The Watcher

Story Info
Guy loves to watch women undress.
6.3k words
4.48
145.5k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,312 Followers

I was 6 I saw my first naked woman in the bath tub, and from that day forward I was hooked on looking. I will never forget the sight of her wet body in the tub. Even at that young age I knew it was exciting and that I would do what ever it took to see more. I found ways to watch girls at the pool changing, on Vacations, anywhere and anyway I could.

When I was 14 when my dad left us, mom and me. And 18 when my Uncle died leaving moms younger sister Aunt Cathy a widow. Shortly after my Uncle died and not wanting to live alone, Aunt Cathy asked my mom if she could move in with us. And since we had the extra room we helped Aunt Cathy move in.

Aunt Cathy is a pretty woman, Red hair, blue eyes and her freckles made her look younger than her 38 years. She is a real Hottie, always wearing skimpy clothes or nightgowns. She has kept me hot and in thousands of jack off fantasies for years, even today, years later.

Her hair is long and thick, mid-back and her breasts are a 38 c, firm and has pointy nipples, and rosey pink in color. A thin waist from working out (Which I also watch her do) a nice shaped ass and long legs.

Not long after mom noticed what effect Aunt Cathy was having on me, she too started wearing more revealing clothing. I'm not sure if it was a competition from their younger days or just moms need to feel sexy again.

Whatever it was, it sure worked for me, I spent many hours trying to devise ways to catch them in different stages of undress, or totally nude. My favorite time of day was when one of them would call me to hook a bra or zip up a dress. Neither of them too shy about what they showed me, And I wasn't shy about looking!

One of my favorite hiding places to watch was in a tree house my dad made for me when I was 12. A large oak tree, and it was right behind the house about 8' higher than the bedroom windows on the second floor. I loved to watch Aunt Cathy as she dressed or undressed in her room. She always left her shades open, in fact I do believe she knew I watched her and she always gave me a good show.

I'm not sure if mom knew I watched her also, but she is no slouch in the Hot Momma category. At 44 she wasn't overweight, not really firm, but her tits stood out well. A slight hang to them, topped with puffy pink nipples. And voluptuous hips that fit her so well below her waist. Her blonde hair starting to gray at the temples and her bush is thick and curly. Nice legs too, men always stared at her when she went out.

The first time I ever watched Aunt Cathy was purely an accident, I was gong to the bathroom, half asleep and walked in on her as she showered. The glass on the shower stall was only partially fogged up, She was washing her hair, arms above her head and her breasts jiggling as she scrubbed the soap in her hair. I could see the red hair on her bush as I stared at her perfect body, perfect to me anyway.

I jumped back out after looking at her for a moment, ran to my room, shut my door and jacked off as fast as I could. The thought of her nude body fresh in my mind. The sight of her breasts as they shook on her chest bringing me to a quick orgasm. I knew then that I would have to find a way to peep on her more. My mind went to the tree house, and I was right behind it. I ran out to it and climbed in then waited. About 10 minutes later Aunt Cathy came into view.

She took her towel off and I got my first real good look at her, she held herself proudly as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Running her hands under her firm breasts, giving them a shake and letting go to see if they still stood out by themselves. Her hands ran down her sides to her hips, feeling the soft flesh and then she turned around and looked at her fine ass.

All this time my hand was wrapped around my hard cock, slowly jerking it off. The sight of her touching herself like she was made me drunk with lust for her. She looked out the window at the tree house almost as if she knew I was there watching her. Her hand went to her bush and she spread the thick red hair open with her fingertips. I was only 15' away and could see her every move plainly. I was glad that there are cracks between the boards so could peek through them and not be seen.

I saw her rub her pussy, sliding her finger along the slit as her eyes closed and her head fell back. Her long wet hair almost on the bed as she sat on the edge of the bed, her legs open wide to let her hand between her thighs. I saw her take a deep breath as her finger entered her slit, she worked it around a few minutes, I jacked off in time to her fingers movements. She inserted another finger in her pussy, the thick red hair of her pussy covering the pussy lips.

Her other hand went to her breast gently squeezing it, the flesh spreading out, pushing her puffy pink nipple out even further. Then she grasped the nipple between her fingertips and pulled on it, her mouth opening slightly as she did. My mouth fell open watching her do this to herself. She took her time reaching an orgasm, her fingers coming out of the wet slit and touching the pink nub of her clit and pinching it also.

I could not hold out much longer before I painted the side of the tree house wall with my spunk, the erotic sight of a grown woman feeling herself like that was more than a young man my age could handle. I shot my load. Hitting the wall and floor in massive globs of my young spunk. Aunt Cathy must have come soon after because she got up and dressed for supper. A thin summer dress, the one that showed her nipples and the shape of her hips when she walked.

I waited until she left he room then climbed down and ran to wash up myself. When I sat at the table mom sat across from me and Aunt Cathy to my right. Mom had worn a dress that really showed the cleavage of her breasts, it always excited me to see her in that. She would do things that exaggerated the movements of her breasts as I watched her, trying not to get caught looking. I really think she knew what she was doing to me, but always acted like she had done nothing.

I had a hard time eating as I tried not to be obvious about looking at them both, We had the normal small talk then our dessert. Mom and Aunt Cathy cleared the table and I ran back to my room to let my erection go away. Mom usually went to take a hot bath after supper and I soon heard her bath water running. Sometimes I would go in asking if I could use the restroom when she bathed, she always let me. I would glance over to see if I could see anything, sometimes I did.

On those occasions I would pee as slow as I could and look at her in the medicine cabinet mirror. I watched as she washed her fine breasts, she seemed to take extra time on her nipples, I know they are sensitive because I heard her gasp sometimes when she washed them. She didn't trim her pussy either because I have seen it many times. I always wondered why mom was blonde and Aunt Cathy is a redhead, both naturally.

I'll never forget the time I caught mom masturbating, I was walking to my room about One clock in the morning and she had been on a date. I heard her softly moaning and couldn't tell if it was from crying or what, I went to her door and slowly pushed it open a bit. When I stuck my head in and started to ask if she was alright and saw her legs opened wide and her hand working her pussy over good. Well at least she wasn't crying, I knew I shouldn't watch but I couldn't leave the doorway. My face was halfway hidden as I watched mom fingering her hairy blonde pussy.

Her moans got louder as she got closer to her orgasm, and I had my dick out jacking off the sight of mom's legs open, her hairy pink gash glimmering in the nightlight's soft glow. Her other hand pulling her nipple roughly, I couldn't hear what she was saying but it sure sounded nasty what I did make out.

I came right before she did, but I didn't leave until I heard her cry out.

"Oh God, Oh God, Now, Now!"

I wondered what she thought about when she did that. I didn't matter and I didn't think to clean up the spunk that hit her door before went to my room. Mom's hot body taking me to dream land! The next morning mom looked at me kind of strange but she said nothing.

Aunt Cathy wanted to go swimming that day, mom had to work so I went with her. The lake where we go is pretty large and lonely, not a lot of people go to the part we do. When we arrived at our spot, I went behind the trees and changed Aunt Cathy changed behind the car. I could see her tits as she did and got an erection as I watched her. Damn, now I would have to wait until it went away before coming from behind the trees or run like hell to the water.

I ran, but she saw my dick sticking out in my suit. I noticed a smile on her pretty face as I dove in. Aunt Cathy followed me in and swam over to me, she turned over to float on her back and I saw everything she had to offer a man. Her thick pussy lips showed through her suits bottom, I could see every fold on it as she lay there. The water rolled down between her freckled chest and formed a pool between them.

I wished that I could lick them dry, and my dick stayed hard. Her eyes were closed so I swam a few feet away and stuck my hand down the front of my suit to rub my hard dick. I knew it was a stupid thing to do, but I was so horny from looking at her I had to do something or burst.

I slid my suit down past my hips trying to be quiet, and started to jack off real slow as I looked at her pussy crack. I got away with it for a few minutes and I guess I made some noise or made a splash because her eyes opened and she rolled off her back. Her eyes went to my moving arm and down the clear water to my hand on my dick.

Shit, I was so embarrassed at getting caught by her. She didn't say anything for a second, then asked me.

"Why are you doing that? And here of all places?"

I couldn't answer, but thought about it then let her know.

"Well, I wouldn't have but your suit is so tight and I saw your uh, your, uh well, your pussy crack. It got me excited and I was hoping to finish before you were finished floating. Gee, I'm so sorry Aunt Cathy! Are you going to tell mom on me?"

The sweetest smile came to her face, "No hun, I'm not. But I know its not healthy for a man not to finish what he starts. Follow me."

I followed her to the car and she got a blanket out, spread it out by the car and had me get on it beside her.

"Now, since you have something that needs finished, I want to watch."

I was in shock, my face flushed red with embarrassment. I just sat there dumbfounded, and not really sure what to do.

"Go on, take it out. Show me what you've been doing when you hide in your tree house and watch me in my room."

Shit, I wasn't sure that she had known about that, but there was no doubt about it now. I shyly pulled my suit down past my hips.

"No, take it all the way off for me."

I did as she told me, my beautiful Aunt was staring at my 8" cock as it stood out from my hairy crotch.

"Now jack it off like you do."

I put my hand around it and slowly started to jack off for her, and found myself really starting to enjoy the fact that she was watching me do it for her. I worked it slowly letting her watch the skin slide in my hand as I jacked off for her, My other hand working my heavy ball sack.

"What do you think of when you jack off? Your girlfriends? Do you think of their titty's? Or of the hairy pussy they have?"

Damn I wish she wouldn't say that stuff, it only got me hornier. I didn't want to tell her I thought of her being naked and my mom, I mean that's sick. Who jacks off thinking of their mother? And who would want to fuck their mom or Aunt? Me that's who!

My hand never slowed down, "Oh sometimes it's different girls from School or one I saw in the Mall."

Her eyes had a hurt look in them. "You don't ever think of me when you do it? You watch me in you tree house and jack off looking at me, but you think of someone else?"

"No, not always. I do think of you when I watch you." I lied to her, shit I always thought of what I would do to her when I watched her."I like to watch you touch yourself, that always makes me hot!"

"Oh?" a mischievous smile came to her face and her blue eyes sparkled, "You mean like this?"

And her hand went to her crotch, running her middle finger down the crack that was showing in her suit. Pushing it deeper in her pussy, the thick lips surrounding her finger as it sunk in her slit. My eyes popped open at the sexy sight of my Aunt touching her pussy for me. And my hand moved faster on my hard dick.

"NO! Go slow, I want to make it last. Don't hurry!" she told me.

I slowed my jerking hand down and stared at the crotch of her bathing suit getting shoved in where she had pressed it. I had never been so sexually excited before, and I was torn between wanting to cum and wanting to make it last for her.

"Take them off Aunt Cathy, let me see it for real this time, and close. Please take them off!" I begged.

"OK hun." She stood up and slid them slowly down past her wide hips, the top of the hair slowly coming into view. So red and curly as she lowered them showing me more of it. I stared and my hand continued working my cock, a smile on her face as she watched my eyes on her hot body.

She took her top after she had stepped out of her bottoms and ran her hands under her tits, lifting them high on her freckled chest then pulling the nipples out and sighed. She lay on the blanket her feet by my head and mine by her head so we could see each others privates plainly.

Her fingers held the thick red hair of her pussy open showing me her thick pink lips and the pinker folds of her inner pussy. Her finger disappeared inside it and my mouth was watering, my cock throbbed in my hand as I slid it up and down, my thick shaft, wanting nothing more than to shoot its hot cum out.

I knew she was as hot as I was from her breathing and the look in her eyes as she watched my cock in my hand. My balls bouncing on my thighs as my hand jerked, she never took her eyes away from them. I watched as she stuck two fingers in her gash and took a deep breath and her pussy stretched out to take them. She used her thumb on her thick clit as she moved her fingers about, and I could see the juices as they flowed on her hand and inner thighs. The thick red hair getting matted with it when she pushed her hand forcefully in the pink pussy.

I could take no more and shot my load, Some hit my chest and she gasped at the sight of it shooting from the end of my cock. My hand was a blur now as it kept shooting it out of me, covering my stomach and the hair on my pubic area. My hand was a sticky mess when I had finished and Aunt Cathy was cumming now. I rolled over on my side and watched her pussy pulsing as it grabbed at her fingers.

My hand reached for her breast and she pushed it away.

"No, You can watch, but no touching!"

I was heart broken, I wanted to feel her warm breasts and even touch her red haired pussy, bur she controlled this situation. I had to be satisfied to watch. She seemed to love having my eyes on her as much as I did. And she came to a crashing climax, her hips jerking off the blanket when she came and her breath coming in short gasps. Finally she stopped, her fingers came out wet and creamy looking from her slick pussy. We got up and ran to the lake naked, jumped in and played for another hour or so before heading home. On the drive home Aunt Cathy told me to keep this our little secret or we could never do it again. I agreed, no one should know what we do and I really wanted to do it some more. I loved watching her when she fingered her pretty pussy.

When mom got home from work she noticed my sunburn and told me to take a cool shower. When I was drying off mom called to me.

"Come in here, I'll put some lotion on you."

I went to her room and she had me get on her bed face down. I was only in my towel and she put the cold lotion on my shoulders. I jumped at the unexpected cold and I heard her laugh that sweet laugh of hers. Her strong hands massaged the lotion onto my back, the muscles relaxing as she ran her fingers along the lines of my ribs. Tickling me like I was 6 again and she would tickle my back to make me nap.

"You should know better than to stay in the sun so long. Your burnt to a crisp on your back."

I didn't want to tell my ass was fried too, at noon they were white, and now they looked like two bright red lights. Her hands were soft and smooth as she put the lotion on me. I could have fallen asleep from her soft touch. I felt her rub the lotion on my hips, the towel pushed down when she did.

"Ow, you poor thing, that really looks painful!" as she saw my red hips, I felt her pull the towel lower. "Jeez honey, What did you do? You butt is burned too!"

I was afraid to tell her that Aunt Cathy and I had been skinny dipping most of the afternoon, so I lied and said.

"Oh I wanted to get some sun and lay behind the car naked and I guess I fell asleep!"

"Where was Cathy?"

"She was swimming mom, Goodness, I wouldn't do something like that in front of her, She's my Aunt!" I was glad my face was down so she wouldn't know I was lying to her.

Mom put some more lotion on her hands and began to apply it to my sore red ass. I was shocked and aroused at the same time. Mom had not touched my butt since I got toilet trained to my knowledge. And yet here she was now, gently rubbing my ass with cool lotion, her fingers working every part of it. I found myself getting a damn hard on, and could do nothing to stop it from happening.

Her voice as soothing as her hands as she talked to me about her day at work and other things. All the time I was getting harder.

"OK roll over and I'll do your chest!"

OH SHIT!!!! Now what? I can't roll over, she will see my hard on, and I can't ignore her. SHIT!

"It's OK mom, I'm fine, I can do it later. I just want to lay here and rest a few minutes if you don't mind."

"No, you need it done now, or I know you'll regret it later. Now roll over!"

She grabbed my sunburned shoulder, the pain causing me to go with her hand and the next thing I know I was on my back. My cock sticking out and the towel to far away to grab and cover with.

"Oh My, uh, I, uh, I didn't know honey. I'm sorry!" Mom said and she blushed when her eyes went to my dick. I just threw my arm over my face to cover my own embarrassment. "Well you need this done, and she got the towel and covered my dick with it.

There was still a large lump in the towel, and she would keep looking at it as she applied more lotion than was necessary to my chest. Her hands felt wonderful on my chest as she rubbed it in, and when she touched my nipples my cock bounced under the towel. I heard her take a breath when she saw it jump, I was still too embarrassed to take my arm off my face.

"Honey, having an erection is nothing to be ashamed about, it seems to be a normal reaction to a man from the stimulation of a nice massage. Please don't worry about it!"

Damn mom was smart as well as sexy. How in the fuck could dad have left her. Mom was still in her work dress, but like most of her clothes they showed her best assets, the cleavage of her well formed breasts. And I stared right at them from under my arm. It was not helping my erection go away, but I was going to take care of that when I got in my room.

She rubbed lotion on my belly then I felt her hand slid under the towel to hit the spots above my pubic hair. It only made me harder, to think that her hand was that close to my hard dick was unbearable to me. Mom or not, she is fucking hot! And I had her body memorized, every nook an cranny of her pretty pussy, the few stretch marks on her beautiful breasts, the exquisite shape of her ass that ran down to her shapely legs, every fucking inch of her was etched in my mind from the years of watching her.

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,312 Followers
12