The Watcher

Story Info
Watching the Ravishment.
1.7k words
4.08
54.4k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tammy34c
tammy34c
43 Followers

He parked his car and was walking around the side of the house to the back door. It was overcast and the overhanging large tree made it dark in this corner of the garden. He had always meant to get the tree trimmed, but had never gotten around to it.

As he walked by the bedroom windows, one of which happened to be his daughters something caught his eye.

He stopped and took a step back, the curtain was pulled back and the shades were open. The sight that he saw made him freeze. His daughter stood in the room next to the bed but it was the other person that made him wary. A black man stood there yielding a knife.

His daughter, Megan, recently back from a trip in Europe after finishing high school and taking a year off before starting college was standing in the room. At 20yrs old she was still somewhat a beginner to sex.

At that moment, the man reached out and pulled open Megan's dress, which was buttoned down the front. He dropped it to the floor and left her standing there in a white bra and panties. She was standing there shaking as his knife slipped under the front of her bra between her breasts and with a swift move the man cut it open. His large hands reached up and pushed the cut bra from her shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

She stood there with her breasts exposed. He couldn't take his eyes from them. They were large but firm. The nipples pink and seemed to be poking up like a puppy dog's nose sniffing the air.

The black man admired her young pert body, and said, "Nice tits young girl, I am going to enjoy them." Then he reached and grabbed one of Megan's breasts and gave it a hard squeeze.

She whimpered as he did. "No please don't," she murmured in a shaky voice.

Her father stood there transfixed, watching. His baby girl was about to be raped practically before his eyes, but the biggest surprise was his reaction to the scene unfolding before his very eyes. His cock was throbbing, hard and aching for release. He couldn't believe that he was taking out his cock, holding it and slowly stroking it as he watched Megan get her breast fondled by the cocky intruder.

The man stopped after a minute, her nipple stood hard and erect, a bright pink from the pinching and rubbing it had received. His hand dropped down over her stomach, making her shiver. Grabbing at the waistband of her panties he aggressively pulled them down. His eyes transfixed on her legs, the smoothness of her stomach, and continued travelling down her trembling body. "Very nice, keeping it smooth for daddy are we," he laughed.

Her panties dropped to the floor. He shoved his hand between her legs, pushing them apart.

Matthew watched his daughter as her eyes went wide, although he was not able to see exactly what was happening he was very certain of what was going on.

She felt the stranger's rough, callused fingers rubbing along her slit, one finger forcing her lips apart. She wasn't a virgin, but his fingers seemed bigger and thicker than the cocks that she had experienced. She bit her lip as she felt it thrust into her pussy, a gasp escaping her lips.

"Spread them a bit wider," the man ordered.

She did as told. His fingers delved a bit deeper into her tight pussy. She stood there whimpering, "No please stop."

He just laughed at her, "The best is yet to come girlie."

He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down, "Kneel slut," he demanded.

She knelt down, watching as the man unzipped himself. Pulling out a large, fat black cock.

"No, no," she pleaded. He placed his hand on the back of her head making sure she couldn't move away.

"Time for you to suck my big, black dick," he taunted, as he forced the head of his cock between her lips. "Open up and take it before I hurt you."

She opened her mouth. He thrust his cock into it. She could feel it sliding over her tongue, filling her mouth with its girth and hitting the back of her throat making her gag.

"Mmmmm nice warm mouth...that does feel good," he murmured, as he aggressively started to fuck her mouth thrusting his cock in and out.

Mathew's cock twitched as he watched his daughter's mouth being invaded by the man's cock. He couldn't believe that he was so turned on by the sight. His cock throbbed excitedly in his hand as he stroked it imagining what it would be like to have his daughter suck his cock.

As she knelt there with this cock fucking her mouth there were tears in her eyes, she was thinking of what else was going to happen. She couldn't begin to imagine what it would feel like to have this cock in her pussy.

"Enough of that," he grumbled picking her up, "time to move on." He forcefully pushed her onto the bed. His hands grabbed her legs prying them apart.

Her father could see everything now since her spread legs were directly facing the window. Her bald pink pussy was exposed for him to see. He moaned to himself as his eyes locked on the sight.

The man pulled her to the edge of the bed, stood between her legs, picked them up and threw them on his shoulders. He leaned over her forcing her legs up by her face.

Her father watched as the man bent over his daughter. His cock poised above his daughter's young, tight pussy. The way he had her body positioned, Matthew anxiously looked on to see what would happen next. As sick and twisted as it was, he was extremely turned on by the thought of what he knew was to come.

"Ready for this little girl? Daddy's gonna fuck you good." The man took hold of his cock and roughly slid it on his young prey's pussy, the head teasingly pressing against her clit.

She bit her lip because she knew what was about to happen, she felt his cock head pressing into her tight pussy. The pressure building on the lips and suddenly her pussy opened to accept the fat cock. With a whimper and a gasp she felt it hastily slide into her, stretching and filling her tight pussy.

Megan let out a scream as the thick cock thrust into her, "Oh god," she whimpered as her pussy was forced to accept the cock.

"God you're tight," the man groaned as he felt her pussy wrap around his rigid cock, warm and silky as he buried himself inside her.

The father watched seeing the cock disappear into his daughter's pussy imagining how tight it might be. He could feel precum on his fingers, and he began matching his strokes to the man who was thrusting in and out of his daughter.

Megan could feel him deep inside her, the long deep strokes he was giving her. Her pussy tight around his cock. With each thrust she gave an audible gasp realizing that she was getting moister between her legs, making it easier for him.

"Little girl I feel you starting to get wet, you enjoying this now?" He moaned as he quickened his pace, thrusting in and out, his cock starting to glisten with her juices.

He suddenly stopped, pulled out, grabbed her around the waist and flipped her over onto her hands and knees. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bed she tried to hold onto the bedcovers.

Matthew could see his daughter in silhouette form now, on her hands and knees. Her large breasts hanging down. As her knees reached the edge of the bed, he watched the man thrust forward and his cock once again disappeared into Megan's pussy. Her mouth opened wide as it went in and a scream came from her throat.

He held onto her hips as he started to fuck her doggy style, pumping in and out. He could hear Megan gasp with each forceful thrust.

"You liking daddy's dick now aren't you? I can feel how wet you are getting, turning into a black dick lover, eh." He gasped as he continued to fuck her.

He was watching his daughter, something was happening, the stranger no longer had to pull her back to meet his thrust, instead it looked like she was pushing back to meet him.

One of his hands grabbed her blonde hair and pulled back, lifting her head up. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. With each thrust she let out a gasp, not one of pain but of immense pleasure. His daughter was enjoying it now.

"Yes you little slut, take it, take this black dick," he moaned as he started to fuck her harder and faster, making her tits swing.

"Harder daddy, fuck me harder," she gasped as she pushed back to meet his thrust.

Outside the window her daddy stroked his cock harder, wishing he was fucking his little girl making her take his cock. Oh how he would love to have her in that position, looking at his cock disappear into her tight wet pussy. God he was going to cum soon, his cock was aching for release.

"Oh god baby, your black daddy is going to cum in your pussy." He gave one last hard thrust and buried himself deep in her pussy. "Yes," he screamed, "Take this nigga cum in your tight, white pussy," and he unloaded inside her.

"Aaaahhh, I'm cumin daddy." she screamed as she felt him start to unload. Exhausted, Megan fell forward and as she did she turned her head to the side, she could see her daddy standing there watching.

He looked up and saw her look at him just as his cum erupted from his throbbing cock.

The man pulled out from Megan, zipped himself up and left not realizing that his victim's father had been watching the whole sordid ordeal.

The man's cum oozed from her pussy as she lay there looking at her daddy. He stood looking at her, his cock starting to soften. How was this going to change their father and daughter relationship?

tammy34c
tammy34c
43 Followers