The Washington Letters

Story Info
Crossing the Delaware
773 words
8.4k
0
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Crossing

I risk not, my life in vain, my love. Yet, I plead before you, on bended knees before my god and maker. Forgive me, my love for my absence. My life is to serve a country, not yet born. It is still within the womb. Birth pains do arise. The womb is perplexed and full. The child is in position of breach. I pray daily for heavenly guidance. He spoke to me in a dream last night. "The child shall bring forth freedoms, as never man has known, thus far. Liberty will be her name. I shall send a holy statue, before my people as a sign. Given, to the child, once born, by a mighty nation, from across the great sea. She shall sit upon the island and raise her hand in liberty and justice for all. I shall send you a sign, to show you, I am with you. I shall rescue your efforts by way of the sea. A mighty nation shall drink of your water, and you shall taste of her food, and comfort your soul. The birth pains of liberty shall be heard around the world. She shall be called the daughter of liberty.

Martha, my love, my men and I have suffered great hardships. December 25th, 1776 would have been a night of family gatherings and the blessed events of the evening. Once alone, our love would have resulted in the things you love so dear. My hands would be upon your hearty breast. My tongue would dance around your clit. I would suck your nipples as a hungry child. The suction of my wet lips would bring you to climax. I would harden, as you touch the beast of your passion, by your gentle hand. Between your own hands, you would have taken hold and tamed the beast of pleasure. Stroke by stroke, we would thrust our loins together. Your sweet loving tunnel, would most assured, squeeze the flow of juices from my body. I would pound your sweet pussy, as a stallion in charge of his mare. You would tighten and surround my beast, until he surrendered and gave you the milk of your lust.

I miss you, as my hands do shake from the winter. We must cross the great river of ice of the mighty Delaware, and surprise the enemy. My sword is drawn. My men are alive. Although, I do not know if I will ever hold you again. My lustful thoughts of our coupling, keep me warm. I send a messenger of trust to deliver this letter. It will be destroyed, prior to her capture, if needed. Congress sent me, a most trusted spy. She is a female, working within the camps of the English. She is the wife of a British Lord. She is a beautiful creature, yet she holds no candle to the woman that I love. She is intelligent, yet, holds no lust from my heart. She believes in our cause. I have a feeling, my friend Ben may have taken her to challenge. He told me in most secretly expressions, "She most certainly witnessed the day I flew a kite." The Franklin brothers were always a source of womanly fondness. As you know, Ben and his brother, most certainly fancy the ladies.

I must close my letter, and I must awaken my men, before we cross the Delaware. If, we never shall see the setting sun together again, know this, my lust is forever, for only you. You are the mate of my soul. You have giving me the sun and moon. I am yours, until there is no dawn. No more sky to embrace our love. The heavens must open tonight and declare eternal victory. You are the first lady in my life. This victory will be yours. I fight tonight, to once again have you to myself. This is a final victory of our struggle, towards our new freedom, within a country so worthy of birth. We must and shall, have a renewal of our time on earth together. I will bring this to completion. I sent a ring, with the spy. It is our wedding ring that holds an inscription, ALWAYS and FOREVER. This is sent in a most symbolic personal gesture. I love and lust for you daily.

You are the woman I spoon with, and hold a pounding lustful thought for, as I thrust forward, towards your womb. I hold lustful dreams of you, each and every night. Be well, my love. Until, we are once again, in your sweet arms and mine. Always, and Forever, my love, George.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What?

Why is this here? How was it erotica? Isn't there a better section for this? It's just a love letter. How does this become the top story in this section?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellant, well thoughout

You have a way with words. You are no doubt, a gifted writer. Being, an English woman, I long for the yanks to win. You gave me sentiment and lust for him. I'm his bird and should appreciate his heritage. He is my husband from the states. I think I may be seductive tonight. God bless. Keep the series.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teacher's Slut Mr. Lasik can't keep his hands or mind off of his student.in Erotic Couplings
Instant Attraction Ch. 01 A work romance with an erotic twist.in Romance
High School Reunion Pt. 01 Friendship rekindles romance but danger is lurking...in Romance
Consequences of an Affair Pt. 01 Wife's fling has unintended consequences.in Loving Wives
A Romantic Occupation How far should an unemployed woman go for a wealthy man? in Novels and Novellas
More Stories