The Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pouring out of her system. He was lapping it up at her, which seemed to prolong it every time he licked over her clit. He received a loud, "OH GOD," every time that happened. Her body kept shaking and moving on the bed. She was right. He needed to feel good about himself. He stopped what he was doing. He flipped her over and entered her from behind before she could protest.
"OH! OH! Wait, I'm sensitive down…." She started.

"Fuck sensitive!" he shouted, "You wanted it, and now your going to get it."
She looked back over at him and snarled. She put her hand back and raked her black fingernails over his chest, leaving small welt marks as he pounded into her tight cunt. He grabbed her hips and went for a ride, "Yeah you bad boy, that's it, fuck me. Get that bitch out of your head," she said as she started to thrust back at him. He leaned forward and started to bite at her shoulder, his new friend yelping in pleasure as he continued his onslaught from behind. He felt her tighten up and she yelled out loudly screaming nothing but oh gods and fucks. She was so tight he couldn't move a muscle. So he decided he was actually going to "screw" her. He grabbed her by the waist and screwed her around onto her back. He pulled her legs up to her head and started to thrust into her roughly. He looked her in the eye as she gave him a devilish look back, her face contorting in pleasure with every thrust. The only words coming out of her mouth were "fuck me."
He fucked her for all it was worth, and she screamed that she was cumming again, and he couldn't take it anymore. He didn't know if Kimber was on birth control but he didn't care anymore. He let loose inside of her.

"Yeah baby," she said, "Cum inside of me, I can feel it jerk inside, oh yeah," she said. He passed out from exhaustion.

He didn't know how long he was out. He felt a tongue on his cock and said out loud, "Dana?" it must have all been a bad dream. He opened his eyes and looked down. The young woman, Kimber, was still working her magic.

"I knew you would be good from the moment I saw you," she said.

"The moment you saw me?" he said looking confused.

"Yeah, shortly after my daddy hired you," she replied.

"Daddy hired…." Then he put the face. This girl lied to him. He was screwing the bosses daughter!

"What in the hell you tricked me!" he shouted.
"Not really. See, Daddy got me a job working with his friend, so I knew how to get down and dirty with employees. The thing is that Daddy lets me have everything I want, and I wanted you. He told me about you being engaged, and if I wanted you I just couldn't have that."

"What?"" he replied. This was all coming on suddenly.

"The person she fucked? Well, that was me. Your darling Dana didn't realize she had the taste for carpet. While we were going at it, my ex plugged her good and well. I don't think you two deserved each other. I didn't expect you two to break up so soon though. I took advantage of the situation and got MY present. You."

He was outraged, "You mean you fucked up my life just to get into the sack with me, get the……"

"Think about what your about to do. You have an option. You can get my fine piece of ass almost anytime you want, or you could lose everything just because of what you think was a ruining of your life. Dana isn't going to take you back. If you try to tell this to my Dad he'd more then likely fire you. He could have other people take over the accounts. Personally I think you would prefer being my play toy. You could live the life. Dating the bosses daughter, and the boss loves his daughter. You would be making it big time before you know it," she bobbed her head quickly down on his cock for emphasis, then removed her lips from it, "Besides, do you really think you could go back to Dana after the lustful session we are still having. You could never go back to her simple ways."

He fell back, feeling defeated at first, then smiled. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all. Maybe living the life with power and money could make him forget his broken heart.
"Well," he said outloud, "Since you said I could get your fine piece of ass, I think it's time you bent over. I'm going to plow through it."

She grinned at him evilly, "I take it you've accepted my proposition."

The watch beeped it's alarm, but at the moment, he no longer cared anymore.

12