The Warden of Cryosleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, I'll show you what they are." The engineer continued to talk for several minutes as they walked down the rows, describing what each plant was called and where it originated. Alice barely heard him as her hands graced the delicate leaves and she bent to take in the smells of each and every flower.

"These will be watermelon in a few weeks. And here are all the berries: strawberries and blueberries. For some reason, the blackberries would never keep." Alice was thankful Weston was content to hold the conversation on his own. Her voice caught in her throat, and all she could offer was to slide her hand into his as they walked.

"The lettuce heads are here. They'll be ready in a few days, actually. Just before launch, I planted the spinach so that'll take a while. I had radishes here before, but you know, they aren't very good. Have you ever had a radish?"

Alice had to smile. He was trying, really trying, and after their last conversation, she had to believe it was all for her. Though she supposed planting a garden of impossible-to-get plants was pretty easy after altering your entire career and giving up two years of your life. She was quickly getting the idea that Weston didn't want to just have casual sex.

"Yeah, they're kind of gross," she finally said.

Without missing a beat, Weston smiled and continued. "Back here are all the flowers. Sunflowers over there, and these'll be roses after a while. Gladiolas in the back corner."

Alice let her toes sink into the soil pathway as she admired the vision before her. "Wes, how did-I mean, Nobbert let you-"

"Well, I wouldn't say he let me, but I can be very convincing." Weston raised his eyebrows a few times for effect. "Besides, you wouldn't believe what they were willing to do once I mentioned you'd like it. The IGEA is very interested in keeping you happy."

She didn't really want to get into why they would be interested in her happiness and decided she would rather savor the live plants around her. "Can we come back here?"

"Of course, as often as you'd like." Weston's hand fell to the small of her back but didn't stay for long.

Alice turned and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. "Thank you," she whispered in his ear. While she was extremely grateful for the work and effort he had put into the garden, she doubted she'd ever be able to express what such a space meant to her.

Strong hands arrived on her hips and lifted her up so that she could wrap herself around him entirely. He rubbed over the fabric across her back as he dipped his face into her neck.

"What do you want to do today?" he asked after several minutes. Alice didn't want to peel her body away from his, but had to admit she had things to do.

"Ugh, work. You?" Sliding her feet back into the soil was delightful and excruciating at the same time. Somehow, Weston was quickly becoming an integral part of her experience on the flight. Though she stood only inches from him, it felt like far more distance than she would like.

Weston smiled wide as he said, "Work. You want to burn a few hours and then I'll meet you in the galley for dinner? Dress up?"

"Sure." As much as leaving the garden felt like a punishment, she refused to let her swimming head get distracted by the engineer. They were only three days into the two-year trip. She was on the flight to get three people to Proxima Centauri under cryosleep and no well-endowed, muscled man was going to keep her from it.

Determined to get control of herself, Alice walked back out of LSS, climbed down the ladder, and entered her small office just outside the CryoRoom.

Door closed, music on, Alice pulled up the last forty hours of data from Villareal and began configuring the numbers into her graphs. While computers had long been used to process the numbers in their complex formulas and evaluate the patterns, Alice didn't trust them. Machines could never understand the intricacies of the human mind. People's lives and minds were in her hands, and she knew better than a computer how to care for them.

Alice let herself get lost in her work, but nonetheless, she found herself excited to have dinner with Weston. To keep her mind occupied, she burned an hour on a good run hooked to the cardio sensors; she'd have to have the data for Nobbert in a few weeks anyway.

Covered in sweat and satisfied with the heat in her muscles, Alice slipped into her room a few minutes early for a much needed shower. She exchanged her leggings and tee for a simple blue dress. Her hair would have to suffice in its half-dry curls skimming her shoulders; it wasn't worth the time to mess with it and she was far too interested to see a certain engineer.

As dressed as she was going to be, she strode into the galley to see Weston hard at work as several pots simmered on the cooktop. A grey button-up and casual jeans gave him an old-movie star look. His eyes rose to take her in as she entered just before he drew in a sharp breath. "Damn, babe."

Weston immediately abandoned the cooking food to scoop her up and slam her back into the wall as his lips slammed into her mouth; a hungry kiss from a man desperate to have her. Alice's head spun from the intense, swift motion but she didn't complain and kept her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. The pain between her shoulder blades only heightened her senses as a handsome, capable man took control.

Already, Alice could feel the pooling fluids that would render her panties useless for the rest of the evening. Weston's unapologetic desire left her dripping. Pressed between Weston and the wall, she would leave a spot on his shirt before too long.

The capable man pressing her against the wall used a single hand to hold her while he worked to lower the waistband of his pants, and Alice found herself grateful for his strength. Not many would be able to pull off such a maneuver.

Too soon, his enticing lips pulled away to fall on her neck, her collarbone, her shoulder. Teeth cut into her skin enough to offer a sensual pain. She let her mouth fall onto the exposed flesh beneath his ear and sucked hard.

Just as she'd hoped, Weston's engorged cock made no apologies when it slipped inside her and pushed against every nerve she possessed. If her head hadn't already been pressed against a wall, it would have fallen back as she let out a healthy moan for more.

A strong arm held Weston from the wall as he brought his hips to slam into hers offering a delightful renewal of fullness. Alice would have thought holding another person up for so long would get tiring, but he showed no sign of defeat. Voracious lips sought out any exposed flesh and latched on painfully as heated grunts erupted from the engineer. In the depths of orgasm, he didn't notice how deep his teeth cut into her.

"Fuck, babe, fuck, I-" Weston began when his breath returned but he never finished as he set Alice back on her feet and dove into her pussy. Two fingers entered her slick cunt as his tongue darted across her clit and she raced her own hands into his mess of blonde hair. He only stopped to suck at the juices that flowed out of her before lapping at her folds again. She didn't make it very long before her fingers clutched around strands of hair and her knees threatened to give out as her muscles clamped around him. Never had anyone rendered an orgasm from her so easily.

Standing, Weston kissed her again so that she could taste herself on his lips. He gently helped her bring down the blue fabric and straighten out her dress, a stark contrast to his aggression a moment before. "Now, how am I supposed to cook you dinner when you wear things like this?" he asked as he grabbed her waist and pulled her in for another kiss.

"Oh, so now this is my fault?" Alice teased.

"Get out of here so I can concentrate!" He all but pushed her back toward her room to get cleaned up.

Walking down the corridor with a ridiculous grin plastered across her face, Alice knew she would never be able to find anything close to what had just happened with Weston. No man had ever been so attracted to her that he had to take her just from the sight of her. No one had ever thrown her against a wall and fucked her senseless in the throes of passion. Only three days into deep space and Alice Hill knew she was in for some of the best sex of her life.

In fresh underwear and a more casual pair of jeans, Alice returned to find a lovely plate of roast chicken with vegetables waiting for her on the table. A glass of bourbon on ice sat next to it.

"How's this?" she asked with a spin. His eyes fell all over her as he took her in.

Weston pulled her close again, though slower this time, and kissed her firmly before replying, "Barely tolerable."

"Are you keeping chickens on board somewhere?" she teased as she sat.

"No, but that's a good idea. These were expensive."

"You mean to tell me, you got Nobbert to approve a budget for live plants and authentic cuts of meat?" Alice knew there were few enough places to get real food anymore. Almost everything was the nutritionally-complete garbage they served at the outposts. There just wasn't enough for everyone anymore.

"He was pretty against it at first, but like I said, I'm pretty persuasive. The plants produce oxygen to keep us alive for a while if there's an issue with LSS. I rigged the water to filter through the soil and the refining layers beneath it. Theoretically, the two of us could survive with just the heaters."

"And the meat?" As she asked, Alice placed a bite into her mouth and savored the texture of it. Scientists could get close to the flavor, but the feel of it in her mouth was never right. They just couldn't fake real meat.

"That's where you came in. I think he wouldn't have budged if it was for anyone else, but he's pretty interested in keeping you on board IGEA."

"Wes, this is great," she said honestly, but more to change the subject.

"I'm glad you like it. You know, I'm not sure I've had real meat before."

"Never?" she asked, attempting not to gape too much.

"Nope. You're making me branch out."

Alice smiled. "You know what that means?" When Weston shook his head, she continued, "To branch out, like a tree branch. To grow in a new direction."

"That makes sense. I can think of another way to branch out." A wiggling eyebrow told her he had something exciting in mind.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"You'll see." After the supreme happiness experienced the last time Weston made her wait for an explanation, she was content to let it play out on his terms.

When they had all but licked their plates clean, Alice helped him load the dishes into the sanitizer. Each time she bent over to set in an item, Weston's hand squeezed an ass cheek playfully until they both laughed.

"How about a shower?" he asked between teasing kisses.

"Go ahead."

"No, I mean you come with me"

"I just had one. Look, my hair's not even dry." Alice lifted a patch of damp hair to show him. She should have known Weston would have things his way.

Bending at the knees, Weston pressed his shoulder into her waist and easily lifted her off the floor and walked to his quarters. She squealed and laughed as she dangled upside-down over his expansive shoulder. Enjoying the ride, she pretended to beat her fists against his back in protest until he tossed her onto the bed and began stripping her clothes.

Lost in a fit of laughter, Alice only caught her breath when fingers ran across the denim over her pussy. Weston's eyes kept their playful glint, but the hunger was there as well. She put up no fight as he lifted off her top and slid the jeans over her ankles.

A strong hand helped pull her to stand, where Weston still towered over her. Bearing all in front of him, she pulled on his shirt but was too short to remove it completely; he smiled at her attempt to reach.

Turning her attention to something she could handle, Alice set to those delicious jeans. She graced her hand across the taut muscles between his hips, delicately tracing her fingertips and bringing a spray of goosebumps to the surface. She only focused on the denim when he recoiled slightly from her touch.

Alice dipped her hands between the pants and Weston's toned waist, slowly drawing them down until they fell uselessly to the floor. His cock already throbbed as it filled with blood, the head swelling with each passing moment.

To draw it out and make him wait, she slid her small hand into his large one and pulled him toward his shower; she wouldn't make it easy on him this time. Alice shot him a smirk as she reached in to adjust the water.

"You look fucking amazing, babe." Weston leaned in to kiss her but she turned and let him have her neck instead. He grunted in feigned frustration as she pulled away and slipped into the stream of water with a smile.

The engineer followed barely a second later, the water splashing onto his chest and falling into the pool at his feet. Droplets clung to his arms and chin before he turned and dropped his head into the stream to wet his hair.

It was just the moment Alice had anticipated. She lowered her knees onto the abrasive flooring and placed her hands on his unbelievable legs. It was easy to slip his cock into her mouth and tease it with her tongue.

"Holy fucking shit," came the words above her but she didn't slow. Her lips slid along his length faster and faster, and then all of a sudden, slowly. A gentle suck on the head let her tongue dart across the sensitive tip.

Each trip along the shaft and back produced a surge of growth from the helpless cock. While he was still well below his full size, Alice let him slide in until her nose became buried in his patch of curly hairs and the head attempted to erupt out the back of her throat. To lessen the pain of it, she squeezed her throat muscles and massaged him with the motion. Weston reacted accordingly.

"God, I'm going to fuck you so hard for this." Backing up his statement, he attempted to pull out his enlarged cock. Alice wasn't going to have any of it; she let her teeth bare down just enough to make sure he knew who was in charge. Weston got the message and immediately aborted any action to get away. She had him.

Free to do what she liked with him, she set to giving him an insane, life-altering blowjob, just as he'd done to her a few short days before. Grown to his full, nearly-unmanageable size, Alice had to resort to the more mundane tactics of dick-sucking, at least to start. She didn't want to bring out the big guns too early.

Her lips dove down as far as they could go and pulled back up to tease the head for a good ten minutes as water cascaded down her back and splashed them in a cool mist. Weston was powerless as he sank his shoulders onto the single glass wall of the open shower. Only when he was entirely hers did she move on to the more serious motions.

For the first time, she let her hand leave his muscled leg so that she could tease his balls as she continued her affront on his cock. Her fingertips lightly circled the delicate flesh before she massaged them in earnest. Weston's only reaction was the bulge in his head as she maintained the sliding and sucking motions. He wasn't going to make it much longer.

"Alice-"he called out, his voice possessing an amount of pleading she hadn't expected from such a man.

She decided it was time for the grand finale. A single finger slid along the curve of his balls until it arrived at the ultra-sensitive perineum, but that wasn't her aim. She only teased it for a moment before pressing on to find the wrinkled flesh around his ass.

Having arrived at her destination, Alice let her copious saliva slicken her movements around the edge. When she pushed the tip of her finger into him and began to work further inside, Weston's cum exploded into the back of her throat. He all but growled as the release shook him.

As she worked to suck and swallow the ample liquid, her own fluids dripped down and mingled with the water that swirled around her knees. Spent of his cum and release, Weston attempted to pull away.

Again, Alice asserted herself and refused to let him go. She resumed stroking his softening cock gently as the nerves continued to fire. His strong hand fell to her head to support himself in the torrent.

While she knew it wasn't necessarily the kindest thing to do, she found it hard to let go of him. She'd been sucking at him for another five minutes when the blood began to return. It was impossible to hide her smile.

A few quick strokes were all she managed before the cock disappeared from her mouth and the room flew by. Away from the heat of the shower, the water on her skin cooled, but she had no time for such complaints.

His bathroom disappeared and was quickly replaced by an ocean of cotton sheets. She'd barely hit the bed before Weston was on top of her and pressing into her.

The still growing cock slipped in easily and dove straight to the back until it hit the wall with more force than she'd anticipated. Alice had to call out in a fantastic mix of pain and pleasure. Before she'd even managed a complete groan, Weston's lips crashed into hers. They easily parted and allowed her tongue access to the delicious man above her.

Alice thought she was being repaid for her unrelenting blow job as Weston thrust into her with a speed and force that threatened to steal the air from her chest. She'd never been fucked with so much intensity, but Weston had an entirely different punishment in mind.

To her disbelief, the fantastic fullness of the engorged cock inside her disappeared as Weston's capable hands flipped her onto her stomach in an instant. Her face hit the sheets so fast she had to take a moment to realize what happened before she could push up onto her hands and knees.

Already, Weston's cock pressed against her cunt and dove in. He'd grown to his full size in record time and clearly didn't plan on taking it easy on her. Each thrust pushed him against the nerves that were usually so hard to access.

Alice's wrists and elbows groaned when Weston laid his chest against her back and continued to fuck her. Teeth sank into the meat of her shoulder as he clutched for more of her. Too soon, he straightened up as a pressure arrived on her own asshole.

His finger flicked around for a moment before he bent around her waist and plunged it into the fluids clinging to her pussy. As if to torture her, he made several passes at her clit as he pulled back and refocused on her ass. Weston's lubricated finger pressed in as her muscles clamped in a rock-hard orgasm.

Each stroke of his finger against her ass and his cock inside her pushed a moan from her throat. Never had she called out so loudly. Soon, her sounds were washed away by Weston's matching groans. He pounded against her hips and ass in earnest as the squeeze of her muscles had been too much for him.

Alice all but collapsed forward onto the bed bringing Weston's cock with her. When she recovered a few minutes later, she realized he was still inside her as he lay with his chest pressed against her back. She only complained when he slipped away.

"Hey, that's mine," she teased.

"You can have it whenever you like."

"Ready for another round?" she inquired, more than a little impressed.

"Give me ten minutes. That shower bit did a number on me."

"Liked that, did ya?"

In a more serious tone, he replied, "It was the single most erotic moment of my life." As if to prove it to her, he kissed her eagerly, sucking at her lips and diving in with his tongue.

"Ten minutes?" she asked again.

"At least." Weston's easy smile returned as he stroked the skin across her ribs and torso.

"You've been with a lot of girls, haven't you?" Alice found herself asking out of nowhere.

"Some would say that." A moment later, he added, "Does that bother you?"