The Warlock Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--------------

White plain with no landmarks? Check. Spells not working? Check. Can't summon my mace or contact Xandra? Check. I need a beer.

Now I was sitting in a room like my old den with an ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon in my hand. I drank it down in about 5 swallows and let out a belch. As I reached for into the mini fridge for another one, I decided to get two. Sure enough there was my wizard friend sitting across from me so much like my uncle used to. I popped the tops off of our bottles and handed him one. We clicked a silent toast and took long drinks. I looked at him quizzically.

"If you ever figure out what the hell you are doing you're going to be dangerous. Right now your ignorance is just scary." My subconscious was an ass.

"I did okay for a while there. How bad is it?" I asked.

"Well you're alive and you have created your own pocket of reality, so I think you're good," he smirked and took a long draw from his bottle.

"Care to elaborate?" I asked, archly.

"Welllll, somebody, who shall remain nameless, decided they wanted to bring ALL the energy from the plane of Charitas and the plane of Rage to a little speck of dirt called the Earth. Since he was throwing out enough power to kill off a solar system, the Prime Material Planar Guardian decided to show herself and kick his ass out into the void. Somehow this person managed to keep it together enough to force a plane of existence into being before getting unceremoniously dumped on his ass when it was done. Since you pulled both Order energy and Chaos Energy for your plane it is a neutral site. However since it is not tied DIRECTLY to Order or Chaos it is perfectly balanced. You my friend, just started a third universal power. Balance." he replied snarkily.

"So how do I get back? I can't leave my project unfinished. Wait ... If I have a plane that means I am a Planar Guardian. I should be able to hop over at will." I was beginning to understand.

"No you're NOT beginning to understand. You don't need to go back. You can create your own utopia right here. You can populate your own universe. Here you are more than God. Here you can create gods." Ahaz replied." If you go back to the Prime Material Plane you will only be a Warlock. Admittedly you will have even more power as you will be able to channel from your own plane of Balance, but you could probably still be killed. It is better to chill here."

I thought about it. I could shape this entire universe to my will. I could create the ultimate retirement scenario for my lovers and I. All I would have to do is let earth burn. I seriously thought about it. What did I owe the people of earth? Nothing really. There were maybe 15-20 people on the entire planet that would miss me. A hell of a lot more that would be happy to see me gone. I would have no problem saving the ones I liked. There was absolutely no upside for me to go back. So why was I planning on it? Seriously, if I made a pro and con sheet about staying here as a god maker or going back to a bunch of petty ass, weak willed morons, why was there even a question? I would have to think on this...

12