The Watchmans Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
The holiday begins in earnest.
4.1k words
3.47
20.9k
3
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in this story are over eighteen years of age, fictitious and any resemblance to any real person or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Thank you for all the comments, good and bad, greatly appreciated and noted. For those who think this is a cuckold or interracial story it most certainly is not - it is first and foremost the love story of a naive couple who have struggled through the rigors of life and learn about another life they never knew existed...

*

They arrived at Gatwick Airport for their 19.50 flight to Bridgetown after a long and eventful journey. They had left home with ample time to check in within the obligatory minimum two and a half hours before departure but, due to an accident on the motorway, had been held up for two hours whilst the emergency services sorted things. Sarah had telephoned ahead to inform check in of the accident but they already knew, apparently someone else was held up in the same traffic. They checked in only half an hour before take-off and had no opportunity to look around the airport shops!

Once aboard they sat in their seats at the front of the economy section in the 747. David had paid for extra legroom seats at the check in and they had only been seated for a few minutes when one of the cabin staff interrupted them and told them they had been given the wrong seats in error. Sarah filled up, she was so stressed after all the worry of whether they would get to the airport on time she was about to burst into tears.

She looked at him with a look of absolute desolation.

'Oh, David......' She lamented, 'can anything else go wrong?'

'Everything will be ok' he replied, a silent anger building inside of him.

'......we'll just do as the lady asked and move.'

They dutifully followed the air stewardess further forward through the dividing curtain from economy to first class.

'Sir, Madam?' She smiled, 'we thought you might like an upgrade to first class courtesy of Virgin Atlantic?'

Sarah's jaw dropped open; her face a picture of disbelief.

'W....W...We, er, no we...er, can't afford that!'

'Oh no, Madam, there is no charge. We have full staff but only fifty per cent reservations, please, enjoy.'

'You, er, you, you mean?' She paused, 'you mean we get first class for economy money?'

'Yes madam, courtesy of Virgin Atlantic, enjoy your flight'

Once the 747 took off and the first round of food and drink had been served the same air stewardess enquired if everything was ok. She saw the look of adoration both Sarah and David gave each other and, when Sarah asked which way for the bathroom she replied with a twinkle in her eye.

'Will you be going together?'

'No, I can manage on my own' she replied, cocking her head toward the air stewardess and raising her left eyebrow curiously.

David smiled, and thought no one would notice them going together.

'I think she's wondering if we are going to join the club ......' He trailed waiting for her reaction.

Still blissfully ignorant Sarah asked, 'Do they have clubs on aeroplanes. Is that something like air miles club or one of those club lounges?'

'Err... there are frequent flyer clubs but somehow I don't think that was what she was talking about.'

'Well WHAT was she talking about then?'

'It's called the five mile high club. Only people who have made love in an aeroplane five miles above sea level can claim to be members.'

She looked at him still unaware of the meaning of what had been said to her.

'Oh yes' she replied, completely disbelieving him, '...and, mmm, where are the beds?'

'No beds, just the bathroom' he replied with a grin.

Realisation drifted over her face, her eyes rolled around in their sockets, 'you mean?' she stuttered, '..... you mean two people make love in the bathroom in a full aeroplane. You are, of course, joking?

'Mmm....no' he smiled, 'you fancy?'

'No!' she replied quickly but then surveyed him with a questioning look for what seemed like an age,

'You're serious, aren't you?

David just raised his eyebrows and smiled.

'is that something you would like to do?'

'Well, er, yes actually, it would. In fact it's so long since we made love I would try it anywhere. I know the operation took it out of you but I get so hard looking at you I often have to take matters in hand just to relieve myself.'

'How often?'

'Often!'

She leaned over to him and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

'I'm over that now.'

As the full realisation of what she had just said sank in she interrupted his thoughts and told him she was cold and needed a blanket. She snuggled up to him and, when he covered her with the blanket, she took his hand and placed it between her legs. He could immediately feel the heat emanation from her, she was on fire.

'You need to go to the rest room?'

She quickly whispered into his ear, 'Oh no, I want you to make love to me when we arrive and in a proper bed...I can't wait to feel you inside of me'.

'We could always join that club?'

'Er, no....' she replied, thoughtfully, 'it's been such a long time since, well...since we made love I would like us to take our time and in a proper bed.' She could see his feigned disappointment and quickly added, '....but maybe we could try it on our way back?'

'I think I would like that.' A broad grin descended over his face, 'I think I would like that a lot.'

After the almost nine hour flight they landed in a rather cool Bridgetown, light rain fell to ground as they left the terminal with their cases.

'Delaney?' A voice shouted from the waiting crowd, 'Mr & Mrs Delaney?'

'Here!' shouted David, his attention drawn to a tall, thin dark skinned man with yellowy teeth. 'Where do you want our cases?'

'Mon, just leave dem dar nd ah will sart dem.'

As soon as the formalities of checking paperwork, the cases loaded and all the other guests were safely seated on the old Routemaster bus their guide turned and spoke to them.

'Good evenin an wel - come to Barbados. My name is Charles and ah will be your guide to Holetown, it should take about an hour an twenty minutes to get there. Any ting you need to know. Just ask. Ah am at your service. As it's the middle of the night there will be a welcome meeting at four tirty today in recepshan an that's PM, not am'

The holidaymakers gently chuckled.

David smiled inwardly, there was no chance they would make that meeting. He had other plans and they didn't include leaving the room for at least twenty four hours.

As they drove north through the tight, winding, pot holed streets David tried to make out the surroundings and occasionally saw the odd person sitting on a dimly lit veranda watching the world go by but eventually it was too dark so he rested his weary eyes in the shadowy confines of the bus. He was brought back to reality when he felt something gently move over his groin, he looked down, it was Sarah's hand.

'Resting, darling?' she whispered into his ear.

'Mmm' he replied, contented.

'Good, you're going to need all the rest you can get!'

After about an hour and a half of stopping at various hotels and apartments they arrived at theirs and were quickly given the keys to their room after David signed in and left credit card details. Like two lovers on their first time together they walked hand in hand as they followed behind the porter carrying their cases to their second floor room. He opened the door, showed them around the facilities turned on the air conditioning then left, closing the door behind him.

Sarah turned to face David.

For a long moment they looked at each other. David held her hands in his.

'You know, David, I didn't want to come here because I didn't think I was ready. When it dawned on me what that air hostess was saying about the bathroom I had visions of you making love to me and I had a tingling sensation,' she paused, 'a sensation I haven't felt for such a long, long, time. I wanted you like I want you now. I can't tell you how much I love you. I bless the day I ever met you every day of my life; your patience, your understanding -- I can't live on this earth without you. I love you.'

David surveyed Sarah, a tear lightly trickled down his cheek.

'I love you so much' he whispered.

Ever so gently he pulled her toward him; his hand slowly reached behind her head and pressed it toward his. Her soft open lips touched his with an ever increasing urgency. When his tongue slipped between her lips into her waiting mouth their tongues met and danced the tune of love. As their urgent expectancy rose Sarah began to undress David. Her hands went between them and undid his shirt, once undone she eased it off his shoulders then she pressed them against his chest.

Without breaking the kiss he dropped his hands to her light blue blouse and opened it like he was opening a precious gift. After each button was undone he pulled the two halves of her blouse further apart; his eyes feasting on her unfolding beauty.

'Urhhh, my goodness...' he groaned, 'I so need you!' Then reached for the rear clasp on her new matching blue half cup bra and released it. Her heavy orbs sprang free like two succulent jellies waiting to be devoured.

Sarah's passion increased, her hands snaked to his belt and quickly undid it. She opened his trousers and reached for the object of her desire. His rampant penis shot out from his body; her hand caught his girth and she gently stroked her fingers up and down.

He quickly undid her Levi's and pushed them, along with her blue panties, half way down her thighs. As if on autopilot his left hand and, more importantly, his left middle finger searched for, and found, her tender clitoris. It was wet and pulsating. He started to circle it and used his ring and forefinger to spread her lips open. No sooner had he started than he stopped and lowered the palm of his hand to where his middle finger had been and sank his middle and forefinger into her soaking confines. Almost as if a flower were blooming it dawned on him there was something missing. Instead of the forest of curls he could only feel a nicely trimmed venus. As soon as he realised her lack of covering he wanted to put his tongue between her legs and lick and caress her soaking whim into orgasmic oblivion but knew she wouldn't allow him.

Sarah's legs began to give way, their weakness a precursor as she could feel her orgasm coming and nothing could stop her falling except David. It had been so long, just so long, since she had allowed him to touch her. She knew she would explode soon. Her breathing laboured and stuttered in short gasps,, her swollen breasts tingled, her nipples so hard they felt like solid rocks waiting to be pounded by the softness of his tongue. The hair on his chest teased her oh so sensitive nipples to distraction.

David felt her move her left arm around his neck for support and knew she was near.... and so was he. It had been so long, her silken touch so light, so urgent and so needing of him. She wrapped the fingers of her right hand around his girth and stoked his penis up and down. Each stroke along its rigid length brought him closer to the release that he so desperately needed.

He walked her unsteady form toward the king sized bed and gently pushed her backwards when the calves of her legs touched it. She fell to the softness of the bed. With lightning reactions he quickly removed her shoes and tore her Levi's and blue panties from her supple legs.

David looked down at his wife with lust and love filled eyes. He spread her legs wide and momentarily stared at her glistening zone waiting for the onslaught that he was going to bring to her.

'Lady, I'm going to fuck your brains out!'

Her eyes shot open, he had never used the f word for any reason in her presence. It was so base, so lustful yet seemed so right and was exactly what she needed after her unexpected abstinence. She half closed her eyes and sighed.

He moved forward, holding her ankles wantonly apart and bent her legs so that her knees pressed against her shoulders. Her lips burst open like a blossoming flower as his nine inches slid the length of her soaking whim; capturing the essence of their loving and coating the underside with copious amounts of her wetness. He reached down and placed his throbbing penis at the entrance of her womanhood. Then gently pushed.

Her lips opened with ease as he ever so slowly entered her. Like a glider silently sailing through air he slid into her furnace without a shred of resistance. The sauna that surrounded his turgid manhood accepted him with a willingness they both knew was overdue.

'Oh. My. God!' she exclaimed, 'Oh my, I've missed you so much.....'

When he was fully embedded David's scrotum rested against her puckered nether region. A squelching as she sucked him in as deep as her fluid coated tunnel would allow. Her love oozing juice coated him.

For a few precious seconds they did nothing; they held on to each other looking deeply into each other's eyes. Sarah moved her hands to the sides of her breasts and pushed them up, up toward him. She knew he loved them; she knew he was a breast man from the first time she met him. Like some men like eyes, thighs, legs or any other part of a woman she had seen him taking sly glimpses of them when he thought she was not looking on their very first date. Once their initial shyness had subsided he had told her at every opportunity that her breasts were truly magnificent, and she knew he meant it. He dropped his head to her left nipple and sucked on her hardness like a child suckling a teat. She groaned.

David alternated his lips between her electrified mounds and her soft expectant lips. Her tongue chased his in their race to their ultimate release.

David moved his hips; Sarah wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him every time he plundered her gift of love. Their movements sped. Sarah was ready for their first orgasm together. As their lovemaking grew in its intensity he raised himself up and looked into her glazed eyes. Her mouth slightly open and her voice exhaling each time he plundered her depths. Her hips rose to meet each thrust she couldn't hold herself any longer.

'Ahhh,' she groaned, 'I'm coming, god, ahhh...... my god.....f....f.. fu.... Jesus..... Don't stop!'

.........and he didn't. He sped up; his cock repeatedly sank into her and pulled almost out then ploughed her furrow again.

'I'm coming' he groaned, just before Sarah tipped over the edge into the ultimate velvet release.

His cock spurted with such power she could feel it repeatedly hitting the end of her inner sanctum. She didn't care, her orgasm just rolled on and on. She shuddered uncontrollably

He lowered himself on to her with her legs still crossed behind his back.

'Husband, I forgot how good you are.....' she spoke with a laboured voice, a bead of sweat coating her skin.

'No Sarah, it's how good WE are not how good you or I are. We are a couple and we do together.....'

The only time they came out of the room was to collect food or go for drinks. They made love until they were exhausted then rested then made love again. On the third day they simply held each other.

'Sarah....'

'mmm' she replied, contented but completely exhausted.

'Will you do something for me, please?

'How do I get the feeling you are going to say something I am not going to want to hear?' She looked at him with a resigned expression.

'Er,' he hesitated, 'er...... will you shave off all your hair....please' He half expected the reaction he had received all those years ago.

She didn't reply for a few minutes, pondering her reply.

'Is it so important to you that you would risk upsetting me?'

'No, it's not, but I think you have the most beautiful pussy and I love looking at you.... ALL of you, you know that'

A few more minutes went by and she replied,

'How can you say it looks beautiful? Does it really turn you on that much? He nodded, asserting that it did. 'Well. Er, well I suppose it won't do any harm but you will have to do the same. If you have hair it ain't fair!'

Before she had a chance to change her mind he took her by the hand to the bathroom, quickly turned on the water and adjusted the temperature on the shower head. He then sat her down in the bath and promptly lathered her curls and began denuding her. Of course, while he was using the razor he just had to sink two fingers inside of her to make sure she was protected ....after all he didn't want to cut her he reasoned. The truth was he wanted to see how wet she was getting.... and rapidly found out. By the time he finished she was soaking, her labia swollen and her breathing laboured.

'My turn! She said before he removed his fingers from her.

'b...but I am not finished yet...' he weakly replied.

'Oh, but you are, Mr. I told you have hair, not fair so get down here and spread em!' she said with a smile.

David didn't argue and she started the process. The only problem was his growing erection.

'Oh dear, what's this thing growing in my hand is that for me?' She mocked.

'Well no one else is getting it!

'Oh, goody, I like surprises!' and continued to shave him clean.

'We need some baby oil to keep the skin soft, well, er, well not all of it. Know what I mean? He said

They made love again then drifted off into a deep peaceful slumber. The following morning the physical exertions of the previous few days caught up with them. David had an aching back and Sarah was sore.... both not used to so much pleasure. David spooned Sarah in blissful happiness, his right arm draped over her with his right hand holding her left breast. Her nipple was still erect.

'You know your nipples are still erect.' He whispered into her ear.

'Mmm, not surprised Mr. What woman would not still be savouring such a marathon love in?'

After a few minutes they drifted off again.

David woke with a start. His eyes wide open..... with all the things going on before they left ...

'Fuck!'

'Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!' he repeated in annoyance.

He thought he'd only sworn quietly to himself then cringed when Sarah murmured.

'Mmm?' She enquired sleepily, snuggling up to him. 'What, er, ahh, er, what?'

'Shhh darling, nothing to worry about'

She drifted back into oblivion.

He'd forgotten their wedding anniversary for the first time since they were married. What made things even worse was the fact the holiday was the whole point in celebrating their wedding anniversary. And it was tomorrow.

He jumped up and got dressed.

He whispered to Sarah that he was going to reception to change some money and promptly left. The long black haired receptionist, with her perfect makeup and plastic smile, asked if she could help and David explained the problem. Whilst scanning her figure he noticed her name tag said Doris. She was slim, pretty but not even worth a second look where Sarah was concerned. He thought to himself he was so, so, lucky.

'You can take your wife for a meal and we can arrange for some very nice flowers to be given to her when you get there, or before or, in fact, whenever you want.'

'What would you suggest?'

'Well, Mr Delaney, if you like an international choice I would normally say you could take your wife to The Cliffs which is the most exclusive restaurant on the island but its closed for two weeks whilst they do some refurbishment. This being the low season probably the best time to close but no good for you!'

'Where is the next best place then?'

'Well, sir, that would be the Lone Star. The food is superb and it's right on the beach so you can take your wife for a gentle stroll or watch her reflection in the moonlight. Seamless service and quite a few 'A' listers get in there from time to time as its quite near one of the Gated communities. It was originally a garage but you certainly get no grease in their food - unless, of course, you order it that way. It's not far from here and I could highly recommend it. Be warned, though, you will get no change from $300 but worth it for a special occasion......... '

12