The Watcher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something was taking over Jenna. Her senses were foggy and dulled by the power of her own seductive will. She wanted more. Before she even realized what she was doing, her hand was sliding up her thigh and through the swollen lips of her sex. Her eyelashes batted reflexively and her eyes rolled upward at the orgasmic touch of her slick fingers. Her remaining hand traveled along her curvy hip to find her tender breast. She squeezed at the warm flesh between her thighs, and groped her small breast in her smooth palm. Jenna glared seductively down toward the window as she touched herself.

Then she heard the tapping. Her eye caught a glimpse of the finger as it pecked at the glass and disappeared just as quickly. She bit her bottom lip and smiled weakly. With her elevated leg, she stepped over the corner of the bed and sat down, with her thighs spread apart, her hips forward, and one hand planted firmly behind her. Jenna was lost in her own show. The fingers of her free hand slid down across her thin patch of black hair to split her pussy lips, and she began a tantalizing message for her viewer.

Lust seemed to invade her body, pumping like an intoxicating venom in her veins. Her hips thrust against her hand as she felt the kindling within her catch fire. The metamorphosis escalated with every passing second as the shy soft spoken girl quickly became the sex drunken vixen gyrating on the bed. Her silky black hair hung down before her thinly rimmed glasses. She peered through it toward the window, where her audience looked on from the dark.

Jenna plunged her fingers further down and felt them penetrate her pussy. She tossed her head back and gasped. She stroked her slender fingers in and out of herself slowly at first, building to a firm and steady rhythm. Her arm trembled behind her. Her calves curled beneath her and hugged the sides of the bed. She imagined that she felt the peeper's eyes slither up and down her soft naked flesh. She looked again to the window to find that the figure still watched her, and as she shoved her fingers deeper, she wished that she had something more substantial to fill her wet pussy. She longed for the watcher to be in her room. She wanted Blake to be standing before her, with his cock hard and ready.

Yet another dirty idea crept into her mind. Jenna withdrew her hand and swung her leg around the corner of the bed. She squatted down, flashing a lust drunken grin toward the window. She felt around under the bed until she found what she was looking for. Jenna pulled the small shoe box out and removed the lid. She could not remember the last time she had opened the box, or perhaps she preferred not to.

Jenna held up the large vibrating dildo. She slid her hand up the rippled purple shaft. A familiar face flashed in her mind. Her fingers felt for the soft button on the bottom of the vibrator. As she pressed the button, she smiled when the sex toy vibrated with a pleasant hum in her hands. No longer would she use this in his absence. He was absent indefinitely. She shot a glance at the window.

There came another tapping at the window. Jenna had no way to interpret the meaning of the pecking at the window, but she decided for herself that it meant that he wanted to see more. To her, he was letting her know that he was still there, and still watching, though she could visibly make out his dark profile beyond the glass. She flashed him a naughty grin, rose to her feet with her toy in hand, and took her position on the bed.

Again Jenna swung her leg around the corner of the bed and sat with her thighs spread apart, leaning back on one arm. Her entire lower body ached with anticipation of what was to come. Holding the purple vibrator at its base, she guided its latex shaft and bulbous tip across her chest. She teased her breasts with her toy, shuddering at the tickling sensation she felt in her nipples when she passed across them.

Jenna stared down toward her peeper. Keeping her sex glazed eyes glued on the window, she guided the purple cock down the gentle slope of her smooth stomach to her waist. She licked her lips when the vibrating shaft slipped between her right thigh and her budding mound. Jenna adjusted her ass, feeling the need to trap the pleasantly intruding device between her legs and draw it in. She lost the slow rhythm of her breathing in her excitement.

The tremors that the vibrator sent buzzing through the soft flesh of her pussy were too lovely to resist. Her purple toy was suddenly sliding between her swollen lips. Jenna found herself torn between two equally enticing reactions. She considered spreading herself wide and accepting the orgasmic message, but she also felt a visceral need to clamp her thighs around the vibrator like a vice and writhe in ecstasy. With her every gentle stroke, her pussy became increasingly moist. Already, Jenna could see the soft purple flesh of her toy glistening with her juice.

She heard four loud and rapid taps at her window. Jenna flashed a sexy grin at her peeper as she continued to pleasure herself.

"You want to see more?" She teased.

A hidden finger tapped four more times. Smiling, Jenna slid the tip of her toy downward through her slick lips until it prodded at her wet hole. With her eyes on the window, she turned the base of the humming cock outward so that it was prepared to be pushed inside of her. As the vibrations resonated throughout her soft flesh, she pressed the dildo into her, feeling her pussy spread to accommodate its girth.

Jenna worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy greedily. She felt herself squeeze around its shaft, and its hard buzzing girth welcomed her to mold around it, sending tremors throughout her crotch. Jenna let her head fall to the side, her black hair swaying out like a veil before her eyes. She watched the window closely, though her sight had begun to blur. She realized that her glasses were slipping down her nose. The thought of adjusting them was far from her mind.

Jenna could not help but moan loudly. She felt an orgasmic ache deep inside, and she positioned her body that she might find it. Scooting to the very edge of the bed, Jenna pushed herself off of her hand so that with one she could work the vibrator, and with the other she could do as she pleased. She rubbed her free hand in circles over the split of her pussy lips, shaking as she stimulated her clitoris. When for a moment it became too much, Jenna lost control of herself. She squeezed one of her breasts tightly, but immediately she missed the feel of her fingers and returned them to her wet lips.

Still he watched from the shadows, and the knowledge made Jenna hungrier. She wanted to show him. She wanted to cum for him, and she wanted him to see every second of it. As she stroked the vibrating cock into her pussy and rubbed herself faster, the ache within her turned to a swelling balloon of ecstasy. Her eyes searched the window, cursing as her glasses slipped further down her sweaty face. Her groans turned to rapid and breathless cries of pleasure.

Jenna felt herself burst from within, and the feeling was overwhelmingly wonderful. She shoved the dildo deep inside of her and squeezed her legs together tightly. Just as quickly, her thighs flew open and she squatted to the floor, her hand still holding the vibrating cock in her pussy. She trembled as the flood of her orgasm was released. She longed for a thick hard body to clutch against, to send into it her last bit of raw sexual energy.

As her blurred eyes watched the window, with her squatting body spread before it, she clutched her breast tightly with her free hand once more, oblivious to the pain of her grip. Her orgasm began to wash away. Breathless and weak, Jenna moaned softly while her toy buzzed indifferently in her seemingly saturated pussy. She let it slide out of her and into her wet hand as she struggled to catch her breath. Once, she almost lost her balance and threw her free arm back against the bed to catch her fall.

There came a sound so loud and sudden that Jenna jumped and let out a startled yelp. Her eyes shot toward the window, where through blurred eyes she saw a shape against the glass. She blinked, trying to discern what was pressed against the window. Fumbling for her glasses, which hung below her chin from her temples, she adjusted them and stared in shock at the hand on the glass.

The color was odd and the shape was wrong. For a moment, she thought it was actually a foot, for it was long and narrow, and in a peculiar way it seemed to have a heel. Jenna blinked hard and studied the appendage again. Her heart seemed to freeze in her chest upon seeing the long, gnarled, black fingers and their strange sharpened points. A sudden sense of deja vu swept over her, and she knew she recognized the hand on the glass.

The hand began to move, and Jenna heard the awful screech of flesh sliding against glass. From the shadows outside her window, she saw two glossy reflective orbs flashing back at her. The large eyes seemed to cut holes in the glass as they peered inside.

Jenna scrambled backward, clumsily falling against her bed as she kicked away from the window against the carpet. In just a few seconds, she had slammed the bathroom door shut and was leaning against it. She froze, trying to steady her wheezing breath to listen for any sounds from outside the door. Her entire body trembled uncontrollably, and her chest felt as though a sheet of frost coated her lungs.

Jenna listened. Her pulse thundered in her ears and her breath became a gasping shudder. Her mind could not begin to process what she had seen. Looking down at her trembling body, she felt somehow used and tricked. Her swollen pussy felt sticky and hollow, and she was suddenly ashamed of her nudity.

The image of the deformed hand on her window was scorched into her mind. She wondered how such a thing was possible. Jenna considered that the entire event could have been some sort of prank, perpetrated by one of the brothers next door. She did not doubt such a glove or prosthetic could be purchased, but she couldn't wrap her brain around the idea of a person cruel enough to do something so foul.

Then she considered the eyes. Again her rational side reasoned that perhaps the person could have been wearing contact lenses. Still, she was baffled by the very appearance of those ghastly eyes. They were reflective and glossy, like those of a cat in the dark. How was it possible to fabricate such a thing? If it was, why would someone go through the trouble?

A sound gave her pause yet again. Jenna held her breath and listened. Even in the silence of the house, she could hear nothing from her place in the bathroom. It was not without dread that she glanced down at the doorknob. Her every sense screamed at her to remain in place. She tried to reason with herself silently. Jenna needed to see what was going on.

She steeled herself and pulled open the door. Her eyes shot toward the window first, but she saw no shadow outside the glass, and certainly no misshapen hand. Again she became aware of her nudity and crossed her arms in front of her breasts. She scanned the floor for any of her clothes, realizing that they were on the opposite side of her bed, and she dared not pass before the window.

A faint clicking noise caught her ear, and her head snapped toward her bedroom door. It sounded to her as though it had come from her living room. She listened closely, and again she heard the metallic click. Though terror gripped her in her chest, she swallowed hard and walked from her bedroom into her dark hallway. Jenna's first instinct was to turn on the light in the hall, but she thought twice and decided to leave it off. She did not want to alert anyone of her whereabouts.

Jenna stepped slowly down the dark hallway in the direction of the living room. As she neared the threshold that led to the open room, she peeked around the doorjamb. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness as her heart fluttered in her chest. She scanned the living room, feeling a chill on her naked flesh. Her nipples were hard and pressed against her arms, and she felt foolish stalking around naked in her own house.

Movement caught her eye, and she stared intently in the direction of her back door. A wave of dread washed over her when she heard the click again. Through the thin white curtain that hung from her back door, she saw the shadow of someone standing just outside, and Jenna realized that the figure was trying the doorknob. There was only a subtle turn at first, before the hidden person began to frantically jiggle the locked doorknob in frustration. Her hand covered her mouth just before she cried out. Retreating into the dark hallway, she turned and fled for her bedroom.

Immediately upon entering her room, Jenna closed and locked the door. She hurried across her bed, reached the nightstand, and found her cell phone, knocking the empty wine glass to the floor. She scurried into her bathroom once more and shut the door. Her shaking thumbs worked to activate the screen on her phone and find its dial pad. Just as she was about to dial the number, Jenna froze. She listened again for any sound from the living room.

There was only silence in the house. She could no longer hear the doorknob being tried, nor any other noise of any sort. Her heart still pounded and her legs felt weak. Jenna realized after quite some time that she was holding her breath, and she exhaled slowly with a quivering lip. She struggled to calm herself down. Her mind was a tumultuous tangle of thoughts and fears as she tried to come to grips with what was happening. She fought away her panic and tried to think reasonably.

****

"I'm really sorry for all of this, sir."

The officer turned and offered Jenna a polite smile.

"It's alright, ma'am," he said. "If you see or hear anything else, don't hesitate to call."

He turned and pulled open her front door.

"Thank you again," Jenna said.

"No problem."

She closed the door behind the policeman, leaned her forehead against the smooth wood, and closed her eyes. Jenna sighed, hoping that the officer did not think that she was a nervous nut case. She turned the bolt on the front door and spun slowly around. Her eyes wandered across her living room to the white curtain on the back door. In her mind, she could still see the silhouette.

Jenna blinked her eyes against the bright lights in her living room. She must have switched on every light and lamp in her house when the policeman arrived. She made her way wearily around the large room, turning off each one but careful to leave the overhead light on until she passed the switch on her way into the hallway. As she did, she glanced once more at her back door. Jenna thought to check the lock again, but she'd done so a dozen times already.

It had played out exactly as she had expected. The police had arrived, and she told the officer what had happened. Of course, she made sure to leave out the parts about the strangely shaped hand and the haunting green eyes at her window. He certainly would have thought she was out of her mind if she had told him such.

The officer had listened to her and was very polite and understanding about the situation. He had checked her house inside and out, even going so far as to look in her attic, but had found no intruder nor any sign of a break-in or forced entry. Several times, Jenna had almost told him of the new neighbors next door and her suspicions about them, yet something made her keep silent about them.

Jenna cursed herself as she crawled into her bed and switched of the lamp on her nightstand. She wasn't sure why she had not mentioned Blake and his brothers. There was something she feared about sending the officer to their door in the middle of the night with accusations of trespassing and stalking. She felt like an idiot for being so concerned for them.

Jenna rolled her eyes at herself as she turned over and pulled her covers over her shoulder. She found a strange irony in the idea that she would fuck herself with a vibrator in front of her window for someone she thought was spying on her, then be too shy to accuse them of attempting to break in to her home. This, of course, was yet another thing she had not mentioned to the officer, and she blushed when she imagined what his reaction might have been.

Jenna was facing away from her bedroom windows in her bed. Though fatigue was setting in on her, she struggled to fall asleep for quite some time. She was fully clothed, wrapped in her bed sheets, and the blinds were shut at her windows, but still she felt eyes slithering up her back. What began as a lusty and exciting encounter had warped into a chilling and unsettling experience.

It was the hand, she decided. Had she not seen something quite like it in her dream the previous night? Closing her eyes, Jenna shook her head and refused to accept such a thing as reality. She had to be confused, or mistaken, or something. Still, she had seen that terrible set of eyes....

A disturbing thought crossed her mind, and was enough to make her eyes open. Jenna could only hope that her dreams would not promise another glimpse of those eerie unblinking eyes.

12