The Waters of Forbidden Desire

Story Info
In the wilderness, they are free.
2.7k words
4.38
143.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LucOuarm
LucOuarm
186 Followers

Goddamn bugs, Hank thought; every time we try to pull into shore, they start eating us alive. They had planned this canoe trip to find a pleasant and secluded spot where he and Alice could enjoy complete solitude, swim nude in the cool water, lie nakedly together on the grass, and enjoy each other's bodies. The damned bugs were spoiling all that. If only the wind would pick up a little and drive the little devils off!

Hank drove his paddle angrily into the water. The canoe lurched forward through the sluggish current, sending out a wake that rippled silently against the bank. Hank and Alice skimmed across the dark water, silently watching the verdant, leafy shore. Hank resumed his steady, silent paddling, and only the sounds of nature filled the air. Some small birds flitted and twittered across the stream. Get to work, little birdies, Hank thought; gobble up some of those pesky bugs. The birds took little notice of them as the canoe floated quietly past; they had their own agenda of activities.

Alice reclined in the bow, her nubile body and sexy bikini hidden beneath clothing so necessary to avoid the insects. Hank was annoyed that he could not even observe his sister's smooth flesh and her heavy breasts, barely confined in the flimsy fabric of her bikini. Her long brown hair was pulled up and tucked into the hat that protected her face from the little bugs. The annoying little devils were spoiling their day. A glistening dragonfly hovered in the air near them. Go away and eat some mosquitoes, Hank thought.

Alice looked back and smiled at him; he smiled back. Hank knew his sister was equally disappointed and annoyed; she attempted to keep their humor up. She too wanted to find a secluded place, but the biting bugs were wrecking their outing. They had anticipated this excursion all week, knowing that out here in the middle of nowhere, they were liberated from social conventions. He and Alice loved to lie naked together; under the open sky that experience was enhanced. The forest, around this woodland stream that they now traversed by canoe, would allow them the complete freedom in its primeval wildness. Here the two lovers could do as they liked, enjoying the illicit, pleasures difficult to achieve at home. Attending a local college, Hank and Alice still resided with their parents.

Hank and Alice were completely alone. They had neither seen another boat nor heard the incompetent clunking of bad paddling for an hour. They had tried a few of the side tributaries that they were familiar with, but the banks were too close and the bugs swarmed over them. Quickly they had back-paddled to the main channel. They could not even land to eat the tasty lunch that Alice had packed. After their prolonged paddling, Hand and Alice entered a new and unfamiliar part of the forest.

Alice saw that a side branch widened into a small pond, and pointed to it; Hank turned the canoe into the new branch. As they moved out of the trees, they felt a gentle breeze. Hank paddled toward a rocky area and propelled the canoe slowly toward a slab of stone that ran down to the water. Alice sat up and picked up her own paddle. She kept an eye on the bottom, seeking to fend off any sharp projections that might damage the canoe bottom. She shed her hat, and her long hair cascaded down her back, stray wisps fluttered in the air. Off came her shirt, and she reached down to adjust her boat shoes. The canoe slid to a stop on a gravel bed with an audible crunching sound.

Alice rolled her jeans up her shapely legs and stepped into the water. The bow, free of her weight, lifted off the gravel, and she tugged the canoe closer to the rock. Meanwhile, Hank rolled up his own pants and stepped into the water. Soon the canoe was properly beached on the sunny and bug-free rock. After unloading their supplies, they sat together in the warm sun, enjoying the air wafting around them and listening to the sounds of the wilderness. They were alone.

They began removing the outer clothing that had protected them from the pesky bugs and left it in a neatly folded pile high above the water. Hank looked at his sister. Alice reached back and untied her bikini top, letting it drop away. Her heavy breasts sprang free as the top fell into her waiting hands. Seeing her brother watching her, she began to play lewdly with her breasts. Cupping them and squeezing gently, Alice let her fingers pull at her nipples until they were hard, jutting impudently out from her soft, globular breasts.

Alice slowly undid the ties on her bottom and allowed it to slip down her legs onto the warm rock. Now her brother could, once again, enjoy the sight of her pussy, partly exposed under her dense, trimmed pubic hair. She reached down and picked up a folded blanket and, turning her back to him, she snapped it outward and allowed it to sink onto the rock. Leaning over, she spread it out, treating Hank to a view of her firm, round ass and her curvy, feminine hips as she bent over. He could see her labia peeking at him from between her legs. Having given her brother a good view, Alice sat down on the blanket and leaned her head back, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the warmth of the sun on her naked body. At last they were alone and free from societal rules.

Hank's cock was as hard as the rock he was standing on and was straining against his bathing suit, so he took off the confining garment. He removed a bottle of sunscreen from a pack and poured some on his hands. He laved his sister's body with it, spending a little extra time on her big, soft tits. She grinned at him and picked up the bottle. She began to cover her brother with the lotion, giving his erect penis extra care. They wiped their oily hands off on a towel. By mutual agreement they allowed their lust to abate for the moment, knowing that when their passion flared again, it would be all the more sweet.

Alice opened the food cooler and removed some sandwiches and cold drinks. They sat on the rock, eating and warming themselves, drinking and quietly talking. Using some softer packs as pillows, they lay back and rested from their paddling. Hank must have fallen asleep for a few minutes, but woke when he felt Alice's soft hand on his semi-erect cock. Quickly it swelled once again.

When he looked at her face, he saw a hungry look, but it was a hunger for something other than food. He reached up, touched a breast, then the other, and saw her eyes close. His fingers softly slid over the smooth, soft surface, now and then finding and squeezing her big, firm nipples. Hank knew how much his sister loved to be touched and loved to be fondled. Alice sucked on her lip as she enjoyed her brother's hands on her warm flesh, and she began to tremble with the enormous thrill of their forbidden, incestuous passion. Her excitement was rapidly building, and she reached to Hank's bare flesh and let her nails scrape lightly on his skin.

Alice whispered her needs, and Hank shifted his position and hands to fulfill his sister's desires. Hank dropped a hand to her pussy as she slid one hand down the flesh of his belly to finger his rigid cock. Soon, rubbing his face across her oiled, bare skin, he slowly slipped down between her legs; he began to kiss her inner thighs. Alice had allowed her brother's hard cock slip from of her gentle grasp, understanding that she would always receive it again.

Now Hank's mouth was pressed against Alice's labia and his tongue was dipping into her sweet depths. Hank felt his sister drape her legs over his back as she spread her thighs even wider to allow her brother, her secret lover, complete access to her soft, inner folds. Alice made herself relax completely and focused on the exquisite sensations building up inside her pelvis. Many minutes passed and the stimulation became almost unbearable. She knew that she would come if she allowed this to go on for even another minute. She murmured what she wanted next. Hank raised himself up as Alice lifted her legs from her brother's back. He moved upward, covering his sister with is hard body.

Alice looked down at his cock and told him how much she wanted him inside her. Her fingers were spreading open the lips of her pussy, enticing him to enter her and fill her with his thick member. Her juices, combined with his saliva, had made her cunt so wet and slippery that his cock slid into her quim with little resistance. She lifted her hips to press against her brother, forcing his thick cock deep into her vagina. Once again she moved her legs, but this time to entwine them in his to make brother and sister one creature, a composite of masculine and feminine sexual duality, united in their illicit passion. Both wanted their coital pleasure to be intense, so they murmured back and forth, pausing and continuing, as they adjusted themselves to meet each other's needs.

As Hank began to pump himself into his beloved sister, she began to fuck him back slowly and firmly with the same rhythm. She was so wet, that her juices were oozing from her sopping cunt. They stared at one another as they whispered and kissed. She felt his cock, now deep within her pink tunnel, now barely inside her vaginal vestibule, but always, always moving and pressing against her vaginal membranes. In spite of their care, their excitement was growing quickly as a result of their earlier frustrations. Alice whispered her last request to her brother and abandoned herself to carnality.

Hank began to suck on Alice's long nipples and pumped his cock faster. Her legs picked up the new cycle and pulled him deep into her with each push. Now her mouth remained open to gulp more air as her tongue attempted to moisten her dry lips. Little gasps and groans emerged from her gaping mouth. Alice heard Hank's own moans, and the sound of them elevated her own excitement. Brother and sister were now beyond the point of no return. If a motorboat filled with camera toting tourists had noisily appeared, they would have continued on without pause. Alice could not have stopped now, and Hank was too far gone. Alice needed to climax soon. She thrashed her head from side to side in passion and flexed her firm calves against her brother's legs attempting for find release in her struggle. The sight of his sister's lascivious abandon was driving Hank over the edge.

Alice moaned as the orgasm spread outward from her pelvis. Then she felt an increased wetness between her legs as her cum dripped down her hot and sweaty skin. Hank began his own moaning and gasping when his penis erupted, adding his thick cream to the fluids inside his sister's juicy twat. He grunted with each spasm of his semen. Slowly the good feeling abated. They opened their eyes and smiled. Small kisses were exchanged as their two hot bodies, now covered with sweat and the liquors of love, remained firmly interlocked.

Alice opened her mouth to say something, but knew it could remain unsaid. Hank understood her thoughts because they were so attuned. She smiled and their lips pressed together for a long moment. Hank lifted himself off his sister and lay next to her on their blanket. She was now content and cuddled against him. This was so much better than the hasty couplings they sneaked at their home.

They rose up and slipped on the canoe shoes to protect their feet. Brother and sister waded, hand in hand, across the rocky bottom until the water deepened enough to swim. As they rinsed and cooled themselves in the water, they perceived a distant thumping of inexpert paddling from the forest. Another canoe was coming along to disturb their privacy. Hank and Alice moved back to their rock and put on their bathing suits. Hopefully, the interlopers would see that this spot was taken and move on by, ignorant of the forbidden, incestuous passion that had occurred there. Hank and Alice had more love to share before they paddled homeward.

A large canoe, filled with a little family, came into the pond. The mother in the bow, seeing Hank and Alice, turned her head to speak to her husband. Their canoe hung motionless on the pond's surface with two small children dabbling their hands from amidships in the cool water. Finally a decision was made, and the family canoe turned and moved back to the main flow. The sounds of paddling faded.

More drinks were removed from the cooler and slowly consumed by the lovers, sprawled, once again naked, on the blanketed outcrop. Alice began to play with her brother's limp cock, fingering it again to its full size. Leaning over Hank's muscular thighs she took the head into her mouth and ran her tongue around his smooth glans. His hand reached down to brush her hair aside to expose her oral caresses to his eyes. She lifted her head from his manhood and shifted herself around to oppose his orientation.

Hank grasped his sister's fleshy hips and dragged his face to her dark muff. She accommodated him by lifting a curvaceous thigh. He rested his head on the soft inner side of her other thigh and began to kiss her plump labia and the deep pink cleft between them. Alice resumed her sucking on her brother's cock. The afternoon sun laid a warm blanket on the loving siblings as Alice and Hank once again brought themselves slowly to complete arousal.

Alice knew the great excitement her mouth brought to her brother and teased him slowly so not to cause him to ejaculate to soon. Her own excitement rose more gradually under Hank's busy mouth, but soon she recognized that her own climax was blossoming. She eased herself away from her brother, and knelt on the blanket with her wide hips splayed apart, revealing the depth of her cunt to he brother's eyes. She oscillated her pelvis wantonly, urging him to enter her. He crawled to her and fed his hard prick into her, feeling her hips wiggle lewdly to aid his penetration of her dripping love-hole. He dug his fingers into her flesh pulling himself against the round globes of her ass and clung to her slim, feminine body.

Alice pillowed her head against the blanket and reached back to touch her brother's slick cock, now sliding in and out of her sopping wet cunt. As she pushed her pelvis against him, he reached forward to trap her swaying breasts, to finger and caress her erotic, distended nipples. His touch on her magic buttons sent her swirling into a haze of wanton concupiscence, but not before she squeezed his testicles. Hank, feeling his sister's fingers touching his hot balls, groaned and delivered another load of his incestuous seed deep into her womb. He continued his illicit fucking, stirring his cum into his sister's oozing vaginal secretions, and forcing it out to flow down her legs.

Finally, holding Alice's hips against his still-turgid penis, Hank allowed himself to fall over onto the blanket, pulling his sister with him. They lay linked together, like matched spoons, as his cock slowly shrank out of her drenched pussy. She laid a hand on his hip, pinching him softly with her whole hand. He wrapped his arms around her and held her to him. The lovers dozed in the warm sun and recovered their energy, hoping for another moment of deep intimacy. Some day, they both dreamed, they would move far away together to live and love where no one, ignorant of their true relationship, would keep them apart.

LucOuarm
LucOuarm
186 Followers