The Warlord's Kitten Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rugana didn't answer, but a moment later Lin'qa felt the Orcess' hand on her head, patting her reassuringly. A knock on the door interrupted the moment.

"Chief! Guy I was telling you about is here," a woman's voice came from the other side.

"Send him in," Rugana called back. She pushed her chair back and rose up to her feet.

A young Orc entered. He was lithe and fair featured (for an orc) and moved with a sense of deliberation. He looked around the room calmly. Assessing his surroundings for threats, Lin'qa knew. She'd met many a mercenary who'd done the same thing. He walked up to Rugana, sweeping into a short bow with his arm across his chest. "Chief Rugana," he said respectfully.

"Spare the formality. What's this about you wanting to enlist for me? Why didn't you want to just go to the barracks to talk to the captain there like a normal person?" Rugana asked. Her hands rested on her hips, she looked very unimpressed.

"My name is Gevan. I understand, Chief, that you're a Kavess?" he asked.

"Yeah. What about it?" Rugana replied, her tone dangerous.

"I'm a Kovess. I have spent my entire life justifying myself to others less deserving. Enduring their mockery even as I best them, even as my blade cuts twice as true as theirs do. I thought perhaps that if any Chief in the Fifty Clans would judge me fairly, it would be you. So here I am." Gevan lowered his head as he spoke, reciting the lines with a fierce emotional intensity that Lin'qa empathized with.

"Holy balls, I don't need your life story. I feel where you're coming from, and you're welcome here, but don't expect special treatment just because you're in the mismatched genital club," Rugana rolled her eyes, and sat back down. "Barracks. Tomorrow. I'll see what you're made of. Now get outta here unless you really want to see my dick being used first-hand. It's late and I'm eating."

"...Right, Chief. I'll see you then," Gevan frowned at her, looking perplexed. That clearly wasn't the response he'd been expecting. He did as he was bid and turned around to leave the room just the same.

"So... a Kovess appears male but has a vagina?" Lin'qa asked after Rugana sat down.

"Yeah. Well, I didn't actually check myself, so maybe he's lying. It's shitty that he gets treated different but I can't show favoritism. I'll give him a fair shot." Rugana sat back down and finished off her plate of food. She shoved it to the side when she was done with a satisfied grunt. Without checking to see if Lin'qa had finished her own food — which she hadn't — Rugana grabbed her under her arms and lifted her up onto her lap. The after-dinner lap time was becoming a sort of ritual it seemed. Except this time she had the two of them facing one another, with Lin'qa's legs straddling her lap. Rugana looked down into Lin'qa's eyes, her gaze intense and unreadable. Her hands wandered down to Lin'qa's unprotected ass, grabbing a handful of each cheek and squeezing until the pressure became almost painful. "Clansmeet is in two days. I'm gonna bring you with me. You gonna be a good girl and behave while we're there?"

Lin'qa shivered a little. "Yes, Momma."

"Good girl." Rugana leaned down, and much to Lin'qa's surprise, pressed her mouth to the smaller girl's. Her right hand migrated up to hold Lin'qa by the back of the head, immobilizing her. Lin'qa had been kissed before, of course. Boys from back home who hadn't wanted to upset her. The kisses had been tender, gentle, almost timid. Rugana was nothing like that, she roughly forced their lips together. Her heavy tongue invaded Lin'qa's mouth aggressively, claiming and exploring it. Lin'qa moaned softly as the kiss continued long past what she was expecting, and she began to feel short of breath like Rugana was stealing the very air from her lungs. Maybe she was. Lin'qa started to feel a little light headed and dizzy as her small tongue fended off the invading one. She started to paw weakly at Rugana's chest, trying to signal her impending hypoxia to the woman.

Finally, Rugana pulled back, the low rumble of a chuckle in her chest. "Do you like my tits, Kitty, or are you jealous?" she asked huskily. Lin'qa realized she'd basically just been grabbing at Rugana's breasts the whole time.

Lin'qa blushed and didn't answer. Rugana smirked at her reaction, moving her hands to Lin'qa's nipples. She pinched, so gently at first that Lin'qa didn't notice. The pressure increased over time as Lin'qa didn't answer. "Kitty, I'm a little disappointed that I have to repeat this lesson again. I asked you a question." Her voice was playful, but Lin'qa knew she wasn't joking either.

"I..." Lin'qa thought about it. "B-Both." she answered truthfully, averting her gaze and blushing.

"Take my cock out of my pants, Kitty. Jerk me off, get me hard." Rugana growled softly. Her hands started kneading the soft flesh of Lin'qa's chest in a way that was making her melt.

She complied, reaching between them and pulling at the clasp on Rugana's armour. It came free with a snap, and she reached her hands inside. She searched for the thick Orcish anaconda that she was becoming quite familiar with. It was there, waiting for her, and her hands wrapped around it. Despite Rugana's earlier instructions, it was already hard, and Lin'qa's fingertips felt the wetness of a bead of precum on the tip. She followed the instructions that she was able to follow, and started to squeeze and stroke the thick green tool. She made a deliberate point to rub and tease the glans. She was so horny herself, having been mercilessly teased and denied the night before. She wanted to cum. To fuck herself senseless on Rugana's amazing cock until she screamed. She remembered her decisions from last night. She'd resolved herself not to give in, not to let herself become a willing sex toy. That seemed so far in the past now, so silly. Her body was on fire from that kiss and she wanted to sate her lust so badly upon this monument of Orcish sexuality.

"Momma... can I cum tonight?" she begged. Her body was shivering with need as she continued to stroke Rugana's hefty cock between the two of them. Part of her felt defeated to beg like this. Her pride and her upbringing was screaming at what she was doing, but she didn't care. She wanted an orgasm. She wanted it badly enough to beg her tormentor for it.

"Hmmmm..." Rugana mused with a smirk, her gaze fierce and predatory. "I dunno. Are you begging me, Kitty?"

"Yes! Please!" Her cheeks flushed red with embarrassment but she was too far gone to stop now. She worked her hands on Rugana's hot shaft a little harder, sending a tingle of pleasure through the Orcess that made her eyes flutter.

"Well... I'll keep that in mind." She growled softly at the sensations that Lin'qa's hands were giving her. She quite deliberately didn't give Lin'qa a solid answer on her request. She picked Lin'qa up and carried her effortlessly to the bed. Lin'qa maintained her grip on Orcess' cock as they moved, squeezing and stroking it as best she could. When they got there, Rugana literally threw her onto the bed. She squealed in surprise as she soared in the air for a split second, weightless. She came crashing down on the soft mattress. She twisted right before she landed, and succeeded in coming down on her hands and knees.

"Landing on your feet, huh? I wanted you on your back." Rugana snickered. She didn't have time to answer or find her bearings before Rugana's hands were on her again, pulling her out of her kneeling position and flipping her on her back. The Orcess' hands were on her knees, pushing them up to her chest, bending her in two. The tip of her fat cock pressed against her hole immediately, like it was drawn to it. It felt slick, Rugana must have lubed it up when she wasn't looking.

"You know what I want, Kitty?" Rugana spoke huskily as she started to push and prod at her tight starfish. "I want this hole to be ready and waiting for me whenever I want it." She pushed a little harder, and Lin'qa whined in discomfort as it started to force its way inside. She didn't pull away from the cock, though. She wasn't about to back away from this. "Maybe I'll get a plug made for you so that I can just pull it out and fuck you whenever I want." Rugana's voice was becoming strained as the head popped inside. The pressure forced her tight boycunt to stretch and accommodate her girth.

She let her weight settle her down onto the moaning cat girl below her. Their bodies came closer and closer together, Lin'qa slowly getting bent in two. Her feet got pushed up until they were resting beside her head. The heavy green cock slid inside smoothly once the initial insertion was over. Lin'qa's toes curled as she squealed and moaned. Her breath came in gasps as the head ground hard against her p-spot. Rugana only got half way inside before she groaned and started bucking her hips. The emerald cock rapidly stabbed into the first few inches of Lin'qa's velvety insides. Her clitty twitched and started to leak. A near-constant stream of pre dribbled out of her clitty.and down the side of her stomach. Every few thrusts, the jostling she was getting caused a new dribble to spill out of her bellybutton.

Rugana gradually fucked her way deeper and deeper until her balls slapped up against Lin'qa's ass. She placed one hand on Lin'qa's eyes and forehead and the other gently on her neck. She brought her head down, forcing her tongue inside Lin'qa's mouth again. She couldn't move, the powerful smothering kiss and iron hard cock in her ass immobilized her. Rugana grinded and humped her cock into Lin'qa's yielding insides as they kissed. Rugana pinched Lin'qa's nose shut and she panicked briefly before she realized she was able to take a breath through Rugana. She felt dizzy, everything except the cock still hammering away at her bitch spot became blurry and nebulous. She heard Rugana inhale deeply through her nose and exhale through her mouth, providing enough oxygen to keep her lucid and calm. She heard a deep chuckle rumble through Rugana's chest, and Lin'qa knew she was doing this intentionally, Rugana controlled her life, her pleasure, and now even her breathing.

She screamed into Rugana's mouth as best she could, trying to wriggle and squirm in a way that made it clear that she was in distress. She only made it look like she was begging to be fucked harder. Her fingernails dug into Rugana's shoulders as she began to feel dizzy again, in between Rugana allowing her some oxygen. Her body tingled as the Orcess' cock hit a new angle that rubbed against her prostate in the perfect way. Maybe that was the impending suffocation, though.

Rugana pulled back, and Lin'qa gasped for air as her vision swam. Her eyes were assaulted by the room's lamps now that they weren't covered. Rugana hummed happily as she set a fucking pace. She grabbed Lin'qa's ankles and forcing them back beside her head, since she'd somehow wrapped them around Rugana's back during the kiss without realizing. "Such a good little Kitten. Unf I'm already in love with plowing this sweet little fuckhole of yours." Her hips started to slam into Lin'qa's ass as her deep thrusts sped up. They created a lewd percussion that filled the room with the sounds of rough sex.

Unable to stand it anymore, Lin'qa reached down, trying to grab her clitty and pleasure herself, to give herself the little nudge off the edge that she needed. Rugana was too fast, releasing her right ankle and grabbing her clitty. Her hand circled under her balls, grabbing it more like she was picking up an object than pleasuring a sex organ.

"No! This is MINE, Kitty!" Rugana slowed down the pace of her fucking only ever so slightly as she tugged Lin'qa's cock and testicles away from her hand. "If I decide that all the release you ever get is a frustrated dribble on the floor, then that's all you get. You cum when Momma says you can." She squeezed possessively, still yanking it on it, keeping it away from her.

Lin'qa didn't answer, unless a feminine wail of pleasure and denial could count as an answer. She bucked her hips, trying to grind her prostate against the cock drilling her. She wanted to push herself over the edge in spite of what Rugana was saying. But, with the Orcess' strong hand firmly squeezing her clitty in a very uncomfortable way she had no chance. Rugana moaned softly, her other hand tightening its grip on Lin'qa's ankle. Lin'qa recognized the sounds of her Momma starting to cum and despaired that she would be denied yet again.

With a savage howl, Rugana drove her cock in to the hilt. It swelled and stretched Lin'qa's already sorely stretched hole even further as her cum forced its way up the shaft to spill into the whining catgirl's insides. "Oh fuuuuucccckkkk." Rugana groaned as she unloaded her balls in the distressed girl underneath her. With no intent to give Lin'qa any relief, Rugana continued holding onto her clitty in a vicegrip. Lin'qa distinctly felt the hot liquid filling her ass as Rugana buried her load deep inside. They lay there for several moments. Rugana's excited breathing slowly came to a rest as the last of her cum pooled in Lin'qa's warm insides. She shifted her grip on Lin'qa's clitty, squeezing her shaft like she was about to stroke and pleasure it. Lin'qa didn't believe that her Momma intended to jerk her off for even a second. But a soft moan escaped her lips when she actually did start slowing stroking her clitty. Her piercing gaze watched Lin'qa's face to gauge her reaction.

"You wanted to cum, huh?" Rugana asked teasingly as she lifted herself up into a kneeling position. Her cock was still firmly lodged in Lin'qa's abused boypussy and hadn't softened enough to fall out just yet. "Alright then. Squeeze your hole shut for me... There we go, good girl. Do you like that?" She picked up her pace, squeezing and stroking Lin'qa's cock back up to a peak. The stimulation once again got her close to the orgasm she'd wanted so desperately.

"Y-Yes, Momma., T-than—" Lin'qa's eyes went wide as she felt a new surge of heat and pressure inside her. It was like when Rugana had cum but it was hotter and there was more of it under higher pressure.

"Ooh. Man, I was absolutely busting for that piss. Be a good girl for Momma and take it all." Rugana grinned sadistically as she relieved the contents of her bladder into Lin'qa's colon. In stark contrast to her earlier comment about not being cruel, she seemed to be delighting in Lin'qa's horrified expression. She picked up the pace of her stroking, making a serious attempt to force Lin'qa to orgasm. "C'mon Kitty, go ahead and cum. Show Momma how much you love everything she gives you." Lin'qa didn't want to cum like this. But even as Rugana's cock sprayed its piss inside her asshole like she was marking her territory, Rugana herself was still rocking her hips and rubbing her half-chub across the distress cat girl's prostate.

"M-Momma, I... Mrr...Mrraaaowww!" She cried and mewled loudly as her orgasm hit. Her body seized up with pleasure and her vision went dark. She felt the first shot of her own cum hit her in the face, and she writhed uncontrollably as the sensations overwhelmed her. The hot pressure in her ass kept increasing even as she came. It took several long moments for her pleasure to ebb away, replaced with exhaustion and an uncomfortable bloated feeling.

"Didn't really expect you to make cat noises when you came, Kitty. It's cute, don't blush. Get your tail off my neck though, what is this..." Rugana grumbled and swatted Lin'qa's tail away. Lin'qa retracted it, mortified. Why was her tail still doing that?! "Alright, squeeze tight, I don't want you spilling all over my bed." Rugana hummed happily to herself as Lin'qa squeezed. She withdrew her cock from the now flooded confines of Lin'qa's boycunt. Lin'qa's vision still hadn't returned so she only heard and felt Rugana shifting around a bit on the bed before a wet slimy object that smelled like piss, cum, and ass hit her in the face.

"Clean me off, Kitty," Rugana's voice was stern, and Lin'qa wanted to pull away but the Orcess forced the head of her filthy cock between her lips anyway. She sucked on it reluctantly, whining softly as the blur that was her vision started to come into focus just a little. This always happened to her vision when she came hard enough. It was something that had always embarrassed her. The gross cocktail attached to Rugana's cock came clean pretty quickly. With the Orcess not being fully hard she was able to fit it all in her mouth and her textured tongue scraped the mixture off easily. It made her want to retch, but the taste faded before her nausea could grow enough to threaten to make her vomit.

"What a good girl you are, Kitty," Rugana crooned happily as she pulled her clean cock free of Lin'qa's mouth. "Now go to the bathroom. Remember no spilling. Nissa will have a fit."

"M-Momma, I... I can't see just yet." Lin'qa winced. It felt like she should have been more embarrassed about a half dozen other things right now rather than her stupid eyes but somehow this what was what was bothering her at that moment.

"Huh?" Rugana asked, confused.

"When I cum really hard my vision goes all blurry for a bit..." she mumbled indignantly.

Rugana snorted, sounding amused. "Alright, fine. But if you get my piss all over my legs I will not be very happy with you,"

Lin'qa squeaked in surprise when Rugana lifted her up again and started carrying her. She clenched her ass tight for the short trip to the toilet. Her vision mostly cleared up by the time they got there.

"Come back when you're done. I still have some work to do tonight." Rugana left her there, heading back into her room.

A thought flickered across Lin'qa's mind. She was alone, and this might well be her best chance to slip away. Or maybe not, that was probably stupid. Well... no matter what she ended up doing, she had something to take care of first...

Lin'qa returned to the room as she was told, and found Rugana working at her desk, except without a pair of pants on. She went over to Rugana's chair and sat down, leaning her head against the Orcess' leg with a tired sigh.

"You too, huh?" Rugana yawned. "Fuck. So much work to do. I still have to see... whatever his name is, tomorrow."

"Gevan," Lin'qa reminded her, suppressing a yawn of her own.

"Alright. Screw it." Rugana twisted in the chair, forcing Lin'qa to stop resting on her leg. "Undo me."

Lin'qa reached up and undid the clasp on Rugana's armor. She was getting quite used to it at this point so it came apart easily. When it came free, Rugana scooped Lin'qa up and carried her to the bed. She laid Lin'qa down on it and then made a quick circuit of the room to turn off the lamps. Lin'qa watched, not sure if she should get off to go down to her spot on the floor or not. Rugana didn't say anything either way until she got back.

"Move a little," She frowned at Lin'qa until she scooted out of the way, allowing the Orcess to peel the blanket away and get under the covers. "C'mon. You're little spoon." Rugana grabbed Lin'qa by the waist and pulled her closer into something halfway between a pin and a cuddle. Too tired to complain and too afraid of sleeping on the floor again, Lin'qa sighed and let herself drift off to sleep.