The Warlock & the Wizardess Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shocked as she was by her own lack of animosity towards a potential female adversary as attractive and undeniably beautiful as Laentharyel was, Shayla was still honest enough with herself to see why she was so comfortable around the elf: simply put, the wizardess knew that Jadrik wasn't into the slender huntress at all.

Shayla was overjoyed to notice that the warlock remained totally obsessed with her buxom tits and her plump juicy bubble-butt, as always. Even though deep down she knew that she really had no reason to doubt or worry about Jadrik's feelings for her, it still caused the wizardess great relief and utter joy to see that she polarized her lover's undivided devotion in full.

Regardless of having a perky blonde elf prancing around, the warlock never missed a chance to touch and fondle and caress his adored slut's voluptuous body. Even when he wasn't grabbing her jutting boobs or cupping her fleshy round ass, Shayla often caught Jadrik ogling her generous curves as if he couldn't wait to jump her bones. The warlock's palpable desire for her made the wizardess immensely happy. Time and again, simply and naturally, Jadrik proved that his deep persistent affection toward her was unchanged by Laeny's presence, and Shayla loved him for it.

Unwillingly, the warlock showed the wizardess in his every act and word that she didn't need to see the huntress as a threat, that there was no competition at all. Understanding that she didn't need to be jealous, reassured and calmer than ever before, Shayla was glad to let herself become friends with Laeny. It was liberating for the wizardess not to feel the need to hate and outslut the elf the way she usually ended up doing with every other female she considered a rival. It was refreshing, Shayla had to admit, to actually get close to another girl for a change.

For his part, Jadrik had to deal with his own issues during their journey toward the Chapel of Red Spires, issues that all boiled down to his deep-seated hatred of nature and of all things uncivilized.

Glad to leave Uli and Shayla deal with the huntress's fluxing states of arousal during the day, the warlock spent his time complaining about almost everything. Most of all, Jadrik lamented being away from his cozy book-filled study back in the Capitol and having to wake up way too early in the morning for his lazy, decadent taste.

Neither an early riser nor an outdoorsy type, Jadrik was severely grumpy until mid afternoon without fail, every single day. When he was not trying to sleep in the saddle or intent on sulkily reading one of his necromantic books, the warlock would just pull his black hood down on his face and pout gloomily, occasionally cursing the rustling leaves or the pesky sunlight or the annoying summer breeze, earning Shayla's and Uli's teasing laughter and endless taunting jokes in the process.

Strangely enough, the only thing that Jadrik seemed to enjoy about their journey was riding ahead of the party with Aldarius every now and then.

Feigning interest in the paladin's religious beliefs, hiding his extensive knowledge of those very same holy books that the knight quoted constantly yet whose actual meaning and symbolism he didn't seem to have really understood at all, Jadrik spent the better part of his afternoons baiting Aldarius into lofty theological discussions. The warlock unfailingly ended up poking gigantic holes in the paladin's dogmatic but very fragile arguments, subtly exposing the ultimate hypocrisy and general emptiness of those supposedly iron-clad convictions, all of which angered Aldarius no end.

The sight of the speechlessly fuming knight staring blankly at him, frothing at the mouth yet unable to counter his sharp and unforgiving logic, always caused a sweetly evil blossom of joy to flower inside Jadrik's dark heart.

However, as much as viciously annihilating Al's beliefs helped making the discomforts of adventuring more bearable for the warlock, those long metaphysical debates had in fact the main goal of keeping the bigoted paladin occupied, thus preventing him from discovering the true nature of Laentharyel's moments of flustered agitation suddenly followed by quick disappearances into the woods in the company of Uli or Shayla or both.

In truth, Aldarius didn't pay too much attention to Laeny as a rule, content as he was to exploit her skills. Being an incomparable archer and a seasoned tracker with a natural attunement to the wilderness, Laentharyel was capable of finding and putting an arrow into all sorts of edible animals in no time and with very little effort. Her usefulness in providing freshly killed venison or rabbit or fowl for every meal made the elf important for the success of his holy quest, and that was pretty much all that Aldarius thought of her, single-mindedly focused on his heroic delusions as he was.

Still, it was the warlock who actively prevented the knight from realizing that the huntress was in fact a drug-addled, sex-craving little minx. Hitting him right in the weakest of his many weak spots, Jadrik's taunting questions kept Aldarius occupied whenever he was not busy riding ahead on his own, smiling dreamily as he pictured himself as a fearless crusader braving the unknown for the greater glory of the Gods of Light.

To the warlock, it was a twistedly delightful irony that Al's stubborn will to defend his faith at all costs, even when it would have been clear to anybody else that the paladin was merely being toyed with, was the main reason why Uli and Shayla remained always undisturbed as they enjoyed Laeny's bouts of unchained horniness during the day.

At night though, after Aldarius was knocked unconscious by a potion-laced drink or plate of food, Jadrik finally gave free rein to the bottled up lust and wicked happiness he accumulated in the long hours before sunset. Needless to say, Shayla was infallibly the focus of the warlock's simmering desires.

Letting out all of his inextinguishable passion for his adored slut, Jadrik treated the wizardess's mouth, pussy and asshole to long and intense fucking marathons every night, much to their mutual satisfaction. No matter how good Laeny had licked her pussy and munched on her clit and sucked her big tits during the day, Shayla never came as hard as she did when Jadrik fucked her by the campfire at night.

It hardly mattered to the wizardess if he was humping her wet slobbering mouth or pounding her slick needy pussy or stretching out and filling up her tight little asshole: all that mattered to Shayla was that Jadrik was inside her, taking pleasure from her body and giving it back in kind, making her feel good like only he could do.

Of course, due to the wild nature of their nightly foursomes, the warlock sometimes ended up fucking the lust-high elf's face and pussy as well, and Shayla herself never shunned Uli's exaggeratedly large boner whenever the dwarf pressed it into her slit or presented it to her puffy succulent lips. Still, that didn't count, as far as the wizardess was concerned. The only thing that really mattered to Shayla was Jadrik's need for her and the fact that, as soon as Al was out cold, the warlock pounced her, pawing at her huge boobs and fondling her plump bubble-butt, kissing her mouth ardently, humming with desire for her all the while.

The wizardess loved that Jadrik went always straight to her and fucked her royally and with undivided attention every night, regardless of how desperately Laeny might be screaming to have more cock inside her even while getting her tight snatch ravaged by Uli's robust tool. It was comforting for Shayla, in a lewd yet heartwarming way, to know that she would always get to feel at least the warlock's first two massive loads of cum splashing deep inside her before he even thought of letting go of her soft curvy body to go fuck the perky elf for a little while. Even better, Shayla knew that Jadrik would soon return to her, filling her full again with his big, perfect cock.

On top of all that, Shayla could always count on the fact that, no matter what, once the nightly orgy was done she would go to sleep wrapped in her lover's warm clutching embrace, with his creamy seed filling all three of her holes.

Nothing satisfied and relaxed the wizardess more than having Jadrik's face pressed into her black sex-tousled hair while he whispered slowly into her ear, calling her his slut with that maddeningly erotic and truly affectionate tone of his. That was the best way that Shayla could imagine to drift off into a deep, refreshing slumber.

*****

To be continued...