The Warlord's Kitten Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Certeis
Certeis
279 Followers

"No, I was just wondering if it would be okay if I stood just outside the door and waited for Momma to come back?"

The Orcess looked at the Orc she was eating with, who just shrugged. "Ask the ones standing watch, they'll be the ones who'd have to babysit."

"Ugh. Fine." She stood up with a sigh, and Lin'qa handed her the leash. A few moments later, she sat on the floorboards outside, her leash tethered to a loop that looked like it was designed for exactly the purpose of having a slave's collar attached to it. The two guards sitting around outside ignored her and chatted to themselves. Well, one was ignoring her, the other kept stealing glances at her butt without trying to hide it.

She ignored them right back. She watched the flow of people, instead. While Rugana's fortress had about one in ten of its occupants being of other races, some slaves and some not, the Clansmeet seemed to almost entirely be Orcs. She saw an occasional human or half-elf, but they wore the same iron collar she did. The first few looked worn down and tired, but she saw a few who just looked like they were going about their day. A slave's life, but just regular life, for them. One human woman wore the same runed bands around her arms and legs. They were only vaguely visible under the revealing gossamer-like clothing she wore. She glared at the Orc holding her leash constantly. Perhaps the life was still new for her.

Eventually, Lin'qa saw another Rakshasa wearing what she was wearing. There was no lump on her throat at the sight of her. This girl had a mottled grey fur on her ears and tail, and she didn't look at all like Felida. Didn't look like anybody from her family, really. She smiled happily as she followed closely behind the Orc holding her leash. Her gaze remained fixed on him, never wavering for a moment.

She sat there quietly, watching the flow of people for a while. The two Orcs standing guard went inside at one point, replaced by the Orcess who'd taken her outside in the first place and someone else. Eventually, a familiar silhouette moving through the crowd drew Lin'qa's attention.

Rugana and Gehra walked side by side, Gehra looked calm and collected, while Rugana gesticulated wildly. She couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were drawing closer.

"...fucking idiots!" Rugana's annoyed voice suddenly cut through the din. "I'm gonna pull their balls off I swear."

"Calm down, Ruge," Gehra rumbled. His one good eye flickered towards Lin'qa as they approached, but Rugana still hadn't seen her.

"It's a good fucking idea and they all know it," Rugana grumbled, but her voice did noticeably lose a bit of its edge. The two of them got near to the door, and Rugana suddenly looked down, noticing Lin'qa at the door.

"Hi, Momma." Lin'qa gave a little wave, not quite sure what else to do in the moment of silence that followed.

"Your kitten is waiting for you at the door, Ruge," Gehra chuckled at them and went inside. Rugana's brow twitched a little, and she observed Lin'qa for a few moments, as if lost in thought. She felt herself getting a little anxious. When Rugana was thoughtful and quiet it was usually to think up something to do to her.

"Wait there a second, Kitty," came her eventual response. She followed Gehra inside, leaving Lin'qa where she'd been sitting. A few minutes later, she re-emerged, but she'd ditched her armor and her favorite crescent-bladed axe that seemed to be at her side whenever she wasn't lounging about her room. She called it 'The Castrator,' but Lin'qa wasn't sure if she'd called it that just to mess with her, specifically. Occasionally the axe was present in the room anyway, Rugana liked to just sit by the window and sharpen it when she had a few free moments. She didn't have many of those. Rugana unlatched Lin'qa's leash and she rose to her feet, looking at the Orcess expectantly.

"We're gonna go spend the evening in the hot springs. Rugana explained, tugging on the leash a little bit and leading her off. They quickly arrived at a little depot and after a brief conversation Rugana got the two of them into a motorized cart. The cart wasn't really the fastest vehicle but it got them up a fairly well-maintained road that snaked its way up the side of one of the mountains. They didn't have far to go and Rugana parked the cart at another matching depot that looked down upon the Clansmeet concourse. The springs were protected by a set of high walls that had steam rising up beyond them. A bored looking Orc sat behind a booth at the doors, not looking at them.

"Sorry honey, the Chieftains have the spring booked for the evening. You know how it is during the Clansmeet." He droned.

Rugana's eyes narrowed and Lin'qa felt her body language tense dangerously. "I'm going to do you a favor and pretend I didn't hear that," she growled. She moved forward towards the closed door and the attendant sighed.

"Look, I— Oh. Chief Rugana. I... I'm so sorry please go on in." The colour drained from the attendant's face and he waved the two of them forward. Rugana rolled her eyes and led them inside.

It wasn't much inside. It was a wide stone basin filled with steamy spring water and wooden walls. About twenty other Orcs were spread out across the basin. There were also about ten women present, some slaves, some not. Most of them were Orcess' but there was one human and the grey furred Rakshasa Lin'qa had seen earlier. Several people were having sex.

"Chieftain of the Singing Spears! I didn't expect to see you here, Rugana. And you brought a cat... boy? Is that what Rakshasa males look like? Spirits, I don't think I could tell the difference." An Orc spoke from the edge of the basin next to them. When Lin'qa looked she saw that he had a big, muscular collared Orc next to him. The slave was leaning on his owner intimately, eyes closed like he was asleep.

"Gonna show us the goods, Singing Spears?" Someone else jeered before Rugana could respond. Rugana looked at the catcaller and removed her shorts with one swift motion. Her cock swinging free, she threw her underwear at the catcaller, who ducked in a panic.

"Closer look costs you a blowjob," Rugana yelled back at him. Snickers arose from around the basin but Lin'qa got the impression that her Momma being a Kavess was perhaps still a bit of an uneasy subject.

"Nice to see you too, Jurez. Your boy there doing alright? He was pretty sick last I saw him." As she spoke, Rugana's hand pressed hard into Lin'qa's back, and she felt her center of gravity shift wildly over the edge of the hotsprings. With a distressed yelp, she tumbled into the steamy water head first.

Lin'qa couldn't swim. In a panic, she began to flail wildly underwater, desperate to get her head above the surface. It took her a few seconds until her feet touched the bottom of the relatively shallow basin and she pushed her head to the surface, taking a gasping breath of air.

Everybody was laughing at her. Including the now fully naked and half submerged Rugana who was sitting across from her on a shelf next to the edge of the hot spring. Lin'qa burned red with embarrassment and annoyance, pouting angrily at her owner.

"Awww, sorry Kitty. I figured since you're like three times older than me you'd know how to swim in shallow water." Rugana grinned gleefully as she offered the faux apology.

"Your pet ok in the head?" a familiar voice asked. Lin'qa glanced to the side and saw Gur with an Orcess in his lap. She was bouncing gently, a glazed, distant look in her eyes. She did her best to not give him a dirty look over his comment.

"Kitty just never learned common sense. She's actually pretty smart sometimes, aren't you Kitty?" Rugana grinned at her.

Lin'qa had finished walking over to the shelf in the chin-high water when the question came. She pulled herself up onto the shelf and looked away, embarrassed.

Having none of that, Rugana reached over and grabbed Lin'qa's testicles and started to yank on them.

"Always. Answer. Your—"

"Yes! Sometimes I can be! Sorry Momma!" Lin'qa squealed loudly. Seemingly unsatisfied with the answer, Rugana lifted Lin'qa out of the water and shoved her over the edge of the basin, exposing her ass. She landed two quick stinging slaps on her butt which made her squeal in pain. Satisfied at that point, she dragged Lin'qa down into the water and onto her lap.

"I'm just being hard on you 'cuz the other Chiefs are here. You keep that in mind too, ok?" Rugana whispered into her marked ears.

Lin'qa nodded, and as she did, she noticed the water for the first time. It was so amazingly warm and relaxing that the stinging handprints on her ass seemed to melt away immediately. She let out a happy sigh and leaned against Rugana's chest, the Orcess' nipples pressing into her back. Her slowly hardening cock was also thoroughly wedged between Lin'qa's cheeks. She wiggled her butt playfully, feeling her own clitty start to harden. In spite of her earlier reservations, she was starting to feel a little frisky.

"Momma, can we have sex?" she asked quietly. Somehow there was very little shame to asking that. She liked having sex with Rugana, why shouldn't she ask?

"Mmm, in a bit." Rugana chuckled. It was a simple answer but Lin'qa sensed that she was very pleased to give it.

The big Orcess' hands started grabbing at Lin'qa's nipples, and she whined needily. She'd kind of hoped that Rugana would just fuck her instead of teasing her for once, but it didn't look likely at this point. She closed her eyes and leaned back against Rugana's soft breasts, the intense feeling of having her sensitive nipples played with sending electric shocks through her body. It felt really nice but she was already turned on, she was past a want for foreplay, and the squeezing served to frustrate her and make her want Momma's cock more than it actually satisfied her.

"Hi!" A soft, high pitched voice with an almost too sweet tone to it greeted them, drawing Lin'qa out of her trance.

Lin'qa opened her heavy eyes to see the head of the Rakshasa girl in front of them. She was swimming with a little difficulty due to the added weight of her collar and shackles. She didn't stop to tread water, instead swimming directly to the shelf next to them so that she could sit down. The girl was a little shorter than Lin'qa was, and her head was probably below water if she stood, Lin'qa realized.

"I'm Deliyah, but call me Dellie. I asked Master Zagrath if I could come say hi and he said yes!" The girl introduced herself excitedly.

"Uh-huh. I see he's on his way too." Rugana commented, looking across the water at an approaching figure.

"Umm, hi, Dellie. My name is... Kitty." Lin'qa blushed, both at how aroused she was on Rugana's lap, and at introducing herself as Kitty to another of her race.

"You're really pretty~ I love your colours! You look just like Smoke!" Dellie gushed happily, completely unphased at the way Rugana continued to squeeze and pinch Lin'qa's nipples.

"Rugana, of the Singing Spears. Nice to meet you, Chief Zagrath." Rugana spoke to the newcomer, setting Kitty down next to Dellie and rising up onto her feet to greet the approaching Orc.

"Well, my little Dellie wouldn't stop pestering me about your pet there. Figured I'd introduce myself, it's a bit overdue. Particularly with how... forcefully you handled yourself at the descent today." Zagrath shook hands with Rugana and took a seat next to her, opposite from Dellie and Lin'qa.

She laughed "Sorry bout the boner, Kitty there was rubbing her ass all over me. Your girl a sex fiend like that too?"

"Totally. She's really been worth the investment..."

"T-thanks... I'm glad you like it, the white colour is such a pain to keep clean." Lin'qa smiled at the other cat girl, trying to ignore both her own puffy and swollen nipples and the conversation her Momma and the other Chief were having.

Dellie giggled, "Well at least your Mistress' cum wont show in it. I'm always getting big white spots in mine from Master." she winked at her. There was a strange mixture of innocence and lewdness to her tone. With a level of familiarity that Lin'qa herself wasn't fully expecting or ready for, Dellie gave her a hug. She rubbed her forehead against Lin'qa's face affectionately, purring softly. "I'm so happy I made a friend! I said hi to Smoke but she's really mean."

Lin'qa hugged her back a bit awkwardly. The both of them were naked, and she felt hyper aware of where her clitty was. "Is your Master nice to you?" she asked quietly. She felt kind of like she was looking at her own future. Dellie seemed pretty happy though, was it really a bad thing?

"Master is the best! I love him to bits. My old owner was really grumpy though." Dellie giggled at her, and looked past Lin'qa to flash her Master a happy smile. "You look like you're really enjoying your Mistress too, huh? I saw the two of you playing before I came to say hi."

"She's my Momma..." Lin'qa blushed as she corrected the girl. It looked to this girl like she was 'really enjoying' Rugana? She couldn't deny that in some ways she was.

"Awww!" Dellie squealed excitedly. "That's so cute!" She caught Lin'qa by surprise when her hands roamed down to her chest and started to squeeze her sensitive buds. "I saw your Momma playing with your nipples, do you like that? I loooove it when Master squeezes mine." She grinned playfully at Lin'qa.

"Dellie, did you ask permission before you molested someone else's property?" Zagrath's voice sounded exasperated, like he was asking this question for the thousandth time.

"No, Master..." Dellie pouted, and looked over at Rugana pleadingly. "Can I play with Kitty, Momma Rugana?"

"Go ahead, cutie. Just remember—Kitty is a little bitch, she gets fucked, she doesn't do the fucking." Rugana seemed amused. "You weren't kidding about her. I wonder if Kitty will be like this once I break her in all the way."

"I have to put her in a chastity cage sometimes to stop her from humping everything when I'm not around." Zagrath laughed with a low rumble.

With permission granted, Dellie squealed joyously and squeezed Lin'qa's fleshy chest. She had very little fat on her chest so the girl didn't even quite get a proper handful but she just squeezed harder to compensate. Lin'qa moaned softly, finding herself leaning backwards into her Momma.

"Your ears are so cuuuute. I'll have to ask Master if I can get some tattoos like that." Dellie giggled as she leaned forward and nuzzled Lin'qa's neck. A moment later she felt Dellie's teeth nipping playfully at the tender flesh and it made her lose her mind. She moaned girlishly, writhing with lust against her Momma. She couldn't help but wonder what was happening here. She didn't even know this girl! She heard Dellie purr as she continued to tease her. The harmless nips were quickly becoming harder love bites, and Lin'qa felt paralyzed by the overwhelming sensation of it. "So your Momma fucks you? I saw her cock, it's biiiiiig. I'm so jealous." Her hand wandered even further down, brushing against Lin'qa's stomach and then her clitty. She laughed softly as she wrapped her hand around it and gave it a squeeze. In Lin'qa's mind she was laughing at the size, not that such things bothered her the way it would bother a male. There was only the tiniest sliver of indignance, the kind that comes from any form of teasing. Dellie was having fun at her expense, and it was a little embarrassing that another slave was tormenting her the way her Momma would. "I've never seen a boy getting fucked in the ass before. Momma Rugana, can I watch if you fuck Kitty?"

"Dellie, stop interrupting. You're just adding to your cage days when we get home." Zagrath answered the question. Dellie squeaked in embarrassment, and didn't say anything else. Lin'qa couldn't see her but she could imagine the other cat girl's mouth snapping shut to stop herself from talking further.

"I'm not a boy," Lin'qa muttered. It was hard to be mad and indignant when the other girl was biting her neck and stroking her clitty but she did her best.

"You're not? Oh! Is that what your Momma meant when she said you're a little bitch?" Dellie's eyes went wide, like she'd just realized something important.

"Umm... sure." She wasn't exactly sure if there was a better way to explain it in that moment, especially whilst she was getting a hand job.

"Soooo, that makes this your pussy, huh?" She grinned, biting down harder on Lin'qa's neck. At the same time, her hand let go of her clitty and went down to her ass. Two of her delicate fingers slipped inside easily, and Lin'qa let out a happy sigh, her body relaxing. "Sure sounds like it is," Dellie giggled as she pumped her fingers into Lin'qa's hole a few times. Her fingertips soon brushed against Lin'qa's p-spot and a shuddering gasp of pleasure escaped her lips, making her wriggle up against Rugana's side. "Oooh, Kitty, do you like thiiiis?" Dellie pulled away from her neck and just watched with a curious smile on her face as she finger fucked Lin'qa's boypussy. Dellie seemed to be a novice at fingering someone's ass, but clearly a life of being a sex slave had taught her to read people's reactions. She repeatedly jabbed her fingers into Lin'qa's prostate, smiling happily at the delirious pleasure on Lin'qa's face as she moaned under the assault.

"G-Goddess! Aaah! So good..." Lin'qa shuddered under the constant pressure on her joy buzzer, her eyes losing focus. Dellie just hummed happily to herself as she grabbed Lin'qa's clitty with her spare hand and started to stroke and squeeze it. Lin'qa gritted her teeth as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She wanted to open her mouth to ask Momma if she could cum but the words wouldn't take shape, and Dellie showed no signs of stopping.

"Dellie likes making people feel good. Don't fight it, Kitty." She whispered to her as she leaned in close enough that her breath tickled Lin'qa's face even through the interference of the steam. She couldn't fight it. With a feline mewl, she came, writhing and whimpering as the intense sensations raged through her. Her hole clenched down hard on Delie's slender fingers, and she felt her clitty twitch and spurt its load into the hot water. Her hips gyrated erratically, and Dellie continued to stroke and tease her sensitive spots as she rode out her orgasm.

"Kitty. Did you just cum without permission? Because I'm pretty familiar with that particular form of thrashing that you do." Rugana asked, sounding suspicious.

Dellie giggled, and licked Lin'qa's cheek. "I made my new friend cum~" she sang happily. If she read the displeasure in Rugana's tone, she didn't show it.

"C-Couldn't... Sorry..." Lin'qa whined weakly, her body going limp.

"You did give Dellie permission to play with her, y'know. I told you she has no self control." Zagrath pointed out, sounding amused.

"Is that what I agreed to? Yeesh. Alright Kitty I guess you're off the hook. We should chat more later, Zagrath."

"For sure. Always glad to talk to Chieftains that I can respect and work with. By the Ances— Dellie! Leave that poor slave alone!"

"Awwwww." Dellie stopped licking and nibbling on Lin'qa's ears to give her Master a pout. Lin'qa just whined weakly, her brain felt like it had turned to mush, she hadn't even come down off her initial high. She couldn't have fought Dellie off if she had wanted to. It didn't help that she had no idea what she actually wanted, in that moment.

"Keep up the attitude all you want, it's just more cage time." Zagrath rolled his eyes.

"Noooo! Master I'm sorry I was just excited to meet another Rakshasa! It's been over a hundred years!" Delie swam over to Zagrath and embraced him in a hug, burying her face in his stomach.

"I know, little one, I know. Let's head back to the compound, and I'll fuck you before bed. See you later, Singing Spears." The two of them got out of the hot springs together, and headed over to a pile of clothes in the corner. Zagrath got dressed, Dellie remained as she was.

Certeis
Certeis
279 Followers