and she picked up her ruined panties up to staunch the flow oozing from her open creamy sperm coated pussy lips. Leanne hurried into the bathroom and as she began to wash her groin hurriedly as she imagined that she could hear the sound of the jaguar engine coming up the lane. She climbed into the shower and quickly washed away the smell and any other signs of her lustful contact with Mike.

Leanne was in a flap as she hurriedly dressed, going to the dressing table she straightened her hair and put on a little make up, she could do nothing about the flush in her face and wonderful feeling of sexual satisfaction her mating with Mike had left her with. She stripped off the soiled bed linen, rushing down stairs to put it in the washing machine before she hurried back up to the bedroom and replaced it with fresh linen from the closet. Only when she had obliterated any signs that she had entertained another man did she relax and venture down stairs; she was glad to see that Mike had left, the distinctive sound of his diesel Range Rover engine fading in the distance. She went back into the house as she heard the Jaguar pull onto the drive. She realised just how close she had been to being caught "in flagrante" so to speak. If and when Mike came around again, she realised she would need to be more careful, she would have to be stronger, in her own mind she knew it would be hopeless she was what her mother would have called a 'fallen woman' and helpless to stop, Mr Mike Merriman, from taking her whenever he wanted her. She ran to the door of the car as it opened and kissed her husband passionately, they made love again this time in the lounge on the settee where Mike Merriman had taken her the first time.