The Watcher

Story Info
Having a telescope has its advantages, but he wants more.
3.3k words
4.27
30.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my 1st story posting in Literotica, before getting to the story I would like to thank someone, who wanted to be unnamed and has as immense contribution to the story. I would also like to thank the editors who have been very valuable and without them the story wouldn't be complete*

*

I looked over the telescope in my room that I had gotten years ago, and only now was getting good use out of. It was late at night as I swung the scope over toward my neighbor's home and peered through her bedroom window. At first the room itself was empty and I had just about lost the nerve and made ready to place the scope's cover back on when I saw Donna walk into the room.

I still remember that day I was cutting the overgrown grass in my lawn, when a car came to a halt at a house next to mine. A mid 40's couple came out of the car -- but that's not what got my attention. There was this young and very cute beauty which came out of the car minutes after the couple had gone inside the house. I could still imagine her as if it had happened just yesterday.

Donna, a young, petite blond, stood there, trying to grasp her new surroundings. She looked so stunningly beautiful in her pink t shirt and blue denim shorts. Her blonde hair ran down to her waist, and I could make out that she had ironed her hair as it flowed smoothly over her shoulders and back. Some of her hair fell over her breasts and, after noticing many times, I came to an assumption that they were 32 C and as round as melons.

When she was done skimming her surroundings, she headed into the house. That was when I saw her denim shorts hugging her ass as tightly as it could. Though Donna had moved in a few months ago now, I had only recently started to watch her at night. After getting to know my new neighbors, I soon came to realize that Donna was a senior in high school and a star of the tennis team. I knew she had just turned 18 because she had a party, and I saw all the luscious nubile girls arriving and leaving.

Back to reality -- Donna had her tennis outfit on and must have just come home from a practice. Her blonde hair was plastered to her head with sweat, and I knew that the next thing for her usually was to go take a shower in her private bathroom. But tonight, for some reason, was different. She closed the door to her room, locked it, and made sure that the lights were never switched off.

She then used her toes to slip off her trainers. These she left in the middle of the floor as she walked to the bed. Picking up her mobile phone, she placed herself on her back, and just chatted with whoever it was that had called for a few minutes.

Yet again, I was almost ready to give it up. My arms were killing me as was my neck due to the fact that I had to be hunched over the eyepiece of the telescope. I started to straighten up when suddenly I saw that she'd unzipped her tennis skirt and slid it down her legs......!!!!

"Hmm," I thought to myself. "This might be getting interesting."

She turned her back away from me and started to pull her white t-shirt off, letting it fall to the floor. All that she had left on were her sports bra and white cotton panties.

"This is so wrong..." I thought to myself as I tried to force myself to back away from the accursed spyglass and head back down into the living room to maybe watch some TV or something. But all that I could think of was getting back there to see what Donna was doing.

I raced back to the eyepiece with the speed of an addict as I settled myself back into the seat; I started to unzip my trousers so that I could allow my cock to have breathing room. I squinted up against the eyepiece and looked.

Much to my desired amazement, I saw that Donna had stripped entirely. Oh, if only I could describe the way that her buttocks looked as they curved and met up with the fine suppleness of her spine. I could see her white panties and bra as they lay about the floor, and watched as Donna settled herself on the bed.

Her feet were splayed out at a very odd angle that I must say was something new to me. But I could see that her hands were busy as they gently worked in two places at once: kneading her breasts with her right hand while her left index finger made it possible to go deeper into her pussy. I swear that I could almost hear her sweaty screams and moans as she pressed her fingers in and out of herself.

As for me, I had slid down my jeans entirely and had a free hand heartily grasped around the base of my cock. I was gently stroking it, though whether or not I was matching Donna's strokes, I could not tell. I felt a slight strand of pre-cum as it leached out of my cock. I wondered how close Donna was to her own release, as mine wasn't too far off.

I saw as she began to arch her back and could only imagine the moans that were emanating from her as she fingered herself towards orgasm. I tried to hold off as she made herself come, give her time to finish off so that I would have that image to play off as I made myself feel good. But her body was just too much for me and I could hold out no longer as I picked up the pace with my hand.

In seconds I could feel as my balls tightened up and my sperm began to shoot forth, landing on the windowpane and the gaudy brown carpet. It felt so good that I screamed out Donna's name.

In a few moments, I saw that the lights had gone out, and assumed that Donna was either out or asleep. I made sure to turn off the lights and to clean up anything that might have fallen off me and onto my telescope. But as for me, I kind of like the feeling of nudity, and as I climbed into bed, the silk sheets caressing my skin, I wondered if Donna had seen me.

_________________

Donna lay back on her bed, smiling to herself at the thought of the two men on the beach lusting over her tits. The sweet release she found from fingering her clit was subsiding. As she lay on the bed, she glanced outside and saw movement in a window of her neighbors house, a silhouette of a man. She knew who it would be. She had seen him several times in his garden and around town. He was not bad looking, about 35 to 40 years old and always dressed smartly. She realized that from his vantage point, he could see into her room, and must have seen what seen had done to herself. Shock and embarrassment flashed through her, but with it came a feeling of incredible sexuality and desire. She wanted this man she hardly knew to lust after her, and she enjoyed the feeling of having his eyes upon her. As she closed her eyes, she decided to let him see her again.

_________________

Several days had passed since she, while playing with herself had seen the shadow in the window next door. Now she began to wonder if it was just a trick of the light.

She had spent the last few days wandering around her room, wearing nothing but her sexiest underwear. In the garden, she had sunbathed as close to topless that she could get away with without her parents telling her off. In all that time, she had not seen their new neighbor once. Things had not been quiet. There had been a lot of activity next door, workmen coming and going, cables being run all around the house.

Therefore, she had amused herself by flirting with the workmen. That is how she found out the owner was having security cameras installed. She also discovered he was single, and fairly well off.

Donna, the weekend over, had to return to high school and so, as usual, left home at seven to meet her friends. If she had been more awake, she would have noticed the camera over the gate following her. Or she might have heard the steady humming of the camera's zoom as it got a close up of her short skirted arse and the soft white flesh of her bare thighs below.

-------

I sat quietly, looking at the screen when the girl in a short skirt walked slowly passed. I had not been able to get the memory of that night out of my mind, the site of her exposed body framed in the eyepiece of my telescope. I felt my cock throb inside my trousers. I had watched over the last couple of days as she moved around her room in a near naked state, not too mention the times she spent in the garden, obviously flirting with the workman.

Wearing only a skimpy two-piece bikini, she was so sensual in the way she moved. Her toned body flowed as she moved, and her lips, slightly parted, almost begged to be kissed. I was entranced. I was careful not to be seen. I was not sure whether or not she had caught a glimpse of me at the window the other night, and I did not want to take chances.

Now with my cameras installed, I was able to watch her in totall safety, knowing that I could not be seen. The evening before, I got my reward for my patience and the expense I had gone to installing these cameras, especially the one that was angled directly into her room.

I had gone straight to the shower after working out. Then, still wet and naked, walked to my room. I stepped into my room, not bothering to turn on the light, and reached for the remote to my TV. I flicked through the security camera feeds. Then, I froze. Something was out of place, and I immediately knew what it was: Light. Donna's bedroom shades were open, the light in the room was on, and Donna was framed in the window, wearing a silk pink robe tied shut.

My cock started to grow immediately. She was still unpacking some things and arranging her room. My eyes were fixed on the body concealed by the robe. There was a great deal of cleavage, and her legs were exposed all the way to her upper thigh. I also took notice of her blonde hair, still wet from an apparent shower, and the bed covers that were turned down. She was getting ready to go to sleep. I was excited to see if she might take off that robe and sleep in the nude. My hard-on would need to be satisfied.

Then, it happened. Donna had cleared off the bed, which sat across from her window, and pulled the covers down even further. She hit the lights. For a moment, I panicked, hoping against hope that this experience wasn't really over. Then, the television flickered on, bathing the room in a soft, blue light. Donna was revealed lying on the bed, the robe still tied on, but hanging loosely on her gorgeous body. Her breasts were still pretty well covered, but I could see her entire thigh now. I thought I might even be able to see her pussy.

I hit the zoom on the camera and at the same time the record button. With the zoom on, I could tell that she was shaved close down there, and my mouth watered at the thought. It wasn't much to go on, but still enough to get my dick pulsing with hot energy, and I began to stroke it as I marveled at this sexy body just twenty-feet away.

Donna had been playing with the remote, but now she set it down, and what she did next almost made me cum on the spot. Slowly but intently, she slid her hand across her naked thigh and began touching her pussy. She rubbed softly at her clit, and her back arched slightly, raising her chest. With her other hand, Donna traced her tummy, and then untied the belt on her robe. The robe fell open, exposing her left breast to both my eyes and her free hand. She rubbed her whole tit, palming it for a while, then playing with just the nipple, making it hard and erect.

I, too, was quite erect. Seeing her like his had gotten me so excited that I was frozen in place. My hand still gripped my hard cock. I actually had to remind myself to start jerking off. This was an opportunity like nothing I had had in some time. This was a real girl, and a knockout at that, masturbating with both hands just next door.

As the speed of her fingers on her clit increased, I tried to see what was triggering her arousal. I assumed it was whatever was on her television, but it was sitting at such an angle that I could not see what she was watching.

My knees went weak for a moment. I regained my composure and continued watching. Both of her breasts were visible now, quivering as her body moved in rhythm with the hand on her clit. She was rubbing it much faster now, and I timed my strokes with her. Donna's other hand pulled strongly at her nipples, going back and forth from one to the other. Her back arched further, causing her tits to swing back towards her face. Her mouth was open, and her stomach breathed in and out heavily. Her legs made spasmodic little kicks towards the end of the bed, and her toes curled into tight little fists. I could see the side of her raised ass as it clenched, and soon her hand was a blur over that sweet cunt.

Donna fell back down to the bed, then arched up and away from it again. She moved her hand from her breasts to her pussy and spreading her legs, slipped a finger right into it. She pumped away, still frigging her clit, then inserted two fingers, then three. I jerked faster, catching my pre-cum on the upswing, and then coating my dick with the slick juice on the down strokes. I imagined the wetness was not my own but hers, and I desperately wished I was fucking that hot cunt instead of my rough hand. I licked my lips and breathed heavily. My whole body, and Donna's, was taking part in this event, and every part of me began to tingle.

Suddenly, Donna started bucking up and down. Her whole body shook and shuddered. The hand on her clit moved so fast that it was almost invisible. She shoved three fingers deep in her pussy and kept them there; riding them as she rode out what was obviously an incredible orgasm.

Seeing this was all I could take. Before I could react to the sizzle in my thighs and the tension peaking in my balls, I was coming. My eyes rolled back in my head as I spurted strings of hot, white jizz all over the screen. I pumped my cock furiously, emptying my balls as come splattered and slid down the glass. I later considered that, from my dick's point of view, it probably looked like I was showering Donna with my sperm.

She, meanwhile, was coming down from her own high. Still breathing fast and heavy, her tits moved up and down in time with her gasps. She was resting fully on the bed, her body looking relaxed, yet primed. She pulled her fingers from her pussy, but her other hand still rested, motionless, on her clit.

I watched Donna laying there naked for another ten minutes before she finally switched off the TV, disappearing into the darkness. I got dressed, washed my hands, and went to look for something to eat and calm myself down, although that was easier said than done. Every thought I had from that point on was about what had happened, or what could happen, with the pale-skinned, blonde-haired beauty next door.

On the next day, I worked in my home office, but often returned to my room to replay the CD recording. Although I did not wank again then, I knew I would later.

At about midday, I heard a knock on my door. Two deliverymen arrived with a load of computer equipment. As I looked, I explained to them that I had not ordered any new equipment. I already had a state of the art kit inside my home. A shout came from next door, a call to the two men.

Donna's mum called over to us. "I think those are for us. Sorry..." she apologized to me. "Must be a mix-up. I bought a new computer for my daughter, and they must have delivered it here by mistake." she explained.

Asking the two if they would carry it over to her place, she left with them, but not before apologizing once again for bothering me.

"No problem," I said. "If you need any help, just give me a shout," I replied, and returned to my office. The door was knocked on again about 45 minutes later, and there stood Donna's mum again. She explained that she was struggling to assemble the computer in her daughter's room. It was to be a surprise for her getting good grades in her exams, and she wanted it set up before Donna got back, and asked for my help. I jumped at the chance at seeing the bedroom of the girl I had fantasies about up close. I grabbed a few things and followed her mum back next door.

Once in Donna's room, I looked around. The robe she had worn last night was discarded on the floor. Her mother apologized for the state of the bedroom. "I don't know what she gets up to in here," she joked.

I grinned inwardly. I do, I thought.

Well, it was time to get to work. I assembled the computer quite easily and soon I was installing the printer, and wireless router. Next, I connected the web-cam. As I installed it, I had a great idea. Up till now, I had only been able to see Donna from a distance. But now, with this camera, not only could I get a close up view, but it had a microphone built in so I could hear her too.

As Donna's mum chatted, I loaded everything up, connected the computer to the Internet, and checked out the camera. I opened it up to its widest angle so it would take in the whole bed. I then took a note of the router's number. While pretending to install anti-virus software, I networked Donna's brand new computer and web-cam to my laptop, which I had brought with me.

Donna's mum thanked me, and I told her it was my pleasure and left. As soon as I got home, I powered up the laptop and, via the network connection, accessed Donna's web-cam. An image of Donna's bedroom exploded onto my screen. I could see the bed on which Donna had had such an intense orgasm the night before, and I could not help wondering what I was in for next time.