The Warden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning, while I had my head down in my hands, unaware of my master's presence, he came over and tied me to the floor. My wrists were tied to two small clasps in the wood, and he threw a soft rope over the back of my knees to hold my bottom in place.

"What are you doing, daddy?" I asked him. He slapped me in the face, hard, and told me to shut up. I wasn't to ask any more questions. I listened, of course. The vicodin may have been helping with some of the pain, but being slapped in the face hurt regardless. I shut my mouth for a moment, only to have it forced open with his cock. While the machine kept up its relentless obliteration of my insides, I sucked on his cock with everything I had. The harder I sucked, the less the dildo seemed to hurt. Not that the pain was unbearable, I love some pain, but it helped balance out the sensations. He stuck the popper bottle under my nose again, and I took five deep breaths. The fumes helped with my asshole a lot, and suddenly the pleasure was through the roof. I sucked and sucked as I became more and more content with my abuse.

The warden turned around and showed me his asshole. He had been wearing a buttplug the entire time, and he instructed me to remove it with my mouth. I gladly did, but first I licked around his asshole with a strong tongue. I figured he wouldn't mind. Finally I grabbed the plug with my teeth and began to pull. It was bigger than I thought it would be, but it came out with a pop, and his hairy asshole hung open, staring me in the face. I dropped the plug and took a whiff of his insides. He had cleaned himself out perfectly, because all I could smell was musk and sweat. I stuck my tongue inside his hole as it closed, flicking back and forth inside of him. The machine kept working my hole, and I did the same for the warden's. By now my makeup had begun to run from the sweat and tears. I looked like a bonafide whore now, and I loved the idea of it.

"Oh, fuck yes, you little whore. Suck daddy's asshole. That's right." I giggled at his pleasure, happy to be his whore for the night. He spoke while I kept sucking on his hole. "I have some friends coming in tonight. They're right on the other side of that door. There are five of them, and they will all cum on you. They'll cum on your face, in your hair, on your back, on your ass, and even inside of your asshole. You will suck them, and that's it, no more. Your ass will stay on this machine while you pleasure them, and I will watch from my chair while I pump up my cock. You're going to be so loose by the time we're done that I'll need to be as big as I can be. Stay right there, cunt, and get ready for some cum. I want you covered in semen when I finally take my time with your holes."

He walked over to the door and let the men walk in. There were three black men and two white men, and they were all hung like gods. They stood single file in front of my face and fed me their cocks. One by one I sucked on them with nothing but my mouth to work with. The machine was still assaulting me through all of it. The men never said a word outside of moans and groans, but they all gave me their hot cum. The first man fucked my throat until he shot a load into my lungs, then pulled out and shot the rest on my face. I coughed up his cum in a big bubble and swallowed it like I should. The second man beat me in the face with his big meat first, abusing me, mocking me, showing me how defenseless I was. I sucked on him with a smile on my face, happy to be degraded by these alpha dicks. The third man came up with his flaccid dick and popped it into my mouth. I sucked him down and let him grow hard in my throat, then began to bob my head up and down. The precarious position I was in - my hands tied to the floor, legs strapped down, and a forearm still fucking my asshole - made giving head a little difficult, but I did it all for the warden and the men using me. It was only right that I give them my all. I occasionally looked over at the warden while I sucked on them, watching him pump his cock to a huge size. I was eager to have him inside me again, whichever hole that may be. The third man pulled out and came on my asshole and the dildo. His hot cum helped lube me up a bit and relieved my hole. The last two men came to me at the same time. One of them fucked my face while the other grabbed my cock. He smacked it around, stroked it, squeezed it, and played with it to his heart's content. The extra sensation was intense, and the man fucking my face was just as much. Soon the man in my mouth pulled out and came on my ass cheeks. His load was huge, and he glazed my big cheeks well. I just wished I could have seen all of those loads erupting from their balls. The last man had apparently been stroking himself, because he came shortly after the fifth man with no coaxing from my mouth. He shot a huge load all over my back, flicked the last drops of it on me, and they all got up and left the room. The machine still demolished my insides, and I was lightheaded at that point, but the warden knew how to wake me up.

"I hope you know this is being recorded," he said. I snapped back to reality. "If you behave while you're here, and do everything I say, these videos will only ever be for me. If you decide to get resistant and start to refuse your duty at this prison, the whole world will see these videos." I nodded in agreement, as if I had any choice. "Good slut."

He pulled his massive red cock out of the pump, turned the machine off, untied me, and pushed me off the dildo. My ass hung open about 4 inches across, red and dripping fluids. I moaned like a whore and laughed at the sounds it made as it tightened up again. It made that slow, slick sound of fluids and flesh tightening up. My cock was dripping with lube and hard as a rock still. Despite the exhaustion I already felt, I was ready for whatever came next.

He walked over to me with a sort of strap-on I had never seen before. He strapped it to my face, and all sorts of sick thoughts ran through my head. I lay on my back in anticipation with this huge dildo dangling from my chin. He grabbed some lube from the bucket and lubed up the shlong. Then he stood over me and squatted his hole onto the end of it. He pushed hard and slid all the way down. His hairy ass came closer to my face, his hole stretched wide on the rubber cock. His huge cock and balls rested on my chest as the last inch went inside him. The heat from his meat was intense, and I loved feeling it on me. It was so primal and raw, that huge dick and balls hanging low. The image of his asshole stretched wide and his big red meat dangling around made my cock twitch.

Once he was acclimated he started to fuck himself with the fake cock strapped to my face. The sound and sight of it was beautiful. He went up and down on that thing with purpose. Each time he pulled up his cock would swing back and forth, usually coming back to collide with the dildo. He moaned and groaned in pleasure, giving me the perfect view. Before long he bent over and took my cock in his mouth. He sucked me hard and made a ton of slobber in the process.

"Fuck my throat," he said. My garter and stockings still adorning my smooth body, I began to pump my cock into his throat while he bounced his asshole on the dildo. We stayed like that for a few minutes, me fucking his throat, and him fucking himself with my well-equipped face. I had never experienced anything like it. I had never even seen anything like it. He certainly had what he liked. Then, without moving, he grabbed the arm of the fucking machine and repositioned it so it was lower to the ground. He shoved it back in my ass, cranked up the power, and we continued our sick, sloppy endeavor. My asshole was being split open while he sucked my dick. His big meat rested on my chest as he fucked his hole. The fluids from his ass and lube had begun to drip down the strap-on and accumulate on my face. Now I was covered in cum, ass juice, sweat, and musk. It was so fucking hot and filthy I almost came, but he pulled his mouth off my cock before I did. He grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard.

"You got a big load in there for me, whore?"

I spoke muffled through the strap-on. "Yes, sir. I do. Bryan got me all ready for you, daddy."

"Mmm, fuck yes. I'm gonna get that load soon enough."

"Whenever you desire, sir."

We finally finished our twisted activity and he rolled off of me. He took the strap-on off and flopped his dick and balls onto my waiting face. He took my throbbing cock and squeezed the base while he smacked the shaft and head around hard. He beat up my dick like it had done something wrong, but it only made it bigger and harder. I sucked and licked his ballooned dick and balls, as I knew he wanted, and basked in the smell. His asshole still hung open, so I licked and spit on it here and there. He suffocated me a bit at times, but he always pulled off when necessary.

Now the warden was ready to cum. I could tell from his moans. They had grown more rabid and intense. He got down on all fours in front of the fucking machine and put the end of it inside him. Without him asking I got up and turned it on for him. He didn't quite like the full power, so I turned it down a bit so he could feel more pleasure. Not everyone can take an assault like me.

"Come lay down in a 69 with me. I want you to suck my swollen cock until I give you my load. I'll be sucking your dick as well, and if you do it right we can cum at the same time. I want to shoot my load down your throat while you do the same. We will swallow every drop, just like god intended."

I scooted down under him and took him in my mouth. The machine was working its magic on his butthole while I worked my own on his cock. He was very big, and I tried as hard as I could to take all of him, but it was hopeless. That didn't stop me, though. I worked my mouth and tongue on his cock just as I always had. The softness of the meat made it easy to swallow inch my inch. It was like working a giant worm down my throat. I sucked and slurped and swallowed him, his giant, engorged balls resting on my nose and eyes. He took me in his mouth and down his throat immediately. I fucked his face a little bit, like I knew he wanted, and continued my work. He slid the chinstrap dildo into my ass and left it there. I guess he could read my mind, because I was definitely feeling empty at that point.

In a few minutes, we were both almost there. The machine fucking him, my ass filled with a dildo, and each of our cocks in each other's mouths. His hairy musky smell was hot and erotic, and the taste of his precum was salty and sweet all at once. He soon began to jerk around and I knew he was going to go. I let myself feel all of the pleasure at once and began to edge with him. Like magic, through the jerking, stinky, sweaty, soaked motions of our hot fetishized fucking, we both released our loads at the same time. The drugs and pent up excitement made my orgasm something I had never experienced before. I was lightheaded and out of breath, but I had a cock to suck, so I kept on. He let loose what seemed to be a pint of his hot jizz. I let it fill my mouth and swallowed it all in one gulp. The load I had been saving was released in ten hot, long, salty ropes of cum. They hit the back of my master's throat and he coughed them up on my dick, but he sucked it all off the shaft and balls and swallowed every drop.

We both slurped each other dry and laid there for a moment. The situation was intense and exhausting, but it had been one of the most explorative and wonderful nights of my life so far. The warden rolled off of me and stood up.

"You did great your first night," he said as he towered over me, still laying down, enjoying the moment. "You met every expectation I had, and then some. I'll send you down with Bryan and you can get cleaned up. You'll find your cell to be a bit bigger than the rest, with several amenities not afforded to the rest of the inmates. I expect you'll continue to earn those privileges."

"Yes, sir. I will. I promise."

"Good slut. You're dismissed."

I got up as Bryan walked in. The warden really ran a tight ship around here. He must have been waiting outside that door the whole time. He escorted me back to the room where we had our own romp just hours before. I took off my clothes, washed off my makeup, showered off and flexed my asshole to tighten myself up again.

"I trust you enjoyed your time with the warden," Bryan said.

"Yes I did. It was pretty intense. I've never experienced that before. It was so hot. I wish you were there, though. It would have made for a hot threeway. Or nineway, I suppose."

"The warden doesn't like to fraternize with the guards. Those men were just random gigolos that he hires for his raunchy fantasies. You and I will have plenty of fun together during your stay, though. I'll get a few of the guards together and we'll all run through you soon enough."

"That sounds perfect. Thanks for everything, Bryan." He never said you're welcome to me. He just threw me some clothes and had me get dressed. He walked me down a secluded hallway with no rooms. At the end was a very comfortable room. A queen-sized bed with a real mattress, a television, a cable box, and even a menu for me to order anything I please. I was basically on vacation in here. All I had to do was swallow cock and cum in both ends of my body and I would be just fine. I couldn't wait to see what the next few years would bring.

12