The Watcher

Story Info
Couple nearly caught in act, engages a spotter!
2.2k words
4.3
17.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,631 Followers

Every once in a while, a news item catches one's eyes, and the mind starts wandering.

Saw where a couple got into hot water for fooling around in front of passengers on a recent flight, apparently playing the mile-high club game, and got into a bit of trouble.

For me, that's been a goal, but have never had the opportunity nor guts to gain entrance to the club. That doesn't mean that willing partners haven't pushed the envelope of naughtiness over the years.

Elizabeth was a sweet married friend who loved being on the edge of naughtiness. She loved sexual behavior in the outdoors, in cars, and in hotel windows. It got her off. Hubby had no desires in that regard, and fate had us get together and cheat.

We met through a mutual friend, and one thing led to another. The woman was so enticing, although it was wrong we got together. A 5-5, 130 pound lady with brunette hair, she was not only a looker but also very smart and witty. Adventurous.

She gave me road head observed by truckers on several occasions, once allowing me to bare her ass to the trucker while she was sucking my dick. At a high-rise hotel in Philly she held the window while I pounded her from behind, all in the view of a close by office building who had at least four people observing us before we closed the shades.

But it was the outdoors activities that were also very hot.

Elizabeth loves teasing me while we went for long walks in parks. Sometimes it was dirty talk, other times she'd play with my ass while I returned the favor. Other times she'd reach into my pants and play with me, an action which generally led to us finding a secluded place to engage in a sex act, whether a blow job or full out sexual intercourse. She was a wonderful play partner.

On one such occasion we retreated behind some trees and ventured down toward a river, stopping about 10 feet away by a fallen tree. There Elizabeth sat, teased me, and ultimately began sucking me off in front of nature. It was a great impromptu session, one where she took her time to caress, lick and suck my cock.

After a few minutes, I had to fuck her, and asked her to turn around and lean over the fallen tree. She happily complied, dropping her jeans and panties and baring that behind right in front of me. I kissed her for a bit -- mostly on the ass but also slipping under and licking her soaking wet pussy. After the foreplay, I arose and maneuvered behind her, sliding my dick up and down her pussy before slipping inside the hot wet hole.

It was awesome. She felt great, and her pussy grabbed by dick as she cooed and rooted me on.

"Take it, fuck me Rob," was one of her taunts. "Oh, I love it."

I did fuck her. It was amazing! I got lost in the fucking and didn't hear a pair of fishermen paddling past until one of the men whistled and the other said something like "fuck her hard!"

Disengaging from her we struggled to get our clothing in order as the guys laughed at us. "We know what you were doing!"

Damn, that was embarrassing, but the guys were at least not cops nor did they have a camera catching the action. Elizabeth and I scurried back to the car and made our way out of the park quickly, seeing the two guys along the way laughing it up on their discovery.

All of this led to me thinking of a time a couple months later where one thing led to another. In the interim we hadn't fooled around as much as we had been. You see, we were both married and not to each other, and getting caught in the act would not have been a good thing. Oh, we still had car sex, but on well secluded paths.

Oh, we still did our little walks, and sometimes I'd even get a quick blow job if the coast was clear, but it wasn't as frequent as we still remembered those fishermen and how lucky we were not to have been caught by a park ranger or other type of gendarme.

We lived about 45 minutes apart, so it wasn't always easy to meet. Motels were an option, but quite frankly, costly and given we were mostly in it for quick and dirty sex we also continued to play around in the great outdoors.

One of our usual hangouts, a part, was full of moms and kids once school was out, so we chalked it off our list as a fooling around place. But one of the nice things about South Jersey is there are numerous secluded places in the Pinelands to find respite from prying eyes.

Still, we were very cautious about when and when we fooled around.

I met her at a parking lot near a lake one afternoon with hopes of a blow job or more. Of course, I told her I just wanted to go for a walk, but both of us knew that was code for some sexual action. She was fine with that.

At first, we were going to fool around in the car, but it was a little too close to the highway and didn't see safe from prying eyes of a house across the way. We didn't need Maude or Harriett to see something and call the cops.

There was a path leading away from the parking lot, and with no other cars around we thought it would be fairly safe to walk a bit and see if we could not only exercise legs but also other areas of our bodies.

Walking about 50 yards from the parked cars, we embraced and kissed, holding each other tightly. I glanced over and saw no action near our cars, and thought the coast was clear. Reaching behind, I lifted her skirt and slithered by hands into her panties, grasping her ass while we rubbed crotches together. I had a huge hard on and Elizabeth cooed how she was loving the rocking together. She reached down into my pants and took affirm grip of my cock, stroking it slowly.

Of course, Murphy's Law prevailed. My ears caught a rustling along the path and looking to the side I saw a guy in his 20s on a bike slowing as he got within 20 yards of us. He was smiling and waved.

Elizabeth pulled back, hand releasing my cock, but it still tented in my pants as the guy laughed.

"Having fun? It's a great day," said the guy, obviously watching what we were doing.

We mumbled something, embarrassed at being caught and happy he didn't come along, say, five minutes later because we'd have been totally in the act of having sex in the great outdoors.

For some reason, the guy didn't seem problematic. He pulled up and stopped and we shared pleasantries about the weather and other unconsequential topics. He lived nearby and was taking a short cut to a store down the road.

Then he startled us.

"You know, my girlfriend and I meet along the path here to have, well, some fun. But you do have to be careful," said the young guy. "There are some fishermen who like some of the spots along the water, and every once in a while there are some who like to talk along this path rather than the road over there."

We thanked him for his tip and observation, and I asked if he's seen any of those fishermen on his ride to us. He said only one down the path a bit, but he wasn't looking closely.

A light went on in my head, and while Elizabeth pushed my shoulder and blushed I asked a pertinent question.

"Listen buddy, we were hoping to, well, fool around a little today. It's been a while if you know what I mean! I wonder...."

The guy looked at me, question marks popping out of his head.

"Supposed we were to head back there into the trees just a little. Would you be able to, say, stay here and keep an eye out and warn us if someone was coming down the path? I mean, if our actions didn't offend you."

I couldn't believe what I had said!

He looked at us, smiled, and said: "A lookout? While you two were making it? Hum. I guess so. I mean, I might see something you might not like me to see...."

I told him whatever he saw, as long as he kept it to himself, was fine. We just didn't want someone with any authority to catch us in the act.

"Deal."

I thought Elizabeth would nix the idea, but I told her it was fine and smiled. Her mind must have been jumbled, but soon a smile was returned.

"I'll keep an eye out, go have your fun."

We walked toward the lake down a lane of trees, maybe 30 yards from the bike rider.

Along the way I slipped my hand up Elizabeth's skirt and back down her panties just to give the guy a thrill. The thought was we'd get behind something to shield his view.

By the lake we looked around, sort of maneuvered behind a tree, and began kissing.

"You are so naughty, so bad," said Elizabeth. "He's watching us. He's watching us closely. So damn hot."

"I can feel you love it," I replied, stroking her soaking wet pussy.

I could see the guy had a distorted view of us, but he was actually looking back and forth on the path. Reminding Elizabeth we had a lookout, I directed her to her knees and soon she had my cock out into the open air for a bit, stroking it, before mouthing the meat in a slow and deliberate fashion. She told me later she wanted to perform for the guy, and in retrospect she did. Sucking my dick slowly at first, alternating strokes with sucks and licks, and making me feel like a king. It was awesome. I glanced over at the guy, who gave me the thumbs up signal, and I realized for sure he was cool with it all.

Damn, this was hot. Being in the great outdoors and getting sucked off. Safe from prying eyes...except our watcher. That added to the eroticism.

I wanted more, and soon I asked Elizabeth if I could fuck her. I mean, if she didn't feel comfortable, I wasn't going to force her. She looked up from my cock and said, "Fuck me now!"

No further words were spoken. She arose and turned toward the tree, holding her hands on it, bent over. The fact we were being watched was a major turn on for her.

I lifted her skirt up onto her backside and slipped down her panties. I remember thinking it was so hot they were secured by one leg and not the other. Moving closer, I rubbed my dick on her pussy before slipping it inside her wet and willing and hot snatch. Oh, it was heaven. Once in place, I slowly began rocking in and out of the girl. This was not going to be a deliberate, lengthy sex session.

We were both on edge.

Looking over, the watcher was glued to our actions. That knowledge was something that only sparked me to fuck Elizabeth quicker and harder. She cooed as I did, moaning how it felt great. Egging me on. It didn't take much as I was so excited. I'm thinking I lasted minutes but that was it, and soon my hands were holding her ass in place as I pulverized her pussy and soon began shooting to the wet hole. It was amazing.

Totally forgetting the watcher, I continued to fuck the girl after my orgasm and she was pushing back and soon came herself. Damn that made it hotter. We held on for dear life as my dick withered a bit before Elizabeth moved away. She smiled at me, went down on her haunches, and cleaned my cock with her mouth.

With that she turned to the guy, lowered her skirt, and smiled right at him. "Thank you, kind sir," was all she said.

We quickly got presentable, and not a moment too soon, as the watcher said hi to an oncoming bicyclist. We were walking toward the watcher as the other bicyclist went by.

"That was close!" I said, knowing that a couple minutes earlier and we could have been caught in the act.

The watcher smiled and said it was, but that he "really enjoyed the show. It was so very erotic."

Pulling out a twenty, I tipped the guy. He refused at first, but ultimately accepted when I told him to use it to get sandwiches or something with his girlfriend, maybe even talking about what happened.

"That was one of the most erotic things I've ever witnessed," said the watcher. "I will be jumping on my girlfriend when she gets off from work. Funny, but she will love the story.

Probably be a little jealous."

We all laughed. Elizabeth volunteers that she and I would be happy to be a lookout for them one of these days. Who knows? We exchanged phone numbers!

JRob
JRob
1,631 Followers