The Warmest Winter, Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, point taken. Look, I'll admit, it's a hell of an adjustment having you three here. It's not easy adapting how I live. But it's just as unfair to ask you to do the same."

"I see what you mean, but we're asking you to do a lot more than you could ask of us. We're used to roommates, you're not. I mean, this whole thing has got to just be one surprise after another for you... oh my god, Mike, the other day..."

Cassie brought her hands up to her mouth, but pulled them away enough to continue. "With all the other surprises you're dealing with, I shock you out of sleep and then just disappear, leaving you flapping in the wind. I am so sorry."

"Okay,thatdoesn't need an apology," Mike said with a smile. Cassie looked relieved. "That was one of the nicest surprises I've ever had. Which reminds me: this dinner is a nice surprise, too. Thank you."

"You're welcome," said Cassie, "Was the basil too much?"

"Actually, it could stand a little more. I only really got it in the aftertaste."

"That's what I was going for."

Mike brushed the crumbs from his fingers onto his now-empty plate, and reached for the fruit punch. Only Cassie would know to pair a red Kool-Aid with a roast beef sandwich. And he didn't even need to ask to know that it was completely intentional. That was just... Cassie. They shared a smile.

"Thanks again for dinner, Cass," Mike said, "I did actually need that. In fact, I think I can do another hour of work before turning in."

"Oh, no, you don't, buddy," Cassie said, rising, "Look at the clock."

Mike turned to the digital display. "I've gone to bed later than this."

"Mike, you're overworked for the day, I'll bet you anything. Here, let me try something."

Without waiting for his assent, Cassie got up and reached past him to the lamp, a three-bulb contraption which was the norm for a home office. First, she turned off the topmost light, plunging the office into darkness. When Mike could see again, she had turned on only the bottom light, which gave the office a soft yellow glow.

That's when he realized that it had taken him this long to see that her nipples were nearly poking his eyes out as she reached past him.

"You're right," Mike said, and she went back to the chair she had been sitting in. She sat quietly as he put away his files and books, and saved his documents and turned off his computer. When his work was put away for the night, he swiveled the chair to face her. He would have rested his arms, but the chair didn't have any, so he clasped them in his lap.

As he saw Cassie again, it was as if he hadn't looked at her all day. He probably hadn't, he reflected. Oh, he'd noticed she was around, but didn't actually register what his eyes were telling him. Her legs were crossed, allowing him to see that the underside of her leg was bare as far up as his eyes could glean. The soft light set off her skin, giving her whole body a warmth that seemed to match her smile. But her eyes caught him again, this time dark with a fierce desire. Mike felt himself stir inside his pants.

"Mike," Cassie said gently, "You're staring at me."

"Sorry," said Mike sincerely, "It's just... in this light, you're quite... attractive."

Cassie got up again, and slowly approached him. "In what way?"

Mike couldn't say the words, even if her knew what they were. Before he had time to gather his wits, Cassie had placed one nearly-naked leg on either side of Mike's chair. It was all he could do to get his hands out of the way. Cassie was now sitting in his lap. She held her hands together behind his head, and looked directly into his eyes.

"There," she said softly, "You're awake, and you saw me coming. No surprise?"

"Umm," Mike swallowed. "Nobadsurprise..."

Cassie's heart was pounding, but she couldn't stand to wait any longer. She parted her lips slightly and leaned in. The moment their lips connected, a ripple of pleasure coursed through her. Before long, Mike's mouth opened as well, and their tongues explored as they could.

Mike could feel himself get fully erect underneath Cassie. His cock started throbbing when he could feel her heat through his jeans. She was making these little motions with her hips. Unconsciously, he thought. Every so often, she would let out the smallest of moans, whispers of passion only he could hear, even if they weren't alone.

Mike placed his hands on Cassie's waist, and now felt that her heat was across her whole body. He ran his hands firmly down her bare legs, and then back up to underneath her skirt. As he grabbed her ass with both hands, she gasped briefly, then attacked his tongue with hers.

Cassie was conflicted. She was as hot as she'd ever been for someone, and this was a dream coming true. So she couldn't decide whether to savor each bite, or to satisfy her hunger for more. Mike was responding to her as much as she could want; she could wait a little longer. Just a little.

They made out passionately, their arms now wrapped around each other. Mike could feel her breasts against his chest, and he longed to finally taste them, to tease them, to watch Cassie writhe as he played his tongue over them. He dropped one hand down her back to reach beneath the skirt to one of her sensuous hips, when he found a surprise he wasn't yet sure about.

Cassie wasn't wearing any panties. That, along with everything else, pointed only one way: she wanted to go all the way with him. He broke the kiss and looked directly into Cassie's eyes.

"Why?" he asked, sure that she would know what he meant, the way she did. He took in her features up close as she looked back at him for a moment. Her brown hair was unkempt, but in that bedroom way most men love. Her brown eyes sparkled with the ignited fires of their tryst. Her small nose was perfect, enhancing her impression of youth. And the lips on her small mouth were not the full, pouty ones some men liked, but had pleasing lines and looked very inviting. Mike wanted to kiss her still, almost as much as he wanted an answer. Cassie spoke softly, but her voice carried the weight of her feelings.

"I want it," she breathed huskily, "And so do you. That's all that matters. The only ones here are us. Do you want me?"

Mike felt a surge through his body starting from his crotch, but said, "Yes, Cassie. I want you." He placed a hand on the back of her head as his need began to overpower him. "Here.Now."

His last words came out as a growl, and Cassie moaned quietly. As they rediscovered one another's oral skills, she shamelessly ground her naked pussy into Mike's bulging jeans. He groaned with pleasure, but was obviously more patient than she was. Never breaking their kiss, Mike resumed his grip on her ass, and began to guide her back and forth. Being handled like that by him, Cassie was hit by a sudden orgasm.

Mike felt Cassie tense up with her climax, all but her mouth, which only kissed him harder. When Cassie leaned back a little, long enough to catch her breath, Mike took the opportunity to take off his shirt.

Cassie had her eyes open while he did it, and licked her lips at the sight of his bare, chiseled chest. Knowing how he'd react, she grasped the hem of her own shirt and yanked it off, tossing it across the room. Cassie was immediately gratified as Mike pulled her in and had his way with her breasts.

Mike was salivating heavily. This woman was gorgeous, a better dish than any she could cook, and that was saying a lot. He could close his lips over a large portion of the breast, and then playfully tease the nipple, which he could feel Cassie appreciate with every twitch of her hips. Sneaking a glance at their reflection on the inside of the shuttered window, Mike saw her head back, her smile wide with joy. Her hands on the back of his head, he expanded his service to include her neck and shoulders.

As much as she loved everything Mike was doing, it was only getting Cassie even more fired up for more of him. She grasped the sides of his head, pulled him away from her chest, and then kissed him again. They ran their hands over one another's now-bare skin, relishing the sensation. Cassie broke away, putting a single finger to Mike's lips. She got up off of him, and unfastened his jeans.

Mike caught on quickly, as this was a moment he, too, had been eager for, and stood up, taking off his pants and boxers in one motion. Cassie gently pushed him back into the chair, then tossed the jeans aside. She then knelt and took Mike into her mouth.

He nearly came when she did that. Her mouth worked wonders on his cock, and Mike just held on for dear life. He gasped and groaned, but she managed to drive him nuts without actually getting him closer to orgasm. That had to be a learned technique. Whatever book she got that out of, it was worth the money.

When she stood up again, Cassie placed her hands on her hips, and smiled again at Mike. She turned around, giving him a view of her ass again, which she knew turned him on, and feeling that sexy turned her on, too. She started to slowly lower her skirt, sliding the soft fabric across her firm butt.

"Leave it on." Cassie's head whipped around at the sudden command. Her smile widened. Mike had a wild look in his eyes. She came over again and settled back down on his lap, this time with his cock pressed firmly along her slit, rubbing between her lips, his head brushing against her clit. It would drive both of them absolutely feral with lust, and so much the better.

Her lips would taste like him, she thought, and most men hate their own taste. Smiling, she reached back and got the cup of fruit punch. She swallowed most of it, and impishly poured the remaining drops across her chest. The cool contrast to the warmed office air sent a chill across her skin.

Mike leaned in and traced each line up her body, not missing a single drop. He may have been as impatient as she was by now, but he was thorough. When Cassie went to kiss him again, Mike attacked her lips with an erotic vengeance. With one hand, he reached up behind her and supported her head, and the other explored. First down her leg and up again, then all around her firm ass, into her tight waistline, up to a breast, around to the sensual curves of her lower back. Cassie was discovering that Mike was being turned on by every part of her, and that the feeling was mutual.

She couldn't help now but grind against him; if she stopped for even a moment, he would shift to keep the motion going. Cassie couldn't believe her responsiveness- they were still in foreplay, but her breathing was already ragged.

Cassie slowed her pace, and then with a deep, sensual kiss, angled slightly forward. This caused her to slip off of Mike's still-straining cock, which was now covered in her pussy juice and aimed perfectly. She looked at Mike for one last confirmation, and felt him flex his hips slightly, pushing his erection up to her lips. With a soft groan, she slid back onto it, then gasped as she felt him fill her up.

Mike reveled in the feeling. Cassie's pussy was the hottest and tightest he'd ever been in, and when he felt her slide over him, his breath caught in his throat. At once, he grabbed Cassie and kissed her breasts again, not only to give her time to adjust to him, but also because he needed to come back from the brink. He wanted this to last, but Cassie seemed designed to prevent that.

But now her urgency got the better of her. Cassie started rocking against Mike, rolling her hips to maximize both pleasures. Other than her control of the rhythm, she just held on and let him have his way with her.

Mike reacted with renewed vigor, assailing Cassie at every part of her that presented itself to him. He ran his hands all over her skin, rekindling her entire body second to second. He gently kissed the sensitive skin of her neck, and let his tongue linger down between her breasts.

Neither of them could keep track of time anymore, or cared to. Cassie continued to rock back and forth, every thrust a release for them both. Every so often, they would bring their mouths together again. They could both catch sweat in the scent of the air as they panted with exertion, and in the taste of one another's lips.

Cassie always viewed silence as the most sensual, but she could not help moaning in whispers in Mike's ear. For Mike, his breathing had blended with his groans, creating a savage growl that spurred Cassie further.

She'd fully expected to have climaxed by now, but what Cassie felt building within her was taking its sweet time, and gaining momentum. She quickened her pace, using smaller movements. Mike fervently invaded her mouth with his tongue as he felt the effects.

He was approaching nirvana, and his climax was going to be somewhere beyond even that. As hard as he usually got, which was rock-solid, Mike felt himself strain to be harder. Cassie's sexual melange assaulted his senses. Her gorgeous body, her hot pussy wrapped around his cock and still thrusting against him, the smell of her arousal and sweat in the air, mixed with her natural scent, her hands clutching his back, her soft lips and nimble tongue, the feel of her nipples grazing his chest, the whimpers of pleasure...

Something in Mike snapped. All of the sensations rolled into one, and he reached a level of arousal he never knew before. His eyes snapped open, and this time it was Cassie who was taken aback by the intensity of the gaze.

Cassie upped the tempo again, mashing her mouth onto Mike's once more. The incredible hunger they shared was only magnified the more they stimulated one another. Mike brought his hands down and grabbed Cassie's hips roughly, then followed her movements back and forth. He was telling her what he wanted, and taking control. Cassie loved it; she let him, and gave over to the feelings more.

Mike felt the change, when he had reached his boiling point, and Cassie felt it, too. They poured themselves further into the pleasure, kissing madly. Cassie wrapped her hands around Mike's head, holding him into the kiss. Mike wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight, making sure she knew his intentions.

They had to break the kiss, they were breathing too hard. Cassie and Mike locked eyes, pure fire in the gaze. She had foregone the subtle moves and was now slamming herself down onto Mike's rigid cock. She felt her own orgasm approach, and his.

Suddenly Mike lunged forward, burying his face in her chest again. He shook with the force of it as he came, unbelievably hard, pumping his cum as far into Cassie as he could.

Cassie came the moment she felt him start to blast her inner walls. Her entire body seemed to be a part of her orgasm. She could feel every shot, every twitch of his cock, which only made her cum harder. She held his head to her chest and gasped, her whole body trembling. She forced her hips to keep pumping him, which sent them both off further.

Mike was still cumming. He had no idea how full he was filling her, but never wanted to stop. Her climax only turned him on more, so that even when he was done, he didn't go soft right away.

They wrapped their arms around one another, Cassie's head resting comfortably on Mike's shoulder. They tried to catch their breath, but Mike would twitch or Cassie would shudder with the afterglow, and they would both relapse for a minute or so.

Mike knew from experience that the afterplay was as important as the foreplay. This was primarily to lay groundwork for the next time, anddamnhow he wanted a next time. He slowly, slowly rocked Cassie back and forth on his cock, still hard in her pussy. She purred with continued satisfaction.

Once Cassie and Mike caught their breath again, they continued to kiss, blissfully ignorant of the clock, until Mike finally went soft. Cassie pulled back and looked at him.

"I should go now," she said gently.

"Why?"

"Well, it's late," she said, "And, you're starting to leak out of me." She smiled as she said it, and Mike laughed softly.

"If you must," he said. Regretfully, Cassie got up and quickly retrieved her t-shirt. She took one look at it and decided that it was a worthwhile sacrifice, and used it to clean herself up. Mike just watched appreciatively. Whenever she touched her clit, her knees would shake a little and her eyes would half-close. When she was done, Mike used the same shirt to clean himself off. Cassie would be taking a brief shower upstairs, and he could take his when she was done. Then again, showering together had its perks... No, for now, he was sated.

"Mmmm," said Cassie. "You like the skirt, hmm?"

"God. Yes. Never, ever,everget rid of it. It'd be like throwing out the frame of the Mona Lisa."

"So my ass is the Mona Lisa?" she turning it to him and wiggling it. Mike had to refrain from touching himself again. He was going to be a little sore in the morning as it was.

"Yeah, the thought of it follows me around all day," he said. Cassie came over and gave him a kiss for that. She handed him his clothes. She had none to put on, as her panties were still upstairs and her shirt was a mess. Mike dressed, which helped him calm down some. The low lighting finally got to him, and he suddenly felt very tired. He glanced at the clock. It was now approaching one in the morning.

They left the office together, and Mike took his dinner dishes to the kitchen. When he returned, Cassie was still at the bottom step, leaning over the railing, happily disheveled and still erotically bare-chested.

"You know we can't tell Jenny or Ronni," she whispered.

"I know," Mike whispered back.

"And I'm not expecting anything from this," she said.

"Neither am I. Like you said: I wanted it, you wanted it."

"Still do," she smirked, "but I think I can wait a while for more, if I must." She leaned over and kissed him again. Then she licked her lips and said, "Good night, Michael."

"Good night, Cassandra." Mike watched her head upstairs, her hips swaying. She was showing off for him. He could see her smooth, round ass under the skirt from this angle. Before entering the bathroom, she looked back over her shoulder and winked at him. He smiled.

While she was in the shower, she heard Mike go upstairs to his room. Once she had dried off afterwards, she walked back to her room and crawled under the warm covers. She then fell into such a deep sleep that she didn't even dream.

*****

Mike went to bed more satisfied than he had been in four years. He'd had sex in that time, sure, and the previous three days had not been sexually boring to say the least, but now a lot of his conflicted feelings were settled. Veronica and Cassie had both now agreed that their interest in him was casual. He could pursue whoever he wanted, even both of them, until he decided.

Jenny, on the other hand, was still an enigma that required dealing with.

Mike felt a little bad about lying to Cassie now, he thought as he got under his covers. He had met his deadlines around the early afternoon. For the foreseeable future, he only had a couple of hours of mandatory work to do each day. The rest of the time, Mike had spent exploring Jenny's majors, following a hunch.

He found the basic approaches to psychological and physical therapies, and compared them. What he found was that in a number of places, the attitudes of the therapists could overlap. These would have to be the bases for Jenny's programs. From these, Mike was able to figure which one she was most likely using on him.

She had surprised him, and had basically distracted him. Magicianship was part of psychotherapy. If the patient knew what the therapist was doing, the subconscious might throw up further defenses. Misdirection was part of it. Jenny had told him that she and her friends were, in short, ideal sexual partners. He hadn't looked at them that way before she did that, but couldn't stop afterwards. They were still becoming great friends, but the sexual tension between Mike and each of the three women in his house was mounting rapidly. What the hell was she trying to do?