The Warlock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the cogs working. She understood the logic. It didn't seem to help her temper even a little bit.

"Look, I know this probably doesn't mean shit to you but I'm really sorry." I'd had enough of the cold and lifted my hand up between us. A woosh of flame burst forth from my palm and settled into a warm globe of fire. "I didn't mean for this to happen. I shouldn't have tried to bring you out here..."

I shook my head, filled with self doubt and slowly rising to the boil over the fact that Channa had left us high and dry.

After a very long moment of silence during which Olivia scanned me with cops eyes, she finally spoke. "So what do we do now?"

"I take you home. I never bother you again."

"Well first thing's first, how the hell do you expect us to get out of here?"

I suddenly came to appreciate her point. We were in a bathroom in a quiet part of the club but in order to leave we'd have to pass in front of the outside line of people as well as the entryway. A task for which we were severely under-dressed. It didn't matter so much to me. Getting banned from a place like that wasn't an enormous problem. For Olivia it was quite another matter. A cop being found naked in a nightclub with a guy two-thirds her age probably wouldn't have done her career a whole lot of good.

"I've got an idea." It was not one that I particularly relished the thought of.

"If it stops me having to stroll out of here buck naked then count me in." Olivia left one arm resting across her breasts whilst the other moved to settle her hand on her hip.

"I'm going to try to turn us invisible." I closed my fist and the flames between my fingers died out immediately.

"You can do that?" She cocked a brow at me with no small amount of suspicion.

I looked right back at her and tilted my head a little.

"What am I saying? Of course you can. You can do anything." She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Not anything. Look, turning invisible isn't dangerous but it's hard. Very hard. I've had hardly any practice with the mechanics behind it. I think I could do it but I'd really need to concentrate and in case you haven't noticed this isn't really a place free of distractions." I cocked my thumb to the wall of the cubicle behind which the deafening music of the club could still be heard.

"So what do you do?"

"I can manipulate the air to drown the noise from my ears and I can close my eyes, but you're going to have to guide me out of here. If I get knocked or anything like that then we could wind up in the middle of the street looking like this."

"Hey, at least you still have your pants."

I was gladdened that she didn't seem so angry at me anymore. I saw her nod in the affirmative and hold out her free hand for me to take.

"Don't let go."

"Whatever you say, kid."

I closed my eyes and took her hand. She had a reassuringly strong grip and I hastily willed the vibrations from the air around my head to drown out the noise of the club. There in that place deprived of my two most distracting senses and with only her touch to focus upon, I began to weave the magic around us that would bend light around our exposed bodies. It took me 20 minutes and almost caused my brain to short-circuit, but in the end I managed to conceal us well enough to be ignored in the dark.

I nodded whilst maintaining the illusion. Shortly after that I had my first big distraction when Olivia slid past me. My eyes and ears didn't work but I still caught her alluring scent of her hair and the feel of her naked body as she wiggled herself past me to lead the way out of the cubicle. The intimacy of the moment almost shattered the illusion completely and so I rallied my resolve and barely managed to keep the magic flowing.

I felt fresh sweat moisten my brow as Olivia led me out of the bathroom. You wouldn't believe how many things can suddenly become so utterly distracting when you're trying to keep your attention on one single thing. Go ahead, try it, focus on something that's nearby and only that. See how long you last before your mind starts to drift to other places or something else catches your attention. Now imagine trying to do that in a busy, loud nightclub whilst being led by the hand by a very attractive, mostly-naked lady.

You're perhaps beginning to comprehend the difficulty of the task I was presented with.

I don't know how I managed to keep the magic from unravelling around us. I think I wavered a few times but not enough of the cloak fell to reveal our identities. Finally, I heard the limo door open and we both quickly jumped inside.

"Hey now, what the bloody hell!?" Vince's voice lifted as the partition between the driver's seat and the rear cabin began to fall.

I quickly called up to him through heavy breaths. "It's alright mate, it's us. We're a bit dishevelled. You mind keeping the wall up?"

Thankfully the man must have recognised my voice.

"Oh, sorry sir." The partition glided back up and into place.

"No problem, thanks Vince. You mind giving us a while to get ourselves together?"

"Not at all, sir. You've got me for a few hours yet."

I relaxed my shoulders and slumped back onto the car seat, my chest lifted and fell in each passing moment.

"That was insane. I thought you'd lost it there for a minute! I mean, first I thought nothing was gonna happen until my arm vanished. Then I just felt this wave burst over me and I couldn't see you or me or-" Olivia talked in an almost giddy tone as she spoke of what we'd managed.

"Remind me never to do that again." I pressed my fingers between my eyes to soothe an ache that was steadily beginning to grow there.

"See yourself having to escape crowded places with naked women quite often in the future, do you?"

I couldn't help but laugh at that and I was slightly shocked to find the action a comforting one. So, I turned and opened my eyes to look at her and found that in her excitement, she had settled her hands upon the seat and was resting with her beautiful breasts bared. The soft mounds were pushed together by her arms with their perky pink nipples pointing right at me.

A silent moment passed between us in which I watched something change in Olivia's face. Her lower lips was drawn between her teeth as she obviously struggled with some inner conflict. I tried to keep my eyes on hers despite the temptation to look over those beautiful long bare legs or gaze down into the valley between each of her soft breasts.

I saw the instant in which that uncertainty fell away and was swiftly replaced by a serene resolve. In the next instant she pounced upon me, laying her hands upon my shoulders and sealing her lips against mine. Having been so recently exposed to the chill of the night, her skin was cool to the touch as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled her lithe frame against my own. I had the pleasure of feeling the heat rise through her after her lips parted and her soft tongue teased my own to lovingly mesh together.

The surprise faded and my hands instinctively grasped her sides to slowly descend over her hips and grasp her bare peachy ass. I squeezed that firm flesh and let out a low growl that elicited a whimper from the exquisite woman before pulling her into my lap. One of those long, slender legs was cast over mine and she settled herself to gently rub the bulge in my pants with the thin triangle of material that barely covered her saturated pussy.

Petite breasts squeezed down upon my bare chest as she lifted her arms from my shoulders to slide down between us. I felt my pants being unravelled until her fingers slowly wrapped around my engorged cock. She freed the meaty member from the strained cloth and stroked its length approvingly. After a few slow strokes, Olivia broke our heated lip lock to look down between us. The sight of me pulsing with desire for her made the woman lift her eyes to meet my gaze.

"I need you inside me." Her words met my ears and earned my immediate approval.

The woman was practically panting in my ear as I pushed her over to sit on the seat beside me. A moan of protest escaped her throat whilst her hands gripped my shoulders tightly. I shifted along with her, settling my knees on the floor of the limo and reaching to grasp the flimsy string of her scintillating thong where it passed over her hips. I tugged the stringy garment along her legs to reveal the gleaming pink lips of her pussy.

That appetising sight was almost enough to make me spontaneously combust. Her underwear was cast aside and I quickly lifted myself up to slip the bulging tip of my cock against her wet heat. As I pushed into that tight welcoming sheath, her legs lifted to wrap around my waist.

Our mouths locked together in an immediate and thoroughly satisfying kiss that served to incite the quick sharp thrusts of my hips. With each movement her body quivered beneath me and soon enough she was rolling her ass back and forth in time with each of my strokes. Our pace quickened and with each hard slap of our bodies our instincts sank into the depths of baser instincts. I remember feeling the distant pain of her fingernails clawing against my back and the sudden tight intimacy as she held me tightly with her legs to prevent my movements in the first moments of her thunderous oncoming orgasm.

In those moments, her lips lost their demanding hunger and her head fell back as her eyes rolled skyward. Soft wet flesh squeezed around my cock before that slick channel flooded with her sticky-sweet love juices. In that instant, and during many thereafter, I felt the desperate need of a woman whose body craved an intimacy her mind had almost forgotten.

My fingers intertwined amongst the waves of her auburn mane and lifted her head to gently brush my lips over hers as she savoured the passing storm. I felt her lips curve into a contented smile and her body practically tingled with fresh heat.

"Alright, I admit it," she said after she'd caught her breath. "You're not bad in bed."

"We haven't even got to the bed yet. That's where I bring my A-game." I kissed her lips, her cheek and the curve of her shoulder in between words.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

I grinned and gave my hips another quick thrust inside her in such a way that her eyes popped open wide.

Reaching over, I clicked the button that allowed us to talk with the driver.

"Vince? Take us to the hotel."

"Yes sir. Oh and you do know that any damages to the car are charged for?" Clearly the privacy of the cabin wasn't nearly as private as I'd thought.

"Worth every penny." I turned back and kissed the willing lips of the naked woman in my embrace.

"Very good sir." Vince clicked out leaving us alone as we felt the car beginning to start up again.

"Mmm, I don't suppose you could conjure me up some clothes?" Olivia asked as I began moving inside her again.

"I haven't really looked into conjuring anything more than basic substances yet. I suppose I could-" The thought stopped me mid-utterance and mid-thrust. I couldn't believe what a complete idiot I'd been.

"You could damn well finish what you started before we get to this hotel of yours." Olivia's legs gave me an encouraging squeeze.

I looked down over her and my sudden revelation became notably less important. I quickly fell upon Olivia, eliciting a very pleased moan from the slender beauty. My excitement quickly poured forth in the form of raw, unhinged lust. Olivia was only too eager to respond in kind as our bodies collided together again and again. The woman had an almost primal drive that never quite seemed satisfied until those final moments before she reached her peak.

As I felt the tell-tale signs of another climax ripping its way through her nerves, I quickly slid my hands beneath her legs to unwrap the long, gorgeous limbs from around my waist. Instead I pushed them back against her until her feet rested over my shoulders and I plunged my cock into the deepest part of her relentlessly.

I felt the rising tide of sizzling-ecstasy building up inside me as I slammed into Olivia's convulsing cunt again and again. The air seemed to have escaped her lungs and I moved to the rhythm of her breathless gasps. My hands pinned her shoulders to the soft seat beneath her and I finally succumbed to the blissful release I'd been building up to. In that moment I felt the tightness of my lover's sweet pussy as it squeezed my cock at the height of her own release. In the moments that followed I looked down into her eyes as we both felt my hot cream erupt inside her. In those moments, I swear the only sound I heard was my own heart beating and all I wanted in the world was laid beneath me.

Then again, I've felt that with all the women I've slept with since.

After I'd spent the last of myself inside Olivia, I fell down atop her and released her legs. The sexy limbs flailed to settle her feet on the floor, still adorned in those lovely high heeled sandals. My head fell to rest beside hers and my lips traced soft kisses along her shoulder as her breasts were happily cushioned between us.

When my own limbs felt less like noodles and more like their old selves, I rolled away from Olivia and felt the cool air of the limo on my softening member.

"So, I can get you some clothes, but you'll have to meet my demon," I finally managed to mumble the words.

"I think I just did," Olivia replied as she reached over to lovingly fondle what had previously given her so much pleasure.

"Not that one. The succubus I told you about. The one I sent to get your dress. I forgot that I could just summon her back to me." I know. Not my finest moment.

"What? So she could just appear here in the car?" Olivia looked around as if expecting to see a trapdoor.

"That's the idea."

"Whilst we're naked?"

"She's a succubus. She only sees clothes as an obstacle."

"Alright, fuck it. After all the crazy shit that's happened tonight then what the hell?"

I lofted a brow in her direction.

She waited a beat before rolling her eyes at me. "What?"

"I'm enjoying the fact that you're getting used to this."

"Yeah, well you're still weird." She gave my arm a quick jab to spur me on.

"Ok, well the theory is pretty sound." I reached over and took one of the glasses from the limo's bar along with a warm towelette.

Olivia watched as I wrapped the glass in the cloth and then quickly broke it with a quick snap of my wrists. It was quite clear that my companion was developing an interest in magic as I quickly felt her chin resting on my shoulder. This sensation was soon accompanied by the soft push of her breast against my arm and the pleasant heat of her breath upon my ear.

"You're being awfully distracting," I said.

"Do you need to concentrate?" She watched as I took one of the pieces of glass from within the cloth and ran the razor-like edge across my fingertip.

"Not for this." I let a few drops of my blood drip onto the glass and then quickly sucked away the excess.

"Then I'll be a little more distracting." Her words were swiftly accompanied by her hand reaching down between my legs to slowly fondle my half-rigid length. I felt her teeth start to gently nibble on my earlobe.

"I'm trying to be impressive here." I was actually trying to not whimper like a child. That woman's fingers had some serious talent.

"Sorry! Ok, impress away." She looked at the bloodied piece of glass.

By that point, summoning fire was almost instinctive. I felt the heat rise through me and quickly forced it out onto the glass which promptly burst into flames. Then I whispered Channa's name and watched as my succubus appeared on all fours before us in amidst a snap of green flame and black smoke. I immediately saw that she was wearing Olivia's dress. It was hiked up over her bare, creamy bottom and tugged down across her naked breasts. Upon seeing me I initially caught a feral glint of rage in those dark red eyes of hers. The little slut had obviously gotten side-tracked in her mission and started fucking herself up a storm in the club.

Beside me, Olivia's arm wrapped across my bare chest and I felt her settle her face against my shoulder. I sensed the fear in her at seeing the demon. Channa took a moment to preen herself and looked back over her shoulder to wiggle her sexy ass in the air.

"Damn." Evidently she hadn't had the time to successfully feed on anyone. Succubi grew tails in the aftermath of consuming a human soul. Channa's curvy rear remained tailless.

"I'm a little surprised. You had over forty minutes." My voice sounded like it had just been sharpened over a grindstone.

Channa turned her head to look back at me and flashed a scandalous white grin my way. "Master! It was so exciting! I tried to just pick one but there were so many. I needed them all."

"There's an orgy going on back there isn't there?"

"Just a little one." She pouted.

"I told you to get me the dress." Her chirpy mood was not doing my own disposition any favours.

This news seemed to puzzle the succubus for a moment before she looked down over herself as if remembering she was wearing the garment. Quickly, she lowered her claws to peel the skimpy number up over her head and offer it to me.

"It's a little late," I grumbled as I snatched the dress away and offered it to Olivia.

"Do you have the dress?" Channa quirked a brow and didn't wait for me to answer. "Well then, I've done what you told me to."

I was going to have to be more careful with my wording in future. Olivia seemed somewhat apprehensive to don the garment, gazing upon the slinky little number like it was tainted. The hesitation turned Channa's dark red eyes to the slender cop in my arms. I watched as that blood red gaze turned downright predatory.

"Don't even think about it." I quickly intervened in amidst the succubus's rather obvious thoughts.

"But master, she wants it!" Channa practically whined the words and prowled closer to us on all fours.

"You are not to feed from Olivia or harm her in any way. Not physically, emotionally, or any other way you can think of. Do you understand?" I wanted to be as clear as possible on this issue.

"Fine! You know you're going to have to let me eat someone eventually." She grinned like a tiger.

"Eat someone?" Olivia's voice was practically a squeak.

"Not literally," I amended

"Literally enough." Channa bared her sharp canines in Olivia's direction.

"Will you quit it!" I reached over and delivered an open palmed spank upon Channa's snowy backside.

It caught her attention and she quickly turned back to me before crawling up to straddle my lap. Her lips quickly pressed to mine and we were soon interlocked in a kiss that nearly made hot steam pipe out of my ears.

"I didn't know that you two were so... close." Olivia had scooted her bare bum across the leather seats to put some distance between her and us. If she hadn't been stark nude right then I think she might have bolted for it.

I managed to regain my lips from Channa long enough to turn to the sexy cop and offer an apologetic smile.

"She's a succubus. This is how they say hello." I explained.

"Some hello..." Olivia turned her eyes away from the beautiful demon who was now busying herself by nipping my bare shoulder with those sharp teeth.

"Channa, I need you to do something." I tried to get some reigns on the situation.

"Master, you always need me to do something." Channa sighed and shook her head before lifting herself upright to put me at eye level with her perfectly rounded breasts.

"Just one more favour and I promise I'll let you have some fun."

"Well why didn't you say so?" She quickly became attentive and I tore my gaze away from those perfect, snowy globes to look up into her dark red eyes.

"We need to get into my hotel room without anyone seeing any of us."