The Warlock Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up.

"No more questions. I need to study and sleep. So do you. Tomorrow night we will pick things up and I will fill you in on our community. Such as it is."

I helped her up to her feet as she was yawning.

"I am going to ward the outside of your room against death magic. It will only mean that as long as you stay in your room nothing that can kill anyone can get out. That way if you have another nightmare everyone will be safe. If someone is in the room with you however you will still be able to take them. I promise we will talk more tomorrow."

She surprised me by giving me a big hug.

"Thanks for everything Martin. Especially for helping my brothers. I promise you I will work hard to learn for you." She started crying into my chest. Damn females and their damn tears. All I was doing was getting her ready so she could help me with a project. I patted her head awkwardly and said something I hoped was soothing. I looked over to Xandra for a little help.

Are you seriously asking a demon for help on how to deal with emotions? I heard in my head.

I don't know Xan, when you females start crying I get discombobulated. It is really annoying. I replied.

Just give her a hug and tell her everything will be all right dad. Then tuck her in and find me in the bedroom. She grinned at me mischievously.

I'll be the one tied to the bed wearing only high heels and honey. She slinked out of the room.

End part 2

===================================================================

So I could use some feedback from those that are interested. I can drop about a full Literotica page a week pretty easy I think. But if I try to make it longer it will take more time. So what would you rather see? Longer parts spaced out or shorter parts but have them released closer together?

Also I changed the format a bit and eliminated chapter headings. Are these good changes or not? Or does it not matter?

I am willing to listen to feedback even if you don't like what I am doing or where I am going. I don't promise to follow it but I will definitely consider it.

As always thanks for reading!

Ahaz

12