The Watcher at the Window

Story Info
Touching herself, she watches her watcher.
1.2k words
4.36
44.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers

It was a sultry moonlit night in early July. There was a breeze blowing through the open window, bringing in the scent of night-blooming flowers along with the cool night air. I could hear the sounds of frogs and birds in the nearby trees.

I was lying face-down on top of the crisp, sun-dried sheets. I was enjoying the feel of the breeze caressing my naked skin. I had a tall iced drink on the table beside me and a brand-new book I had been looking forward to reading all day. Everyone had recommended the story to me and I could hardly wait to begin it.

About five pages into the story, I began to see why the book was getting such high praises. The lovers in the story were doing things I had only fantasized about. The author made me feel like I was in the room with them and that the characters not only knew I was there, but they were enjoying my presence, too. It was hot! Steamy, in fact! I found myself getting turned on by the words on the page and the scenes that were playing in my head. I could almost feel someone watching me, too. I could feel the juices collecting on my sleek folds being cooled by the gentle breeze wafting over them. My legs spread wide and my ass rose a bit so I could enjoy the sensation .

I reached over for my drink. As I tipped it to reach for the straw, a drop of the condensation from the chilled glass fell onto the tip of my breast. Immediately the nipples tightened into hard pink buds. My body almost quivered with anticipation. I took a long drink. I was amazed at how excited I was feeling and I hadn't even touched myself. I set the glass back on the table and began the next chapter.

I could feel my heart beat in time to the action of the sensuous words I was reading. I could almost hear it in the air. No, wait. I could hear something, a faint banging coming from outside the window. It was probably just the neighbor's cat, but I decided to get up and check on it. I walked across the floor, very conscious of how my pussy was throbbing with each step I took. I looked out the window and didn't see anything that could have made the noise. It was probably nothing.

As I went back to the bed, I glanced at the mirror on the dresser. It reflected the side of the house that I couldn't see by simply looking out the window. There was something, or rather, someone, out there! I could make out a shadow or silhouette leaning against the wall looking into my bedroom. It was too dark to make out his face or features, but I could see one thing. He had his cock in his hand and was pumping it up and down. That was the banging I had heard.

I thought about what to do about the man and then realized that the idea of being watched was really turning me on. I propped a pillow under my shoulders and began to read. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the silhouette outside my window. I picked up the drink and touched the cold bottom of the glass to my erect nipples. I gave a small gasp as the feelings shot straight to my pussy. As I continued to hold the book with one hand , I lightly stroked my breast with the other. My hips began to rock slightly.

The watcher's movements seemed to be keeping time with the tempo of my caresses. I could see the motion of his hand and just make out the shape of his cock in the moonlight. His hips were thrusting and I tilted my hips in his rhythm. My knees bent and my legs fell apart. I could almost feel him looking at the moist pinkness at my center. Just the thought of masturbating while he was out there was thrilling. I began to perform for my "audience".

I took an ice cube from the glass and trailed it across my taut nipples. I twirled and tweaked them with the ice until it melted. The thumping increased outside and the pulsing between my out-stretched legs matched it. I took another cube and rubbed it around the lips of my pussy . I touched my swollen clit with the ice and shivered with the feelings. I brought the ice to my lips and tasted myself hot and fragrant on the cold ice. I could feel the eyes of the man locked on me.

The book fell out of my hand. It was a great story but I could finish it later. Right now I had more urgent things to do. I dipped a finger into the icy liquid and then fingered my throbbing clit. The sensation was so intense, my hips bucked. While the fingers of one hand continued to tease my diamond-hard nipples, the other hand caressed my wet cunt. I thrust my fingers into the slickness and then licked them clean.

The noise outside stopped and I thought the watcher came without me. I looked in the mirror and watched him tug his shirt over his head and move closer to the window. His jeans were open and shoved below his hips. I still couldn't see his face, but now I could see most of his body. He was stroking his cock in time with my finger-fucking . His other hand alternated between rubbing his balls and pinching his own nipples.

I put a pillow under my hips and let my legs fall open as far as they could. I gathered some of the liquid from my pussy and daubed my nipples. I cupped my breast and leaned my head down. I stuck out my tongue and touched the tip of it to my nipple. My swollen clit immediately started to tingle and throb. My watcher pinched the dark circles on his chest as I did this. I imagined them getting harder and harder as I played with myself. I switched to the other nipple and tongued my taste from my tit. Was I imagining the man's mouth on my breast? The man's pumping action showed he was fully involved in my actions. I don't think I have even been so aroused while touching myself.

I could smell the hot scent from my juices in the air. I pulled fingers out of my pussy glistening with silky dew. I caressed the tight rosebud of my ass. My fingers continued to stroke and rub and pet my throbbing center. The rhythm of my caresses was matched by my watcher. My clit was quivering with the need to come. I was so close to the edge, almost shaking with the sensation.

I reached into the glass and got out another piece of ice. I pushed the cold chip into my asshole. I gasped and shook as the intensity of my orgasm washed over me. My eyes locked onto the man's cock as he also came. I could see the pearly liquid shoot out of his cock in the moonlight. He leaned back against the side of the building, his knees almost buckling.

After a long time, he reached down and picked up his shirt and fastened his jeans. I moved the pillow back under my head and took one last look at my fantasy lover. I called out, "Goodnight," and turned out the lamp.

glynndah
glynndah
96 Followers