The Waterfall

Story Info
Your bathtub fantasy comes to life.
2.5k words
4.67
13.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You asked what kind of fantasies had been running through my mind. What you are about to read is just the first in what I hope will be a series of letters to let you inside my mind.

You enter the hotel room and hear the melodic music softly echoing about the luxury suite. Taking your hand, I lead you into the bathroom where you'd find a bath had already been drawn for us. I slowly undress you, stopping only to kiss each area of your body as it is revealed. Easing you into the large soapy tub, the warm water greets your skin until you slide all the way in. I slide in behind you and begin to wash you. My hands glide over you with bars of soap in soft circles. Once I had thoroughly coated your body with soap, I'd fill a cup of water and pour it over your hair. I'd massage your head with my fingers and make care to caress your cheeks. I'd fill my hands with shampoo and resume massaging your hair. I work you into a silky lather and then make my way down your body so I could rub my hands all over you. I'd leave you all soapy as I reached beyond you and turned the water on again. Waiting until the water was just beyond warm, I'd use a huge cup to pour the water over you and wash away the soap.

As you wipe your eyes, you notice I had slid you down the tub until your legs were sliding up the wall. I'd reassure you of how you'd enjoy this and that's when you'd feel the rush of water flowing out of the faucet. It would cascade down your belly and directly between your legs. As the water rushed across your body it would send quivers through your body as it stimulated your pussy with a constant rush. My hands would brace your knees so you could completely enjoy the feeling. Taking the opportunity, you use your hands to hold your self wide-open taking in so much it makes your squirm with pleasure. Your legs bend around the faucet and lock you into the zone, as I slip my hands away to feel the way your body begins to shudder from the rush.

As one hand trails from your thighs over your belly the other pull your damp hair from your neck. Just as one hand cups your breast my tongue flickers along the side of your neck. Kissing lightly and then running to your shoulder so my mouth can close in. The flow begins to overwhelm you as my teeth sink into your shoulders. Savagely, I massage you in ways you didn't think possible and sending your back into an arch of joy. I can feel your breathes getting deeper and deeper as your climax nears. Gulping in, your moans grow louder with each passing wave of pleasure. Holding you in my arms, I can barely believe how wonderful this is.

Now both of my hands are kneading your breasts and softly teasing your nipples. Throwing your head back your moan escapes through gritted teeth. I stop to kiss your cheek, and you turn to take me into your mouth. Our tongues entwine as we share a deep kiss and my hands raise your breasts up. I kneel behind you as my mouth continues its mission; your pleasure. You lean against me having given so much of your focus on the many sensations that are raining down on you. The water is like an unending trio of mouths that are bringing you closer and closer to the edge.

Leaning forward, I lick from your cheek to neck, until I am gently chewing on your other shoulder. Raising your bosom up my mouth slides down your chest and meets your breasts. The heat from my mouth hovers over your areola as I swirl my tongue around it. You groan that you want it in my mouth, so I swirl in closer until the heat from my mouth envelopes it completely. Soon after working your nipple to full arousal my mouth slides over to your other breast. Repeating the dance my tongue makes it way over every inch of your breasts.

I catch a glimpse of you, and am amazed to see; your mouth hanging open in a mixture of ecstasy and lust. Your muscles tightened by desire and eyes wide and full of longing. I draw a breath and lift your breast up, just out of reach of your mouth. Our eyes lock, I franticly tease your nipple with my tongue. My strong flickering sends jolts of delicious agony throughout your system.

Suddenly you surprise me, driven beyond the edge, you lean forward and we share a kiss and your nipple. Our tongues fight over the chance to touch each other and your breast together. Sharing this carnal treat in a new way is drawing us closer. After a moment, I turn so our torsos begin to bind like rope. Holding each other, our kisses spark up again, but you begin to quake. Your head thrown back, your voice roars out. Groans and moans become screams as the moment you have, longed for arrives. Your arms flail out and slam against the tub's frame, but the sound of your delight shake me as much as your body does. Heaving with excitement, your screams continue as the waves of orgasms wash over you. My joy is simply watching the way you've enjoyed this adventure. Your eyes open to find me wearing a look of astonishment. My smile breaks out and we share a grin. Both having shared such and fantastic moment, we kiss again.

As I turn off the water, I break away from the kiss, to whisper something into your ear. Carefully licking your ear between my words; "Now I get to take you to bed and devour your waterfall." The towel wraps around your body and soaks up the mixtures of water, soap and passion. You look magnificent standing there with your wet hair dangling about your face and neck. I whisper into your ears and ask you to close your eyes. A soft sigh escapes from your lips as I slip blindfold around you. My hands cradle your face and our lips part as we kiss. I lead you out of the cold tiled floor for a moment and the soft carpet cushions your steps.

Your mind is racing as the combination of scented candles and fresh fruit fill the air. Easing you onto the bed, you expect cushioning warmth, but instead a cold sensation greets your skin. It feels like plastic, but you can not imagine why? The scent of fruit fills your senses and a succulent tang comes to your lips. As you swallow it, my kisses go from your lips, neck and chest. Sliding you up the bed, you feel more of the coolness of the plastic, still puzzled, when the sensations change again.

Now warmth surrounds your feet as heated massage oil pours down your legs. My hands work the muscles in your calves and begin to trigger reactions in you that stun you. Each new area my touch explores sets of a new jolt of pleasure that makes your body twist. My fingers work the tension from your toes and another splash of warm oil coats your legs. Now the massage works into your thighs and hips and your body begins to supply itself with a lubrication of your own. Even as my hands work into your belly and over your breasts, your body begins to squirm more and more. Sliding my hands around you, I roll you over and begin a repeat performance. Each inch of you is releasing your physical tension as your emotion tension continues to build. The back of your calves, thighs feel great, but it is the deep tissue massage into you upper thighs, curvy butt and lower back that begin to trigger moans from deep within you.

My mouth hovers over this newly worked erogenous zone and my tongue makes contact with each area with increasing pressure. Slow long licks move closer and closer to the center of your rear and as you take in a deep breath in anticipation, my mouth dives in with reckless abandon. Your back arches up as a wail escapes your lungs and my tongues works it way all over. The scent of your yearning sex fills my head with thoughts of what is to come. You feel my arms wrap around you and I rotate your hips and lick slowly around your upper things and lower abdomen. Your fingers run through my hair and urge me to delve deeper. When my tongue finally reaches your lower lips, your taste coats my tongue. Each of your breaths becomes deeper and louder than the last with each stroke of my tongue. Both of your legs slide across my shoulders and back as I continue to taste your passion. The winding action of my tongue corkscrews its way to your clit that sends lightning up your spine. My face is now dripping wet from your juices and I can not get enough. Our bodies are beginning to slide with ease all over the bed and I lift the blindfold from your eyes and tell you to watch. My other hand slides down to your soaking wet pussy, slides in easily and begins to massage your g spot.

Ripples of pleasure run through you as your eyes grow wide with each flick of my wrist. The slow pounding within you becomes louder and louder until it reaches the bursting point. Even as your mouth falls open, your head falls back and your words become mere gasps, my hand brings you closer and closer to explosion. Suddenly you gush with so much force it deflects off of my wrist and splashes all over your belly. With each thrust, more and more floods out of you, making me crazy with desire. I quickly grab your hips and spin you so your knees pin my shoulders down and your pussy hovers over my face. There is no stopping as your body lurches and shudders with each new eruption that splashes my mouth and face. Nothing is stopping us as my free arm slides up your back and you grasp as it and squeeze hard. The sounds of your orgasms are filling the room and bringing me to a hardness that needs to be addressed.

A series of deep breaths fill you as your body slides down my legs and rests at my hips. I can feel your hands squeezing my cock and rolling my balls in your well oiled hands. You lean forward and bite your lip before telling me to watch. Our tongues touch briefly before your breasts mush into my chest and slide down my body.

Just as out tongues did a moment earlier, our eyes meet as you take me into your mouth. Now my body is feeling you work me over with your mouth in ways that leave me speechless. Pausing for a moment, you release me and lower your mouth to suck on my loose and low hanging balls. The lightning jolts through me as you take turns rolling my balls into your mouth and suck at them. Rubbing your face into them, you rub your face around my sex and tell me how much you love it as you lightly chew at them. My gasps bring a smile to your lips and a grin behind your eyes. Strings of your wetness web from your mouth to my cock as you pull away and look into my eyes. This is completely your turn and you enjoy the reactions your touch has on me. Each movement of your lips along my cock takes me to a new place and when you suck on me it is with the hunger of a starving woman. You lower your head and resume exploring my balls with your mouth and a freehand continues to pump me, ensuring my continued hardness. The muscles in my legs tighten a few times and you recognize how close you are taking me to the point of eruption. Lifting your head, you rub the head of my cock along your lips and leave a naughty lipstick of my pre-cum while never breaking eye contact with me. A sly grin crosses your face as you slide up my body and kiss me deeply.

With a quick twist, you guide me into you as the inferno of your pussy devours my cock. Shocked gasps escape us as we find out rhythm and begin to rock ourselves closer and closer to orgasm. Our mouths trade kisses, your tongue licks my neck and bites at my shoulder, my tongue sucks on your nipples and trails across your neck. It feels amazing as I lay up against the wall and wrap my hands around your hips to drive use closer on each thrust. Our combined voices begin to increase in volume as we edge closer and closer. Roaring we shatter our souls vocally in unison as our orgasms overtake us. My cock erupts and fills your pussy over and over again with my fiery cum. Each shudder quakes us from the heights to the simmering aftershocks that leave us in each others arms. Our kisses are sloppy and wet, but our hands take hold of our bodies amidst the slipperiness of the oil, sweat and our combined juices.

After we catch out breath, you begin to speak, but I put my hand to your lips and shake my head. "One more thing, before we shower again, there is something I want to do first. Something we discussed a while back." The puzzled look on your face suggests surprise and intrigue, so when I begin to lift your butt upwards and slide my body down, your eye-brow raised. It is not until my mouth is inches from your engorged pussy that still drips from our sex, that a smile joins the raised eye-brow. My wide tongue begins at your butt and licks you all the way to your clit. A sharp shudder catches you off guard with your body still sensitive to touch. Gently lick at you and clean what we created together and you feel a sudden stirring within you again. Unable to find words, your hands squeeze at the pillows and my hair. Your hips begin to buck and as our juices flow into my mouth our elixir drives me wild. As your motions get wilder and wilder your body builds into a fury that suddenly stops and locks into place. My hands can feel the muscles in your butt clench and then slowly relax. I swallow a bit as you slide down my chest and kiss me deeply, tasting us. After sharing this deep kiss for a while you finally manage to pull away and whisper to me with that sly smile. "Did you enjoy your first creampie as much as I did?" I am silently impressed that you remembered the slang for it, but it is our next deep kiss answers the question. It is our laughter that tells each other that there will be many more nights like this to come...