The Watcher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I said, my heart still beating heavily in my chest. How had I not heard her come up the stairs and down the hall? The wood of this house creaked mercilessly and there had been nothing to drown out the sounds of Jess's approach.

Jess moved past me and found a plug on the far wall of the bedroom. I admired her scantily clad bottom as she bent and plugged the lamp in. As I watched my fiancé, I was overcome with the uncharacteristic urge to walk over and pull down her shorts before spearing her over and over and...

"Brett?" Jess was standing again and peering at me with a cocked eyebrow, "I asked if you wanted help with the bed."

I shook my head and shifted my erection in my jeans, "No thanks," I said, "But if you could manage to lug the mattress inside the house that would be great. I left it out on the porch. Just drag it."

At the request Jess's face contorted into a queer look and she hesitated before nodding her assent. "No problem."

I watched her hips sway as she walked across the room and then back down the hallway, so wrapped up in the flood of images of fucking her that I failed to notice that she once again made no sound as she walked.

Jess disappeared down the stairs and I turned to the bedframe, bending to the task of putting it together. The eerie sensation of the room persisted, and my thoughts of Jess continued uninterrupted until I heard the sound of her shrieking outside.

~*~*

Jess

I hadn't meant to scare Brett in the bedroom, but as I had approached him I noticed that he was in a trance-like state, staring at the window. Even when I had deliberately made loud footsteps, Brett had continued to stare until at last he had turned toward me and yelled. Then, while I was plugging in the lamp for him, I had felt his eyes all over me and found him in the same mesmerized state after I had stood back up.

Brett never got so distracted. It was weird. Now - worse - it was creepy.

This house is creepy, I thought as I opened the front door and walked out into the night.

The sun had just set beyond the trees to the west and there were already some stars visible to the east. Stars - that was something I had not known I had missed. In Boston the night sky would become a purple haze of artificial light that you couldn't stare at for too long without feeling a little melancholy. The tiny white lights against the deep purple dky held me transfixed for a few moments - until a loud snap of a twig brought me back to reality.

Peering out into the blackness of the front yard, I tried to see what might have made the noise. My first thought was that a deer had wandered onto our property and I felt a small tingle of excitement. And then I remembered the man I thought I had seen earlier, and my excitement turned to dread.

I continued to strain my eyes to see beyond the small circle of light that the porch fixture cast. Then - only a few feet from where the light ended - I heard the rustle of grass and a bipedal silhouette that I had not noticed before because of its stillness moved in an unnatural, stiff manner, as if raising it's arm in greeting.

My stomach clenched painfully and I screamed, backing away from the middle of the porch where I had been standing, my eyes never leaving the black outline of the strange silhouette. It did not move, and I screamed again, unable to control myself. Through the open door behind me I could hear Brett pounding down the hall and stairs to come to my aid.

"There!" I pointed toward where the silhouette had been, "There's..."

Nothing. There was nothing. Just the dark green almost black grass.

"Jess?" Brett's voice cracked with concern, "What's wrong. What happened?"

I could feel tears beginning to brim in my eyes as I turned and hugged my fiancé close, burying my head against the safety of his chest. He returned my embrace and we stood there for a few minutes as he rubbed my back and soothed me.

"I swear this place is messing with me," I laughed against his shirt, "I keep seeing things that I know aren't there."

"The country can do that to you," Brett said, "The isolation is jarring after the bustle of the city. Remember when we went camping and you swore up and down that there was a wolf stalking our campsite."

My stomach twisted in embarrassment at the memory but I nodded, "You're right. I think it's just the stress and the change of pretty much everything. Right now all I want to do is go to bed."

Brett released me and looked down, "Then let's get that mattress upstairs. I've just about finished the frame. Just a few more screws."

"Thank god," I said.

Brett smiled again and then helped me lug the mattress from the porch into the foyer. I locked the doors and turned off the porch light before we dragged the mattress up the stairs and down the hall into the bedroom.

"Let me go get the rest of the lights," I offered. Brett nodded, his eyes roaming all over my body again.

Downstairs I went around the house and checked to make sure all the doors were locked. Most of the windows had curtains pulled over them, and I avoided looking out of the one above the sink in the kitchen, which was not covered. After checking the front door one more time, I clicked off the overhead foyer light and went up the stairs. As I went, I felt the sensation of eyes on me. But I didn't turn around, afraid of what I might see through the glass panels of the front entrance.

Once down the upstairs hall I turned off that final light and stepped into the bedroom, closing the door behind me and locking it with a satisfying click.

Brett had finished piecing together the bed frame and was pushing it against the far wall. I took the mattress from where we had leaned it and dragged it across the ugly red flooring to the frame, throwing it down. After a moment's adjustment, the mattress was in place.

"Sheets," I said, and turned to walk over to where they were neatly folded on the floor.

A hand grabbed mine and I turned to see Brett staring into my eyes with a primal, feral look. I stared back, held still by the beauty of his steel blue irises. Heat flushed my face and chest and I could feel my sex beginning to bloom.

"Sheets first," I breathed, but Brett pulled me closer so that his chest and groin were pressed against mine.

I felt his fingers trail across my sides and down to the waist of my shorts before coming to the front. He undid the button and slid down the zipper, giving the garment a small push across my hips so that it fell down my legs and onto the floor. I felt the air against the dampening fabric of my cotton panties and let out a small moan. It felt so good - like the room itself was caressing me. Suddenly I felt hot all over, so I reached down and pulled my shirt up and over my head, tossing it away before undoing the hook of my bra.

Brett's hands remained on my hips as he stared at me. Something about the way he was looking made me hornier than I had been in a long time.

"Bed," Brett spoke at last, pointing as the mattress.

I blinked. He had never commanded me much in the bedroom before - and it sent a rush of heat through my body. I found my legs obeying his command until I was lying prone, propped on my elbows with my legs spread wide.

Brett pulled off his shirt and dropped his jeans and underwear. There would definitely be a damp spot in my panties now - dark coarse hair covered his toned abs and pecs and his cock was thick and ready for me. He climbed on the bed and knelt before me, breathing hard as he gripped his member and began stroking it slowly. Silky moisture spilled from within me, coating my lips, readying myself for him.

Reaching forward, Brett pulled my panties down my legs, baring my weeping, shaved sex. He moved forward, angling his cock toward my entrance and slipping the tip inside, aided by the moisture that had collected there.

"Damn," I breathed, and lay back, reveling in the sensation of his cock inside me, even if it was just barely. My cunt clenched and trembled as Brett continued his journey inside of me with an agonizingly slow pace until he was completely entombed.

"God that feels good," he moaned, and crushed his body against me as he kissed my neck, pulling out of me in a steady rhythm.

I arched my chest into his, loving how his coarse chest hair raked against my nipples with each hard thrust. My legs were entwined in his, urging him to go faster, harder. His teeth nipped at my neck and I cried out, pushing my hips upward, insistent, demanding. Soon we were both damp with perspiration, our skin making wet sucking sounds as we slid against each other. My mind was clouded with pleasure and lust and I could hear the groan of Brett's exertions barely above my own loud cries.

Orgasm came hard and unexpected for me, and my moisture spilled out over Brett's balls and my legs as my cunt hugged the silken skin of his cock. In response he began to fuck me harder than before, and it was only a few moments before the familiar hot spray of his cum began to coat my insides.

Brett paused with his forehead against mine, breathing heavy, before pulling out and rolling onto his back. I could feel the mixture of our fluids leaking out from my sore pussy and was grateful that we had decided to forego the sheets.

"Shit," Brett sighed and then turned his head to look at me, "Sorry I was so insistant..."

"Shhh," I hushed and turned onto my side to look at him, "That was amazing. Just what I needed." Fast and hard, the sex had dispelled all the creepy feelings I had experienced about the house and left me satisfied and pleasantly aching.

Getting up, I washed in the adjacent bathroom and returned to see the bed mostly made. Brett had pulled on his underwear and a pang of need swept through me as I watched his toned ass moving just beneath the fabric.

There was something in the air. A faint electrical buzz that tingled as I was drawn across the room. It told me to wrap my arms around Brett's chest and skim my fingers along his chest and nipples. To reach inside his boxers and fondle his surprisingly erect cock.

Brett turned and I could see the familiar primal spark behind his pupils. Pushing on his chest, I urged him to lie on his back. I straddled him, sliding my freshly lubricated pussy against his stomach and kissing him hard while he pulled down his boxers.

Energy filled me as I slid back onto his cock, taking him in one long thrust. He groaned and twitched inside of me, filling me up.

I rode him slowly, experiencing a series of micro orgasms as I coaxed him toward his own release. It felt good - it felt right. But despite that, the hairs on the back of my neck prickled with nervous tension.

You're being watched, a voice inside my head whispered at some point.

But I ignored it and the feeling and trembled as Brett released a second load inside me, smaller than the first but sill enough to fill me. As he did, the electric sensation in the air seemed to sigh and abate, leaving the room still and silent.

After washing again and turning off the lamp, I slipped into bed beside Brett and snuggled close, my head on his chest.

"I think we're going to be happy here," I whispered in the dark, closing my eyes.

I felt him nod, "Of course we are. This is our dream house."

Something about the stilted way he said the words sent a chill running along my spine. But I was too sated and tired to care, so I pulled up the sheets and snuggled in closer to Brett before drifting into a deep, dreamless sleep.

~*~*

12