The Watching Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept silent, watching Amie as she remembered that night...clearly it had been a turning point but to what extent wasn't yet clear. She'd rucked the hem of her dress up around her waist and I could see her hand rummaging in her little powder blue pants, the knuckles pressing against the thin material as her fingers danced on her pussy. She'd closed her eyes and I regarded her: her face framed by her hair and her mouth slightly open and her lips soft and wet. She was wearing a little pendant on a thin gold chain and it dangled just above the first button of her blouse, resting lightly against the smooth golden skin just at the point where her breasts began to swell. She was so beautiful, and I knew she was mine for the taking if I wanted. I could feel my resolve wavering - my determination not to fuck her at odds with a sudden wave of lust - an almost irrepressible need to press my lips to the soft, warm flesh of her neck and to immerse myself in her. It would be so easy...but I forced myself to sit still, to ignore the soft wet sound of her fingers in her cunt and the scent of her arousal.

She was still silent and I prompted her gently. "So what happened, Amie?"

"What? Oh - yes. Well, he just stood there for a while, looking down at her. Donna had her eyes shut so she didn't realise he was there...at least, not at first. He was holding his cock, his fingers stroking the bell-end through his jocks, and his eyes were riveted on her body. I could hardly breathe, watching them - knowing that at any minute she'd open her eyes and see her brother...wondering what she'd do." Amie opened her eyes and looked at me. "I thought she'd be pissed off or embarrassed, Jack. I stood in that little alcove waiting for the explosion."

"So what did she do?"

Amie laughed. "She opened her eyes and saw him there and did absolutely nothing, Jack. She just kept going - her eyes on his face and her fingers scooping the goo from her pussy. I could hear the hum of the dildo inside her and the tick of the clock in the hallway, beating like a little drum as the seconds passed, and then she swiveled her hips around so she was sitting up and she reached up and touched him, running her fingers over the bulge in his pants. Jesus! I thought I'd cum there and then, watching my sister play with her brother's cock - and it just got better and better."

I imagined how Amie must have felt, watching from her secret hideway. Even at that age she must have known it was taboo. I could understand how Jim must have felt too - watching his sister offering herself ...I'd done the same with Amie last night. I wondered if he had felt guilty the next morning - or was he more pragmatic than me? I wondered if he had actually fucked her, or whether it had just been a mutual watching thing.

"Did he fuck her, Amie?"

She regarded me for a moment with bright eyes, ignoring my question. "She reached up and drew out his cock, Jack, and she leaned forward and took it in her mouth. Just the tip, to begin with. Her fingers were around the shaft and she worked her mouth over the glans, back and forth. I could see how tightly her lips were clamped over it...it must have been like fucking a virgin. For a few minutes he simply watched her, and then with a little cry he grabbed her head and shoved his cock right into her face...buried himself into her throat. He was fucking her mouth with long, fast strokes, holding her so she couldn't escape. I could see her struggling to take it, tilting her head back...it must have been half way down her throat. There was spit and froth running down her lips, dripping off her chin. Jim didn't care...he was grunting with each stroke, fucking her face...and then he came."

Amie paused for a moment, thinking back, remembering how it had happened. Her eyes flicked to my face and she continued. "He pushed it in as far as it would go and shouted he was cumming. Donna's cheeks sort of bulged out and I could see her throat bobbing as she tried to swallow." She giggled. "I thought she was going to choke - she pushed him back and was coughing up spit and lumps of cum...it was running over her chin and dribbling on her tits, shining in the light. I could see that she was upset, but he didn't care - he just laughed, and then he grabbed her legs and hoisted them up and plunged his cock into her."

So he had fucked her...on the sofa in the lounge, not far from where I'd spent the night with Amie. My mind reeled from the revelation...it wasn't just me and Amie, then - it ran in the family. Jim fucks Donna, Jack fucks Amie. So where did Mum fit into all of this? Amie had hinted that mother wasn't an issue for us, so she must have been involved too. With a sudden feeling of dread I understood that the story was far from over and by the end of this morning I'd have a completely different perspective about everyone I loved.

And what about me and Amie? I could see now why she wasn't concerned about the relationship we had...she figured we were doing nothing more than the others had done. How did I feel about that? I could see her regarding me, her eyes shining and her lips open. She was looking at me expectantly and I realised that she must have said something I'd missed.

"Did you hear me Jack?" she asked.

"Sorry, no. What did you say?"

"I wanted to know if you want me to continue...are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Tell me."

"Right." She gathered her thoughts for a moment. "He fucked her for about half an hour, Jack...right in front of me. Just about every way he could...and she loved it. She was holding him, pulling him in - begging him to do her more - harder, deeper. She was moving with him, writhing, drawing him in. There was none of the posing or the positioning that she did with the others...she was fucking because she loved it, taking him in deep. Every now and again she'd pull away and take him in her mouth, sucking the juices off, and then she'd put it in again and pump away." Amie's fingers were working at her own pussy again, sliding over the lips with soft sucking noises. I could smell her arousal, thick and tart in the small room. My cock was huge, pressing hard against my pants and I reached down and touched it. Amie noticed the movement and smiled.

"It gets to you, doesn't it?" she said. "And you haven't seen Donna for a while, have you? She looked pretty much like that -" she indicated the photograph with a nod of her head "- last time you saw her - but not now. She's beautiful."

"She was just a kid when I left."

"As was I, Jack. How times change - both fucked by our brothers. She wasn't like that when I watched her."

"Tell me what Jim did."

Amie closed her eyes, remembering, and she leaned over the chair towards me. "Everything, Jack. I think even Donna was impressed, and she'd fucked half the village by then - God knows where he'd learned, but he certainly gave it to her that night."

"Tell me."

"Wait." She stood up quickly and moved towards me, her eyes on my face. I knew what she wanted and I knew I should resist, but I simply couldn't. I just lay there and looked at her as she deftly undid my belt and opened my jeans. Her fingers dug though the fly of my jocks and lifted me out, as stiff as a stick, and she giggled softly as she hefted it in her little white hands.

"My, my, Jack," she whispered. "What have we here? She bent her head toward it. "Is this for me, or for Donna?" she asked. Her fingers gripped me and she squeezed the shaft with rhythmic contractions, watching as a bead of clear lubricant was squeezed out of its little eye.

What could I do? I realised that the whole notion of not touching Amie again had been stupid. How could I not, with her mysterious golden eyes and that luscious body ready to take me inside her again? She was gazing at me with the same expression that she had had when I fucked her the first time, and I felt my heart twist at her beauty.

She climbed on the cot and maneuvered herself above me, her dress rucked up around her waist and her little blue panties pressed against my thigh. Her hair swung forward in a golden curtain as she bent forward to peer down, one hand holding me and the other pulling aside her pants, rubbing me against the tight, wet lips of her pussy before she sank down. I watched the play of expressions on her face as my glans eased past her labia and slid into the warmth of her body. She held her position for a moment to prolong the intensity of that initial penetration before resuming her descent, watching with half closed eyes as my shaft slid into the smooth hairless cleft until it was completely swallowed. I could feel the heat of her body and the velvet grip of her cunt, squeezing me, and I saw the look of utter contentment on her face as she luxuriated in the sensation of fullness.

She looked at me and smiled. "You seem to have regained your interest, Jack."

I groaned at the sensation: the incredible heat and tightness of her body seized my senses. She'd taken me in deeply too: the head of my cock was buried, up towards her belly. "How could I not, Amie?" I whispered.

She worked me for a minute or two, easing up and down, her hands on my chest and her eyes on my face. The initial dryness was wearing off now as her juices began to flow and she settled into a steady rhythm, rising and falling, gripping me with her vulva with each downward stroke.

"Jim fucked Donna like this," she announced. "They'd taken their clothes off by then, and she bounced on him with her tits banging on her chest and his hands on her ass -"

She laughed. "I could see it all - his cock sliding into her and the other guy's juices seeping out around his balls and all over her twat." She grunted as she bottomed out on me. "He had his fingers on her ass - pressing into her. Do that to me, Jack -" she leaned forwards to give me better access. "Put your finger up my ass."

I gripped the warm globes of her buttocks, sliding my fingers under the gusset of her pants. There was a lot of moisture there already and her asshole was slick under my touch. I pressed a finger against her, feeling the sucking resistance before it sank into her up to the knuckle.

Amie grunted again. "Ah, ah, that's good! Have you ever fucked someone in the ass, Jack?"

I nodded, my eyes on her face.

"What was it like?"

"Tight."

"We'll do it sometime," she said. "I think I'd like that."

"Tell me about Donna - and Mum."

She nodded. "Donna came twice while Jim was fucking her," she said, "crying and moaning, shouting out his name. I thought the crockery on the dresser was going to shatter, she was that loud. Usually she was quiet but she let rip with Jim...I was worried Mum would hear and come down, but they didn't seem to care. After her second cum he swiveled her round and fucked her doggie right in front of me. She was kneeling down with her head on the carpet and her ass in the air and he was between her thighs, sliding into her with long, long strokes. I could hear his balls slapping against her ass and see the shaft shining as he slid in and out...Christ, it was hot! I'd got one hand jammed in my pussy and the other in my mouth to stop myself moaning out loud - not that they would have heard, the amount of noise they were making." Amie laughed softly and her thought process switched suddenly. "We fucked doggie last night, Jack, didn't we?" she asked. "Did you like it? Guys seem to like it that way."

"It's the best position."

"Really?" Amie peered down at me. "Why is that?"

I shrugged. "I guess because you can see yourself going in...the lips clasping you. And there's something about a chick on her knees."

She laughed. "I liked all the positions we tried, Jack. How about this one?" She began to swivel her hips as she moved on me, her cunt making sucking noises as the smooth seal of our fucking was broken.

"That's...pretty good."

Amie made a little moue of displeasure. "Only pretty good? How about this, then?" she leaned forward with her face against mine and she pumped herself on my cock. She'd clamped her vaginal muscles as tight as she could and I felt like I was fucking a velvet mangle.

"Christ, Amie...you have no idea how good that feels...fuck, that's good!"

"Jesus, you guys are easy to please." She laughed and pushed herself upright again, her hands on my chest as she rode me. Her skirt was around her waist and I could see the root of my cock embedded in her, her juices leaking out to stain the front of my jeans.

"So what happened, Amie?" I asked. "About Jim and Donna I mean."

"He spurted into her," she said simply. "Right in front of my eyes...the grandstand seat. She'd just cum for the second time and his balls were drenched in her juice as he fucked her. I could see the froth around his shaft, and I could hear him...telling her how tight she was, and how he loved diddling his sister. Her tits were swinging with every stroke and he grabbed them, cradling their weight and rubbing his thumbs over her nipples. And then he told her he was cumming."

"Did he cum into her?" I imagined he would...with his cock embedded in her, deep into the hot wetness of her cunt. It would have been hard to pull out.

"He sure did...for the last few strokes he started grunting, almost like he was in pain, and then he gave a final lunge and she shrieked. I could see his balls rammed against her, pulsing as he squirted into her. She was yelling out, telling him she could feel it...how hot it was and how much, and he was grunting with each spurt and holding her tits, squeezing them as he emptied into her. It was like they were welded together, Jack, with his dong speared up inside her and his juice splashing into her pussy." She laughed. "It must have been a lot because when he pulled out it dribbled out like a little river, puddling on the carpet. Donna bent down and licked it up, straight from the carpet, her tongue lapping like a cat with a bowl of cream."

In my mind I could see it - my brother and sister, rutting like dogs on the carpet. I could hear the animal grunts as he spurted, long ribbons of steaming sperm splattering into her, drenching her cervix and pooling like hot porridge deep inside her body. Amie must have been close enough to touch them - to smell the rank aroma of their fucking and the sharp smell of his sperm as it dribbled and splattered onto the carpet at her feet. And here I was embedded in her as she told me the story, my cock buried in her body just as Jim had been in Donna. The thought spurred me on, spinning me into a vortex of lust...Jim and Donna, fucking...just like we were. Sisters' cunts filled with their brothers' seed. In books this would only happen in a backwater hick town like Deliverance where the locals kept it in the family - but here we were in a little English village - a normal place with normal people...nothing ever happened here - or so I had thought. I remembered Amie telling me about another girl who had been run out of town because she was fucking her brother. Perhaps it was more common than I had thought.

My cock swelled as the images seized me and I reached up and grabbed her shoulders, straining upwards to get even deeper. Her tits jiggled under her blouse and her hips bounced on me, sucking me in, slurping and squishing as we fucked. Her eyes were on mine, deep pools of amber flecked with iridescent strands of gold and black and her mouth was open, lips slack and wet, and her voice was broken and gusty with pleasure. "Christ, Jack...that's - ugh! - good fucking. Can you cum, Jack? Can you...ugh...fill me up like Jim did?"

Her words rang in my ears as I shafted her...had she fucked Jim as well? Or was she drawing a parallel between us and Donna? I imagined Jim ploughing into Amie...her beautiful slim body under his, legs locked over his back and those luminous golden eyes flaring as she felt his seed spurting, spurting. My eyes fell on the photographs behind her: Amie on the fence in her bobby socks, waving goodbye as I drove away; Amie in the barn, watching me as I worked on the farm tractor, and Amie as a virginal teenager, with long coltish legs and budding breasts thrusting against her school blouse. It only seemed like yesterday - and now she was riding me with her tits banging on her chest and her mouth open... using her warm slippery cunt to fuck me, to draw my incestuous seed into her body. Her hands were clenched in fists of pleasure and her face was distorted with lust as she felt my shaft stretching her open.

The images of yesterday and today tumbled through my brain in a kaleidoscope of colour and with a hoarse cry I came. There wasn't the usual build up. It came in a rush - a single, explosive release, scalding hot as it burst though the eye of my cock to hose into her in an apparently endless stream. From far away I could hear her screaming as she came too, her cunt kneading me like a masseur's hands...squeezing, sucking the jism out of my body with tight rhythmic undulations. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut and she was shaking her head, her hair swirling around her face in a golden cloud. My back was arched, my cock jammed into her as far as I could, the head buried deep inside as I sprayed. Everything around as had stopped...it was just me and her, joined together as I emptied into her body in long seconds of exquisite ecstasy. Amie, my little Amie.

And then the spiral down, the return of awareness: of my sister smiling down at me, her hair plastered to her head and her body perched on me, still gripping my twitching cock. "Christ, Jack," she whispered. "Could it get any better than that?"

I stared up at her with my heart thudding in my chest, and I knew it could not.

***

We walked back to the house together, holding hands like lovers.

"So how long did the Donna and Jim thing go on for?" I asked her.

"About a year."

"That long!"

She nodded. "Donna pretty much gave up the village boys - she'd got someone a lot closer to take care of her needs...and Jim was up to it, too." She laughed. "If you were wondering why the cot bed we just used is bent in the middle, you can blame them." She looked up towards the house. "They were at it every day - sometimes more...in the stables, in the house - even outside, sometimes -"

"So how did they keep it a secret?"

She glanced at me. "I wondered when you'd ask that question...it gets to the heart of the whole thing, doesn't it - why Donna and Jim left, and what Mum did." She looked away, and I could see her thinking, wondering whether she should tell me. We walked for a little while in silence and then she suddenly stopped and turned toward me again.

"Mum knew, Jack. Not at first, but after a while."

"So what did she do?"

She hesitated for a moment. "Would you mind if I didn't tell you?"

I stared at her in surprise. "What!? Why on earth wouldn't you, Amie?! Apart from being a major event in the family it might tell me why you think Mum's not an issue for us."

She smiled at my outrage. "You're right," she said gently, "but it was an act which she bitterly regrets now...it tore the heart out of the family and she lives with its consequences every day." She shook her head. "It's not something I can prattle about idly, Jack, or put my spin on it. She needs to tell you, not me. One day, if she's ready." She squeezed my hand and started walking again.

"At least tell me why she's not an issue for us."

She strode a few more steps in silence before she answered, her voice low. "Because she told me she misses being able to watch them."

I stopped in my tracks as if I'd walked into a brick wall. "Mum was watching them?"

"Yes."

"For how long?"

She shrugged. "About a year, I guess. Until she did what she did."

"Christ! Did they know?"

"I don't think so."

"And she misses it?"