The Watching Game Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack discovers his other little sister.
17.2k words
4.65
76.1k
89

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,739 Followers

Author's Note: Sometimes I go back and read my own stories and it struck me that the "Watching Game" series introduced characters that were somewhat more complex than my usual ones. I remembered how much fun I had writing about them and so I resolved to write another Chapter.

It would help if you read the previous two stories, but it's not essential - I'm sure you'll pick up the gist as there are only three characters: Jack and his two sisters, Donna and Amie.

Unlike the previous two stories, this one is told from the perspective of Amie, the younger girl, and is mostly preoccupied with back door sex so if that turns you off then please move on! All characters are over the age of 18.

*****

The dialing tone purred softly in my ear as I waited for someone to answer, praying it would be my sister. I didn't want to speak to anyone else.

'Hello?' The timbre of her voice was soft - a little girl's voice, even though she was nine years older than me.

'I fucked him, Donna. I fucked Jack.'

A pause. A few heartbeats only, and then I heard a little sigh as if somehow she had always known it would happen and was relieved the wait was over.

'When?' Donna's voice was soft, as if there was someone else in the house that she didn't want to hear.

'Last Friday. We went to the pub and he brought me back and we did it.'

'Was he your first?'

'Yep.'

'Was he good?'

I smiled at the question. My extended virginity had been the source of some amusement to her. At my age she'd been fucking for years and had probably forgotten that virgins didn't have much to compare anything with. But I knew what she really meant: tell me about it.

'He was big.'

Donna laughed softly. 'They all feel big the first time. Did you like it?'

'I loved it.'

For a moment there was silence, and I imagined her standing there with her eyes half shut in that particular way she had. Was she remembering her first time or was she picturing her baby sister, rutting in the night with her brother? It had been years since she'd seen him: could she picture what he was like?

'Tell me,' she whispered. 'Tell me everything.'

'He's gorgeous, Donna. He's - well, the years have changed him. His body is -' I struggled for the words. 'A man's. You know - hard...not like it was when he left home. And his skin is darker than mine, and those eyes -' I clutched the phone and struggled for the words to try and justify what I'd done. How could I explain how long I'd wanted Jack? That I'd loved him ever since she was little? Donna wouldn't understand that: she was a man-eater and the word love didn't feature in her vocabulary. No, leave emotion out of it. Just tell her the facts.

'He came on my face first,' I continued. 'I wanted him to...I wanted to see it in the mirror - to watch as he spurted...to feel it and taste it -'

'You love watching, don't you Amie?' Donna cut in.

For a moment I wondered if she knew that I used to watch her too, screwing in the bushes and the car and in our lounge room. Night after night with her knickers pulled aside and her legs waving in the air, grunting as one cock after another plunged into her. The village bike, fucking the farm boys and working hands, sending them home to their wives and girlfriends with empty balls. Donna must have known I was there, and probably enjoyed it all the more.

'God, yes!' I replied. 'I've watched a lot, whenever I could. I've seen it done so many times, Donna. But I'd never done it myself. It had to be the right one - not the locals.'

'So tell me,' my sister demanded.

'There was so much, that first time. I could see him in the mirror, standing over me, his cock twitching and jerking as it unloaded. Just like the others I'd seen...but this time it was different. This one was for me. This time I was the little tart in the mirror with my face turned upwards and my mouth wide open... it was me feeling the hot splashes on my cheeks and tasting it as it coated my tongue and oozed down my throat. And I could smell it, Donna - the raw odour of hot cum. I never knew it was -'

'And when he took you?' she interrupted, 'did it hurt?'

'A little. At first.' I remembered as he plunged into me: the sudden pain of my hymen tearing like the slice of a surgeon's knife, and then the dull ache inside as his knob pressed up towards my belly, stretching the reluctant flesh. He'd held it buried inside my body until the pain subsided, and then the first slow withdrawal, the shaft smeared with virgin blood. 'But I didn't care, Donna,' I continued. 'I - I wanted to give him everything, you know? I wanted to feel him cumming inside me...to immerse myself. I wanted to be bathed in it. I wanted him to be mine.'

'And did he? Cum into you, I mean.'

'God yes! We fucked all night, like animals...him going into me, over and over and over again, and when he came it was so deep I thought I could taste it. Pints of spunk pumping into me.' I laughed briefly, a throaty little sound. 'Afterwards it leaked out all night, dripping down the crack of my ass. The sheets were as stiff as boards the next morning with jism and cunt juice.'

Donna chuckled at the image. Her little virginal sister lying in a pool of hot cum. 'Well, little Amie,' she said at length. 'You did it. I envy you.' Her tone changed. 'You're on the pill, right?'

'No.'

'Christ! Are you on anything? Were you safe?'

'I - I didn't care, you know? I just wanted him. I couldn't stop -'

There was a long silence and I could hear only the hiss of the static. 'Well,' she said at last. 'That's - interesting. So do you care now?'

'I- I love him. I want his -'

'No! You don't want that. Amie. Trust me, you don't want that. Get yourself on the pill.'

'I can't take the pill, Donna.'

There was another silence and I could almost feel her thinking, working out what was to be done. 'I'm coming down,' she said suddenly.

'But -'

'No buts, Amie. I'll be there tomorrow. Try and stay out of his bed before then, but if you can't then make sure he doesn't cum in you again...at least, not in your pussy.' The line clicked abruptly and there was silence.

For a few moments I sat there with the phone in her hand, thinking. Donna hadn't been home since busting up with Mum years ago and yet she was suddenly prepared to come back to give me advice. What the hell was she going to do - tell him to wear a condom when we fucked? Or perhaps she had something more practical in mind, like lending a helping hand. I smiled at the thought...beautiful Donna, the black sheep of the family, her hands slim and dexterous as she rolled the rubber onto Jack's cock before sitting back to offer words of gentle advice as he took his little sister. The image was so ridiculous that I laughed. Donna was a man-eater, and one of her conquests had been our younger brother, Jim. I remembered the expression on her face as he sprayed his seed into her body. She'd had a baby before she was married and although nothing was said, everyone thought it was Jim's. A son and a nephew, all rolled into one.

But Donna wouldn't care if I was up the duff, so why was she so keen to come here? Normally that question could be answered by one word: men - but there were plenty in London prepared to fuck her senseless, so why come all the way to Devon to find more?

It didn't take much to figure it out. Donna had screwed Jim more than anyone else because he had the one thing the others didn't - he was her brother. Coupling with him was so much more exciting because it broke so many taboos. It was the ultimate power trip, the proof that she could take any man she wanted.

No, I thought, Donna wasn't coming down to help her at all - she was coming down to capture the thrill again, and as Jim had moved on it wasn't hard to figure who her target was. I remembered her words: 'I envy you. '

She was coming down for a piece of Jack, and I knew exactly which piece she had in mind.

***

That night Jack screwed me again.

We were in his king sized bed and he took me slowly, unlike the frantic coupling of our first encounters. He asked me to kneel above his face and he ate me, observing my bright little eyes as I watched the whole thing: the way my vulva changed as I became excited, the lips turning a dusky pink as they swelled; the sheen of moisture that bloomed between them, and the way my clitoris appeared at their juncture like a tiny seed grape. I saw how he teased the outer lips, his tongue brushing softly against them and the tip flicking back and forth over the moist flesh; and I watched as he moved to the centre, his tongue curling to reach inside my body. I was flowing freely, the cream oozing like syrup between my pussy lips, and I saw how it dribbled into his mouth and smeared over his cheeks and chin.

And then he mounted me and I lay beneath him, my legs over his calves. I groaned as he entered...the first silken touch of his knob against my flesh, feather light, feeling its way forward, and then the pressure as my tightness resisted. I felt the head was too big - that my smallness would never accept it, and I heard herself crying out...just as I had the first time he took me. I leaned forward and regarded the tip lodged between my lips, shrouded in pink flesh; my opening gripping him in a vice, resisting as he tried to enter; and I imagined my vulva struggling to stretch over his thick purple knob despite the bubbling of my cream as it was forced from my body with the pressure.

And then suddenly I gave way and he crowned into me. Christ, he was big! I felt my ring gripping him, quivering as tight as a garrote around the rim of his cock. And then the long shaft sliding, sliding; the pressure of his knob deep inside as if the flesh there was being expanded too. I lifted my legs to change the angle, my hips rotating up to meet his thrust. Ah, ah, take me, Jack. Fuck your little sister! I can't get enough of you. I want you deeper, deeper. I want to be possessed by you, to feel drowned.

At last I felt the squish of his pubic bone against mine and the press of his scrotum against my anus. He was right inside me... encased in my quivering little cunt. I felt the head pressing against something deep and I groaned with the fullness of him. Like a great meat log inside my body, my pussy twitching, twitching as it tried to adjust, the lips tight around his shaft. Take me, Jack, fuck me now. Let me suck the seed from your brimming balls. Splatter it into my belly.

The mirror to the right of the bed told the story: my brother, his body dark against the young girl under him and his buttocks clenching as he began to thrust back and forth. Her hair was spread on the pillow in a dark cloud and her face was pressed against his shoulder. She was rocking with him, her hips twisting up to receive each thrust, and her hands gripped his waist. The image of an older man having sex with a younger girl. No, so much more than that - an older brother fucking his little sister, feeling the illicit clasp of her cunt, groaning at her incredible tightness as his shaft rummaged back and forth into her incestuous, writhing body.

My thoughts were broken by his voice. 'I'm inside you again,' he whispered, and there was a note of wonder in his voice. 'Jesus Amie, I'm inside you.'

'I know, I know.'

'You're so tight. I love your tightness.'

His strokes were easier now as I adjusted to his size... long, slippery strokes, angled downwards through the narrow pelvic girdle, so deep into my body. The house was quiet around us, with only the little gasps and moans and the rhythmic squeaking of the bed to disturb the silence. My brother, fucking in this quiet house with my legs around his back and my hips lifting to receive his thrusts. How could I have ever known it would come to this? What on earth had caused me to take such a risky path?

And in that moment I understood the power that Donna valued so much. It fizzled in my brain like a drug, bringing startling clarity to every sense. I felt my pulse accelerate and the blood flowing though my veins quicker, as if having my brother inside me somehow made me live just that little bit faster. I love it, I thought to myself. I love the naughtiness of fucking my brother.

His thrusts were faster now and I knew he was close, but I wanted something else. I held his hips to stop him. 'No, Jack. Not yet. Let me come on top. Let me ride you.'

He pulled free and rolled on his back and I squatted with my pussy hovering over his prick. Jesus, he was big. It lay across his belly like a snake and I took it in my hand and engaged the tip against me. Just the tip, buried between the thick, wet lips. A thin dribble of my juices oozed out to smear over the swollen head, slippery and translucent, easing the way forward as I impaled myself on his shaft.

'Ah, Amie...Amie,' he whispered. 'That's exquisite...ah, Jesus -'

'I'm screwing you, Jack. It's my turn now.' I lifted myself slowly, seeing him appear again, the skin gleaming silver. 'Do you like your little sister fucking you?'

'Christ!... you have no idea.'

I looked down at his face. His eyes were glazed with pleasure and he was gasping as I raised and lowered myself on his shaft, and I laughed.

'Do you remember how I was trying to find out what made you tick in the pub the other night?' I watched him nod, his eyes on mine. 'Well -' I reached down and held the shaft of his cock. 'I've found it. This is the secret, right, Jack?' I moved my hand from side to side, stirring him like a spoon in a pot of warm honey. 'This is what it's all about, isn't it!'

He groaned again, a sort of contented purring noise, and I stirred him a little more. My cunt made wet slurping noises and I felt a fresh ooze of juice over my fingers. 'It's nothing more than this, is it Jack?' I asked again.

'Let me cum into you. I need to cum -'

'What, into your little sister?' I teased, 'tut, tut, that's really nasty.'

'I don't care. I need to -'

'I spoke to Donna today, Jack. I told her about us. Do you know what she said?'

Jack's eyes opened wide and he struggled to sit up. 'Christ, Amie...you shouldn't have done that.'

'Relax.' I pushed him back down and released his shaft so I could engulf the full length again to resume my pumping. 'Donna and I talk. I tell her things and she tells me.' I smiled. 'Did you know she's rooting half of Kensington now?'

'She can root the other half and die happy, for all I care.'

'Ah, but you should care, Jack. When I told her about us she got all excited. I guess she thinks having sex with brothers runs in the family. You know she was doing Jim, don't you?'

'You told me.'

'She's never forgotten that...I think it was something special to her, and now she wants a piece of you. Another notch in her bedstead.' I laughed. 'I'm surprised her bed's still standing - the legs must be like raddled toothpicks.'

'I don't want her. I want you.' He reached up and cupped my breasts to squeeze them lightly. I could feel the warmth of his palms pressing against the hard nipples. 'I only want you,' he repeated.

'Ah - well, that's the problem,' I said. 'You see, when Donna wants someone she has them. She's a beautiful woman, Jack, so how are you going to resist her? And she's a certainty, too - a one hundred percent chance. So aren't you tempted?'

He stared up at me. 'Jesus, Amie! You make it sound like I should. I thought that you and me - well, I thought that we -'

'Are doing this for love?' I laughed again, softly. 'Perhaps we are, Jack, but that won't stop Donna.'

'Well, she's not here, and even if she was I wouldn't touch her.' He released my breasts and his hands grasped my waist, rocking me back and forward on this cock. My clit was pressed against the shaft and I was silent for a few moments as I savored the sensation. I could see he was close to cumming.

'She's arriving tomorrow,' I told him. 'On the train.'

'Really?' He shook his head. 'I thought she was never going to set foot in this place again. You said -'

'I know what I said. Apparently she's changed her mind. She's going to give me some advice.'

I saw him digest the information. 'And how do you feel about that?' he asked.

I shrugged. 'She'll do what she does.'

'And you don't mind?'

I thought about it. She'd be in his bed faster than a speeding bullet and she'd squeeze him between her golden thighs like an orange to suck the juice out of him. But there wasn't anything subtle about my sister - after she was done she'd get on the train and leave. They'd be no expectation of anything more. Jack would have a good time and I - well, I love to watch.

'No, I don't mind.' In the back of my mind I wondered if that were true.

Jack stopped his thrusting for a few moments. 'You'd let me fuck her?'

'I don't think you'd have any choice. When Donna sets her sights on someone it's a foregone conclusion.'

He laughed. 'I think you underestimate me, Amie.' His hips began to thrust again and he reached up to fondle my tits. 'I'm sure she's got nothing that you haven't, and I'm happy with you.'

It was a nice thing to say, but it was naïve. It wasn't worth arguing over though, so I closed my eyes and rode the long waves of pleasure, and by and by I felt his cum splattering into my body again, and I wondered if there would soon be a little Jack filling my belly.

*****

I'd last seen Donna two years ago, which isn't long in the grand order of things, but even I had trouble recognising her. Jack, who hadn't seen her in a dozen, would have walked right past her.

She stood on the railway platform like the Queen of Sheba, dressed in an exquisite dress of the finest Italian silk that hugged her spectacular figure as if it had been painted on. It was a gun-barrel blue that exactly matched her eyes, and her shoes and handbag were just one shade lighter. On other women it might have looked plain, but on her it just seemed right. The glossy black hair was piled up on her head and fastened with a pin, and her eyes were as bright as a Magpie's.

'Amie,' she breathed. Her lips brushed my cheek and I detected a scent of sandalwood, subtle and alluring. She turned to the figure by my side. 'And you must be my big brother.' She reached up and put her arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss his cheek, and I watched as her breasts pressed against him. Jack's body was rigid. They stood together for a few moments before she released him with a bright smile.

'It's been too many years, Jack. You'll need to tell me all about it.'

'About what?'

Donna laughed and took his arm as she turned towards the car park, leaving me to carry her bag. 'Everything, Jack. It's been - what - twelve years. You must have had lots of adventures in that time... I mean, look at you!' She looked up into his face. 'Amie told me you were handsome but she didn't say how much - I bet you broke hearts wherever you went!' She tightened her grip on his arm, drawing him closer. 'And what about the coming home? I'm quite sure that's been so exciting too...getting to know all about Amie. I can't wait to hear about it.'

'I - uh, well, there's really nothing to tell, Donna.'

'Oh phooey! You're just being modest, Jack - your life has been sooo much more exciting than mine!' Her lips formed a perfect 'O' as she articulated the word. I could see Jack looking at them as she spoke, as if mesmerized by their perfect shape and softness. Perhaps he was remembering what I'd told him Donna used to do with her lips, or perhaps the soft voice and the scent of her perfume was already drawing him into her spell. He moved beside her as she led him to the car, almost like a prisoner being led to the gallows. Poor Jack...he didn't understand she was already spinning the first silken threads of her web. He was like a fly with its feet caught, not yet realising its fate was sealed.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,739 Followers