The Wasp and the Dragon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, looks like I'll be getting out this time," the dragon smiled. Suddenly Suzume came up behind the dragon. She pressed her breasts against his back and started to massage the dragon's balls. She nibbled on his ear while stroking the base of his cock. Aki felt a little relief as the dragon wasn't just focusing on her anymore. She turned over on the altar and lay on her back. Suzumebachi turned the dragon's head to the side and gave him a wet kiss. Their tongues sloshed around each other as the dragon drove his morphed cock of tentacles into Aki slowly. Suzume got down to her knees and licked on the balls of the dragon. His shaft drove into Aki hard as Suzume could taste the sweet juices of the dragon and her mother on the dragon's balls.

"Look into my eyes," Aki said seductively. The dragon stared deep into her eyes while he pounded her. "You will do as I command. You will be my little puppet," Aki said as she made a hand seal.

"No, not this jutsu!" the dragon roared. He tried to avert his eyes from Aki's but couldn't break eye contact.

"Become mine," Aki whispered. The words echoed in the dragon's head; it was the only thing he could think about. The dragon tried to clear his mind but with the candles and the seduction jutsu; the dragon's will to fight was thoroughly suppressed. This kunoichi was impressive; just like the first to capture him. "Stop," Aki calmly said. The dragon froze and pulled out of Aki. "Now it's time to finish him Suzume." Suzume stood up and sat on the edge of the altar. "Please cum inside her, sir dragon," Aki instructed the frozen figure. The dragon slowly pressed himself into Suzume's pussy. His cock was still transformed with multiple tentacle cocks wiggling around it. However, not all of the tentacles went into Suzumebachi's pussy. Some slithered around her ass cheeks; finding their way to Suzume's asshole. It seemed the dragon still had some control of himself; or the tentacles had minds of their own. Three smalltentacles slithered into Suzume's asshole.

"Aaaahhhh," Suzume screamed out as the tentacle began to wiggle farther into her ass. The dragon's actual cock moved slowly in Suzume's wet pussy; the tentacles pressing out against her inner walls. A thin tentacle; about the circumference of a pencil, slid out of Suzume's pussy and wrapped around her clit. "Dammit, can't cum," Suzume winced. Aki then started to tug on Suzume's nipples. "No, stop! That hurts mother!" Suzume complained. Aki then pulled on them harder and farther. Suzume shook in pain; but she wasn't close to climaxing anymore. Now Suzume understood why her mother was pulling on her breasts.

"Don't forget to be a gentleman and warn her before you cum," Aki said to the dragon. The command lingered in the dragon's mind. The dragon pumped at a medium speed while Suzume rocked her hips slowly. Aki twisted Suzume's nipples as she flinched in pain. The tentacles in Suzume's ass and pussy were wiggling furiously as the dragon started to drive in faster.

"I'm going to cum!" the dragon shuttered. Suzume could feel his cock starting to swell.

"Now!" Aki yelled out, "Activate the jutsu!" Suzume made all the hand seals with lightning fast speed and then focused all her Ki into her womb. The energy made her insides feel unbelievably hot. Then, the dragon burst inside of her; the heat from his cum and energy overpowered the feeling of her own energy. Then everything went black.

Suzumebachi felt a hand on her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her mother smiling down at her.

"Good job, kiddo," Aki cocked her head to the side. Suzume sat up from the altar. Aki glanced at Suzume's back and smiled. On Suzume's entire back was a tattoo of a green snake like dragon on a colorful background; surrounded by a storm of wasps.

"The sealing ninjutsu was a success," Aki told Suzume with a smile.

12