The Waxing Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grandfather clock chimed. My body exploded. Every muscle in my body tensed, I felt like I was floating off of the rack. Odin's cock began to throb and I felt jets of his molten cum spurting into me. The cocks in my hands gushed out their loads as I continued to stroke the now cum slick shafts. Suddenly it was like I was in a hot tropical rainstorm as the other guys shot their hot cum onto my body. Slowly Odin pulled back until only the tip of his magnificent cock was in me.

The clock chimed again. Odin rammed his cock deep into my tunnel. Incredibly my body exploded with the same intense orgasm that had met the first chime. Once again I felt the hot jets rushing into my burning tunnel and the hot rain splashing on my body.

The clock continued to chime until it sounded the twelfth stroke. Each chime signaled another explosive eruption. By the twelfth peal I felt as if my body was literally going to explode. The world was spinning and tumbling at the same time. Flashes of vivid colors filled my head. I know that I screamed for all that I was worth as Odin's final thrust hit home. The world spun out of control and suddenly there was darkness. It wasn't frightening, but rather a warm enveloping darkness like I was back in my mother's womb.

I woke up still laying on the rack. I expected to have a headache and to be stiff, but it actually felt like I had had the best sleep of my life. Soft sunlight crept in through the doors bathing the dusty room in a subdued haze. I raised my head and looked around. The ballroom was empty.

"Okay guys, good joke...now come let me up!" I shouted.

There seemed to be a coating on my hands and face. I moved my hands trying to flake it off and with a click the rack's ropes loosened. I unfastened the wrist straps and sat up to undo the straps on my ankles. My body began to crack and peel. I realized that someone had dripped candle wax all over my body. It was tangled in my hair and a large glob tugged at the fuzzy triangle between my legs. I felt a strange pressure between my legs, reached down and pulled a large misshaped candle from my tunnel. Someone was really warped.

"Very funny! When I find you guys I'm going to kill you!" My voice echoed through the empty hall.

I slid off of the rack and stood there like a refugee from a bad slasher film. I was still dressed in my garter belt, stockings and heels, my body caked with candle wax. The remnants of my dress were on the floor. There wasn't much there that would make a good handkerchief, let alone give me something to wear.

"Oh well, if anyone's watching it's not like they haven't seen the whole show already." I mumbled to myself.

Emboldened, I set off to explore the house. The ballroom was the same as it was last night except that sheets covered the furniture and a thick coat of dust covered everything. The pendulum in the grandfather clock had stopped swinging and the hands still read midnight.

I walked through the door on the right side of the ballroom which led into a long wide hall. The hall was bathed in sunlight coming through windows set high along its raftered ceiling. At intervals there were sheet draped shapes. Curious I walked up to the first and tugged on the dusty cloth. I jumped back in shock. Zelda and Bugsy stood there staring back at me. He had a Tommy gun in his right hand, Zelda stood next to him with one foot up on a chair, her one arm on his shoulder and a hip flask in the other. I expected them to break the pose and start laughing at me. Instead they stood there staring at me, not blinking, not breathing. I screwed up my courage and touched Zelda's arm. It was cool...hard ...waxy. I gasped and stepped back. My brain spun in dizzying circles, this couldn't be!

I fearfully crept to the next shape and lifted the sheet. The Kentucky Colonel stood next to the Southern Belle like they were posing for a portrait. I think that I was about to faint from the shock when I saw it. There sticking out of the Colonel's breast pocket like a handkerchief was my thong.

"No fucking way!" I shouted and burst into uncontrollable laughter,

With the tension gone, I nearly floated up and down the halls, lifting the sheets and greeting my friends. I realized that they were all smiling satisfied smiles and I could have sworn that Odin winked at me.When I had seen them all, I carefully recovered Zelda and Bugsy and walked in the quiet to the front door. There I found a clean sheet laying on a small table by the door. I draped it around my body like a toga and walked out to my car. In the daylight I could see a faded sign that read Madame Dominique's House of Wax.

I drove back to the campus lost in contemplation. I knew that I probably would never be able to explain what had happened to me. I also knew for sure where I was going to be next year for Halloween!

12