The Watcher & His Tease Ch. 02

Story Info
He meets an unforgettable girl.
1.1k words
4.22
15.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jnny
jnny
16 Followers

I was eighteen and in high school when I had a girlfriend I'll never forget. We walked home from school together everyday, because she lived close by. Both of us were friends with Paige also.

As me and Tara walked home today she asked, "Mind if I come over for a bit?" I smiled and said. "Sure."

We went up to my bedroom bringing some snacks with us. As she sprawled out on my bed she giggled and asked, "So have you fucked any new boys yet?" I laughed and said, "No seems like they are all too shy, or busy with sports."

She got a serious look as she said, "You know I spend the night at Paige's sometimes right?" I answered back slowly. "Yeah, why?"

She blushed a little as she said, "Paige's dad watches you masturbating, I was sleeping over one night, and I saw the telescope in his study pointed at your bedroom window."

Tara smiled sheepishly " I watched you a couple times, when he wasn't home, just to see, I also watched him jerking his cock watching you, talk about hot!" she said.

As I gazed at her I giggled "Well I guess it isn't just mine and Jordan's secret anymore."

All of a sudden Tara jumped up and snuck over to my window "He's watching us now," she whispered. Then she said, "I have an idea, how about we really give him a show, I have told you I've been with other girls?" Tara asked. I grinned as I said, "yes and you know I'm curious." So I agreed to her idea.

Tara said, "Do exactly as I say, and remember knowing he's watching us, ought to intensify our pleasure even more."

She whispered, "Take off your clothes, and lay on the bed with your legs spread slightly." So I undressed and laid there slightly nervous as I watched her undress. She climbed over my body, postioning her cunt over my face, as her face hovered between my legs. "Stick your tongue between my lips," she said. So I did as she said and slide my tongue between her already moist pussy lips. "Damn that feels good," she moaned.

I was a little nervous as she slide her own tongue between my lips. Soon though I was squirming in pleasure as she swirled her tongue around my clit. My body thrusting "Oh my god that feels good," I moaned. Tara's body thrusting over me as my tongue finds and licks at her hard little nub. My moans getting louder as my pussy thrusts up at her tongue, looking for release. Tara's whispers hoarse as she tells me, "slide a finger in my aching hole." Gently she spreads my lips and slides her finger in my dripping little hole.

My body bucking up faster and faster on the edge of release. My finger pumping in an out of her pussy deeper and harder. Tongue licking wildly at her clit as her pussy jerks at my face. "Oh fuck!" I scream into her pussy as my cunt explodes. Tara shoves her finger deep in my rippling pussy. Her own pussy squeezing and gripping my finger. "Oh God," she moans as her pussy spasms hard. "Wow," we both moan in unison as our bodies relax.

Tara climbs off me and lays beside me. "I bet his cock is feeling pretty good," she whispers. I sneak a look at the window "I bet so too, God that was hot." We both smile as we get dressed both of us still so aroused.

Tara says, "Come on" pulling me along with her. We go next door and knock on the door. Jordan answers the door breathlessly, "Hello what can I do for you?" Me and Tara both ask, "Is Paige home?" Jordan smiles and says, "No I'm home alone." Tara asks Jordan, "Mind if we come in for a bit?"

He steps back allowing us to come in. We all go in the living room and sit down. Jordan sprawling on the couch dressed in just a pair of cut off sweats. Me and Tara sitting on the other couch dressed in cut off shorts and tees.

Both of us squirm as we gaze at Jordan's bulge in his shorts. He grins knowingly as he asks, "So what have you ladies been up to today?"

Tara smiles as she says, "We need your help, I want to show Jen a few things." Jordan grins as he asks, " What kinds of things?" A seductive note in her voice "Well Jen has never given a man a blow job," Tara answers. "Yes, it's true," I said. "Well," Jordan says "you can practice on me."

Tara walks over to Jordan taking me with her. She kneels in front of him and slides his shorts off. Jordan leans forward removing both our T-shirts exposing our peaked naked breasts.

She leans forward and tells me, "Men love it when you use your tongue on the tip like this, and you need to slide his cock in your mouth and suck too. His hips thrust as he fucks her mouth.

I leaned over and started licking his cock as Tara sucked on the head. Then she slide her lips down kissing and licking his balls. So I took over licking the head like she had. Sliding his cock into my mouth and sucking hard.

I was so turned on feeling how excited Jordan was. My pussy dripping as he thrusts his hard shaft into my mouth. Pre-cum leaking in my mouth as his moans get louder and louder. Jordan thrusts his hands in our hair pulling our heads on his cock. Me and Tara working his cock as our pussies throb. "Oh God I want to ride his cock," Tara moans.

Jordan lays back his cock sticking straight up. I watch as she pulls off her shorts and climbs over him, grabbing hold of his cock. "God," I moan as I watch her slide her dripping little hole down his shaft. "Sit on his face," she tells me.

So I drop my shorts and climb over his face, jumping as he shoves his tongue into my pussy right away. "Fuck that feels good," I said. He pumps and licks his tongue deep inside my hole.

I thrust on his face watching as their bodies jerk towards each other faster and faster. Tara screams as her pussy throbs and cums all over his cock. Jordan shoves his tongue into me hard as his cock tightens and releases in Tara's tight little cunt. "Ah fuck I'm cumming," I scream as my pussy contracts and grips his tongue.

As me and Tara climb off him Tara says, "God I needed that." Jordan says, "Yes I know what you mean."

We all smile as we pull our clothes back on. Me and Tara say, "Good bye" as we head out the door. "See you ladies later," Jordan says as he winks. We turn smiling and say, "Take care see you later." Tara hugs me and says, "See you tomorrow girlfriend." I hug her back and giggle, "Yep see you tomorrow."

jnny
jnny
16 Followers