The Warped & Wicked Gym Coach Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went back to her hand as she panted like a chased beast, working her fist faster and faster. She went down again, and sucked the tip twice quickly, then licked it, and proceeded to jerk it rapidly. Her other hand moved back and forth like a woodpecker, repeatedly penetrating his hole.

"Oh no," he said in a voice that was not his. "Oh no, I'm gonna come!" She buried his dick inside her mouth, working him like never before, until his spunk left him in three major eruptions. He convulsed, tugging at his ropes, burning the skin of his wrists, until he finally could breathe again.

She slurped him as she lifted her head, and unplugged his anus. As he lay there, trying to get his wind back, she pressed her lips to his. Her tongue swam around in his mouth. He kissed her back, touching his tongue to hers; as he did, he felt the sickening, salty warmth of his own semen slide into his throat, and he began to violently cough.

My first kiss, he realized.

She removed his blindfold, and stood in front of him. "Did you like it?" He looked around, stunned. He didn't know how to answer. He felt cheated, pleasured, hurt, liberated, tricked, violated, and loved all at once. He just stared her, breathing.

She smiled impishly. "That's better."

***

"Hey, Jake . . . Stop. I mean it, stop," said Holly. Jake stopped. "Please, get off of me." He got off. She smiled and wiped her mouth. "Hey, big night, huh? Your tenth win and your first kiss," she smiled. "I think that's enough for tonight."

"Yeah," he agreed. "I guess you're right." She placed her hand on his cheek, and kissed him softly one last time.

"G'night."

"Night, Holly." She opened the truck door, and stepped down to the sidewalk. He watched her walk toward her house. She looked back once, waved, and then entered the gate lined with Christmas lights into an impenetrable blackness.

12